Explore 15,000+ User Reviews to help find your perfect Car & Bike

• i20
    4.2
    429 reviews
    i20

I am using our hyundai i20 magna (petrol) from early 2013 and logged 41, 000 kms so far, Travelling mostly in assam and meghalaya and also arunachal pradesh.The car gives good driving comfort but the seats are a bit low for the fellow travelers.While driving in plains it has been always smooth but in ascending hills found the pick-up below par.Inside city area, Driving is a pleasure always.I feel the fuel efficiency a bit less than expected.As far as after sales services, It has been satisfying experiences, Except for "hyundai roadside assistance" - which i once purchased but utterly disappointed twice at the time of distress with the car's malfunctioning's !.

Pradip
    Pradip 1 week ago
    i20 User Reviews
  • Kiger
    4.4
    28 reviews
    Kiger

At this prize.No manufacturer offers thatbmuch features.I have turbo rxt mode.Got mileage of 16 on my fst long drive if 450 km with ac on.No lag whatso ever experienced.Space is more than enough.Boot space largest in segment.Power to weight ratio more than or comparable with competetors.Nice interors and infotainment system.Audio quality could have been better.Available in preety colors.

Satyam
    Satyam 3 days ago
    Kiger User Reviews
  • Altroz
    4.5
    339 reviews
    Altroz

Excellent car in the segment inam totally satisfied with my tata altroz car i suggest this car to all the people who prefer safety beyond mileage i am totally satisfied with this tata product

Hardeep
    Hardeep 2 weeks ago
    Altroz User Reviews
  • Nexon
    4.5
    540 reviews
    Nexon

The best car in the segment.Very good road grip and very good seating.Awesome performance.The car has a good storage space.And the main positive thing about the car is very good safety.

Rebellious
    Rebellious 3 days ago
    Nexon User Reviews
  • Venue
    4.2
    650 reviews
    Venue

It is a good car to buy as it is having all the basic features which we all are searching in a car.Good performance, Turbo pick up is also good, Instrument console of sx is the down side of the car rest everything is ok.

MuKuL
    MuKuL 1 week ago
    Venue User Reviews
  • Dzire
    726 reviews
    Dzire

I love the suspension of dezire.Alot of space looks are goodpower is goodhandeling in hills.Stability of vehicle on turns is very good.Music system is also good.

ANKIT

Top Bike User Reviews

• Jupiter
    2241 reviews
    Jupiter

It's own tvs jupiter scooty in matte blue color, This scooty is suitable for any climate and my friend using this and sometimes, I also riding this scooty.I did not get any issues till the date.Its performance and mileage delivery both are good.

Prakhar
    Prakhar 15 hours ago
    Jupiter User Reviews
  • Classic 350
    9334 reviews
    Classic 350

Looks r gud but performance poor.Its an average bike.Lets hope for the bst in future.Imm impressed with luks of tvs iqube and the concept of electric bike.Im desperate to buy i qube.

Syedabdul
    Syedabdul 1 hour ago
    Classic 350 User Reviews
  • Duke 125
    4.1
    912 reviews
    Duke 125

Bank accounts are you a raha file for the number you 6am you have the right amount for the 5am number and follow it up to de charge and you can use a number and the other is the number one thing that is back 5th or the first day in hindi and 5pm with a number or a few of the same numbers and sister of admission in delhi are the number two for each person in delhi in delhi in this country is a number that was reported by a gaya in delhi last week by a u.S.Census survey found at least three times the amount that was released to do that and.

DYNOX
    DYNOX 1 week ago
    Duke 125 User Reviews
  • Bullet 350
    4.1
    3604 reviews
    Bullet 350

I never suggest anyone to buy royal enfield bullet 350, No proper service.Roadside assistance without technician in town areas too.Started giving me trouble everytime i ride.I own this bike from last 4 months and is giving me regular trouble the technician said the way by which i was kick-starting is wrong.I have 7 years of experience with my previous bullet.I never suggest anyone buying new bullet.

Hemant
    Hemant 1 week ago
    Bullet 350 User Reviews
  • Splendor Plus
    6138 reviews
    Splendor Plus

It's not comfort for me, Something failure is there in this model.Need to change some features like power consumption option while we are in driving bike will automatically engine off.Pls do changes and mileage is super.

Praveen