Hero Electric Optima Specifications
|Motor Power||1200||Range||135 - 89 km/charge||Battery Capacity||2 - 3 kwh|
|Charging Time||6.5 hours||Top Speed||55 km/hr||Kerb Weight||102 Kg|
|Ground Clearance||165 mm|
Hero Electric Optima Features
- Starting (Push Button Start)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Hero Electric Optima Bike Latest Updates
Hero Electric has launched the Optima CX 2.0 and 5.0 in India with updated features. Head here to read our launch story.
Hero Electric Optima Engine
Hero Electric Optima Range
Hero Electric Optima Charging Time
Hero Electric Optima Variants
The Hero Optima CX comes in two variants: Single battery (Rs 62,190) and Dual-battery (Rs 77,490).
Hero Electric Optima Design
Key Features of Hero Electric Optima
Hero Electric Optima Competitors
Hero Electric Optima PriceThe price of Hero Electric Optima starts at Rs. 1.06 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 1.29 Lakh. Hero Electric Optima is offered in 2 variants - CX 2.0 and the top variant Optima CX 5.0 which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1.29 Lakh.
Running Cost of Optima
The Optima has a running cost of Rs. 0.14 per kilometer. Additionally, the monthly charging cost for the Optima is Rs. 210. This cost is calculated based on charging the vehicle at a rate of 6.5/ units of electricity and assuming a daily run of 50 kilometers.
Calculate running cost of your bike
Hero Electric Optima Pros and Cons
Practical, environment friendly, driving license not required, lithium-ion batteries
It is a good scooter to go to your local market but cannot be used for a daily commute unless your office is in the local market
Hero Electric Optima User Reviews
Embrace Electric Mobility with Hero Electric Optim
With the Hero Electric Optima bike, embrace the versatility of power. This model has caught my heart as a result of the arrangement it offers trustworthy profit and a genuine feeling of solace while driving. The Hero Electric Optima gives agreeable seats and a smooth lift, icing a tomfoolery and harmless to the ecosystem occasion . Its electric motor communicates second power and a quiet showcase, pursuing it a choice that is ok for the environment. The Optima's surface plan oozes simplicity of I utilize day to day and reasonableness, while its highlights give solace and presence of mind. Specialists consider its modest working expenses, nonattendance of inrushes, and comfort.Share
5.0Optima is good competition
Optima is really good scooter competition for other ev bikes, And i am strongly recommend the my friends to buy optima.Share
Better for short range
I used this scooty for delivering food from restaurant to near by customer and it helped me a lot. It has never failed me and I never faced any problem. I also reached my customers on time and even the food remains hot. Its movements are fast in traffic and it has telescopic suspension on both side so jerks don’t feel while riding. Its CBS braking system make it safer. It has a riding range of 82km and Max power is 1200w. Overall it’s good for near by ranges.Share
Life is light optima is bright.I dive optima, It's my friend bike.It's good experience.Share
I was a very good experience.Thus bike's seat was long and very much comfortable it's speed was also 75km per hour that was a very high speed and it's brakes ensured safety.It's build quality was very good as it was strong it's pick up was also good but the leg space and boot space was less that was the worst thing as i can't keep an helmet overall it is a good scooter.Share
acclimatized to civic requirements.
