Hyundai Kona Electric Specifications
|Max Torque||395Nm||Max Power||134.10bhp||Range||452km|
|Battery Capacity||39.2kwh||Seating Capacity||5||Fast Charging||Yes|
Hyundai Kona Electric Features
- Airbags (Driver, Passenger and Side Front)
- Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- Central Locking
- Power Steering
Hyundai Kona Electric Car Latest Updates
Hyundai retails the first-generation Kona in India with prices starting from Rs 23.84 lakh (ex-showroom). The vehicle was in fact the country's first long-range EV. The second-generation Kona Electric has been revealed globally with a claimed range of over 490km.
Hyundai Kona Electric Engine
Hyundai Kona Electric Range
Hyundai Kona Electric Variants
It is offered in a single trim: Premium.
The Kona EV can be had with five colour options -- Polar White, Marina Blue, Typhoon Silver, Phantom black and Polar White with a black colour roof.
Key Features of Hyundai Kona Electric
Hyundai Kona Electric Competitors
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Hyundai Kona Electric PriceHyundai Kona Electric prices start at Rs. 23.84 Lakh (Ex-Showroom).
Kona Electric Price List (Variants)
Kona Electric Premium
100kW . Electric(Battery) . Automatic
|Rs. 23.84 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View October Offers|
Kona Electric Premium Dual Tone
100kW . Electric(Battery) . Automatic
|Rs. 24.03 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View October Offers|
Kona Electric Running Cost
The Kona Electric has a running cost of Rs. 0.56 per kilometer. Additionally, the monthly charging cost for the Kona Electric is Rs. 840. This cost is calculated based on charging the vehicle at a rate of 6.5/ units of electricity and assuming a daily run of 50 kilometers.
Calculate Charging Cost of your car
Hyundai Kona Electric Pros and Cons
Kona Electric Advantages
Cool and quiet cabin experience, exciting performance, quick fast charge times, good range.
Kona Electric Disadvantages
Driving experience isn't the most exciting, not the most spacious, pricey.
Though a bit picey the Kona feels like a polished EV from the get go. It packs in all the features, space, practicality and range to encourage you to pick it as your only car.
Hyundai Kona Electric User Reviews
Hyundai's Kona Electric SUV Stealthily Masters Eff
Hyundai's Kona Electric SUV quietly redefines effective transportation, combining aesthetics and function seamlessly. Seamlessly blending a lengthy electric range with nippy acceleration, it ensures a comforting drive. Its coincidental design, featuring a sealed tulle and smooth silhouettes, optimizes aerodynamics and proclaims itseco-conscious identity. Outside, an intuitive infotainment system and big commands produce an asking terrain for all inhabitants. mostly, Hyundai's Kona Electric SUV's unusual electric range, mileage, and special project make it an infectious liberty foreco-conscious motorists seeking an tasteful, covertly verdant driving accompaniment. The innovative battery system extends the Kona's range to unprecedented levels which charges faster and lasts significantly longer.Share
modern design turned heads
Venturing through the cosmopolitan streets of Mumbai in the Hyundai Kona Electric has been an eco-friendly journey. The silent electric power glided through Marine Drive's traffic, and the modern design turned heads near Bandra-Worli Sea Link. The advanced tech kept me connected during the drives to the Gateway of India, and the eco-friendly drive aligned perfectly with the city's green initiatives. Whether it's embracing sustainable travel or enjoying coastal beauty, the Hyundai Kona Electric is an innovative and eco-conscious choice for Mumbaikars captivated by the city's charm.Share
A Journey of Efficiency and Comfort.
The Hyundai Kona Electric offers a commendable driving experience with its impressive mileage, comfort, and ride quality. The car's fuel efficiency is one of its greatest strengths, delivering excellent mileage for both city commutes and highway drives. Despite its compact size, the Hyundai Kona Electric provides a comfortable cabin with well-designed seats that offer decent support. The suspension system handles bumps and uneven roads fairly well, ensuring a smooth ride experience. Overall, the Hyundai Kona Electric is a reliable and efficient car that provides satisfactory comfort and ride quality in its segment.Share
effective and clean driving it provides!
The main factor in my enjoyment of this model is her capacity for emotional paying. My heart has been won over by theeco-friendly design and slice- edge technology of the Hyundai Kona EV. It's ideal for a sustainable future because to its emigration-free driving and long- range capacity. I like the emotive rates and slice- edge design of the Kona Electric. With this electric SUV, Hyundai has completely delivered sustainability, and I've a strong affection for its design due to the effective and clean driving it provides!Share
effective driving experience it offers!
