Kawasaki Z900 Specifications
|Engine||948 CC||Mileage||17 Kmpl||Max Power||125 PS @ 9500 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||17 Liters||No Of Gears||6 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||212 Kg||Max Torque||98.6 Nm @ 7700 rpm|
Kawasaki Z900 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Kawasaki Z900 Bike Latest Updates
Kawasaki has launched the 2023 Z900 in India at Rs 9.11 lakh (ex-showroom India). The bike remains unchanged mechanically and still remains an excellent value proposition in the market. Check out our launch story for full details. For 2023, the Z900 doesn't bear any new bits. You get the same striking Sugomi design with all-LED illumination. It comes in only two colour options: Metallic Phantom Black/Metallic Carbon Grey and Ebony/Metallic Matte Graphene Steel Grey. The Z900 topped the list of big bikes sold in March 2023. Here’s what you need to know.
On the features front, the Z900 packs traction control, smartphone connectivity, four riding modes (Sport, Road, Rain, and a customisable one), and ABS -- all accessible via a 4.3-inch TFT instrument cluster.
The Z900, despite meeting BS6 emission norms, manages to make the same 125PS and 98.6Nm via its 948cc inline-four engine. The motor comes mated to a 6-speed transmission aided by a slip-and-assist clutch. The motor is housed in a steel trellis frame, sprung on a 41mm USD fork and a monoshock (both adjustable). For braking prowess, the Z900 employs dual 300mm petal discs up front and a single 250mm petal disc at the rear. It tips the scale at 212kg and has a seat height of 820mm. The Kawasaki Z900 goes up against the Triumph Street Triple R, Ducati Monster and BMW F900R.
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Kawasaki Z900 PriceKawasaki Z900 price start at Rs. 9.20 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Kawasaki Z900 is offered in only one variant - STD.
Z900 Price List (Variants)
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Kawasaki Z900 User Reviews
This is best bike of any
This is best bike of any other modifications two wheelers.And best racing bike for any others bikers for this budget.Share
It's amazing bike its, Mileage is desnt, Built quietly is exilent but power uff😤 orShare
Monster bike and very fast for long drive.This is not a bike this is a superbike.Share
Kawasaki z 900 is my dream bike that i bought.It is a powerful bike that uses 998cc engine.The mileage of this bike is 17km.Its top speed is 240km/hr.I ride this bike a lot.Thanks kawasaki.Share
Torque is very nice.It is comfortable bike.Pickup is good.Bike build quality is nice.Its selling price is nice for me this bike is best bike for me to another bike.Share
More Customer Reviews of Z900
Bikes Similar to Z900
Kawasaki Z900 Images
- 5 more
Kawasaki Z900 Colours
Compare Z900 with Alternatives
|Rs.9.20 Lakh onwards||Rs. 8.49 Lakh onwards||Rs. 8.89 Lakh onwards||Rs. 10.17 Lakh onwards||Rs. 12.20 Lakh onwards|
|4.5 122 reviews||5.0 4 reviews||4.6 38 reviews||4.2 15 reviews||4.3 29 reviews|
|948 CC||399 CC||648 CC||765 CC||1043 CC|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Z900
- The exact information regarding the CSD prices of the car can be only available at the authorized dealerships. We would suggest you to visit the nearest authorized dealership for further information. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of Kawasaki as they would be able to assist you better. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- IT VARIES ACCORDING TO THE ISSUES BUT IF YOU ASK ME ,NORMALLY IT TAKES 10K-80K
- It's Service Centre So far like Hero'& TVs.bajaj like be near
- Selecting between the Kawasaki Z900 and Honda CBR650R would depend on certain factors such as your budget, brand preference, serviceability, engine preference, etc. The Kawasaki Z900 is one of the most bang-for-buck inline-four naked big bikes out there. Along with its impressive 125PS motor, the Z900 also offers TFT instrumentation, traction control, Bluetooth connectivity, riding modes, all-LED illumination, and not to forget, razor-sharp aesthetics. On the other hand, CBR650R is powered by 649cc, liquid-cooled, inline-four engine that has been updated for a stronger mid-range. In its BS6 guise, it now puts out 87PS at 12,000rpm and 57.5Nm at 8500rpm. CBR650R features new graphics, a revised LED headlight reflector profile, and a USB Type-C under-seat charging socket. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and riding comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- It isn’t comfortable at all seriously it’s back cracking
- Kawasaki Z900 comes with Dunlop Tubeless tyres.
- More than powerfull
- Kawasaki Z900 has a saddle height of 820 mm. A person with an average height of 5.5 ft can ride the bike comfortably. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bike for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly.
- My height is 5'4 I can ride Z900?????
- जी आप बड़े आराम से चला सकते हो
Kawasaki Z900 Bike News Updates
Kawasaki Z900 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Kawasaki Z900 is 9.20 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Z900. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Kawasaki Z900. View full specification of Z900.
Kawasaki Z900 Price starts at Rs. 9.20 Lakh which is Rs. 71,000 costlier than base model of Kawasaki Ninja ZX4R priced at Rs. 8.49 Lakh. Compare Kawasaki Z900 vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX4R on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Kawasaki Z900 in Delhi is Rs. 25,189 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Kawasaki Z900 is available in 2 colour : Ebony / Metallic Matte Graphene Steel Gray and Metallic Spark Black / Metallic Matt Dark Gra. View colour images of Z900.
The kerb weight of Kawasaki Z900 is 212 Kg.