Nissan Magnite Specifications
- Engine999 CC
- Mileage 17.4 - 20 Kmpl
- TransmissionManual / Automatic
- Fuel TypePetrol
- Max Power98.63bhp@5000rpm
- Seating Capacity5
- Drive Type2WD
- Body TypeSUV
- Ground Clearance205 mm
Nissan Magnite Features
- Airbags (Driver and Passenger)
- Central Locking
- Power Steering
- Max Torque (152Nm@2200-4400rpm)
Nissan Magnite Car Latest Updates
The introductory prices for the AMT variants of the Nissan Magnite have been extended till November 30, 2023. Prices for the car start from Rs 6.5 lakh (ex-showroom), making it India’s most affordable automatic SUV. It is paired with a 72PS 1-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine that delivers an ARAI-claimed fuel efficiency of 19.7kmpl. It will be offered across the variant lineup, including the newly launched Kuro Edition. Nissan has also introduced a new Vivid Blue hue that’s exclusive to the Magnite AMT.
Features of Nissan Magnite
Nissan Magnite Engine
Nissan Magnite Rivals
Nissan Magnite Variants
The Magnite is available in five broad trims: XE, XL, XV, XV Premium and XV Premium (O).
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Nissan Magnite PriceMagnite price in India starts at Rs. 5.99 Lakh for the base model and goes up to Rs. 11.02 Lakh for the Nissan Magnite top model. Apart from this Magnite automatic price start at Rs. 9.99 Lakh and is available in 7 options. Magnite comes in 26 variants with 9 colour options.
Price of Magnite Automatic and other Variants
18.75 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
1 Month waiting
|Rs. 5.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
18.75 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
1 Month waiting
|Rs. 7.04 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Magnite Geza Edition
999 cc . Petrol . Manual
1 Month waiting
|Rs. 7.39 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Nissan Magnite Pros and Cons
Sleek and sporty design, Turbo petrol engine, Lots of features, Spacious cabin
Interior quality is acceptable at best, Some wow features missed like leatherette upholstery, sunroof and connected car technology
The Nissan Magnite has a lot of potential as a family car. It’s spacious, practical, well loaded and considering its aggressive pricing, will be a strong alternative to the low-mid range variants of its popular competitors.
Nissan Magnite User Reviews
3.7It would be good if the engine
It would be good if the engine would have more power.But overall it is a good package.Share
It was lovely moment to drive this magnite.Very smooth on road, Compact suv, All technology in one single vehicle.Share
Magnite impresses with its bold design
The Nissan Magnite is a compact SUV that impresses with its bold design and practical features. Its compact size is perfect for urban maneuverability, and the elevated driving position provides a confident view of the road. The Magnite's efficient engine delivers good performance, making it suitable for both city commuting and highway drives. The interior surprises with its spaciousness given the vehicle's size, and the touchscreen infotainment system adds a modern touch. However, some might find the build quality of certain interior elements slightly less premium compared to their segment.Share
4.7I have nissan magnite xv
I have nissan magnite xv premium i am already drived 40000 thousand km and this car is very good i giving him 90 no out of 100Share
I love driving this car.Luxury feeling bold look.Interior design is lovely and very spacious.Share
Where Style and Versatility Meet
The Nissan Magnite, which offers an surprising balance of dexterity and faculty, is a key feature of dynamic compact I like more and fustiness. Its whirlwind running and provident engine give for a sprightly and affable driving experience, while its ample cabin and slice bite amenities guarantee a comfortable and accessible ride for every passenger. The Nissan Magnite appeals to motorists appearing for a fragile SUV that combines goddess and functionality with a satiny appearance and ready to use technology. It raises the bar for fragile buses and demonstrates Nissan's devotion to give a coincidental SUV that well balancedly combines capability, car, and I like more.Share
More Customer Reviews of Magnite
Nissan Magnite Offers
OfferMagnite XE offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 05 Dec-31 DecView Offer Details
OfferMagnite XV Red Edition offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 05 Dec-31 DecView Offer Details
Nissan Magnite Images
- 25 more
Nissan Magnite Colours
Compare Magnite with Alternatives
|Rs.5.99 Lakh onwards||Rs. 6.49 Lakh onwards||Rs. 5.99 Lakh onwards||Rs. 5.99 Lakh onwards||Rs. 8.09 Lakh onwards|
|4.2 184 reviews||4.2 163 reviews||4.4 306 reviews||4.4 190 reviews||4.5 91 reviews|
|999 CC||999 CC||1199 CC||1197 CC||1199 - 1497 CC|
Nissan Magnite Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Magnite owners
|Petrol||Automatic||20 Kmpl||16 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||20 Kmpl||16 Kmpl|
Nissan Magnite Videos
20 Nov, 202051140 views
The Nissan Magnite is expected to be launched at a price of Rs 5.50 lakh - Rs... read more
21 Oct, 202033236 views
- Magnite promises to be the most affordable Sub 4 metre SUV in the Country -... read more
17 Jul, 202010103 views
- Nissan Magnite will be the 2nd SUV in Nissan India’s line up - Magnite... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Magnite
- Most Relevant
- In terms of safety, it gets dual front airbags, a 360-degree camera, hill-start assist and electronic stability control (ESC), and tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS).
- Nissan Magnite is available in 9 different colours - Sandstone Brown, Vivid Blue With Strom White, Onyx Black, Flare Garnet Red, PEARL WHITE WITH ONYX BLACK, Blade Silver, Tourmalline Brown With Onyx Black, Black and Storm White. Every colour has its own uniqueness and choosing a colour totally depends on individual choice.So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the colour to be purchased.
- Offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city. Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city.
- Yes, Nissan Magnite features LED-DRLs.
- The availability and price of the car through the CSD canteen can be only shared to you by the nearest dealership. Moreover, we would suggest you to visit the nearest dealership so that you may get the required assistance. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- The seating capacity of the Nissan Magnite is 5 people.
Nissan Magnite Car News Updates
Nissan Magnite FAQs
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Nissan Magnite is 11.02 Lakh (Delhi).
The ARAI claimed mileage of Nissan Magnite is 20 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Magnite.
The EMI for the base variant of Nissan Magnite in Delhi is Rs. 11,605 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
The boot space in Nissan Magnite is 336 L. View full specification of Magnite
The ground clearance of Nissan Magnite is 205 mm.
Nissan Magnite Road Tests
Nissan Magnite Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 15,689|
|Turbo Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 16,644|