Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Specifications
- Engine648 CC
- Mileage25 Kmpl
- Max Power47 PS @ 7250 rpm
- Fuel Capacity15.7 Liters
- No Of Gears6 Speed
- Tyre TypeTubeless
- Kerb Weight241 Kg
- Max Torque52.3 Nm @ 5650 rpm
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Features
- Starting (Push Button Start)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Speedometer (Analogue)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Bike Latest Updates
All Royal Enfield bikes, including the Super Meteor 650 are now BS6.2 compliant. Check out what else is new in our report here.
Super Meteor 650 is the Chennai-based manufacturer's flagship cruiser motorcycle, and also the priciest offering from Royal Enfield. The motorcycle is specifically designed for effortless cruising over long and open road stretches. We even took the bike out for a real world test, only to be pleasantly surprised by its capabilities.
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Price
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Design
Features of Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Engine
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Rivals
The Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 will rival the Kawasaki Vulcan S, the only twin-cylinder motorcycle in the segment.
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Variants
The Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 is available in three variants: Astral, Interstellar and Celestial, with the only difference between Astral and Interstellar being the colours schemes. On the other hand, the Celestial variant comes with a more cushioned and comfortable seat, tall windshield, cushioned pillion backrest and more premium colourways.
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Two 650cc bikes from Royal Enfield, but how different are they?
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 PriceThe price of Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 starts at Rs. 3.60 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 3.91 Lakh. Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 is offered in 3 variants - Astral, Interstellar and the top variant Super Meteor 650 Celestial which comes at a price tag of Rs. 3.91 Lakh.
Super Meteor 650 Price List (Variants)
Super Meteor 650 Astral
|Rs. 3.60 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Super Meteor 650 Interstellar
|Rs. 3.76 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Super Meteor 650 Celestial
648 cc . 25 kmpl
|Rs. 3.91 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Pros and Cons
Super Meteor 650 Advantages
Premium look and feel, top-notch fit and finish, muscular design, dependable highway cruiser, comfortable seating for long rides, tubeless alloy wheels
Super Meteor 650 Disadvantages
Ground clearance is on the lower side, rear shocks are a little taut, a bit expensive, not-so-accessible USB charging port.
Premium features of the Super Meteor 650 come at a premium price. That said, if you want a performance cruiser at around Rs 5 lakh, the Super Meteor 650 is the best bet.
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 User Reviews
Riding experience is a level next to any other re, Being a heavy 650 cc engine produces a massive thump and power of-course, Apart from that i’ll say riding posture is 9/10.Overall first few services might cost you around 4.5 k.Fit n finish with titanium sort of treatment gives it more premium.Share
Solid built powerful engine
Solid built powerful engine stylish looks makes riding it a wonderful experience.Share
5.0Super when I purchase iam
Super when i purchase iam full happy plz buy this bike and enjoy life just chill and go long tripsShare
Driving experience of this vehicle is just great since its a cruiser bike.Its obviously heavy having an 650 cc engine and transmission, Its difficult to ride it in small places.Share
I have ns200 but driving experience on 650 is awesome and i am very happy to say that 😊, Mileage in hilly area is around 20-24, Pick-up is awesome, Also engine performance and build quality is good then ns200.Share
5.0It was very comfortable and
It was very comfortable and easy to ride.The mileage was also good.Share
More Customer Reviews of Super Meteor 650
Bikes Similar to Super Meteor 650
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.93 LakhSuper Meteor 650 vs Classic 350
Royal Enfield Meteor 350
Rs. 2.03 LakhSuper Meteor 650 vs Meteor 350
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
Rs. 3.19 LakhSuper Meteor 650 vs Continental GT 650
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
Rs. 3.03 LakhSuper Meteor 650 vs Interceptor 650
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 2.15 LakhSuper Meteor 650 vs Himalayan
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Images
- 11 more
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Colours
Compare Super Meteor 650 with Alternatives
Super Meteor 650All Comparisons
|Rs.3.60 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.93 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.03 Lakh onwards||Rs. 3.19 Lakh onwards||Rs. 3.03 Lakh onwards|
|4.6 133 reviews||4.3 1220 reviews||4.3 391 reviews||4.3 509 reviews||4.2 301 reviews|
|648 CC||349 CC||349 CC||647 - 650 CC||647 CC|
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Mileage
Super Meteor 650 Mileage Details »
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Videos
30 Jul, 20234852 views
Royal Enfield’s 650cc engine platform is quite a likeable one. It... read more
29 Jun, 20235908 views
The Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 has been a part of the ZigGarage for the... read more
20 Apr, 20232904 views
The Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 in its Celestial Red trim has joined the... read more
8 Feb, 202311194 views
As brilliant as Royal Enfield’s Super Meteor 650 was on the open highway... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Super Meteor 650
- Most Relevant
- This is the most expensive motorcycle from Royal Enfield yet, and it certainly looks the part. The Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 will command second glances everytime you are in public, and that is despite us riding the stealthy Interstellar Green colour this time round. And it just doesn’t just look good, but feels premium too. Everything from its aluminium switchgear to the body panels and paint quality is premium. That said, we aren’t a big fan of these rotary switches and would have loved to see a bit more traditional and ergonomically friendly switch cubes.
- The Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 is priced from INR 3.48 - 3.78 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price in New Jaipur). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle, you may click on the given link for the price details.
- The Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 goes up against the Kawasaki Vulcan S.
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- My interceptor 650 running 6500 kms and 2019 january model is very good condition, and i am a first owner and fully loaded this bike
- It's all depends on you bro... otherwise both have same engine and power....
- The Enfield Super Meteor 650 has a saddle height of 740 mm which is suitable for the average height of 5.6 ft person. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding. You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for details.
- 5.7 or 5.8 is an ideal height to drive a super meteor 650
- In terms of features, the Super Meteor 650 gets a twin-pod instrument cluster that features smartphone connectivity with turn-by-turn navigation like the one on the Royal Enfield Meteor 350. At its heart is the same 648cc twin-cylinder thumper as the Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650. That said, it makes 47PS and 52.3Nm, against the 650 twins' 47.45PS and 52Nm. The engine is mated to a six-speed transmission along with a slip-assist clutch. It gets a 43mm inverted fork (a first for a Royal Enfield bike) along with twin shocks. Braking is via a 320mm disc at the front and a 300mm unit at the rear along with dual channel ABS. The alloy wheels come shod with fat 100-section front and 150-section rear tubeless tyres at both ends. It weighs 241kg, has a 740mm seat height along with a 15.7-litre fuel tank. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for details.
- Great., comparatively yes...no doubt...
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Bike News Updates
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 FAQs
The on-road price of Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 in Delhi start from Rs 4.13 Lakh to 4.46 Lakh.The on-road price is inclusive of RTO charges and insurance.
The ARAI claimed mileage of Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 is 25 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Super Meteor 650.
Yes, ABS feature is available in Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650. View full specification of Super Meteor 650.
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Price starts at Rs. 3.60 Lakh which is Rs. 1.67 Lakh costlier than base model of Royal Enfield Classic 350 priced at Rs. 1.93 Lakh. Compare Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 in Delhi is Rs. 9,881 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
We have different colours options are available for Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 . We have 7 colours which are Astral Green, Astral Blue, Astral Black, Interstellar Grey, Interstellar Green, Celestial Red and Celestial Blue. View colour images of Super Meteor 650.
The kerb weight of Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 is 241 Kg.