Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Spare Parts
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650Rs. 2.88 - 3.14 Lakh Ex-showroom Price, Delhi
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Spare Parts Price List
|Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Parts||Authorised Dealer Price||Extra GST 28%||Total Price|
|Labour Charges ( Paid Service )||738||206||944|
|Side View Mirror||1200||336||1536|
*SGST (State GST) + CGST (Central GST) = GST
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 User Reviews
5.0Great Build Quality Great
Great build quality great performance goes from 0 to 100 in just 6.9 seconds well balanced and road gripi loves this ride 1700 kmts all highway max in hill areas.
Excellent bike.I never thought royal enfield will make such powerful bike absolutely game changer for royal enfield.It is the best bike i have driven till date best in every aspects like performance, Braking, Comfort; you can actually drive for long distance with in one stretch, Seat is very comfortable for rider as well as pillion.Best things about bike is engine itself "mind blowing performance" and also slipper clutch is pro for the bike.Worst thing is bike wobble sometimes while driving, Fuel meter will not show the right indication, Main drawback is no tubeless tyre.Over all performance is mind blowing ones you cross the 3k rpm you'll get crazy.Mid range and high end performance is great.I got a mileage about 30-32 km which is high way mileage and 22-27 km in city which is great.Pickup is like you are launching a rocket, Build quality is awesome, Zero vibrations, Features is like basic you will get a trip-a&b and odo, Rpm meter and speedometer along with indications like abs, Fuel pump, Battery, Engine oil which is more than enough for the bike.After sale service is good.The service guy actually listen to the problem i faced and fixed the problem which is great.
I finally am an interceptorian,It
I finally am an interceptor'ian, It took me 1 year to reach my goal.My once in lifetime bike, No emotions attached, Talking intrinsically!- an ammmmaaazzzing 650 cc engine that is almost close to the car engine.- a retro look & feel- obviously brand sells as it says 'made like a gun and goes like a bullet'- a true value-for-money purchase- it so much boosts your confidence when you are on the bike- i would 100% strongly recommend to every class of people to buy this amazing bike, You do not get so much with other brands that this sells you at.:) folks! this is not your buy but an investment :)goooo! for it.
Royal enfield was famous for their bullet and their retro look but now in modern days rifles has been converted into ak-47.
This bike was awesome. I
This bike was awesome.I love this bike.Mileage is very good compare with other bikes.Sit and driving comfort is batter.
More Customer Reviews of Interceptor 650
Recently Asked User Questions and Answers
- I just purchased a 2022 Interceptor 650 and after replacing the entire exhaust system with much lighter pieces and removing several unneeded items, I've lost approx 45 lbs. I love the way it handles now.
- For this, we would suggest you to exchange words with the nearest authorized service center or refer to the user manual of the vehicle. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- 270° With a freer breathing exhaust, the sound is that of an L twin. Beautiful music.
- The Interceptor 650 engine has a 270° crankshaft throw.Happy riding!
- Surprisingly, the Interceptor 650 feels less like a Royal Enfield and more like a 90’s Honda -- such is the refinement level and performance on offer. The motor is a gem with loads of torque from the get-go and a nice soundtrack accompanying it. Quality and fit and finish levels are quite good and the motorcycle feels built to last. This is easily the best Royal Enfield out there. Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is powered by a 648 cc Parallel-twin, 4-stroke, single overhead cam, air/oil-cooled engine. This Interceptor 650 engine generates a power of 47.65 PS @ 7150 rpm and a torque of 52 Nm @ 5250 rpm. Interceptor 650 is the most affordable multi-cylinder bike in India, Power delivery is linear and friendly but still exciting, Extremely refined. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Personally I love the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650.Mine has completed 2 years and more than 6000kms.I haven't had any technical issues or problems except for taking to the Service Centre for it's Periodic Scheduled Maintenance. It's ride,handling, acceleration, braking are at par of what would have been expected of an original British Royal Enfield.Besides it's engine is superb and vibration free.It turns heads and you can be the proud owner of one.Would recommend for purchase.Hope this helps! Happy riding!
Bikes Similar to Interceptor 650
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.90 LakhInterceptor 650 vs Classic 350
Royal Enfield Meteor 350
Rs. 2.01 LakhInterceptor 650 vs Meteor 350
Honda H'ness CB350
Rs. 1.98 LakhInterceptor 650 vs H'ness CB350
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
Rs. 3.05 LakhInterceptor 650 vs Continental GT 650
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 2.14 LakhInterceptor 650 vs Himalayan