Renault Triber is a 7 seater MUV car available at a price range of Rs. 5.91 Lakh to 8.50 Lakh in India. It is available in 10 variants and 10 colours. Renault Triber comes with BS6 compliant petrol engine only. The Triber has a boot space of 84 litres while it's ground clearance is 182 mm. The petrol engine of Triber is a 999cc unit which generates a power of 71bhp and a torque of 96nm. The Triber is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. The mileage of Triber is 20kmpl.
Renault Triber Latest Updates
The Renault Triber crossed the 1 lakh sales milestone since its introduction in August 2019. As part of this feat, Renault has introduced a Limited Edition trim priced at Rs 7.24 lakh. Highlights for the limited edition include the option of dual-tone Moonlight Silver and Cedar Brown colours with a black roof, 14-inch wheel covers disguised as alloys, dual-tone dashboard finish and new upholstery.
Renault Triber Engine
Renault Triber Variants
The Renault Triber is available in four broad variants: the RXE, RXL, RXT, RXZ. The limited edition is based on the RXT variant, available in both manual and automatic options.
It’s offered in five colours: silver, yellow, white, blue and brown. The RXZ Dual-tone variant comes with a black roof.
Renault Triber Features
Renault Triber Competitors
- Petrol (10 Variants)
- Manual (6 Variants)
- Automatic (4 Variants)
20 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 5.91 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View August Offers|
20 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 6.63 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View August Offers|
20 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 7.18 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View August Offers|
What is good and bad in Triber?
Spacious second row, removable third row seats, big 625-litre boot(without 3rd row), comfortable ride quality.
Highway performance, lack of features.
Renault’s Triber packs in solid value, offering a lot of car for not much money. It could do with some more features, and a stronger engine for roadtrips but at least we now have an AMT for easier city commuting.
Triber Expert's Review
We finally get to be behind the wheels of the practical Renault Triber. Is it the budget family car you’ve always wanted?Full Review
Renault Triber User Reviews
Completed around 5 thousand kms on this car.. I own a bs6 manual rxt...on road price in noida was 7.24 in Feb 20...driven on highways, hills of uttarakhand, in noida city in traffic. In city I am getting mileage of around 14 on highways it increases to 19.. it cruises smoothly on highways.. very stable even at high speeds of 120+ except for the slight body roll. I took it max to 140. It however takes time to reach top speeds and is not the quickest of the cars.. but I don't mind it much... Ride quality is very good and it feels quite comfortable even on rough terrains thanks to the good suspension and high ground clearance.. on hills too I drove it with 6 people on board and it climbs up without any issues.. however the engine note is loud when I rev it too much.. due to three cylinder engine I suppose. the interiors are pretty nice .. infotainment console , air-conditioning all is perfect with vents in all three rows! The all digital instrument cluster is very useful and intuitive.. the gear shift indicators, door open warning, lights on warning all are very useful.. next coming to space its a king of space after you remove the third rows completely.. I could fit in two adult size bicycles on my recent trip which was so much fun later on.. imagine going on a trip with your bicycles with you in your car.. unbelievable.. now coming to the cons... I don't like the door locks which are like from the first generation cars.. and the antenna which looks too long but we can certainly remove if we don't need.. the car shudders in reverse gear if there is a slight slope and you need to give more throttle to avoid that... I think we need to get used to the car clutch setting and understand it to get the best out of it...and the AC fan noise is loud from outside.. you won't know it from inside but someone outside will certainly hear the noise the ac makes...Rest all is good.. I must also say that noida sector 62 staff is very courteous and I have no complains so far.. my first service was totally free and so far the car has been loyal and touch wood I have not faced a single issue.. I think anybody who is not too performance savvy can go for it..
Renault Triber is an exciting car, I purchased it on 10th Nov 2019. For RXZ Model with 15' Tyre it cost me Rs. 8.11 Lakcs on road in Mumbai. (Paid Rs. 5,500/- extra for the Tyre upgrade)It comes with essentials features like Reverse Camera, 2nd and 3rd row Air Condition vents, infotainment system with Apple Carplay and Android Auto, key-less entry, DRLs, etc. What more can you expect at this price?Why Renault Triber?We are a family of three, at times my parents joins us and occasionally it is my brother's family. So we wanted a car which can accommodate 6 people and 2 kids for occasional travel. Triber gives me a flexible option of converting it from 5 seater to 7 seater when we have extra family members. I wanted a big family car with basic to advanced features, if you compare it with competition, you would have to shell out 10+ lakh rupees easily. Triber gave me a good balance between budget and expectations. It also gives my family an option to travel together instead of traveling in two different cars.Which features I miss in Triber?1. Automatic Climate Control2. Automatic TransmissionThese features are not deal breaker. Renault Triber is coming up with Automatic model, I am assuming that it should have Climate Control as well.Car Performance?Its too early to comment on the car performance, maintenance cost and mileage. I am expecting it to give me around 13 kmpl; I will be in a position to comment on this after the first service.Who should buy Triber?The answer depends on how often you travel with full load of 6 to 7 members. Then you will have to perform cost-benefit analysis. For a family of 5, with couple of members joining you occasionally, I think Triber is the best option at the given price. Is engine power an issue?I do not know (yet). If Ecco can take a load of 8 people then why not Triber?
