Suzuki Gixxer 250 Specifications
- Engine249 CC
- Mileage38 Kmpl
- Max Power26.5 PS @ 9300 rpm
- Fuel Capacity12 Liters
- No Of Gears6 Speed
- Tyre TypeTubeless
- Kerb Weight156 Kg
- Max Torque22.2 Nm @ 7300 rpm
Suzuki Gixxer 250 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Suzuki Gixxer 250 Bike Latest Updates Last Update - Dec 04, 2023
The Gixxer 250 has received a price hike of Rs 2,073, now retailing at Rs 1,67,700. No changes have been made to the innards or design of the Gixxer 250.
Suzuki Gixxer 250 Engine
Suzuki Gixxer 250 Rivals
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Suzuki Gixxer 250 PriceThe price of Suzuki Gixxer 250 starts at Rs. 1.81 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 1.98 Lakh. Suzuki Gixxer 250 is offered in 2 variants - Standard Edition and the top variant Gixxer 250 Ride Connect Edition which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1.98 Lakh.
Gixxer 250 Price List (Variants)
Suzuki Gixxer 250 Pros and Cons
Gixxer 250 Advantages
Comfortable in the city and on the highway, Big bike looks, Decent amount of features
Gixxer 250 Disadvantages
Brakes could be better, Headlight intensity is a little below average
Suzuki Gixxer 250 User Reviews
Unleashing Thrills in a Compact Package
Suzuki Gixxеr 250 rеdеfinеs thе quartеr-litеr motorcyclе еxpеriеncе, blеnding a compact dеsign with dynamic pеrformancе. Its sporty aesthetics, driven by a pеppy 249cc engine, create a visually appealing and visually pleasing practice on city streets and open roads. With nimble handling and quick acceleration, it offers a thrilling yet practical riding experience. While providing a comfortable ride, its simplicity in technology, including essential features, caters to riders seeking a user-friendly, quarter-liter motorcyclе that effectively balances sportiness with everyday usability.Share
Great modern features
With the muscular look and modern features Suzuki Gixxer 250 is a attractive choice. It has aggresive around corners and gives friendly riding position. It gets reliable hardware setup with excellent performance and fuel efficiency. It is loaded with modern features and its engine provides outstanding performance. The engine has high refinement level and gives high comfort but the back seat is not comfortable. It is the lightest and most comfortable model in its class but has small windscreen. It comes with radial tyre for sport riding and is comfortable for everyday riding.Share
Presenting with an efficient engine
Presenting with an efficient engine and light in weight, the Suzuki Gixxer 250 starts with a very affordable price range. It is an affordable two wheeler model, giving a smooth experience, with a comfortable and adjustable seating arrangement. It provides an excellent mileage and good ground clearance. The engine is quite powerful. It provides a well equipped safety and alert system, and performance wise I have found it fantastic as always. I feel that I am lucky enough and quite privileged to have added this bike to my daily commute routine.Share
Gixxer 250 Versatile Street Performer
My estimation for the Gixxer 250 has been completely obtained. I detect that this road motorcycle's outstanding immolations which combine Power and versatility — draw me in. Suzuki has created a agent that's excellent for both whirlwind roadways and regular trip. It makes an jolt with its useful addition of a strong Engine, detectable 2 Wheeler, and rider friendly features. For those appearing for a commuter motorbike that's both complete and each around, this model is a clear fave due to its remarkable capability to give a adjustable road pantomime experience.Share
Loaded with features
It is a good looking bike with linear power delivery and is aggresive around corners. It gives friendly riding position and comes with Radial tyre for sport riding. It has resonable size and has high street presece. It is a great performer bike and comes with lots of features and has good mileage. It has high refinement engine and offers a smooth power delivery and has a long list of features. It has great braking system and its engine gives outstanding performance. It is very attractive and has reliable hardware setup.Share
Embodies Urban Riding Dynamics.
