Have a question in mind? 1 Lakh+ answers from Owners & Experts
Have a Question about ?
200+ Answers from Experts & Owners
Didn’t find the question you were looking for?
Search your question about E.g - How is performance of ?
Latest Questions and Answers
Q. What is the Honda CB Unicorn 150 ABS BS6 launch date?
- Honda doesn’t seem concerned with the launches in India, for Honda India is a dumping ground where they dump basic models and mint money. Its the fault of Indian customers that they devalue themselves by purchasing outdated technology products from Honda. As long as there are Indians who are buying such outdated tech from Honda the Honda company will continue to sell and make money and use the money from India to make better products for other countries in Asia etc. Honda Is launching latest vehicles in other countries like Thailand, Philippines, China and other Asian countries. For them India is an easy market where they can sell their outdated technology products and yet make money because we Indians are so easy to convince.
- The split of hero Honda is based on uneven technology sharing.Honda's market in India is based on the stereotype that Japanese makers have advanced engineering,technology etc.which may partially true but manufacturing that in India would not cost much.in the past few years all commuter models from Honda had only analog meter that to a basic one, they were not ready to add any features unless or until it is absolutely necessary. brand name decides their price making 'Honda' a high end manufacturer with low end tatics(decent engine+aged old body design,paint job,speedo,headlamp)..encourage native manufacturers..
- Not just in the case of Honda, these accusations can be also follow up in the case of nissan-renault- mitsubishi trio and also in the case of toyota as they have stopped launching new models for indian market. Renault is the only company which is holding the ground for the trio. Nissan is struggling all over the map. If they are atleast able bring back there legendary sportscar like the R34 skyline gtr, and a new gen 370z maybe the long awaited 400z to market as soon as possible they could get out of the hole they dug deep.
Q. Which car should I buy under 8 lakh with good built quality, good average and safety?
- You have many options under 8lakh but if you want good built quality then forget about MARUTI cars.And you want good average to the forget about HYUNDAI petrol cars too. So you left with I20 diesel, Honda amaze (petrol and diesel),Ford figo .So acc. to me I personally suggest you to avoid diesel cars in todays time . So you can go for honda amaze petrol if you want a sedan and ford figo petrol if you want a hatch.i personally recomend you ford figo because it is more fun to drive car .
- Maruthi - milage only rest all leave it to god,Hyundai - just like whatsapp always gets updates and feel like new and the car you bought is older version in 1year,renault - no safety rest all leave it to brand,nissan - bhul jao service ka jhatka lagega,honda - only premium cars are good in built quality small cars baath tho chodo who lene pe 2nd hand me old maruthi lesakthe,WV - best to leave laugh as comment LOL,Skoda - nahee yar ham middel class hei maintain nahee kar paayeFORD - haa figo ya freestyle le sakthe vo hi disel only maza,milage,safety,aspire ek dam hey fir bhi back side bottel holders,project head lamps nahee hei fir bhi adjust hojayega. I am talking all cars under 9 Lakhs only. yaar FORD he lena drive karetho achee legega .. family ko safety dena 6airbags doosre cars me tho chodo..
- Go for a Volkswagen Polo Comfortline TSI. Excellent build quality and safety. Super fun to drive. A great infotainment system (not a touchscreen tho). Good boot space. The perfect size for Indian roads. Overall, a great car for its price. (not like Maruti Suzuki, which are toycars).
Q. Is Hyundai venue a BS VI compliant car?View More Questions
- This whole talk about transition from BS4 to BS6 and the sudden depreciation of car price is totally misplaced. Even today people are driving BS1 cars (remember the good old Maruti 800) you will still spot them on road. Did it lead to its value getting eroded?First of all the most important change is going to be in the fuel quality, particularly diesel. BS6 compliant diesel will have very less sulphur content. This could be a problem for BS4 diesel cars which will have to use either bs4 diesel or use BS6 DIESEL with additive for lubrication of engine.There isn't much difference between BS4 and BS6 petrol quality.Yes compliance to BS6 norms becomes very expensive for small sized diesel engines making them impractical value wise. So most of the companies would stop manufacturing diesel cars with less than 2000 cc.So if you want to buy a small diesel car then now is the time. And you'll get good discounts. If you want to buy a petrol car it is immaterial if you buy now or later. Buy later you may not get discounts and as such BS6 petrol engines will be costlier than BS4 ENGINES.Only saving grace could be if the govt. reduces GST on BS6 cars. Old cars will continue to trade in second hand markets without any restrictions.
- I just purchased venue over brezza , the maintaining cost of venue is a bit high but for the price you are paying to buy venue is worth it , when compared to brezza , venue offers way more features and class , i would suggest you to take test drives of both cars and then decide cuz its your choice that matters at the end of the day , but my suggestion would always be venue over brezza anyday.
- Hyundai Venue is a good option if you are looking for a compact-SUV with macho looks, a handful of feature and top quality interiors at a very competitive price. Hyundai offers the Venue with multiple powertrains, rich features and top-notch safety features. As for the maintenance, as happened in the past when BS-III engines were updated to the BS-IV standards, there were no such issues with the maintenance of the BS-III cars. Also, the depreciation is charged as per the wear & tear of the car, insurance claimed and the physical condition of the car. Read more: Hyundai Venue Review: First Drive
Popular Car Questions and Answers
Swift655 questions & answers
Q.Which variant is better in swift mo...?
Vitara Brezza58 questions & answers
Q.When will petrol model launch in Ma...?
Baleno418 questions & answers
Q.Which variant of Baleno is good to ...?
Tiago34 questions & answers
Q.What is price of Tata Tiago AMT 202...?
Q.Is Alto 800 available with fully au...?
Seltos451 questions & answers
Q.Which is the best variant to buy in...?
Elite i20406 questions & answers
Q.How is the car in performance and c...?
Nexon63 questions & answers
Q.Is Tata Nexon 2020 available in CSD...?
Popular Bike Questions and Answers
Splendor Plus85 questions & answers
Q.What is maintainence cost of this b...?
R15 V3391 questions & answers
Q.My height is 5.4ft, is R15 V3 comfo...?
Classic 350356 questions & answers
Q.Is there any exchange offer availab...?
Pulsar 150196 questions & answers
Q.Which model of bajaj pulsar 150 is ...?
Activa 6G92 questions & answers
Q.When Honda Activa 6G is going to be...?
Apache 160 4V499 questions & answers
Q.How is the performance Apache rtr16...?
HF Deluxe12 questions & answers
Q.I want to buy hero deluxe bike....?
Shine3 questions & answers
Q.Jaipur me Honda Shine BS6 kb se mil...?
Duke 200200 questions & answers
Q.My height is 5.3", will KTM 200 Duk...?
Bullet 350233 questions & answers
Q.Is Self start available in bullet s...?