Honda Activa 6G Specifications
|Engine||109 - 124 CC||Mileage||50 Kmpl||Max Power||7.84 PS @ 8000 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||5.3 Liters||No Of Gears||CVT||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||105 Kg||Max Torque||8.90 Nm @ 5500 rpm|
Honda Activa 6G Features
- Starting (Kick and Self Start)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Analogue)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Analogue)
- Pass Switch
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Honda Activa 6G Bike Latest Updates
Honda has launched the Activa Limted Ediion with premium colour schemes and graphics. Check it out here. There’s a new variant of the Activa in the making, that’ll get smartphone connectivity. Read all about it here.
Honda Activa 6G Engine
Honda Activa 6G Variants
Honda Activa 6G is available in three variants: STD at Rs 74,536, DLX at Rs 77,036 and the H-Smart variant with alloy wheels that costs Rs 80,537 (all prices ex-showroom Delhi). The Limited Edition DLX variant is priced at Rs 80,734, and the Limited Edition H-Smart edition costs Rs 82,734
Honda Activa 6G Design
Key Features of Honda Activa 6G
Honda Activa 6G Competitors
Gets two flashy new paint schemes with Smart Key
Honda Activa 6G PriceThe price of Honda Activa 6G starts at Rs. 76,234 and goes upto Rs. 82,734. Honda Activa 6G is offered in 5 variants - STD, DLX, DLX Limited Edition, H-Smart and the top variant Activa 6G Smart Limited Edition which comes at a price tag of Rs. 82,734.
Activa 6G Price List (Variants)
Activa 6G STD
109 cc .
|Rs. 76,234 Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View September Offers|
Activa 6G DLX
109 cc .
|Rs. 78,734 Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View September Offers|
Activa 6G DLX Limited Edition
109 cc .
|Rs. 80,734 Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View September Offers|
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Honda Activa 6G Pros and Cons
Activa 6G Advantages
Peppy engine, sturdy metal body, new 12-inch rim and telescopic fork boosts comfort, external fuel filler cap
Activa 6G Disadvantages
Looks same as the Activa 5G, no disc brake, misses out on USB charger and underseat light
The list of features on India’s most popular scooter have made the Activa 6G a more exciting proposition than the previous model. However, the Activa 6G still misses out on a few basic features which should be standard by now.
Honda Activa 6G Expert's Review
We take a spin on the latest iteration of India’s favourite scooter Read Full Review
Honda Activa 6G User Reviews
Honda activa 6g is
Honda activa 6g is powered by 109.51cc bs6 engine which develops a power of 7.73 bhp and a torque of 8.90 nm.With both front and rear drum brakes, Honda activa 6g comes up with combined braking system of both wheels.Share
fascinating help it brings.
I am fond of this model for the reason that it navigates public charms. The Honda Activa 6G Urban Chic's satiny design and municipality-friendly features have captured my heart. Its if of sharp lifts and public faculty make it ideal for navigating megacity expressways with a touch of chicness. The Activa 6G Urban Chic's modern aesthetics and comfortable riding experience have gained my admiration entirely. Honda has truly embraced communal rage with this scooter, and I hold a deep fondness for this model because of the swish and fascinating help it brings.Share
4.6Feels like driving a 2 wheel
Feels like driving a 2 wheel car, Such a comfortable drive.Smooth riding quality in any of the road conditions with satisfactory mileage with low maintenance with competative praising.Share
This is a good mileage scooter and very good scooter and no maintenance for thisShare
Scoot in Style: The Honda Activa 6G
The Honda Activa 6G is a trusted and widely popular scooter choice known for its reliability and practicality. Powered by a refined 109.51cc engine, it strikes a great balance between power and fuel efficiency, making it ideal for daily travelling One of its key features is the simple and timeless design, attracting to a broad range of riders. It offers a comfortable and upright riding position with a well-padded seat. The scooter's build quality and durability are perfect. It will be perfect choice.Share
I am using this vehicle for
I am using this vehicle for more than 3 months for office use, And also i do a part time job after the office work is done.I am quite impressed and satisfied with my purchase.Especially the mileage of this vehicle is so good.I do like more features like anti thef technology i e ignition lock etc.Build quality is strong, The vehicle comes with powerful engine so don't have to worry about anything.The maintenance cost is very low as compared to other vehicles of other brand.In overall it's value for money and must goer for new users.Pros- silent startstrong build qualitybrand valuecombi brake for safetycomfortablecould have been better-digital odometer should be given by the brand at this pricerest all is perfect.Happy with the service they provide.Share
