Mahindra XUV700 Specifications
- Engine1999 - 2198 CC
- Mileage 13 - 17 Kmpl
- TransmissionManual / Automatic
- Fuel TypePetrol / Diesel
- Max Power182.38bhp@3500rpm
- Seating Capacity7
- Drive TypeAWD
- Body TypeSUV
Mahindra XUV700 Features
- Airbags (Driver, Passenger and Side Front)
- Central Locking
- Power Steering
- Max Torque (450Nm@1750-2800rpm)
Mahindra XUV700 Car Latest Updates Last Update - Dec 05, 2023
The Mahindra XUV700 has a maximum waiting period of ten months in cities like Ahmedabad and Kolkata. The lowest wait time, which is two months, is limited to only a couple of cities. Most cities have a five-month waiting period on an average.
Features of Mahindra XUV700
Mahindra XUV700 Engine
Mahindra XUV700 Rivals
The 5-seater variant of the Mahindra XUV700 takes on the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Skoda Kushaq, VW Taigun, Tata Harrier, MG Astor and Hector. On the other hand, the 7-seater takes the fight to the Tata Safari, MG Hector Plus, and Hyundai Alcazar.
Mahindra XUV700 Variants
The Mahindra XUV700 is available in two broad trims: MX and AX (Adrenox). The latter is available in four wide-ranging variants: AX3, AX5, AX7 and AX7 L. The SUV is available in both 5-seater or a 7-seater configuration.
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Even big Mahindra SUVs can be surprisingly fast!
Mahindra XUV700 PriceXUV700 price in India starts at Rs. 14.02 Lakh for the base model. XUV700 diesel price starts from Rs. 14.46 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 26.57 Lakh for the top model whereas the top XUV700 petrol model price goes upto Rs. 24.71 Lakh. Apart from this XUV700 automatic price start at Rs. 18.26 Lakh and is available in 10 options. XUV700 comes in 30 variants with 5 colour options.
Price of XUV700 Diesel, Automatic and other Variants
1999 cc . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 14.02 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
XUV700 MX Diesel
2198 cc . Diesel . Manual
|Rs. 14.46 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
XUV700 MX E
1999 cc . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 14.52 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Mahindra XUV700 Pros and Cons
Sharp design elements, comfortable ride quality, clean dashboard layout, powerful drivetrain options, AWD & diesel options.
Long waiting period, performance isn't the most exciting, silly feature omissions, noisy diesel, cabin quality in some areas.
The XUV700 comes across as a very sensible, usable and family-friendly machine that packs potent engines and incredible segment-first safety technology. The only real issue is getting your hands on one because of the production limitations.
Mahindra XUV700 Expert's Review
Mahindra has declared war. How well is the XUV700 prepared to lead it? Read Full Review
Mahindra XUV700 User Reviews
Perfect Combination of Luxury and Power
The Mahindra XUV700 has surfaced as the zenith of I like more and fineness, winning my reference with its opulent appearance and important interpretation. Every ride is usefuland affable because to its important engine and nimble running, and all passengers will have a sumptuous and smooth ride thanks to its ample cabin and high end amenities. With its ultrapractical features and slice bite technology, the SUV completely satisfies my reason for both I like more and luxury while still adding a touch of release and utility. The Mahindra XUV700 has surfaced as the zenith of I like more and luxury, raising the bar for what a real SUV can do in tours of appearance and use.Share
Experience Luxury with the Mahindra XUV700
The Mahindra XUV700 will provide luxury. This high-end SUV has a roomy, point-rich cabin that radiates luxury. The ideal terrain for your sorties is determined by its slice-bites features and coincidental project. The XUV700 has strong machine controls that guarantee a comfortable and instigative driving experience. It's a reliable option for a blood trip because of its excellent security features. The Mahindra XUV700 is a stylish option if you want to add a touch of luxury to your SUV experience.This vehicle is a prize on wheels thanks to its exceptional fuel economy and award-winning design.Share
It's value for money.Sometimes,
It's value for money.Sometimes, Camera either it's 360, Tear or front does not work.Share
Grand power and support
