Royal Enfield Scram 411 Specifications
- Engine411 CC
- Mileage35.11 Kmpl
- Max Power24.31 PS @ 6500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity15 Liters
- No Of Gears5 Speed constant mesh
- Tyre TypeTube
- Kerb Weight185 Kg
- Max Torque32 Nm @ 4250±250 rpm
Royal Enfield Scram 411 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Spoke)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tube)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Royal Enfield Scram 411 Bike Latest Updates
Royal Enfield Scram 411, in a way, is Royal Enfield’s take on a scrambler-esque version of the already existing ADV, Royal Enfield Himalayan. It comes with a smaller front wheel and a few design tweaks, among other bits. The scrambler, along with the other Royal Enfield bikes have been updated to be BS6.2 emission norms-compliant, and you can check out the latest price list here.
Royal Enfield Scram 411 Price
Royal Enfield Scram 411 Design
Features of Royal Enfield Scram 411
Royal Enfield Scram 411 Engine
Royal Enfield Scram 411 Rivals
Royal Enfield Scram 411 Variants
The Royal Enfield Scram 411 comes in only one variant but in multiple colour options at different price points. Other than the colour schemes, the mechanicals and features are the same across the board.
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Royal Enfield Scram 411 PriceThe price of Royal Enfield Scram 411 starts at Rs. 2.06 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 2.11 Lakh. Royal Enfield Scram 411 is offered in 3 variants - Graphite Series, Blazing Black And Skyline Blue and the top variant Scram 411 White Flame And Silver Spirit which comes at a price tag of Rs. 2.11 Lakh.
Scram 411 Price List (Variants)
Scram 411 Graphite Series
411 cc . 35.11 kmpl
|Rs. 2.06 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Scram 411 Blazing Black And Skyline Blue
411 cc . 35.11 kmpl
|Rs. 2.08 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Scram 411 White Flame And Silver Spirit
411 cc . 35.11 kmpl
|Rs. 2.11 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Royal Enfield Scram 411 Pros and Cons
Scram 411 Advantages
Distinctive styling, Comfy ergonomics, Good off-roader, More easygoing for newbie riders going off-road
Scram 411 Disadvantages
Braking could have been better, Clutch is on the heavier side, Lacks switchable ABS which is a little disappointing for off-roading, Fit and finish not up to the mark
The Royal Enfield Scram 411 is capable of doing 95 percent of what the Himalayan already does. Its lighter steering, easygoing ergonomics and firmer suspension makes it a more enticing package for newbie riders than a full-blown ADV. It’s a bummer that it lacks switchable ABS.
Royal Enfield Scram 411 User Reviews
Driving is good mileage is not dab engine is good everything is good but i like but i like new experience 450 himalayan thank youShare
Easy to manage
Cool looking Royal Enfield Scram 411 is a very practical bullet that gives a very comfortable ride. It works very well in off roading and is very easy to manage. Its engine is very smooth and handling is very good. The engine produce maximum power and torque and is very responsive. The seat height is very good but performance is not that great. It gives around 33 kmpl mileage and is very reliable and durable but does not get USB charging and there is no LED lights and also missing switachable ABS.Share
Coming with a very powerful engine
"Coming with a very powerful engine, Royal Enfield Scram 411 starts with a very affordable price. It is an affordable bike model, giving a smooth experience, with a comfortable and adjustable seating arrangement. It provides an excellent mileage and good ground clearance. The engine is quite powerful. It provides a well equipped safety and alert system, and performance wise I have found it fantastic as always. I feel that I am lucky enough and quite privileged to have added this bike to my daily commute routine. "Share
Scram 411 OffRoad Adventurer
My estimation for the Scram 411 model has been fully obtained. That this off road discoverer motorbike has consequently important to extend individualities who are empty for out road thrills is why I detect myself hauled to it. A engine that's unusual in tours of rigidity and durability has been produced by Royal Enfield. It makes an jolt long after with its useful off road ready 2 Wheeler, important Engine, and audacious features. For those appearing for instigative emprises and rigidity in an adventure motorbike, the model is a clear fave due to its surprising capacity to deliver an out road discoverer.Share
A Versatile Adventure Bike
The Royal Enfield Scram 411 has been my go to bike for weekend rides outside the city. This scrambler styled motorcycle offers a good balance of on road and off road capabilities. The 411cc air cooled, single cylinder engine produces decent power and torque for cruising on highways as well as tackling rough terrain. The long travel suspension and knobby tires provide good comfort and control over broken roads and mild off road trails. The upright riding position gives a commanding view of the road ahead. Overall the Scram 411 is a versatile adventure bike that can handle daily commutes.Share
Easy to manage