Smooth and presentable
Honda Activa 6g highlights a smooth and present-day plan with smooth lines and a proportional body. It has an open-to-seating position and adequate legroom, Making it reasonable for both short city drives and longer rides. The construct quality is strong, Guaranteeing solidness and longevity. Controlling the activa 6g is a 109.51cc single-chamber, Air-cooled engine. While not the most remarkable bike in its portion' One of the champion elements of the Activa 6g is its brilliant fuel efficiency. The bike is intended to be practical, Conveying great mileage that helps save money on fuel costs. This settles on it an ideal decision for people who need to drive significant distances.Share
The new honda activa 6g gets power from the same 110cc engine and with the bs6 transition, There is a marginal decrease in power and torque figures.While the power has gone down by 0.17 hp at 7.68 hp, The torque output has dropped by 0.21nm at 8.79nm.The fuel injection system, The motor clearly feels more refined and smoother than before.The highlight of the updated engine is that the refinement stays intact even towards the top end while pushing the scooter close to the rev limiter and even after crossing 70kmph, The scooter doesn’t feel gasping for breath.Share
hassle-free urban mobility.
Honda Activa 6G: Embracing the convenience of city commuting in Chennai is easy with the Honda Activa 6G. Its sleek design and efficient engine make weaving through the city's lively streets and gliding along Marina Beach's promenade a delightful experience. The scooter's comfortable seating and modern features ensure a smooth ride, whether I'm exploring historic temples or navigating through bustling markets. It's not just a scooter; it's a reflection of Chennai's vibrant culture and my desire for hassle-free urban mobility.Share
More Customer Reviews of Activa 6G
Bikes Similar to Activa 6G
Honda Activa 6G Offers
Honda Activa 6G Images
- 11 more
Honda Activa 6G Colours
Compare Activa 6G with Alternatives
Activa 6GAll Comparisons
|Rs.76,234 onwards||Rs. 79,806 onwards||Rs. 73,240 onwards||Rs. 84,536 onwards||Rs. 79,899 onwards|
|4.0 1314 reviews||3.9 549 reviews||4.0 1385 reviews||4.1 1280 reviews||4.1 949 reviews|
|109 - 124 CC||124 CC||109 CC||124 CC||124 CC|
Honda Activa 6G Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||60 Kmpl|
Honda Activa 6G Videos
12 Sep, 20222290 views
Arun, Jehan, Manaal and Ishan have been feeling the itch for an epic ADV ride.... read more
13 Jun, 202220634 views
One of India’s favourite children is the Honda Activa. For over two... read more
11 Jun, 202014008 views
- Big relief for new two-wheeler buyers! The mandatory 5-year Motor Third Party... read more
25 Feb, 202010774 views
Honda Activa 6G launched in India at a starting price of Rs 63,900... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Activa 6G
- Both cars are good in their own forte. Activa 6G packs a very refined motor and finally gets a telescopic front fork. Overall, the Activa 6G offers a much smoother engine, better-claimed fuel efficiency, as well as slightly improved handling and ride quality, ensuring that it fills the shoes of its predecessor rather well. On the other hand, The Suzuki Access 125 is one of the most refined scooters in India. It offers superb ride quality and soaks up bumps really well. It has all the crucial updates to help it continue its streak of being the best-selling scooter in the 125cc segment. Sure it does have its own set of shortcomings but as an overall package, the Suzuki Access 125 is capable of holding its own in the competitive segment. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Activa 6G packs a very refined motor and finally gets a telescopic front fork. Overall, the Activa 6G offers a much smoother engine, better-claimed fuel efficiency, as well as slightly improved handling and ride quality, ensuring that it fills the shoes of its predecessor rather well. On the other hand One of the best 110cc scooters available in the market. Has a good motor that delivers a fine balance between mileage and performance. Its smooth engine with a supple ride makes for a great city slicker. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- The first difference that you notice upfront is the gold-coated chrome garnish that the Premium Edition gets on the front apron. The standard Activa 6G’s design, on the other hand, is familiar, looks proportionate, and is elegant. It doesn’t get the chrome garnish and looks a bit bland when compared to the Premium Edition. The Premium Edition also features gold-colored steel wheels and badges, further accentuating the premium feel. That said, we wish Honda had given alloys in the Premium Edition. You get neatly-finished white steel wheels on the standard version of the Activa 6G. Read more Honda Activa 6G Standard vs Premium Edition: Differences Explained In Photos.
