Toyota Fortuner Specifications
- Engine2694 - 2755 CC
- Mileage 8 - 10 Kmpl
- TransmissionManual / Automatic
- Fuel TypePetrol / Diesel
- Max Power201.15bhp@3000-3400rpm
- Seating Capacity7
- Drive Type4WD
- Body TypeSUV
Toyota Fortuner Features
- Airbags (Driver, Passenger and Side Front)
- Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- Central Locking
- Power Steering
- Max Torque (500Nm@1600-2800rpm)
Toyota Fortuner Car Latest Updates
The Toyota Fortuner is still going strong in the Indian market. It'll no longer be Toyota's flagship SUV in 2023 with the arrival of the Land Cruiser LC 300. The SUV is also expected to be updated to BS6 phase II emission norms and become E20-ready this year.
Features of Toyota Fortuner
Toyota Fortuner Engine
Toyota Fortuner Rivals
Toyota Fortuner Variants
Toyota offers the SUV in two broad variants: Standard and Legender. While the standard model is offered with all the powertrains, the Legender comes only with a diesel 4x2 AT powertrain.
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Toyota Fortuner PriceFortuner price in India starts at Rs. 33.43 Lakh for the base model. Fortuner diesel price starts from Rs. 35.93 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 51.44 Lakh for the top model whereas the top Fortuner petrol model price goes upto Rs. 35.02 Lakh. Apart from this Fortuner automatic price start at Rs. 35.02 Lakh and is available in 3 options. Fortuner comes in 7 variants with 7 colour options.
Price of Fortuner Diesel, Automatic and other Variants
2694 cc . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 33.43 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Fortuner 4X2 AT
2694 cc . Petrol . Automatic
|Rs. 35.02 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Fortuner 4X2 Diesel
2755 cc . Diesel . Manual
|Rs. 35.93 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Toyota Fortuner Pros and Cons
Features like ventilated seats, new 8-inch touch screen, front parking sensors help the old dated features fist. The Legender is a stylish option for those happy with their urban roots. More power and torque and e-diff lock add to its already impressive 4×4 off-road cred. Multiple transmission and engine options still present give buyers a lot to choose from.
Price takes a big jump up. Still no sunroof. Legender misses 11 speaker JBL audio.
The new Fortuner is more capable, more powerful, can look both rugged or city slicker and promises to be more comfortable on the inside. It's that big jump up in price that is going go be a hard pill to swallow.
Toyota Fortuner User Reviews
Awesome car, A combined beast with human like intelligence, Both comfort and crazy driving feel easy to upgrade and best for tunersShare
I like Toyota very much,since
I like toyota very much, Since from the time of initial launched because of the design both interiors n exterior.Along with that the engine power is magnificent or paramount or outstanding.When compare with other luxury car say audi, Marcedes etc they are unmatchable to toyota fortuner because of the budget, Design etc.So i really want to own one that my dream.Share
Best everywhere in everything,
Best everywhere in everything, Adblue gives trouble sometimes but it’s not any inconvenience, I love my carShare
4.7I have a fortuner and i have
I have a fortuner and i have driven it 60, 530 km till now and it is as smooth as it was when i brought it, It's comfort level is best thing.This car gives me a mileage of 9.4 km/l but it's ok because it gives the same level of power and performance too, I have done many offroading with this car and it performed very well.I am satisfied with this car.This car worth every peene.Share
Power and Performance with the Toyota Fortuner
The Toyota Fortuner combines interpretation and authority. This SUV has a striking surface and a ample innards that make it ideal for lengthy passages. important machine elections that give a dégagé and stirring driving experience are standard-issue on the Fortuner. With consequently numerous security features, it's a reliable option for out- road or megacity sorties. The Toyota Fortuner is the stylish option if you are seeking for an SUV that blends interpretation and authority.It's a Vehicle that excels at both efficiency and beauty, fusing form and function. Having substance and style on the road is possible, as seen by this vehicle.Share
Car of the year
