KTM 200 Duke
KTM 200 Duke is a sports_naked bike available at a price of Rs. 1.91 Lakh in India. It is available in only one variant and 2 colours. The 200 Duke is a powered by 199cc BS6 engine mated to a 6 is speed gearbox . This engine of 200 Duke develops a power of 25 ps and a torque of 19.3 nm . The KTM 200 Duke gets disc brakes in the front and rear. The KTM 200 Duke weighs 159 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 13 liters.
KTM 200 Duke Key Specifications & Features
|Engine and Transmission|
|Engine||199 CC||Max Power||25 PS @ 10,000 rpm||No Of Gears||6 Speed|
|Tyre and Wheels|
|Wheel Size||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Brakes & Steering|
|Brakes Front||Disc||Brakes Rear||Disc|
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
KTM 200 Duke Bike Latest Updates
KTM 200 Duke has been updated with BS6.2 (OBD2) compliant engine, resulting in a price hike. Check out the latest prices here.
KTM 200 Duke Engine
KTM 200 Duke Variants
The KTM 200 Duke is available in just one variant, with it coming in two colours (Electronic Orange & Dark Silver Metallic).
KTM 200 Duke Design
KTM 200 Duke Features
KTM 200 Duke Competitors
The KTM 200 Duke goes up against the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and TVS Apache RTR 200. The new Honda Hornet 2.0, however, is just a rung lower and would not be considered as its direct rival. Although not as direct rivals, the Yamaha MT-15, Yamaha FZ 25 and the Suzuki Gixxer 250 serve as worthy competitors as well.
KTM 200 Duke PriceKTM 200 Duke price start at Rs. 1.91 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). KTM 200 Duke is offered in only one variant - BS6.
200 Duke Price List (Variants)
200 Duke BS6
199 cc . 33 kmpl
|Rs. 1.91 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View June Offers|
What is good and bad in 200 Duke Bike?
200 Duke Positives
Sharp and Aggressive appearance, Most powerful 200cc bike on sale today, Comes with dual-channel ABS
200 Duke Negatives
A bit pricey for a 200cc bike; engine requires hard revs to extract its maximum potential
The fact that it has a 200cc motor and still delivers incredible performance makes the 200 Duke come out as an absolute winner. That said, the substantial hike in price means it now costs more than the higher-capacity bikes like Suzuki Gixxer 250. However, it still remains one of the most thrilling bikes you can buy today.
KTM 200 Duke User Reviews
Nice bike and my favourite
Nice bike and my favourite my dreem bike nice drive and sadan pickup so nice 👍👍👍Share
4.6This is the most people dream
This is the most people dream bike and also for me when i just buy this i think this is good but this is amazing i just love itShare
3.0It has got a low ground clearance
It has got a low ground clearance engine gets heated quickly in the traffic thereby decreasing the bike mileage the instrument cluster is less attractive in the price point of view the road grip of the vehicle at high speeds are not up to the markthe rear brakes does not work so good there is not much protection for the chain the wheel rims get dirty very easilyShare
Pickup is good not good i
Pickup is good not good i think one of the best.Perfect weight distribution.Good abs.Most important best looking ktm bike under this price segment.I don't know the service cost because my father do it for me.Mileage is quite good not high nor low it's around 25-30 kmpl.Share
Superb overall, The ktm duke 200 is a capable and fun-to-ride motorcycle that caters to entry-level riders and urban commuters.It offers a good blend of performance, Handling, And style.It's worth considering if you're looking for a lightweight and agile bike with a sporty character.However, I recommend checking for the latest information, Specifications, And user reviews to get the most up-to-date and accurate assessment of the duke 200.Share
As a seasoned biker, I have had the opportunity to ride many bikes over the years, And i have to say, The ktm 200 duke is one of my favorites.The bike has a quick engine that offers a comfortable and effortless ride, And it is highly powerful.Excellent handling and quick, Accurate turns make it the ideal vehicle for moving around bends and confined places.It is a great option for anybody searching for a strong, Fashionable vehicle that can withstand any challenge the road may present.The bike offers outstanding value for the money because it is dependable, Effective, And loaded with features.Share
One of the best rides i ever had on a bike.The feel is just different.I used to ride a yamaha fz earlier and this is a whole other rush.The ascetics, The power-to-weight ratio, Body, Vinyl, Everything is cool.I rode the earliest version in india and now due to some personal reasons am unable to ride for some time.But i'm looking forward to getting this beast once again and being on the road.Share
