Explore 15,000+ User Reviews to help find your perfect Car & Bike

Top Car User Reviews

• Seltos
    4.3
    831 reviews

Kia service is exceptional.Car maintenance is low.Rear seats are not very comfortable.Headlights beam at night get lost.I get highway mileage of 18 kmpl.

DK 2 days ago
  • Kiger
    4.2
    65 reviews

Very good car with peace of mind performance.Getting 15-16 kmpl in city and 18+kmpl on highways.Spacious and attractive with good engine power.Happy to be kiger owner.

Yogesh 1 week ago
  • Altroz
    4.5
    444 reviews

Great comfort, best in safety with impressive mileage. A complete family car. Best in class with impressive look, will make you fall in love at first sight.

Navin 4 days ago
  • Nexon
    4.5
    736 reviews

On 24/09/2021 nexon xm new petrol bs6 manual has been delivered to me by tafe access, Coimbatore.Within a week i have ride this vehicle from coimbatore to chennai & back.My vehicle has achieved 18> kmpl during this journey (sometimes without ac, Sometimes in sports & city mode and maximum in eco mode.Safest vehicle.Giant look.Comfort in all manner, Excellent features in reasonable prices.Very proud to be a indian make.

Somu 5 days ago
  • Tiago
    4.3
    722 reviews

I am using Tiago from approx 1 year, Overall experience is good.

Shiva 15 hours ago
  • Dzire
    901 reviews

Strong, Comfortable, Good a/c, Low maintenance, Good mileage.Rough and tough, Easy to drive.Good luggage space.Largest luggage space.Rampant in high summer days.

Manas 1 week ago

Rate & Review Vehicles You Own

Add Review

Top Bike User Reviews

• Jupiter
    2724 reviews

I am extremely satisfied with the tvs jupiter.It's an excellent bike.The service is exemplary.Staff is very cooperative and we'll behaved.The bike is full value for money.Distributor takes proper follow up.Best bike.

Master 3 days ago
  • Bullet 350
    3981 reviews

First of all, I really like this bike and it's one of the best bike for sure.But, I really didn't like what company doing with it's customers.When i purchased the bike, They charged me about 10000 extra unnecessarily when i report this to company then they refunded me only about 7500.Secondly, Their service center unnecessarily charge for it's service even the first 3 service were supposed to free but they even charged me about 1200 on my first service and after that i decided to not to go there.Third, The company use very cheap and low quality products to manufacture this bike.It's been only 3-4 months, My bike's indicators started to fade (under the silver part), The chrome plating doesn't shine anymore, While cleaning with clothes it leaves scratches on the paint, Low quality alloy wheels, Some minor things were even missing which i had to buy later etc.They just use very low quality product on this bike, Am not really happy with it.It's been only 3-4 months but my bike looks like 1-2 years old.The bike is really cool but this company only prefer to make profit not the quality.Whenever you buy it? clear with the sales man about how much it'll cost cause they scam a lots of people even they gave me life 2 insurance polices even without asking me.

Jas 5 days ago
  • Apache 160 4V
    4.1
    2296 reviews

The bikes pickup is too good.The bike is very advanced in features.Some accessories are also installed by me like disc lock saree guard hand guard parking lights etc.

UPENDRA 1 week ago
  • Pulsar 150
    8114 reviews

A superb bike never cheats me using from last 11-12 years bajaj 150 dist gives up to 54 km/l average & also gives 150 km / hour mileage if you drive on constant speed of 40 km/hr you will get definitely 60 km/l average.That's my own experience.Please try.

Vivek 1 week ago
  • R15 V3
    4.2
    4454 reviews

Front light should be more powerful and shockers should be better.Engine is powerful and the design is awesome 😎 i just love this bike and recomend it if anyone wanna buy a sports bike.

Ankit 1 week ago

Expert Reviews

• 2021 Force Gurkha first drive review: A good alternative to the Thar?

• TVS Eurogrip ProTorq Extreme Tyres: Long Term Review