Customer Reviews on Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Noise

4.5/5
    3.7/5
  • 67% users recommended this bike for Daily Commute
ADIL MIR 3.0 6 Jul 2021

Constant tik tik noise from

Constant tik tik noise from engine even after i getting tappet adjusted.I still hear tappet noise (tik tik).

Aman Kr 2.6 30 Jan 2021

Battery issue

I bought this bike 2 months back.Since then i am fixing one thing or the other.It has stayed dead or in service center for half of the time.I should have bought a honda.If you want a reliable bike royal enfield is the last brand you should look at.Battery issue (charged it twice then bought a new exide battery from company then that also died), Twichy throttle response, Clicking noise from rear shocker, Problem with instrument cluster, Turning off on high rpm.But i am happy to say this bike is the only problem in my life.

Uppiliappan .. 4.2 23 Jul 2020

Manually check

Braking. Driving position is good. Standard seat is hard for long drives.Pillion seating is not comfortable because of elevated foot pegs. Heating is little bit in high city driving conditions. Suspension is bouncy making thud noise in little bad & Very bad roads . Suspension is Very Good in highways. Interceptor is definitely not a zero vibration bike. It is creating vibration in foot peg areas , Side of the fuel tank & Minor development started in handle bar area. Fuel gauge is improper/inaccurate it shows error reading we have to manually check by opening the tank. Engine RPM some times improper in idling glides up & Down.Heating in engine is tolerable it bakes our leg. in highways also. Latest happenings in my INT 650 i had problem in T-Stem i took it to the service center they replaced with , New T-Stem , Front Struts , Front Rim , Abnormal Engine noise was prevailing in my INT 650 All 8 Engine values changed on warranty . Still excessive engine noise is in my bike & bonus whistle sound intolerable. I have again informed the RE service. They assured to sort it out. The INT 650 is still a beta product . We should go to mediation course to control our patience. But riding pleasure is good. Today On 25.09.2019 my bike crossed 7000 km. The engine noise is abnormal still waiting for RE to sort our. My rear ABS is not functioning properly 60 % ineffective. Serviced the rear brake twice . Still problem. The surprise is RE is hesitating a lot change parts in warranty. It drags the issue for weeks .Pushes the customer frequent visits to workshop. RE has to sort out , Value noise & Clattering noise in INT 650. The front suspension & T-Steam is not strong enough .I have crossed 10,000 km now the engine noise is under control , in 10,000 km service . Rear brake is adjusted & Pads changed still ok only. RE is ready to change the caliper assembly if defective. Now a days RE is providing a very good service support. Now my bike has crossed 15500 km. I have now purchased extended warranty for 5th & 6th.

Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Tejpal Firoda 4.2 12 Mar 2019

Bike is performing good overall,

Bike is performing good overall, not comfy for long tour as seat is narrower. Power is awesome, little noise on shifting first gear first time start.

Royal Enfield Interceptor 650