It has amazing features in duke 200 compared to its old version the screen is fully digital and has date time and all the other indicators on the screen which makes it cool and awesome overall the body structure is also amazing it has an amazing pickup and sound compared to any other sports bike i would prefer this instead.Share
More Customer Reviews of 200 Duke
Bikes Similar to 200 Duke
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 2.15 Lakh200 Duke vs Himalayan
Rs. 1.63 Lakh200 Duke vs R15S
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
Rs. 1.41 Lakh200 Duke vs Apache RTR 200 4V
Yamaha FZ 25
Rs. 1.49 Lakh200 Duke vs FZ 25
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.40 Lakh200 Duke vs Pulsar NS200
KTM 200 Duke Images
- 11 more
KTM 200 Duke Colours
Compare 200 Duke with Alternatives
|KTM 200 Duke||Royal Enfield Himalayan
View June Offers
View June Offers
|TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
View June Offers
|Yamaha FZ 25
View June Offers
|Rs.1.91 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.15 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.63 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.41 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.49 Lakh onwards|
|4.1 1261 reviews||4.3 338 reviews||4.2 2136 reviews||4.2 434 reviews||4.2 264 reviews|
|199 CC||411 CC||155 CC||197 CC||249 CC|
KTM 200 Duke Videos
25 Feb, 202013974 views
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke BS6 price is Rs 10,496 more than the BS4 bike. - 2020 KTM... read more
1 Mar, 2017520705 views
The KTM Duke 200 in its 2017 avatar is here. We took the youngest of the Duke... read more
28 Feb, 2017110805 views
Straight from the track! Here's how quickly the 2017 KTM Duke 200... read more
24 Feb, 2017413295 views
The 2017 KTM range has done nothing but painted the town orange since... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 200 Duke
- KTM 200 Duke is available in 2 different colors - Orange, White.
- The exact information regarding the CSD prices of the car can be only available at the authorized dealerships. We would suggest you to visit the nearest authorized dealership for further information. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for the dealership details.
- For the prices and availability of spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorised dealership. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- 35 to 40 in city and 35 to 50 at highway, gear service cost around 1700 to 1800.
- Bike price and condition amount
- It can be managed only if you are a rider who has prior experience. I'm 5.5 and I ride the duke 200 which I tip toe while solo and can reach flat with pillion weight. 5.3 will be uncomfortable but not impossible. If you are passionate, experienced who can handle a powerful machine like the duke in emergency and traffic situations then you can go for it.
- It will be hard ..in new bs6 Duke 200 seat height has increased. I'm 5feet 6 inch and only toes of each foot touches the ground..but as the bike is light it's easy to control.ii suggest you take test ride but if you r an experienced rider I don't think height will be an issue.
- I'm 5.4' and am happily riding a Duke 200 for 5 years now. Height is an issue only when you want to reverse the bike on an uneven surface by sitting on it. I usually get down from the bike during such instances. it is a light weight bike and therefore is very easy to manage.
- Depends how you ride it.If you ride rash or traffic commute it'll give you 25kmpl.If you ride smooth at constant speed between 60-80 kmph it is capable to give you above 35 kmpl
- General service 600 rupees at out...and u have to buy engine oil In showroom total.... They LL check every part and the price is 3000
- 1 st service costed me 1600 and 2 and service costed me upto 3000 and the bike is neatly used no rash or harsh driving on the bike is done.
KTM 200 Duke Bike News Updates
KTM 200 Duke FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of KTM 200 Duke is 1.91 Lakh. Check On Road Price of 200 Duke. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in KTM 200 Duke. View full specification of 200 Duke.
KTM 200 Duke Price starts at Rs. 1.91 Lakh which is Rs. 50,023 costlier than base model of TVS Apache RTR 200 4V priced at Rs. 1.41 Lakh. Compare KTM 200 Duke vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of KTM 200 Duke in Delhi is Rs. 5,522 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
KTM 200 Duke is available in 2 colour : White and Orange. View colour images of 200 Duke.
The kerb weight of KTM 200 Duke is 159 Kg.