This model's emotional capability to give is the crucial reason for my relish. The Hyundai Kona Electric'seco-friendly design and advanced technology have captured my heart. Its provision of emigration-free driving and long- range capability make it perfect for a sustainable future. The Kona Electric's emotional features and ultramodern aesthetics have gained my favor. Hyundai has truly unleashed sustainability with this electric SUV, and I hold a deep fondness for this model because of the clean and effective driving experience it offers!Share
More Customer Reviews of Kona Electric
Cars Similar to Kona Electric
Mahindra XUV400 EV
Rs. 15.98 LakhKona Electric vs XUV400 EV
Tata Tigor EV
Rs. 12.49 LakhKona Electric vs Tigor EV
MG ZS EV
Rs. 23.38 LakhKona Electric vs ZS EV
BYD Atto 3
Rs. 33.99 LakhKona Electric vs Atto 3
Rs. 29.15 LakhKona Electric vs E6
Tata Nexon EV
Rs. 14.74 LakhKona Electric vs Nexon EV
Rs. 32.99 LakhKona Electric vs Fortuner
Rs. 14.02 LakhKona Electric vs XUV700
Mahindra Scorpio N
Rs. 13.26 LakhKona Electric vs Scorpio N
Toyota Innova Hycross
Rs. 18.82 LakhKona Electric vs Innova Hycross
Hyundai Kona Electric Offers
OfferKona Electric Premium offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 08 Sep-30 Sep
OfferKona Electric Premium Dual Tone offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 08 Sep-30 Sep
Hyundai Kona Electric Images
- 6 more
Hyundai Kona Electric Colours
Compare Kona Electric with Alternatives
Kona ElectricAll Comparisons
|Rs.23.84 Lakh onwards||Rs. 15.98 Lakh onwards||Rs. 12.49 Lakh onwards||Rs. 23.38 Lakh onwards||Rs. 33.99 Lakh onwards|
|4.0 41 reviews||4.5 73 reviews||4.8 40 reviews||4.2 32 reviews||4.1 38 reviews|
|Permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM)||Permanent Magnet Synchronous||Permanent Magnet Synchronous||Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor||Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Hyundai Kona Electric Driving Range
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed|
Hyundai Kona Electric Videos
15 Jul, 201914372 views
🚗 Hyundai Kona has been launched in India at Rs 25.30 lakh... read more
9 Jul, 201914026 views
🚗 Hyundai Kona Electric SUV price starts at Rs 25.3 lakh. 🚗 Kona EV will... read more
27 Jun, 201912605 views
🚗 Hyundai will be launching The Kona EV In India as a CKD unit in July... read more
9 Mar, 201837739 views
The Hyundai Kona now also gets an all-electric power mill, and this is the... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Kona Electric
- In general, the down payment remains in between 20-30% of the on-road price of the vehicle, and ROI varies between 9.25%-11.5% and it totally depends on the CIBIL/Credit score of an individual. So, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to know the final finance quotation and documentation as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link and select your city accordingly for the nearest authorized dealership details.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Hero as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers details.
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Click on the given link for dealershipdetails.
- It is a five-seater electric SUV.
- The Kona in India comes with a 39.2kWh battery pack along with a claimed range of 452km (Modified Indian Driving Cycle - MIDC). Output figures are rated at 136PS of power and 395Nm of torque. 0-to-100kmph comes up in 9.7 seconds while the top speed stands at 154kmph.
- Yes, from switching to renewable and reusable materials to cleaner means of transport, switching to an electric vehicle for next-to-zero emissions seems like a good idea too. Converting to electric mobility is about more than buying an EV. New EVs like the MG electric SUV will not take away the fun of driving either. An electric powertrain offers immediate throttle response and the surge of undelayed torque makes it easier to overtake other vehicles on the road. EVs also offer a more serene experience as the electric powertrain is virtually silent, especially when compared to the distinct clatter of a diesel-powered car. Currently, long-range EVs carry a slightly premium price tag, but the government is already offering various benefits to make them more affordable. These would also offer savings in terms of energy costs as electricity is a lot less expensive than fossil fuels like petrol and diesel. For the early adopters, new EV offerings will be feature-loaded with extensive warranties for a wholesome ownership experience. On the other hand, Hyundai Kona Electric is a good pick. The Kona EV’s poise in the way it performs convinces us of this EV’s everyday usability even more. While it is packed with features and technology, its lack of backseat space won’t let it fit right in as a family SUV. Its readiness for Indian roads will have to be proven, be it in terms of ground clearance or ride quality. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Hyundai Kona Electric Car News Updates
Hyundai Kona Electric FAQs
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Hyundai Kona Electric is 24.03 Lakh (Delhi).
The EMI for the base variant of Hyundai Kona Electric in Delhi is Rs. 46,117 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
Battery capacity of Kona Electric is 39.2kWh.
The Hyundai Kona Electric is available with battery pack 39.2kWh, which offers a range of 452km
The battery and motor pack for Hyundai Kona Electric come with 8years
Hyundai Kona Electric runs 452km on a single charge.