It is easier to manage than most other Enfield models and its engine feels smoother. It provides great colours option and look is very well with this It has a long single seat and is a dual-purpose motorbike. Its engine generates maximum power and torque and is great for city driving and off-road driving and the seat height is very comfortable and has 15 litres fuel tank capacity but has a Weak top end performance and its performance does not match up to the sporty design. It gives around 33 kmpl mileage and is good on bad roads.Share
More Customer Reviews of Scram 411
Bikes Similar to Scram 411
Royal Enfield Himalayan 450
Rs. 2.69 LakhScram 411 vs Himalayan 450
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 2.15 LakhScram 411 vs Himalayan
Royal Enfield Hunter 350
Rs. 1.49 LakhScram 411 vs Hunter 350
Rs. 2.15 LakhScram 411 vs Adventure
Royal Enfield Meteor 350
Rs. 2.03 LakhScram 411 vs Meteor 350
Royal Enfield Scram 411 Images
- 24 more
Royal Enfield Scram 411 Colours
Compare Scram 411 with Alternatives
Scram 411All Comparisons
|Rs.2.06 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.69 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.15 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.49 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.15 Lakh onwards|
|4.2 113 reviews||4.9 43 reviews||4.3 467 reviews||4.4 926 reviews||4.6 75 reviews|
|411 CC||452 CC||411 CC||349 CC||334 CC|
Royal Enfield Scram 411 Mileage
Scram 411 Mileage Details »
Royal Enfield Scram 411 Videos
11 Jun, 20224554 views
The Royal Enfield Himalayan Scram 411 is the latest offering from the iconic... read more
5 Apr, 20226007 views
Regular motorcycles stirred with a dash of adventure end up becoming... read more
29 Mar, 20226019 views
Currently, Royal Enfield offers two not-so-very different flavours when it... read more
15 Mar, 20228613 views
Royal Enfield has been banging out great motorcycles of late, the Classic 350... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Scram 411
- Most Relevant
- The Royal Enfield Scram 411has a Tube tyres.
- The Royal Enfield Scram competes with the likes of the Yezdi Scrambler and Yezdi Adventure, while also rivaling the Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 and Honda CB350RS.
- Himalayan itself as it's off-road oriented then Suzuki sf 250 , dominar 250 , classic 350 , Duke 200 .
- There are none at present RE has the sector to itself
- The Royal Enfield Scram 411 sports a semi-digital instrumentation just like the Meteor 350. It features an analogue speedometer with telltale lights and a digital inset showing tripmeter, odometer, gear position, service prompt, fuel level and a clock. The motorcycle also comes with an optional Tripper navigation (turn-by-turn assist) pod which is powered by Google Maps.
- It's safer then other bikes as it has a strong build , t has abs good stability on road and off the road due to its weight and Torque nature , but remember at higher speeds itself becomes more vulnerable . With handle bar shaking at 120km+
- Abs and a slow engine with poor front brake pads. Lights on all the time and flashing hazard warning lights.
- Royal Enfield Scram 411 is available in 7 different colours - Blazing Black, White Flame, Graphite Red, Silver Spirit, Graphite Blue, Skyline Blue, Graphite Yellow.
- Royal Enfield Scram 411 is priced from INR 2.03 - 2.08 Lakh (Ex-showroom price in Delhi). You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for an estimated on-road price.
- 2.5 lakhs (approximately )on road price . Can vary a bit with place .
- Check with your local dealership as they have offers on at times.
- The Royal Enfield Scram 411 is built on a half-duplex split cradle frame linked to a 41mm telescopic fork with 190mm travel (10mm less than the Himalayan’s) up front, and a rear-linked monoshock with 180mm wheel travel. It rolls on a smaller 19-inch front spoke wheel wrapped with a meatier 100-section block pattern tyre, whereas the rear gets the same 17-inch wheel with 120-section rubber as the Himalayan. The motorcycle tips the scales at 185kg dry, including the optional centre stand, which makes it 5kg lighter than the Himalayan.
- Front brakes are good and responsive but the rear lacks a bit of punch, you won't get that good response from the rear brakes and scram is itself heavy and suspension is good not as good as a off-road machine but decent enough to give comfort off the tracks .
- Rear brake is fine the front brake is poor but can be upgraded with better pads or upgrade the front leaver and master cylinder Front forks non adjustable rear suspension adjustment but not fully adjustable.
Royal Enfield Scram 411 Bike News Updates
Royal Enfield Scram 411 FAQs
The on-road price of Royal Enfield Scram 411 in Delhi start from Rs 2.43 Lakh to 2.50 Lakh.The on-road price is inclusive of RTO charges and insurance.
The ARAI claimed mileage of Royal Enfield Scram 411 is 35.11 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Scram 411.
Yes, ABS feature is available in Royal Enfield Scram 411. View full specification of Scram 411.
Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 Price starts at Rs. 2.69 Lakh which is Rs. 62,606 costlier than base model of Royal Enfield Scram 411 priced at Rs. 2.06 Lakh. Compare Royal Enfield Scram 411 vs Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Royal Enfield Scram 411 in Delhi is Rs. 5,651 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
We have different colours options are available for Royal Enfield Scram 411 . We have 7 colours which are Skyline Blue, Blazing Black, Silver Spirit, White Flame, Graphite Yellow, Graphite Red and Graphite Blue. View colour images of Scram 411.
The kerb weight of Royal Enfield Scram 411 is 185 Kg.