Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (77)
- Performance (56)
- Comfort (49)
- Maintenance (26)
- Features (26)
- Specifications (19)
- Mileage (9)
- Price (8)
- Transmission (1)
- Safety (1)
- Most Relevant
- The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 offers ground clearance of 174 mm.
- The bike features a twin-pod analogue instrument cluster with a digital inset that provides an odometer, dual trip meter and fuel level readings.
- Yes, the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is available in showrooms. You can find a Royal Enfield Service Center - Power And Torque dealerships or you can call us at 9009008238 on the Royal Enfield website buyroyalenfield.com However, it is always best to call ahead to the dealership to confirm that they have the Interceptor 650 in stock, as the availability of motorcycles may vary from dealership to dealership.
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- For this, we would suggest you visit the nearest authorized service centre of MG in your city. As they may assist you better. Click on the link and select your city accordingly for service details.
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is available in 7 different colours - Black Ray, Mark Two, Canyon Red, Cali Green, Sunset Strip, Black Pearl, and Barcelona Blue.
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is available in 7 colours: Orange Crush, Baker Express, Downtown Drag, Sunset Strip, Mark Two, Canyon Red, and Ventura Blue.
- If you want a bike now then you may go for the current model. Moreover, as of now, there's no update from the brand's end of when the update will launch for Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. Stay tuned for further updates.Read more -The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Will Get A New Exhaust For 2022.
- The only difference is the 2022 is Euro 5 compliant.
- Is there a 2023 version announced?
- For the prices of the touring seat, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- The recommended engine oil grade for the RE Interceptor 650 is 10W50 API SL (or higher), JASO MA2, Synthetic. We would suggest you to go with the recommended oil grade for apt performance.
- Why change? The designers and engineers know more about the needs of the engine and transmission than we do.
- It is always recommended to get your bike serviced at the authorized service center. Moreover, if you opt for a local service center and get your bike serviced outside then it may lead to the loss of warranty. Moreover, you may click on the given link and check out the estimated cost of the spare parts.
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.5/5
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Classic Cruiser
Experience the perfect blend of classic cruiser design and modern power with the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. This timeless cruiser is crafted for riders who appreciate the elegance of classic motorcycles without compromising on performance. Riding the Interceptor 650 is like a journey through the golden age of cruising a bike that not only exudes classic cruiser charm but also packs a punch with its modern power. With its retro features, roVehiclet performance, and iconic styling, the Interceptor 650 is the ultimate choice for riders seeking a classic cruiser with a powerful, modern heart.Share
Exemplifying Elegance and Power
I am surprised by the elegant of the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. A bike that gracefully blends style and comfort together. Its 649cc twin cylinder engine ensures a crisp and responsive ride making every journey a joyous experience. It has comfortable seating arrangement and lighter clutch operation bring ease and pleasantness while riding for long distances. The dual channel ABS provides safe and secure. The Interceptor 650 has been an enriching addition to my life making every journey a memorable ride. I find myself fortunate to own the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. Its authentic British charm combined with modern grace makes every ride an absolute experience.Share
Indulging in Speed with the Interceptor 650
As a recent buyer of the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 I am in awe of its stellar performance. The power packed 648cc twin cylinder engine gives the bike an undeniable speed that both thrilling and impressive. The retro inspired design coupled with its stunning dual exhausts exudes a classic charm. Despite its formidable power the riding comfort is exceptional making it ideal for both city roads and highways. The Interceptor 650 is a delightful revelation in the world of motorcycles.From the moment of purchase this motorbike has delivered nothing but comfort and thrill.Share
High-Performing and Satisfing Royal Enfield
A classic retro middleweight bike that provides comfortable and relaxed riding, the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 has a high-performing and refined engine which gives an exciting feel on road. It is also very customizable because it can be fitted with various accessories according to the needs and preferences of any individual. However, it has disadvantages like heavy weight, soft suspension and not convenient for long drives. For persons who are in love with the traditional Royal Enfield look and feel of riding, Interceptor 650 is a good alternative that will not fail to satisfy.Share
The contemporary classic.