The XUV700 is an emotional car that offers a winning combination of power and energy effectiveness. Its comfortable interior, commodious cabin, and stoner-friendly infotainment system make for a pleasurable driving experience. The safety features give added peace of mind on the road. Still, the pronounced road noise at advanced pets, occasional slow touchscreen response, and a fairly high base price are minor downsides. Overall, it's a solid player with many tricks that might not suit everyone, but it's surely worth considering if you prioritize performance and comfort.Share
I own xuv 700 since January
I own xuv 700 since january 2022 already driven 60k.Car is valu for mony and great driving experience.I have used all features, Driving assistant is great and helpful in driving.Share
More Customer Reviews of XUV700
Cars Similar to XUV700
Mahindra XUV700 Images
- 11 more
Mahindra XUV700 Colours
Compare XUV700 with Alternatives
|Rs.14.02 Lakh onwards||Rs. 13.26 Lakh onwards||Rs. 16.19 Lakh onwards||Rs. 15.49 Lakh onwards||Rs. 18.82 Lakh onwards|
|4.5 211 reviews||4.4 255 reviews||4.8 33 reviews||4.6 31 reviews||4.6 64 reviews|
|1999 - 2198 CC||1997 - 2198 CC||1956 CC||1956 CC||1987 CC|
Mahindra XUV700 Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of XUV700 owners
|Diesel||Automatic||16.57 kmpl||16 kmpl|
|Petrol||Automatic||13 kmpl||10 kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||15 kmpl||12 kmpl|
Mahindra XUV700 Videos
4 Nov, 202210263 views
The Mahindra XUV700 and Scorpio-N are heroes of waiting period purgatory.... read more
11 Jul, 20224894 views
The Scorpio-N bridges the gap between the rough and rugged Thar and the more... read more
14 Mar, 20227840 views
The Mahindra XUV700 and Tata Safari are famed SUVs that have built a legendary... read more
8 Oct, 202132766 views
At the first drive of the Mahindra XUV700, we learnt the SUV uses a plastic... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XUV700
- Most Relevant
- On the safety front, it gets up to 7 airbags, ABS with EBD, electronic stability program (ESP) and ISOFIX anchors. The top-end variant also comes with advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) comprising autonomous emergency braking, lane-keeping assist and adaptive cruise control. A tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) and a 360-degree camera are also included.
- Offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city. Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city.
- Choosing the right vehicle depends highly on one's preferences. All Three cars are good in their own forte. If we talk about seating comfort, families will appreciate the second row in Mahindra XUV 700 as the wide cabin and flat floor make it welcoming for three. Getting to the third row is easy in XUV too, due to the one-touch tumble function, there is a generous amount of foot room under the second row. But the under-thigh support is lacking. On the other hand, in MG Hector Plus, given the amount of width, knee room and headroom on offer, adults can be accommodated here easily, but like its rival XUV 700, the lack of under-thigh support in Hector Plus would make longer journeys tiresome. Additionally, access to the third row isn’t very convenient either. However, Tata Safari is a well-balanced 7-seater SUV with a great balance of design, comfort, performance, safety and practicality. Whereas, the XUV700 comes across as a very sensible, usable and family-friendly machine that packs potent engines and incredible segment-first safety technology. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- The Mahindra XUV700 is priced from 14.00 - 26.18 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price in Delhi). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle in your city, you may click on the given link for the price details.
- In general, the down payment remains in between 20-30% of the on-road price of the vehicle and ROI varies between 9.25-11.5% and it totally depends on the CIBIL/Credit score of an individual. So, we\'d suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to know the final finance quotation and documentation as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly.Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- The Mahindra XUV700 is priced from INR 13.44 - 25.47 Lakh. To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle, you may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for the price details.
Mahindra XUV700 Car News Updates
Mahindra XUV700 FAQs
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Mahindra XUV700 is 26.57 Lakh (Delhi).
The EMI for the base variant of Mahindra XUV700 in Delhi is Rs. 27,136 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.