Triber the most most economical 7 seater car with adequate power mileage and smooth performance with style and space since 2019 is a wonder for me.Apart from some blind believers negative unknown reviews who didn't even done a test drive yet there are thousands of satisfied customers in india and abroad.Its a french clio and sandero car engine which are very successful in europe.I drove with 7 persons to 3 different hill stations in kerala.I didn't remember a single power lag in this time.Moreover triber has roaring speed in highways.Due to its dual vvt energy engine working it produces more bhp n torque in low rpms.Than kachada 1000cc k10 maruti engine.Where we get a 7 seater with adequate pickup mileage and smooth performance and looks n spacious in world with 6 lakhs on road price than 22 lakhs innova and 12 lakhs ertiga.Listen triber is not a racing car it's a practical 7 seater family normal car.Only thing i add is hp power petrol regularly for more power mileage and smooth performance which is not a loss but profit in the end output.Guaranteed.It gives again confidence levels higher.
Worst car.....in just 3 months i have filed 8 complaints against this car .......I bought it in a new condition and after 2 months it start giving me so many problems like break fail, tyre get cracked at the speed of 40-50kmph, engine get dislocated, engine gets fired up, all of sudden engine stops working in the middle of the road and more over worst customer care services when I called them for a solution they told me that you don't know how to drive, from past 12 years I'm driving the car and they telling me i don't know how to drive.... instead of providing me a solution they just keep on blaming me again and again. Saved my family from a major accident just because of this poor car have so many glitches and faults. The company name instead of Renault should be Re-Fault. Worst Car please don't buy this poor product from a poor company
I bought trier rxe in july 2020 in patna. it is a amazing car with lot of space. engine power is awesome. we went to long trip from triber from patna to Kolkata. triber gives us outstanding performance. we are around 8 peoples with their luggage. triber performed great. patna to kolata is around 600km and triber completes in just 3000rs of petrol. it gives a good mileage as well ac is very powerful.i have invested my money in good product. one more thing which i want to share i have wagonr 2015 model as well that is my parent carafter using triber, when i tried wagonr. i fell like it is a toy and very uncomfortable. tirber give me a luxury car fillings.
More Customer Reviews of Triber
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Triber
- It would be unfair to give a verdict here as Datsun GO Plus has been discontinued and is not available for sale in the market. On the other hand, Renault’s Triber packs in solid value, offering a lot of cars for not much money. It could do with some more features, and a stronger engine for road trips but at least we now have an AMT for easier city commuting. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Both cars are in their forte. Maruti Dzire offers plenty of features, refined Petrol engine with high efficiency, interior space, ride quality for city roads, whereas Renault’s Triber packs in solid value, offering a lot of cars for not much money. It could do with some more features, and a stronger engine for road trips but at least we now have an AMT for easier city commuting. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership. On the other hand, the mileage of Renault Triber ranges from 18.2 Kmpl to 20 Kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage of Triber Petrol Manual is 20 Kmpl In automatic, the claimed ARAI mileage of Triber Petrol is 18.2 Kmpl.
- Both the cars are in their forte. The Punch pulls off muscular SUV-like looks, high ground clearance along an easy to drive hatchback -like experience. Impressive cabin quality, clever customization options make it even more appealing. It is a sensible package that focuses on useful equipment like auto headlamps and wipers, electric folding wing mirrors, cruise control and connected car tech highlight a sensible features list. 5-star Global NCAP safety rating. On the other hand, Renault’s Triber packs in solid value, offering a lot of cars for not much money. It could do with some more features, and a stronger engine for road trips but at least we now have an AMT for easier city commuting. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -2021 Tata Punch First Drive Review: Hard Hitter!.
- Car purchase actually depends upon so many factors. 1) Mostly City driving or highway driving.2) Road conditions of your driving area.3) Daily uses like short distance or long distance.4) Regular use or irregular use.5) Family members.Renault Triber is a very good product. Triber and Kwid are the most selling cars of Renault. I am using Triber RXZ model manual nearly 7 months.
- Depends on where you want to drive and for what purpose. If most of your commute is not on highways you can expect only single digit mileage. It is giving me less mileage than Hyundai i10.