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is a modern classic, where the timeless design meets contemporary performance thus providing riders with that retro feel riding experience. Featuring traditional styling, quality machined engine and a rear disc brake that offers limited feedback, tantamount to good handling, the Interceptor 650 remains true to Royal Enfield’s vision of providing riders with what they want – something fast enough for modern standards but in essence as classic This revival not only embodies a vintage and refined physique but also comes with its smooth riding acuity. Leveraging cues from its heritage like the perfectly balanced engine, comfortable ergonomics and antique aesthetics Royal Enfield wittingly creates the Interceptor 650 – a machine which gives joy rides a whole new meaning.Share
Interceptor 650 Retro Cruiser Excellence
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 exudes antique sportfisherman distinction, offering a archetypal project and important interpretation in the sportfisherman bike order. With its dateless styling, torquey machine, and comfortable ergonomics, the Interceptor 650 stands out as a hallmark of Royal Enfield's devotion to delivering a sportfisherman that blends archetypal aesthetics with ultramodern technology. The 650cc parallel-binary machine ensures smooth and potent lifts, making it an ideal liberty for riders who appreciate the fetish of a antique sportfisherman. Royal Enfield has courteously aimed the Interceptor 650, incorporating features like a teardrop energy tank, wide bars, and binary exhausts, creating a sportfisherman that not only sails through megacity thoroughfares with fineness but also adds a touch of dateless complication to standard lifts. Riding the Interceptor 650 isn't precisely about covering distances; it's an immersive trip that defines the substance of antique sportfisherman distinction on civic roads.Share
Classic Elegance, Modern Performance
Rambling about the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, the classic motorcycle sense is readdressed by combining the dateless beauty with ultramodern performance. Its styling that looks antique, with a teardrop tank, chrome accentuations, and a binary- cover instrument cluster, is a homage to the glory days of the motorcycling. Equipped with a veritably important 650cc parallel-binary machine, Interceptor combines a pacey performance with a veritably smooth delivery. Its comfortable riding position, fine- tuned suspense, and also nimble running result in a thrilling yet relaxed lift. Royal Enfield's artificer embodies every detail, so the stretch seasoned motorcycles suckers can have the classical sense without putting aside the ultramodern motorcycling's capabilities.Share
Timeless Style, Modern Performance Elegance
Equipped with retro aesthetics and the modern power experience, the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 redefines the classic cruiser. Its ageless design, with a teardrop tank, two exhausts, and a seated riding position, respects the heyday of motorcycling. Driven by an impressive 648cc engine, the Interceptor 650 offers a harmonious combination of power and smoothness; it is the embodiment of Royal Enfield’s philosophy of classic looks combined with contemporary performance. With the sculpted seat, twin-pod instrument cluster, and tightly tuned chassis, the ride on the Interceptor 650 The motorbike’s quiet charisma and balanced performance creates the gold standard for riders looking for a modern yet timeless cruiser, a true harmony of both worlds in motorcycling lore.Share
Frequently Asked Questions about Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650?
- Q. How many gears available in Royal Enfield Interceptor 650?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650?
- Q. What is engine power of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650?
- Q. What is the seat height of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650?
- Q. What is the mileage of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650?
- Q. What is the top speed of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650?
- Q. Does Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Royal Enfield Interceptor 650?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Benelli Imperiale 400
Rs. 2.35 LakhView All Q&A Interceptor 650 vs Imperiale 400
Kawasaki Ninja 300
Rs. 3.43 LakhView All Q&A Interceptor 650 vs Ninja 300
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
Rs. 3.19 LakhView All Q&A Interceptor 650 vs Continental GT 650
Royal Enfield Himalayan 450
Rs. 2.85 LakhView All Q&A Interceptor 650 vs Himalayan 450
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650
Rs. 3.63 LakhView All Q&A Interceptor 650 vs Super Meteor 650