Maruti Celerio Specifications
- Engine998 CC
- Mileage 24.97 Kmpl - 35.6 Km/Kg
- TransmissionManual / Automatic
- Fuel TypePetrol / CNG
- Max Power65.71bhp@5500rpm
- Seating Capacity5
- Drive Type2WD
- Body TypeHatchback
Maruti Celerio Features
- Airbags (Driver and Passenger)
- Central Locking
- Power Steering
- Max Torque (89Nm@3500rpm)
Maruti Celerio Car Latest Updates Last Update - Dec 04, 2023
Maruti has introduced a new Pearl Midnight Black paint to its Arena models. The new single-tone black paint option will be offered on select higher-spec trim levels and costs the same as the single-tone variants.
Features of Maruti Celerio
Maruti Celerio Engine
Maruti Celerio Rivals
Maruti Celerio Variants
The Maruti Celerio comes in four trims: LXi, VXi, ZXi, and ZXi+. The CNG powertrain is limited to the mid-spec VXi.
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Maruti Celerio PriceCelerio price in India starts at Rs. 5.36 Lakh for the base model. Celerio CNG price starts from Rs. 6.73 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 6.73 Lakh. Apart from this Celerio automatic price start at Rs. 6.38 Lakh and is available in 2 options. Celerio comes in 8 variants with 7 colour options.
Price of Celerio CNG, Automatic and other Variants
25.24 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 5.36 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
25.24 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 5.83 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
25.24 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 6.11 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Maruti Celerio Pros and Cons
Responsive engine, easy to drive, comfortable low speed ride, spacious cabin, large boot, basic safety kit on all variants
Slightly expensive, lack of a bigger engine option, bouncy high speed ride
Celerio is a well rounded package. If not for the higher price it would have become a stylish alternative to the Wagon R.
Maruti Celerio User Reviews
Embarks on Effortless City Drives
The Maruti Celerio embodies compact energy, feeding to civic cultures with its effective car and peppy interpretation. The compact confines make it exceptionally maneuverable in megacity business, while the responsive engine ensures a sprightly driving experience. The AMT variant adds a subcaste of luxury for royal megacity commuting. Interior room is estimable for its size, furnishing comfort for passengers. still, the figure quality might feel light, influencing common security perception. With a full mix of conciseness and dexterity, the Maruti Celerio stands out as a dependable liberty for civic residers seeking an effective and sharp ride.Share
Simplify Your City Commute with the Celerio
The Maruti Celerio will make your trip to the megacity easier. This little machine is a useful and operative system of transportation in metropolises. Its fragile size makes it ideal for maneuvering megacity thoroughfares, yet the roomy inside guarantees comfort while touring. authority and energy effectiveness are leveled by the Celerio's operative machines. To boost your sense of screen when driving, security rudiments have been appended. The Maruti Celerio is the ideal liberty if you are searching for a little agent that makes it easier for you to go to work each day.Share
This ride is fantastic! The mileage is unbelievable, and it's really easy and comfy to use.Share
Clear the roads for king
The effective design of the Celerio is emotional since it fits a lot of functionality and room into an atomic frame. The animated machine bonds quick city drives while retaining excellent energy effectiveness. Its characteristics that feed users make operating a business easy. Despite being small, the interior is relatively spacious and can fit passengers comfortably. The affordable price is a major plus. The Celerio is a reliable and secure option for town residents and price-conscious shoppers while lacking some high-end features.Share
Maruti Celerio: Small Car With Big Practicality
I recently bought a Maruti Celerio and I have been impressed by how practical it is. Despite its small exterior dimensions The Celerio has a surprisingly spacious cabin and large boot. The tall roof and long seat base mean there is good head and legroom even for taller passengers. The 7 seater version provides enough space for 3 people in the rear row. The Celerio is also very easy to drive and park thanks to its small size, good visibility and light steering. While engine is not very powerful and provides adequate performance for city driving.Share
More Customer Reviews of Celerio
Cars Similar to Celerio
Maruti Celerio Images
- 9 more
Maruti Celerio Colours
Compare Celerio with Alternatives
|Rs.5.36 Lakh onwards||Rs. 4.69 Lakh onwards||Rs. 5.99 Lakh onwards||Rs. 5.54 Lakh onwards||Rs. 5.84 Lakh onwards|
|3.8 110 reviews||3.8 449 reviews||4.1 608 reviews||4.0 283 reviews||4.2 295 reviews|
|998 CC||999 CC||1197 CC||998 - 1197 CC||1197 CC|
Maruti Celerio Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Celerio owners
|CNG||Manual||35.6 Km/Kg||17 Km/Kg|
|Petrol||Automatic||26.68 Kmpl||20 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||25.24 Kmpl||19 Kmpl|
Maruti Celerio Videos
17 Nov, 202119435 views
This is the brand-new 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio, but before we get to it... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Celerio
- Most Relevant
- Offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city. Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city.
- Yes, Maruti Celerio features keyless entry.
- Maruti Celerio is available in 7 different colours - Silky silver, Speedy Blue, White, Caffeine Brown, Glistering Grey, Pearl Midnight Black, and Fire Red.
- No, the Maruti Celerio's automatic is available in a petrol engine only.
- The mileage of Maruti Suzuki Celerio ranges from 25.24 Kmpl to 35.6 Km/Kg. The claimed ARAI mileage of Celerio Petrol Manual is 25.24 Kmpl In automatic, the claimed ARAI mileage of Celerio Petrol is 26.68 Kmpl.
- 25 kmpl
- Both cars are good in their own forte. The Maruti Celerio does a lot of things right. It will be a great first car thanks to its easy-to-drive nature. Another strong point of the Celerio is the torquey 1-liter petrol engine that feels at home not only in the city but also out on the highway. The low-speed ride is comfortable and the spacious cabin makes it a genuine four-seater even for tall people. The features list, too, is long enough. On the other hand, Kwid is offered a choice of two petrol engines - a 54PS 0.8-litre unit and a 68PS 1.0-liter option. While the smaller unit is only available with a 5-speed manual gearbox, the bigger engine can also be had with a 5-speed AMT Renault Kwid has got it right with its looks, features, and comfort to be your first or daily city car. However, the driving experience leaves a bit to be desired. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Maruti Celerio Car News Updates
Maruti Celerio FAQs
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Maruti Suzuki Celerio is 7.14 Lakh (Delhi).
The ARAI claimed mileage of Maruti Suzuki Celerio is 26 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Celerio.
The EMI for the base variant of Maruti Suzuki Celerio in Delhi is Rs. 10,378 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
The boot space in Maruti Suzuki Celerio is 313 L. View full specification of Celerio