Experience both dexterity and luxury with the Suzuki Gixxer 250. This high- interpretation motorcycle strikes the full balance between refinement and interpretation, feeding to riders who seek perfection. Its responsive machine provides precise control and sharp running in bustling metropolises and twisty roads. The Gixxer 250 is aimed for those who appreciate a dégagé appearance and slice- bite celerity. Safety features are in position to give a secure and thrilling lift. The Suzuki Gixxer 250 is the full liberty if you are in hunt of a motorcycle that combines authority and luxury.Share
More Customer Reviews of Gixxer 250
Bikes Similar to Gixxer 250
Suzuki Gixxer 250 Images
- 9 more
Suzuki Gixxer 250 Colours
Compare Gixxer 250 with Alternatives
Gixxer 250All Comparisons
|Rs.1.81 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.49 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.83 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.34 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.67 Lakh onwards|
|4.4 58 reviews||4.6 197 reviews||4.3 220 reviews||4.2 289 reviews||4.7 3576 reviews|
|249 CC||249 CC||248 CC||155 CC||155 CC|
Suzuki Gixxer 250 Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||38 kmpl|
Suzuki Gixxer 250 Videos
26 May, 202010262 views
- Suzuki Gixxer 250 top speed is a little over 150kmph - Yamaha FZ25 BS6 price... read more
8 Oct, 201915139 views
Suzuki Gixxer 250 price in India is Rs 1.60 lakh, price of Yamaha FZ25 is Rs... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Gixxer 250
- Most Relevant
- There aren’t any direct rivals to the Suzuki Gixxer 250 SF with the KTM RC 200, Bajaj Pulsar F250 and Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 coming closest. Other notable alternatives in the naked segment are the Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 and the Bajaj Dominar 400.
- The Suzuki Gixxer 250 is priced from INR 1.92 - 2.02 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price in Delhi). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle in city, you may click on the given link for the price details.
- The motor feels strong at slow speeds and can carry speeds as low as 30-35kmph in 5th gear. In fact, the moment you cross 60kmph, you can just stick it into 6th gear with zero protests from the engine. The smooth power delivery also ensures that the SF 250 can pull from these speeds the moment you open the throttle without the need for downshifts. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Hello, I have purchased the sf 250 everything seems fine but I have an isuue and that is,where can I find a crash cage for the sf 250.?
- It would be unfair to give a verdict here as the engine's reliability depends on several factors such as timely maintenance, proper storage care, riding condition, riding style, use of authentic parts, etc.
- Selecting between the KTM RC 200 and Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, features required, comfort, usage of the bike, etc. While the Gixxer SF 250 offers a sporty riding experience, it isn’t an out-and-out sportbike. It does offer an affordable, and potentially more fun alternative, making it a great option for more mature riders. On the other hand, The KTM RC 200 continues to be one of the best beginner’s sports bikes you can buy if you’re looking to get into track riding or racing. However, the aggressive riding posture and a steep price tag make you reconsider the options. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Suzuki Gixxer 250 comes equipped with a 12 V, 6 Ah Maintenance Free battery.
Suzuki Gixxer 250 Bike News Updates
Suzuki Gixxer 250 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Suzuki Gixxer 250 is 1.98 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Gixxer 250. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Suzuki Gixxer 250 is 38 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Gixxer 250.
Yes, ABS feature is available in Suzuki Gixxer 250. View full specification of Gixxer 250.
Suzuki Gixxer 250 Price starts at Rs. 1.81 Lakh which is Rs. 31,422 costlier than base model of Bajaj Pulsar N250 priced at Rs. 1.49 Lakh. Compare Suzuki Gixxer 250 vs Bajaj Pulsar N250 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Suzuki Gixxer 250 in Delhi is Rs. 5,226 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Suzuki Gixxer 250 is available in 2 colours : Metallic Matte Stellar Blue and Metallic Matte Black No.2. View colour images of Gixxer 250.
The kerb weight of Suzuki Gixxer 250 is 156 Kg.