Have a question in mind? 1 Lakh+ answers from Owners & Experts
Have a Question about ?
100+ Answers from Experts & Owners
Didn’t find the question you were looking for?
Search your question about E.g - How is performance of ?
Latest Questions and Answers
Q. Which is a better option Skoda Kodiaq, BMW X1 or Audi Q3?
- BMW X11. Value for money2. Fuel efficiency3. Good boot spaceLook for the new BS 6 model. It has some new features
Q. Which is better for City ride Duke 200 or Duke 250? My daily riding will be of 20Km with an average speed of 50kmph. My height is 5'8" and age is 18 year.
- If you are a beginner level rider, then Duke200 will be the best choice for you. This 200cc machine is no joke and this has some serious pulling power given it is a 200cc engine. the 200 is 30k cheaper than its elder sibling the duke250.i will surely say duke250 will give better mileage when you ride it at 6000 rpm max smoothly. this is because of tuning in the ECU. the power is higher on rpm above 6000. so you need not worry about mileage because both will provide the same in the end.since the duke200 comes with an underbelly exhaust you will love the exhaust sound (i suppose). duke 200 seat height is 20mm lower than 250 which favors you. If you like modifying your machine then you can use that extra 30k to modify your 200cc like adding a fog lamp or changing the mirrors to the bar end which adds to the already sharp and stunning look than just buying a 250cc duke. So you can buy 200cc duke, enjoy your riding and then upgrade to a much higher cc machine like the duke 390 or duke 790 in the future. ENJOY SAFE RIDING:)
- Hey, I hope you're doing well. About the question, Duke 200 would be a better choice as far as I think. If you are just starting to ride(seriously), Duke 200 is a very good bike. And one more thing the mileage on the Duke 200 is better than 250 by a slight margin but if you look at it in a long run, it makes a huge difference. So, I would suggest you to go for Duke 200 but it'll be your call after all. Happy and Safe Riding.
- For your requirement, both bikes will serve the purpose, Duke 200 will give you better mileage due to the smaller engine, however the Duke 250 has a lighter slipper clutch which is more comfortable in bumper to bumper traffic. Duke 250 has slightly more comfortable seat too
Q. I want to know about the pick-up of Hyundai Xcent petrol. How it is?
- It is really. Good... However if you want to buy it.. Wait for Hyundai Aura.. It is teased n will be launched bery soon. Basically an upgraded xcent
- Excellent for city driving. On the highway, one has to shift down. Overall, it's a rev happy engine.
- Always best in it's class
Popular Car Questions and Answers
Baleno392 questions & answers
Q.Which variant of Baleno is good to ...?
Seltos410 questions & answers
Q.Which is the best variant to buy in...?
Carnival11 questions & answers
Q.What is the seating capacity of Kia...?
Hector237 questions & answers
Q.Will Hector be available in diesel ...?
Elite i20397 questions & answers
Q.How is the car in performance and c...?
S Presso121 questions & answers
Q.Is Maruti Suzuki S-Presso available...?
Venue462 questions & answers
Q.Is Hyundai venue a BS VI compliant ...?
Altroz65 questions & answers
Q.What is the price of Tata Altroz in...?
Popular Bike Questions and Answers
Activa 6G71 questions & answers
Q.When Honda Activa 6G is going to be...?
R15 V3370 questions & answers
Q.My height is 5.4ft, is R15 V3 comfo...?
Chetak46 questions & answers
Q.What is laden weight of e-Chetak - ...?
RC 12567 questions & answers
Q.Is KTM RC 125 best for long drive...?
Apache 160 4V454 questions & answers
Q.How is the performance Apache rtr16...?
RV400422 questions & answers
Q.When will Revolt Motors RV 400 laun...?
Pulsar 150181 questions & answers
Q.Which model of bajaj pulsar 150 is ...?
Bullet 350211 questions & answers
Q.Is Self start available in bullet s...?
Activa 5G317 questions & answers
Q. Which Scooter is better Honda Acti...?
MT 15219 questions & answers
Q.What is the launch date of Yamaha M...?