Maruti Wagon R Specifications
- Engine998 - 1197 CC
- Mileage 23.56 Kmpl - 34.05 Km/Kg
- TransmissionManual / Automatic
- Fuel TypePetrol / CNG
- Max Power88.50bhp@6000rpm
- Seating Capacity5
- Drive Type2WD
- Body TypeHatchback
Maruti Wagon R Features
- Airbags (Driver and Passenger)
- Central Locking
- Power Steering
- Max Torque (113Nm@4400rpm)
Maruti Wagon R Car Latest Updates
The Maruti Wagon R has been crash-tested by Global NCAP, receiving a poor one-star safety rating for adult safety and zero stars for child safety. The Wagon R’s low rating was due to an unstable bodyshell and lack of important safety features that are taken into account under GNCAP’s new testing regime.
Maruti Wagon R Price
Features of Maruti Wagon R
Maruti Wagon R Engine
Maruti Wagon R Rivals
Maruti Wagon R Variants
The carmaker offers the Wagon R in four trims: LXi, VXi, ZXi, and ZXi+. The CNG kit can be had with the LXi and VXi trims.
You can spec the hatchback in six colour hues: Superior White, Silky Silver, Magma Grey, Gallant Red, Nutmeg Brown and Poolside Blue
The top-spec ZXi+ trim gets two dual-tone paint options with a contrasting black roof: Galant Red and Magma Grey.
Maruti Wagon R NCAP Rating
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Maruti Wagon R PriceWagon R price in India starts at Rs. 5.54 Lakh for the base model. The top Wagon R petrol model price goes upto Rs. 7.42 Lakh. Wagon R CNG price starts from Rs. 6.44 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 6.89 Lakh. Apart from this Wagon R automatic price start at Rs. 6.54 Lakh and is available in 3 options. Wagon R comes in 11 variants with 9 colour options.
Price of Wagon R CNG, Automatic and other Variants
Wagon R LXI
24.35 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 5.54 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Wagon R VXI
24.35 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 5.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Wagon R ZXI
23.56 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 6.28 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Maruti Wagon R User Reviews
The Maruti Suzuki WagonR offers a comfortable driving position, making city navigation easy. Its compact size and good visibility make driving hassle-free. One of its strengths is fuel efficiency, providing competitive mileage for cost-effectiveness. The pickup is decent for daily commuting, and Maruti Suzuki's service network ensures affordable maintenance. The WagonR's popularity leads to reasonably priced service and available spare parts, enhancing its cost-effectiveness. While not the most powerful, its engine options deliver adequate performance for daily driving. The build quality is sturdy enough for regular use, though not luxurious. In summary, the WagonR excels in fuel efficiency, affordability, and practicality for city driving, catering to those seeking a reliable and economical hatchback.Share
Maruti's Efficient Design
With its ample cabin and smooth ride, the Maruti Wagon R has gained fashionability as a key feature of comfort and practicality. Every drive is ultrapractical and enjoyable because to its quick running and provident engine, and all passengers will have a accessible and comfortable ride thanks to its coincidental features and stoner friendly amenities. Setting new marks for what a real hatchback can do in tours of both utility and comfort, the Maruti Wagon R has truly come to represent comfort and practicality.Share
4.3It is 2014 model, and I odometer
It is 2014 model, And i odometer is going to touch 2l km very shortly.Very low maintenance suspension and clutch plate brake pads changed just once.Mileage in delhi citi is around 16 and 19 on highways.Amazing ownership so far.Share
Practicality and Space with Wagon R
In the Maruti Wagon R, spaciousness and mileage are connected. The within of this little machine is adaptable and ample to meet your demands. Its fragile size makes it ideal for maneuvering megacity thoroughfares, yet the roomy inside guarantees comfort while touring. authority and energy effectiveness are leveled by the Wagon R's operative machines. To boost your sense of screen when driving, security rudiments have been appended. The Maruti Wagon R is the stylish option if you are seeking for a fragile machine that combines space and mileage.Share
4.3The best car in the budget
