Datsun GO Price in Nadia
Datsun GO On Road Price in Nadia August 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|GO D Petrol||Rs. 4.48 Lakh|
|GO A Petrol||Rs. 5.54 Lakh|
|GO A Option Petrol||Rs. 5.97 Lakh|
|GO T||Rs. 6.36 Lakh|
|GO T Option||Rs. 6.58 Lakh|
|GO T CVT||Rs. 6.96 Lakh|
|GO T Option CVT||Rs. 7.18 Lakh|
Datsun GO On Road Price in NadiaChange
D Petrol (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNadia Rs. 3.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 23,940 Insurance Rs. 25,875 On-Road Price Nadia Rs. 4.48 Lakh
A Petrol (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNadia Rs. 4.95 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 29,700 Insurance Rs. 29,309 On-Road Price Nadia Rs. 5.54 Lakh
A Option Petrol (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNadia Rs. 5.35 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 32,100 Insurance Rs. 30,740 On-Road Price Nadia Rs. 5.97 Lakh
T (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNadia Rs. 5.7 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 34,200 Insurance Rs. 31,992 On-Road Price Nadia Rs. 6.36 Lakh
T Option (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNadia Rs. 5.9 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 35,400 Insurance Rs. 32,707 On-Road Price Nadia Rs. 6.58 Lakh
T CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNadia Rs. 6.25 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 37,500 Insurance Rs. 33,959 On-Road Price Nadia Rs. 6.96 Lakh
T Option CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceNadia Rs. 6.45 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 38,700 Insurance Rs. 34,675 On-Road Price Nadia Rs. 7.18 Lakh
6 Offers Available
Online SurveyStart Now
You tell us, We listen
Help us understand you better, fill Survey today
Price of GO Competitors
Rs. 2.94 LakhKWID On Road Price Compare with GO
Rs. 2.83 Lakhredi-GO On Road Price Compare with GO
Rs. 5.19 LakhSwift On Road Price Compare with GO
Rs. 4.6 LakhTiago On Road Price Compare with GO
Rs. 5.63 LakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with GO
Rs. 3.69 LakhS Presso On Road Price Compare with GO
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying GO
- Exchange of a car would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers driven, no. of owners and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with nearby dealership - Car Showrooms
- In general, the down payment remains in between 20-30% of the on-road price of the vehicle and ROI varies between 9.25-11.5% and it totally depends on the CIBIL/Credit score of an individual. So, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to know the final finance quotation and documentation as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Showrooms
- Certain percentage of the actual price, based on the model and offers.
- 1 LAC
- The Datsun Go is powered by a 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder engine that makes 68PS of power and 104Nm of torque. It's a nice quick-revving engine that's a joy to drive. It's still a very good mannered hatch in the city with its light steering and clutch and peppy engine giving it a very nimble nature. However, we'd suggest you to go with a higher variant as the base D model feel bare bones. Now with updated features makes it quite an attractive option in the entry-level hatchback segment. Moreover, the EMI of a car would depend mainly on two factors - down payment and the rate of interest which stays in between 20-25 percent (of the ex-showroom price) and 9.65 - 11.5 percent, respectively. If you are planning to buy a car on finance, then feel free to ask for quotes from multiple banks or from the dealership itself. A lot of banks and lending authorities have tie-ups with dealers to offer you an easy loan. Or, you can check with your own trusted bank and authorities in case they have a better loan plan to offer. For availability of the car and colours, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized dealership: Datsun Car Showrooms
- I won't be able to answer as I reside in Guwahati.
- NO IDEA
- I used to drive my Datsun Go T 2014 model from Delhi to Bihar every year a total distance of about 1200 km for last 3 year once or twice in year. it's quite comfortable and No problem faced at all ...u can continue with a speed of 110 for more than 30 minutes....overall average is more than 20 in entire trip.....
- You can go for Go..am using Datsun go for last 3.yrs. mileage for my car is 17 to 19...good performance..i love it..you can test drive the car....now Go has added more features..like touch screen...interior changes...etc.....go for go
- Datsun Go...is a Good car to drive with good mileage in this category and reasonably priced but what is the kind of long drive (in KM) you intend to go for.With AC on it will not be suitable for long / short drive and hence please doubly check on this front before you decide.
- Indeed! The updated Datsun GO should certainly be on your shortlist as it is not only priced competitively but safer than before as well.
Datsun GO 2018 Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Datsun GO 2018 in Nadia?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Datsun GO 2018 is 6.45 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Datsun GO 2018 in Nadia?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Datsun GO 2018 in Nadia is Rs. 25,875.
Datsun GO User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling3.4/5
Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute
25% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Overall experience is good. Safety is ok. Sheet body quality is very good. Performance on road is quite impressive. Number of service station in Kolkata is very less.
Average car with good boot space and poor front suspension
company has poured in its entire to smile a customer
Family car , mileage is alone less,driving very comfort
Less budget and good car less maintenance cost
बकवास कार ओर डटसन कम्पनी एक साल में ही कार कबाड़ा हो गई जबकि सिंगल हैंड ड्राइव कीकम्पनी में भी कोई किसी तरह की सुनवाई नहीं होतीडटसन से अच्छा कोई मारुति या हुंडई की पुरानी कार ले लोमें पछता रहा हूं लेकर कोई मत लो खराब गाड़ी हैजब से ली कम्पनी फाल्ट थे उसे भी किसी ने ठीक नहीं किया
Datsun Go facelift is probably the most sporty looking hatch back!Almost as heavy as swift with a peppy 1.2 ltr engine and the kerb weight as well!Orange color + the alloy wheels add to the charm!Pick better than swift! Only issue is that the Revs are bound till 5000 sp it runs out of breath post 125! But it belongs to a segment of small hatch a and is the best for city driving!
Perfect Value for Money CarDoesn"t pinch u r PocketsSpacious and Boot Space is awesomePower and Driving Sufficient for Indian RoadsOnly issue is the ground clearance need to go for a bigger wheel
The quality is so poor and at this price segment no features are given although the tyres are also low graded which is used in this buy recommend to buy something more besides to buy this one
this one is low bugget car and cheep maintenance cost and the performance is ok safty wise no air bag and etc non abs compair another low budget car this one is better
Calculate Datsun GO EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Datsun GO News Updates
BS6-compliant Datsun GO And GO+ Are Here
The 5-seater GO is priced from Rs 3.99 lakh while the 7-seater GO+ starts from Rs 4.19 lakhMay 14, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Greener BS6 Datsun Go, Go+ Inbound
The specifications and variant details for both models have been updated on the official websiteMay 6, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Datsun GO And GO+ To Get A CVT, Launch In October
The GO and GO+ will continue to use the 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engineSep 12, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2019 Datsun GO, GO+ Launched With New Safety Tech And Infotainment System
Added to the top-end T and T(O) variant only, prices of both cars have increased marginallyJun 3, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Discovering The Rainbow Nation In A 2018 Datsun GO
The Republic of South Africa and Datsun have a lot in common. Let’s find out….Dec 11, 2018 | By Raunak Awasthi
Datsun Go And Go+ Facelift To Get Android Auto And Apple CarPlay!
New photos and details revealed by Datsun show cars which could be really popular in their segments, will these cars be priced as competitively as they are now?Oct 3, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted
You will receive all the communications on :