Explore 15,000+ User Reviews to help find your perfect Car & Bike

Top Car User Reviews

• i20
    4.1
    732 reviews

Mileage is only 10/kmpl.Only issue with average.Remained all well, Super and duper.Style of variant is fabulous.And attractive, It makes good impresion and personality.

Yogesh 9 hours ago
  • Seltos
    4.3
    854 reviews

Build quality could be better, HTX variant back speakers can be improved, overall good product, I wished they could add HTX Plus variant on petrol manual. I loved the quality of boss surround sound, electrically adjustable power seat, and the main feature is ventilated seats, leather upholstery colour on the HTX Plus variant. I wish Kia could add 6 airbags on the HTX Plus variant because it's almost 19 plus lacks variant

Harshith 6 days ago
  • Kiger
    71 reviews

Just ok car, mileage very poor, but interior space is good, CVT performance is nice. AC performance is very poor. Handling is good, no lag in the gearbox, but mud flaps are very small, doors get dirty, mud coming from the tail lamp is very bad. Boot space is very good with foldable seats. Renault should focus on the tali lamp issue

Uday 3 days ago
  • Nexon
    4.5
    762 reviews

Best in segment car. Had no issues over past 2.5 years of ownership. Maintenance is a bit costlier than what was informed at the time of purchase. TATA has finally got it right

Parth 6 days ago
  • Venue
    781 reviews

One of the best suitable family vehicle with ample space, Sheer comfort and ambience wise.Mileage would have been little better but not to expect from a compact suv.Go for it.

Riyaz 3 days ago

Rate & Review Vehicles You Own

Add Review

Top Bike User Reviews

• Jupiter
    2770 reviews

Scooter is one of the best in his class.Gr8 suspension set up which is a must on indian roads.Height and carry load capacity is good.I like this scooter very much this is my 1st vehicle in india.Highly recommended for daily commuter over activa as this is way better and comfortable.

Rainbow 1 week ago
  • Duke 125
    1046 reviews

This is a great bike to ride, but this bike should not be compared with the other 125cc bikes. This bike having max power as compared to any other 125cc.

Saksham 2 weeks ago
  • Bullet 350
    4035 reviews

It's awesome experience for bull it's really great bike, Daily inused to drive near by 100 km for my office work it's very very comfortable for not for 2

Prakash 1 week ago
  • Apache 160 4V
    4.1
    2352 reviews

I'm writing to complain/share my experiences about the inadequate and unsatisfactory service i received from tvs service centers, Shriraj agencies at trichy, Tamilnadu.Model: tvs apache rtr 160 4v bs6, 2020 i dropped my motorcycle on november 8, 2021, At shriraj agencies, Trichy, Tamilnadu for solve the problem and maintenance.Until now i didn't get any positive response from them.I am facing a lot of problems in my work.So, I kindly request you to take necessary action on my issue, So i can carry on my work, Looking for a positive response as i am facing a lot of difficulties.

Krishna 5 days ago
  • Activa 6G
    3.9
    1184 reviews

20 months and 14500 kms experience on highway city both pros:- led light, Front suspension which could be more better, Acceleration, And mileage cons:- rear suspension is worst.Give back ache on long drive, Main stand in faulty gives irritating sound which cannot be resolved by service center.

Saurabh 4 days ago
  • Pulsar 125
    3.8
    868 reviews

Mera bajaj pulsar 125 cc se engine oil leak ker rha hai.Mai do baar service center pe thik kerwaya.Avi tak sahi nahi hua mere bike mai dewali me bike leya tha.Bajaj pulsar bekar bike hai.Bike number br 10 aj 4699.

Salman 5 days ago
  • Pulsar 150
    8278 reviews

Life me cycle le lena baki pulsar 150 mt lena petrol ki tanki me pani jata band ho jati fr vo sudarvao 500rs deke to carburetor ki fule nali me petrol girne lagta flute pin nai milti pure market me jab mili to bole 200 ki kyuki bajaj pulsar ki flute pin ki shortage he fr 200 ki vo dalavai to bhi petrol girna band nai huha fr bajaj services center vale bolte 2800 ka carburetor hi badlna padega sala har month agr ase pese lagta rhenge to 1 din me cycle pe ajaunga

Vipul 5 days ago
  • R15 V3
    4583 reviews

I think the best bike with performance.In the market under 2 lakh.It is r15 which you should consider.I am owner of the bike since 4 years.And am not feeling like my bike's performance is down grading 😀in fact it is upgrading day by day.

Aasim 5 days ago

Expert Reviews

• Aprilia SR 160 Road Test Review: The Sporty Scooter Receives A Much Needed Update

• TVS Apache RR 310 BTO Review: Tailored To Your Needs