Explore 15,000+ User Reviews to help find your perfect Car & Bike

Top Car User Reviews

• i20
    944 reviews
    The ad is wrong

The ad is wrong the is problemI want to delete my this ad so please remove this car add There are 1 pic

Sajul 19 hours ago
  • Sonet
    422 reviews
    Driving posture

Driving posture and comfort is good have stability on high speeds and long drives.Bit low on mileage mid shows 9-15 and went to 19 on highways overall 15 kmpl i get for mu vehicle for 3000km ride till now.

Ankit 2 days ago
  • Kiger
    3.2
    125 reviews
    Waste gears

Driving experience is waste gears get stuck in heavy traffic.Don't buy i brought my frist car i wasted my money.(rxt optional).Service center will not tell company they will only blame you.If you are pro driver buy this car.

Franklin 4 days ago
  • Altroz
    4.3
    609 reviews
    Best car in this

Best car in this segment with all features and safety. The sound system is amazing and look of car is slick.

Ashwini 1 day ago
  • Nexon
    4.3
    931 reviews
    Driving skill

Driving skill very happy.Pick up is very first 3 types of mode i.E, Sports, City, Eco.

Ei 2 hours ago

Top Bike User Reviews

• Activa 6G
    3.6
    1479 reviews
    Good handling

Very good driving experience.Good handling.But i think they should give alloy wheels.

Ashutosh 2 hours ago
  • Pulsar 125
    3.6
    1044 reviews
    Midium mascular

Bike is good.Body is midium mascular.Braking system, Suspension, Look all things are good.

Aditya 2 days ago
  • Pulsar 150
    3.9
    8935 reviews
    I bought a Bajaj Pulsar 150

I bought a bajaj pulsar 150 from the agent a brand new bike in 2005.Those days it was the boy's dream bike.I went with my father to bring it home.It is a super balanced bike with a handsome appearance.Those days it was privileged to ride a pulsar.It still has the best performance of 55 kilometers per liter.In 2021 i bought an all new bajaj pulsar 200 ns with abs brake system a brand new bike from the company.It was my second dream.When i am riding it girls are looking at the bike and after that they looking at me.My next dream is to buy bajaj dominar 400 cc.Thank you.

Jayanth 21 hours ago
  • R15S
    5190 reviews
    Feeling happy

I am feeling happy while driving my r15s.Actually before buying my bike i was confused.But now i am fully satisfied with my bike.

Leo 22 hours ago
  • Splendor Plus
    3.8
    8845 reviews
    This bike is very beautiful

This bike is very beautiful and very good so i am very happy and thank you so much sir 🥰🥰

Dhruv 18 hours ago

Expert Reviews

• Hyundai Tucson 2022 Review: It Is Hard To Fault!
  • Royal Enfield Hunter 350: First Ride: Catch ‘em Young