Because of this, I now prefer this model. The fact that this model offers a qualification is what makes me like it accordingly much. With its stately appearance and important interpretation, the Toyota Fortuner rules the roadways. It emanates confidence and capability whether driving on roads or out road tracks. modern features and the Fortuner's generous innards combine to give a decoration driving experience that is both remarkable and memorable. The car is a real head gymnast, with its satiny lines and swish design. It also gets great mileage This car is a dream come true for any car sucker.Share
Powerful, Spacious and Reliable SUV
The Toyota Fortuner is a large and powerful SUV that delivers spacious seating for 7 or 8 people, plenty of towing capacity and the reliability that Toyota is known for Some of its best features are the powerful diesel engines, comfortable ride quality, easy handling and huge cabin space. The Fortuner offers plenty of headroom, legroom and shoulder room for all passengers due to its large size. The diesel engines provide enough power for the Fortuner's bulk and can tow loads up to around 3 tons. Ride quality is comfortable even on rough roads thanks to the suspension setup.Share
More Customer Reviews of Fortuner
Cars Similar to Fortuner
Toyota Fortuner Images
- 10 more
Toyota Fortuner Colours
Compare Fortuner with Alternatives
|Rs.33.43 Lakh onwards||Rs. 14.02 Lakh onwards||Rs. 43.66 Lakh onwards||Rs. 13.26 Lakh onwards||Rs. 38.79 Lakh onwards|
|4.4 177 reviews||4.5 211 reviews||4.6 33 reviews||4.4 255 reviews||3.9 48 reviews|
|2694 - 2755 CC||1999 - 2198 CC||2755 CC||1997 - 2198 CC||1996 CC|
Toyota Fortuner Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Fortuner owners
|Petrol||Manual||10 Kmpl||7 Kmpl|
Toyota Fortuner Videos
17 Nov, 20233024 views
In this episode of the ZigAnalysis — Tushar and Arun discuss the legend... read more
11 Apr, 20238283 views
The Toyota Innova Hycross marks a big change for the Innova name,... read more
5 Jun, 202034763 views
Following its global launch back in July 2015, the Fortuner now receives its... read more
4 Jun, 20204606 views
Toyota has revealed the facelifted Fortuner in Thailand It now packs in a... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Fortuner
- Most Relevant
- The Toyota Fortuner gets two engine options: a new 204PS/500Nm 2.8-litre diesel and a 166PS/245Nm 2.7-litre petrol unit. Transmission options include 6-speed manual and automatic gearbox. The diesel variants get an option for rear and all-wheel drive, whereas the petrol variants are only offered with a rear-wheel drivetrain.
- For this, we would suggest you visit the nearest authorized service centre of Toyota in your city. As they may assist you better.
- In general, the down payment remains in between 20%-30% of the on-road price of the vehicle, and ROI varies between 9.25-11.5% and it totally depends on the CIBIL/Credit score of an individual. So, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to know the final finance quotation and documentation as they will be the better person to assist you. You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for the nearest authorized dealership details.
- The Fortuner is offered in 7 variants namely GR S 4X4 Diesel AT, 4X2, 4X2 AT, 4X2 Diesel, 4X2 Diesel AT, 4X4 Diesel, 4X4 Diesel AT.
- No, there is no sunroof in Toyota Fortuner.
- All the cars are good in their forte. The Fortuner is capable, more powerful, can look both rugged or city-slicker, and promises to be more comfortable on the inside. It's that big jump up in price that is going to be a hard pill to swallow. On the other hand, Jeep Meridian isn't the most spacious vehicle, the cabin lacks the big SUV feel that you expect at this price point. But the interior quality is the best in the segment and the seating comfort in the front two rows is really good being a Jeep, its off-road ability is commendable for a monocoque SUV. In terms of features, the Meridian is well specced out. Whereas, Tata Safari is a well-balanced 7-seater SUV with a great balance of design, comfort, performance, safety, and practicality. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your city and brand accordingly for dealership details.
Toyota Fortuner Car News Updates
Toyota Fortuner FAQs
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Toyota Fortuner is 51.44 Lakh (Delhi).
The EMI for the base variant of Toyota Fortuner in Delhi is Rs. 64,669 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
Toyota Fortuner Road Tests
Toyota Fortuner Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 26,864|
|Diesel (5 years)||Rs. 31,723|