The best car in the budget and best in this segment.Has comfort ride and good mileage.But can feel the power struggle sometimes.Quality plastic interiors, Easy to ride and park on city traffic.Best choice for a middle class family.Maintainance also too low.Share
Wagon R is the real king
I have been hearing a sharp sound of essence coming from the left side of my car. This noise occurs when applying coverts or driving on uneven or rough roads. The sound seems to be forming near the petrol tank area, as we all have noticed. I have formerly taken the motorcar to the service center, but they were unfit to identify the issue. I bought the WagonR VXI CNG five months ago, and it has been delivering excellent energy effectiveness in CNG mode. The motorcar also has a strong road presence.Share
Affordable and Practical Hatchback
I purchased a Maruti Wagon R LXi variant last month and find it to be an affordable yet practical hatchback for city driving. The petrol engine provides good power for city driving and the claimed fuel efficiency of around 22 km/l helps keep costs low. The tall-boy design provides good visibility and a spacious cabin for a hatchback. The legroom and headroom are nice for tall passengers. The boot space of 341 liters is generous for a hatchback, allowing me to carry enough luggage for short trips.Share
More Customer Reviews of Wagon R
Maruti Wagon R Images
Maruti Wagon R Colours
Compare Wagon R with Alternatives
Wagon RAll Comparisons
|Rs.5.54 Lakh onwards||Rs. 5.99 Lakh onwards||Rs. 5.99 Lakh onwards||Rs. 5.99 Lakh onwards||Rs. 5.36 Lakh onwards|
|4.0 283 reviews||4.4 301 reviews||4.1 605 reviews||4.4 188 reviews||3.8 110 reviews|
|998 - 1197 CC||1199 CC||1197 CC||1197 CC||998 CC|
Maruti Wagon R Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Wagon R owners
|CNG||Manual||34.05 Km/Kg||24 Km/Kg|
|Petrol||Automatic||25.19 Kmpl||15 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||24.35 Kmpl||19 Kmpl|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Wagon R
- Most Relevant
- The Boot Space of Maruti Wagon R is 341 Liters.
- Propulsion duties are carried out by a (67PS/89Nm) 1-liter and a (90PS/113Nm) 1.2-litre DualJet petrol unit, paired to a standard 5-speed manual and a 5-speed AMT. The 1-liter engine can also be had with a CNG kit mated to a 5-speed manual, where it makes 57PS and 82.1Nm. The 1-liter petrol has a claimed fuel efficiency of 25.19kmpl, while it claims to return 34.05km per kg when paired to a CNG kit. The 1.2-liter unit has a claimed mileage of 24.43kmpl with the automatic and 23.56kmpl with the manual. The hatchback is 3655mm long, 1620mm wide, and 1675mm tall. It has a wheelbase of 2435mm and a boot space of 341 liters.
- The Maruti Wagon R ZXI is priced at INR 7.06 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price in New Delhi). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle, you may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for the price details.
- Both cars are good in their own forte, Citroen C3 packs in the presence and space of a mini SUV at the price of a hatchback that's comfortable over a variety of road conditions. But it also lacks some essentials like powered adjustable mirrors or windshield wipers and other creature comforts that its rivals have gotten us accustomed to. On the other hand, Maruti Suzuki Wagon R is the ideal small family car. Its spacious, practical, efficient and offers a convenient automatic with both engine options. Moreover, for a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city and brand for dealership details.
- The Maruti Wagon R is priced from INR 5.53 - 7.41 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price in New Delhi). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle, you may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for the price details.
- Maruti Wagon R comes with BS6-compliant petrol and CNG engine options.
- Petrol , Petrol plus CNG
Maruti Wagon R Car News Updates
Maruti Wagon R FAQs
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Maruti Suzuki Wagon R is 7.42 Lakh (Delhi).
The ARAI claimed mileage of Maruti Suzuki Wagon R is 24.43 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Wagon R.
The EMI for the base variant of Maruti Suzuki Wagon R in Delhi is Rs. 10,727 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
The boot space in Maruti Suzuki Wagon R is 341 L. View full specification of Wagon R