- Depends on your requirements. It's not a sports vehicle...it's good for A to B travel ..with style road presence and features
- I drove triber to nelliyampathy a hilly region in kerala steep offroad without a single power lag. I didn't remember an underpowered situation with 7 persons in it. Its performance is much more than omni 800 maruti 800 nano wagon r k10b normal engine. Price wise also a 7 seater triber is a lucky buy than 22 lakhs innova and 12 lakhs ertiga. Company knows well how to manage in steep hilly roads with full load. Envious people please don't die hard
- No way. First of all if you have 7 passengers you won't have any room for luggage. Regarding power, it depends on the road; if you have p*t holes and have to stop and crawl, I wouldn't recommend that. I tried with 4 adults in such conditions but I had to turn off a/c quite often. It is extremely unrefined engine for this purpose. In my experience it is only good for highways. City mileage is in single digits!
- Kwid is good with 999cc engine ,and rate too,i don't say it won't run ,on plane roads you put 800cc it will run,always load,temp,fuel consumption plays a vital role,but once space is increased you drive alone or with 4 passenger AC has to work hard thus loading engine,so partial increase of 200 cc could have played magic .u will see after this company will launch 1200 0r 1400 cc after this with 7 seater,that is business strategy .
- Not presently. However pertrol turbo version is expected in jan March quarter which will have over 90 ps a powerful engine
- No, CNG option is not available. Only available 1ltr. gear sifting (up to 5th gear) and AMT.
- No but you can fit from other sources
Renault Triber Offers
OfferTriber Limited Edition offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 05 Aug-16 Aug
OfferTriber Limited Edition AT offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 05 Aug-16 Aug
Renault Triber Images
Renault Triber Colours
- Cedar Brown
- Moonlight Silver
- Metal Mustard
- Electric Blue
- Ice Cool White With Mystery Black
- Electric Blue With Mystery Black
- Moonlight Silver With Mystery Black
- Cedar Brown With Mystery Black
- Ice Cool White
- Metal Mustard Withe Mystery Black
Renault Triber Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Triber owners
|Petrol||Automatic||18.2 Kmpl||13 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||20 Kmpl||20 Kmpl|
Renault Triber Videos
5 Feb, 202015995 views
- Renault Triber Turbo gets a 100PS 1.0-litre engine - Renault Triber AMT now... read more
5 Feb, 20202595 views
The Renault Zoe EV is powered by a 52kWh battery pack that offers a claimed... read more
18 Sep, 201918726 views
- Renault Triber has been launched in India with prices ranging from Rs. 4.95... read more
22 Jun, 201929322 views
🚗 The Renault Triber is offered with the choice of a 5-speed manual and a... read more
Renault Triber News Updates
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Renault Car Dealers in DelhiChange City
Renault Delhi North
GI-3, G.T.K Road, Azadpur, Industrial Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110033
Renault Bhikaji Cama
A2/9, Africa Avenue Road, Safdarjung Enclave, Opp Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
8588845522, 8588845522, 8588845503
Renault Mathura Road
A-10,B-1, South Delhi, Mohan Co-operative Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110044
B-88/2, Mayapuri Industrial Area Phase 1, Near Mayapuri Police Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110064
011-45605211, 9899483667, 7042690020
Renault Triber FAQs
The 2022 ex-showroom price of top variant of Renault Triber is 8.50 Lakh (Delhi).
The ARAI claimed mileage of Renault Triber is 20 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Triber.
The EMI for the base variant of Renault Triber in Delhi is Rs. 11,448 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
The boot space in Renault Triber is 84 L. View full specification of Triber
The ground clearance of Renault Triber is 182 mm.
67% users have chosen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga over Renault Triber in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
51% users have chosen Renault Triber over Renault Kiger in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
From The Community
Q. Would the declared width be good enough for seatin ...
Asked by Smarajit Kumar 2 Answers
Q. Power windows and children safety locks h ya nhi R ...
Asked by Dinesh Bhamboo 2 Answers
Q. How many seater and what will be average per litte ...
Asked by Vinu Rathod 4 Answers
Q. Is CNG available - Triber?
Asked by Savita Singh 19 Answers
Q. What is the price for Renault Triber 7 seater AMT? ...
Asked by Joby Thoomkuzhy 9 Answers
Q. Which will be a better pick for a family car betwe ...
Asked by Shahid Mujawar 21 Answers
Q. Dont you think Renault Triber a little under power ...
Asked by Shashank K 7 Answers
Q. Do you think 72PS power of Renault Triber is suffi ...
Asked by Dinesh Dora 11 Answers
Q. On the safety front official website of Renault on ...
Asked by Praveen Bhagat 3 Answers
Q. IS RENAULT TRIBER ELECTRIC?
Asked by Santosh Mata 7 Answers
Renault Triber Road Tests
Renault Triber Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 10,170|