The Hero Electric Optima emerges as an effective civic exhilaration result. Its unpretentious project cleverly conceals practicality. Integrated features reflect invention without compromising simplicity. The electric motor offers a smooth,eco-friendly lift able for short commutes. still, longer distances bear alert over battery life. The uncomplicated interface enhances stoner- benevolence, a finite plus. Eventually, the Hero Electric Optima embodies functionality, appealing to riders seeking an royal,eco-conscious mode of transportation acclimatized to civic requirements.Share
Very bad experience about
Very bad experience about optima cx, Last 5 months i have facing battery issue but company not provided replace even it is warenty.So my scoter is in dead condition.Share
More Customer Reviews of Optima
Scooters Similar to Optima
Hero Electric Photon
Rs. 1.10 LakhOptima vs Photon
Rs. 1.25 LakhOptima vs 450X
Ola S1 Air
Rs. 1.19 LakhOptima vs S1 Air
Rs. 1.25 LakhOptima vs Indie
Ola S1 X
Rs. 89,999Optima vs S1 X
Rs. 1.25 LakhOptima vs V1
Ampere Magnus EX
Rs. 1.04 LakhOptima vs Magnus EX
Bounce Infinity E1
Rs. 93,386Optima vs Infinity E1
Rs. 99,645Optima vs PraisePro
Rs. 1.26 LakhOptima vs Civitas
Hero Electric Optima Images
- 21 more
Hero Electric Optima Colours
Compare Optima with Alternatives
|Rs.1.06 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.25 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.19 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.25 Lakh onwards||Rs. 89,999 onwards|
|3.9 192 reviews||4.2 312 reviews||3.7 56 reviews||4.5 38 reviews||4.6 28 reviews|
|BLDC||PMSM||Hub motor||Mid-Drive PMSM||-|
Hero Electric Optima Riding Range
|ARAI Claimed||89 Km/Charge|
Hero Electric Optima Videos
10 Sep, 20222502 views
We are starting a new series here on Zigwheels for all of you who are looking... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Optima
- The kerb weight of the Hero Electric Optima is 102 Kg.
- This Electric scooter rides on 16” x 3” tyres which are fitted over the 10-inch stainless steel alloy wheels. The stopping ability is provided by reliable and durable drum brakes. To enhance the comfort level while riding on the scooter, the company also configured it with a soft suspension system.
- Yes, Hero Electric Optima features a dual battery in the Optima CX Dual Battery variant.
- Both the scooters are good in their forte. Hero Electric Optima is an electric scooter available in LX and CX variants. The LX variant is a slow-speed scooter with a top speed of 25kmph, the Optima CX on the other hand has a top speed of 45kmph. It comes packed with features like a digital instrument cluster, cruise control, walk assist function, reverse mode, remote lock with anti-theft alarm, USB charging port, and LED headlights. The Optima CX is powered by a 550W BLDC hub motor, producing 1.2kW of peak power. It is paired to a 52.2V, 30Ah lithium ferro phosphate battery pack that takes about 4-5 hours to completely juice up. The e-scooter has a claimed top speed of 45kmph. The standard CX is claimed to offer a range of 82km, whereas the CX ER variant offers a claimed range of 140km. On the other hand,The Kinetic Green Zoom scooter with a price tag ranging from Rs. 77,500 to Rs. 77,500. It is available in 2 variants and 3 colors. Powered by a 250 W Motor. The Kinetic Green Zoom has Disc front brakes and Disc rear brakes. The charging time is 3 hours and this scooter returns a range of 85-95 km/charge. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Kinetic green zoom
- Kinetic green zoom
- Yah kiston mein Kitna ka padega aur down payment Kitna Dena hoga
- Hero Electric Optima has a seating capacity of 2 people.
- Sasta, bht km
- For the availability and waiting period, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Contect with store
Hero Electric Optima Bike News Updates
Hero Electric Optima FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Hero Electric Optima is 1.29 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Optima. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Hero Electric Optima is 89 Km/Charge. Also check User Reported Mileage of Optima.
No, ABS feature is not available in Hero Electric Optima. View full specification of Optima.
Hero Electric Photon Price starts at Rs. 1.10 Lakh which is Rs. 4,301 costlier than base model of Hero Electric Optima priced at Rs. 1.06 Lakh. Compare Hero Electric Optima vs Hero Electric Photon on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Hero Electric Optima in Delhi is Rs. 3,071 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Hero Electric Optima is available in 2 colours : Maroon and Blue. View colour images of Optima.
Hero Electric Optima offers a range of 135 km/charge.
Yes, it is required to have a driving license for Hero Electric Optima.
Optima taking 6.5 hours to get fully charged.
Battery capacity of Optima is 3 Kwh.
The maximum speed of Hero Electric Optima is 55 km/hr
The kerb weight of Hero Electric Optima is 102 Kg.