Scooters Under 70000
Here are 20 scooters under 70000 available in India. Honda Activa 5G (Rs. 55,934), Honda Activa 6G (Rs. 63,912) and Honda Dio (Rs. 54,241) are among the most popular in scooters under 70000 segment from the top manufacturers like Honda, TVS, Okinawa. Select a scooter to know the specifications, mileage, latest prices & offers in your city.
Best Scooters Under 70000 in India
Upcoming Scooters Under 70000
Vespa Liberty 3V
Rs. 63,000May 2020
Vespa GTS Super 125
Rs. 90,000May 2020
Rs. 70,000May 2020
Aprilia SXR 160
Price to be announcedJune 2020
Rs. 1.25 lakhJune 2020
Rs. 1.00 lakhJune 2020
Price to be announcedJune 2020
Rs. 1.00 lakhJune 2020
Hero Electric AE-8
Rs. 70,000June 2020
Hero Electric AE-29
Rs. 85,000June 2020
Latest News on Scooters Under 70000
The TVS XL100 BS6 Is The Most Affordable Fuel-injected Two-wheeler You Can Buy
The moped is now available in Standard, Comfort and Special Edition variantsMar 23, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Should You Get India’s Favourite Scooter Or Its Youthful Sibling?
Same underpinnings. Same heart. Different appeal. Which one is the right fit?Mar 20, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Your BS6 Activa Or Dio Could Have An Issue
This problem pertains to the units produced between February 14-25Mar 17, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
What Else Can You Buy Instead Of India’s Best-Selling Scooter
Do you have a budget of around Rs 65,000? Here’s what else you could buy instead of the Activa 6GMar 15, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Activa 6G vs TVS Jupiter BS6: Specifications Compared
We compare the two popular scooters to see which one’s superior on paperMar 14, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS NTorq 125 BS6 Is As Powerful As The BS4 Version!
The specifications of the sporty scooter have been revealedMar 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
New Bikes Questions and Answers
- As your question followed for mileage means you have to go with hero splendor..if it is also based for good driving experience means i suggest you honda:- unicorn/x-blade..
- I want to buy a bike budget 1.5 lakh daily travel to office around 50 km which bike i should buy height is 5.5 ft....and slim body. plzz sugest me.
- I suggest to purchase jawa forty two bike which is comfortable bike for long and daily ride also the height of bike is less , also the mileage is good
- You can have a look at Yamaha YZF R15 V3, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V and Suzuki Intruder. TVS Apache RTR 160 4V: If a bike has to survive in the cut-throat 160cc two-wheeler segment, it needs to be competitively priced and pack enough performance to keep riders happy. Thankfully, the Apache RTR 160 4V delivers well on both fronts with class leading features. The Apache RTR 160 4V is not only the most refined RTR we have ridden till date but also one of the most refined 160cc motorcycles to be ever produced in India. Suzuki Intruder: It is a cruiser that looks like a 250cc model and gets the positive traits of the Gixxer like peppy performance and handling. The ride is on the stiffer side but it gets better with a pillion. If you like its imposing looks and are looking for a comfortable ride to replace your daily commute, this might be it. Yamaha YZF R15 V3: We rode the new R15 v3.0 on both the racetrack and in the real world. While the R15 has grown larger and more powerful, it needs a certain level of expertise to tame. The more committed ergonomics make for an uncomfortable ride in the city. If you are looking for a dynamically competent bike that you’d like to hone your riding skills on and don't mind the committed riding position, the Yamaha R15 v 3.0 is the one to go for. It's a bike we'd love to have in our garage but its ergonomics limit its practicality. That's the reason it can not be our primary everyday bike. Read more: - Suzuki Intruder FI ABS: Performance Test Review: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/suzuki-intruder-fi-abs-performance-test-review/30776/ - TVS Apache RTR 160 4V: First Ride Review: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/tvs-apache-rtr-160-4v-first-ride-review/30013/ - Yamaha R15 v3.0 Road Test Review: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/yamaha-r15-v30-road-test-review/30566/
- Sports category its Apache 200rr just in your budget ...if you can stretch yamaha r15 v3 ....naked street fz Yamaha or gixxer 150...cruisers..if you like avenger go for it...retro classic bullet standard or electra..if you stretch your budget s little...benellie imperiale 400 ..nerd to spoil yourself go for Duke 125.....commuter unicorn 150 with great comfort...premium scooter Suzuki burgman or ntork..electric revolt...if you need a all purpose disc clip on handle projector headlamps abs tourer sports ...go for ' grand daddy ' pulsar 220.adventure bike x pulse hero 200 fuel infected...good luck.
- U r already using the best bike.. It depends wat u need.. Like the price u hav mentioned.. There are just two bikes available in the market.. Ns 200 and rtr 200 4v... So ns 200 have the same engine but in carberattor verson.. If dont want to drive the bike nearly to 140 kmph so go for rtr 200 bcoz is the slipper clutch also.. And more comfort and less and low maintainence cost
- Bro close your eyes and go for R15 V3 Best performance with best mileage and low maintenance...and even it's looks are also amazing
- Always rs 200...u can compare ..RS 200 with other bikes...it have higher top speed..greater acceleration with dynamic looks
- Bro you can buy an duke 200 with the money than can be used to buy an rc 125
- The pulsar ns 200 or the ns 160 would be a best bike to buy in this range. it gives a sporty feel.
- Suzuki GIXXER SF ABS
- Buy Bajaj platina good vehicle good milege and tough vehicle and easy maintanence!
- For wife and daughter go for Jupitor and for you go for any 100cc bike from Hero
- Budget bike platina r comfort bike is unicorn
- If your budget is 2lakhs than you have a lot of options like Yamaha FZ-25 Duke 200, 250, Bajaj Dominar, RE Thunderbird 350X and many more and Dont listen to what people say listen to what you want, If you choose Yamaha FZ25 you get a good bike in a very good price, the build quality is superb, suspension are very good, performance power is also very good looks are amazing, riding comfort on short ride as well as long rides its very good in every condition and a very good mileage of 35-40kmpl similarly Thunderbird 350X os also a very good choice. Take a test ride and decide which is good for you. Hope you make a better choice don't listen to anyone who says bad about any bike, no bike is bad every bike is good. A bike or a car is like a family member.
- If your budget is 2 lakh I suggest to go for a royal Enfield if you are a RE fan. Else you can go with fz25/dominor. Go for dominor you will love the ride
- Bro if not fz25 then go for dominar 400 but in my opinion fz25 is best bike under 2L for daily commute and occasionally touring