- As of now, there's no update regarding the launch of the Honda Activa 7G. On the other hand, Honda Activa 6G is a good pick. The new list of updates on India’s most popular scooter has made the Activa 6G a more exciting proposition than before. However, the Activa 6G still misses out on some basic features which should have been standard by now. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Could you tell me expected period of launch of new Activa 7G in petrol? Has the Co revealed the new product?
- Activa 6g is 2020 model so plz wait for activa 7g 7g launch in 2022 nov to 2023 march.
- The mileage of Honda Activa 6G is 60 Kmpl. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of Activa 6G. On the other hand, the mileage of Suzuki Access 125 is 57.2 2 kmpl. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of Access 125.
- My new 6g is giving 30- 35 km/ ltr Fascino ka mileage sahi hai
- Mine Activa 6g before 1st service is 47+
- The Activa 6G gets a new motor that has a longer stroke and reduced bore than the older engine. The 109.5cc, single-cylinder mill produces 7.8PS and 8.8Nm of torque. It’s also BS6-compliant thanks to fuel injection. Despite being friendlier to mother nature, the new engine hasn’t lost out much with respect to power and torque output. One of the main reasons for the popularity of the Activa was its engine refinement, and the 6G continues this tradition and it’s definitely the new benchmark of the segment. A major update on the new Activa 6G is the inclusion of a telescopic fork -- Welcome to 2020, Honda! The older Activas felt jittery on broken roads thanks to their trailing front suspension. Coupled with the 10-inch wheels, it was rather easy to lose the front on them, resulting in falls. Gladly, Honda has also equipped the new scooter with a 12-inch front wheel that adds more stability. While the telescopic fork has helped improve it, overall ride quality is still on the stiffer side. And the Activa now features an adjustable 3-step monoshock for the first time. Despite the increase in wheelbase (plus 22mm), the 6G doesn’t feel lazy to steer and turns in very easily. It feels as agile as the older scooter and riding in city traffic is effortless. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -Honda Activa 6G First Ride Review.
Honda Activa 6G Bike News Updates
Honda Activa 6G FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Honda Activa 6G is 82,734. Check On Road Price of Activa 6G. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Honda Activa 6G is 60 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Activa 6G.
No, ABS feature is not available in Honda Activa 6G. View full specification of Activa 6G.
TVS NTORQ 125 Price starts at Rs. 84,536 which is Rs. 8,302 costlier than base model of Honda Activa 6G priced at Rs. 76,234. Compare Honda Activa 6G vs TVS NTORQ 125 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Honda Activa 6G in Delhi is Rs. 2,196 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Honda Activa 6G is available in 6 colours : Pearl Siren Blue, Decent Blue Metallic, Rebel Red Metallic, Pearl Precious White, Mat Axis Grey Metallic and Black. View colour images of Activa 6G.
The kerb weight of Honda Activa 6G is 105 Kg.