TVS iQube Electric Scooter Specifications
|Motor Power||4400||Range||100 - 145 km/charge||Battery Capacity||3.04 - 4.56 kwh|
|Top Speed||78 km/hr||Kerb Weight||118.8 Kg||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Ground Clearance||157 mm||Fast Charging||Yes|
TVS iQube Electric Scooter Features
- Starting (Push Button Start)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Download Brochure , Discover more!
TVS iQube Electric Bike Latest Updates
The TVS iQube, manufactured in Hosur, marks TVS's debut in the electric scooter segment, presenting a compelling choice in the world of electric commuting.
TVS iQube Electric Scooter Engine
TVS iQube Electric Scooter Range
TVS iQube Electric Scooter Variants
TVS offers the iQube electric scooter in three distinct variants. The standard variant is priced at Rs 1,34,422, while the S variant comes in at Rs 1,49,465 (both ex-showroom in Delhi). As for the top-tier ST variant, pricing details are yet to be disclosed.
Key Features of TVS iQube Electric Scooter
TVS iQube Electric Scooter Competitors
TVS iQube Electric Scooter PriceThe price of TVS iQube Electric starts at Rs. 1.55 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 1.62 Lakh. TVS iQube Electric is offered in 3 variants - ST, STD and the top variant iQube Electric S which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1.62 Lakh.
iQube Electric Price List (Variants)
iQube Electric ST
4400 . 145 km/charge
|Rs. 1.25 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||Alert Me When Launched|
iQube Electric STD
4400 . 100 km/charge
|Rs. 1.55 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View September Offers|
iQube Electric S
4400 . 100 km/charge
|Rs. 1.62 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View September Offers|
Running Cost of iQube Electric
The iQube Electric has a running cost of Rs. 0.2 per kilometer. Additionally, the monthly charging cost for the iQube Electric is Rs. 300. This cost is calculated based on charging the vehicle at a rate of 6.5/ units of electricity and assuming a daily run of 50 kilometers.
Calculate running cost of your bike
TVS iQube Electric Scooter Pros and Cons
iQube Electric Advantages
Plenty of usable power right from the beginning and peaks out at 80kmph, Features Q-park, which offers forward and backward motion assistance, Well-balanced suspension setup socks in bumps really well.
iQube Electric Disadvantages
Annoying start-up tune, which sounds like a certain water purifier, The raised floorboard means your legs could foul with the handlebar while making tight U-turns.
The iQube S makes for a reliable, easy-going and friendly electric scooter at a reasonably accessible price point.
TVS iQube Electric Scooter User Reviews
Ola se achha he suspension
Ola se achha he suspension ladi makbul he ola me 1 jump he is me do jump he bahetar he mileage noyada he pick up fast he rs bhi sahi heShare
Overall it is a good vehicle.I had some problem with charging and wheel.Now it is a good scooter.Share
It's very smooth to drive
It's very smooth to drive and more comfortable as well as my family aslo love itShare
Describe about drawing experience
Describe about drawing experience mileage pickup service cost engine performance build quality etc.Share
It is very superb, fantastic
It is very superb, Fantastic electric scooter i ever ride.It s so smooth and very happy to have it.Share
Need good mileage in less cost, If subsidy support then able to purchaseShare
More Customer Reviews of iQube Electric
Scooters Similar to iQube Electric
Rs. 1.25 LakhiQube Electric vs 450X
Rs. 1.63 LakhiQube Electric vs Chetak
Rs. 1.45 LakhiQube Electric vs iPraise+
Ola S1 Pro
Rs. 1.39 LakhiQube Electric vs S1 Pro
Rs. 1.45 LakhiQube Electric vs One
Rs. 1.25 LakhiQube Electric vs Indie
Rs. 1.25 LakhiQube Electric vs V1
Rs. 1.24 LakhiQube Electric vs Faast
Rs. 1.34 LakhiQube Electric vs D15
Aprilia SXR 125
Rs. 1.35 LakhiQube Electric vs SXR 125
TVS iQube Electric Scooter Images
- 10 more
TVS iQube Electric Scooter Colours
Compare iQube Electric with Alternatives
iQube ElectricAll Comparisons
|Rs.1.55 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.39 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.25 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.63 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.45 Lakh onwards|
|4.1 367 reviews||4.0 225 reviews||4.2 311 reviews||4.1 288 reviews||4.4 332 reviews|
|BLDC||Mid Drive IPM||PMSM||BLDC||PMSM|
TVS iQube Electric Scooter Riding Range
|ARAI Claimed||100 Km/Charge|
TVS iQube Electric Scooter Videos
6 Jun, 20234063 views
The electric age for us two-wheeler enthusiasts is bitter sweet. While high... read more
1 Jun, 20237104 views
After a pretty hot May, full of face-melting weather and drool-worthy... read more
9 May, 20232465 views
iQube S definitely impressed us during our road test. But how has living with... read more
2 Apr, 20237740 views
In our fourth episode of EV Hill Climb, we take the three hottest Indian... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying iQube Electric
- Both vehicles are good in their own forte. The iQube may not be the prettiest of the lot, but it delivers on various other aspects, and how! There’s plenty of juice to get you from A to B and back before it runs out, enough power to leave IC-powered rivals eating dust, and just the right features for the modern day. It gives a good range of around 145km/charge which is good for the daily commute. On the other hand, the Hero Vida V1 is built on an underbone frame linked to a telescopic fork and a single rear shock absorber. Braking is via a disc up front and a drum at the rear. It is the most expensive electric scooter on sale in India. Yes, it is a premium product and comes bundled with a bunch of features, but it’s a product from Hero MotoCorp, a brand renowned for its value proposition. It has great build quality and its performance is also amazing. we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- TVS Electric produces maximum torque of 33 Nm.
- The range of TVS iQube Electric is 100 Km/Charge. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of iQube Electric.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. However, it is expected to launch in May 2023. Stay tuned for future updates.
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- TVS iQube Electric is available in 11 different colours - Pearl White, Titanium Grey Glossy, Mercury Grey Glossy, Copper Bronze Matte, Starlight Blue Glossy, Mint Blue, Shining Red, Lucid Yellow, Titanium Grey Matte, Copper Bronze Glossy, Coral Sand Glossy.
TVS iQube Electric Bike News Updates
TVS iQube Electric Scooter FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of TVS iQube Electric is 1.62 Lakh. Check On Road Price of iQube Electric. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of TVS iQube Electric is 100 Km/Charge. Also check User Reported Mileage of iQube Electric.
No, ABS feature is not available in TVS iQube Electric. View full specification of iQube Electric.
Ather 450X Price starts at Rs. 1.25 Lakh which is Rs. 550 costlier than base model of TVS iQube Electric Scooter priced at Rs. 1.25 Lakh. Compare TVS iQube Electric Scooter vs Ather 450X on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of TVS iQube Electric in Delhi is Rs. 4,481 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
TVS iQube Electric is available in 11 colours : Titanium Grey Matte, Starlight Blue Glossy, Coral Sand Glossy, Copper Bronze Matte, Mint Blue, Mercury Grey Glossy, Lucid Yellow, Copper Bronze Glossy, Titanium Grey Glossy, Shining Red and Pearl White. View colour images of iQube Electric.
TVS iQube Electric offers a range of 100 km/charge.
Yes, it is required to have a driving license for TVS iQube Electric.
Battery capacity of iQube Electric is 3.04 Kwh.
The maximum speed of TVS iQube Electric is 78 km/hr
The kerb weight of TVS iQube Electric is 118.8 Kg.