Kabira Mobility KM 3000 Specifications
|Motor Power||3500||Range||120 km/charge||Charging Time||6 Hours 30 minutes|
|Top Speed||100 km/hr||Kerb Weight||112 Kg||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Ground Clearance||170 mm||Fast Charging||Yes|
Kabira Mobility KM 3000 Features
- Starting (Push Button Start)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Kabira Mobility KM 3000 Bike Latest Updates
Kabira Mobility has launched the KM 3000 electric bike at a price of Rs 1,26,990. This naked roadster is Kabira's entry-level e-bike offering, powered by a 6kW BLDC motor that gives it a claimed top speed of 100kmph. Kabira claims a 0-40kmph acceleration time of 3.3 seconds. The KM 3000's power source is a 4kWh battery pack which allows it a claimed range of 120km in Eco mode. Range in City mode is 95km while range in Sport mode is 60km.
Suspension duties are handled by a telescopic fork and monoshock, while braking power comes from disc brakes front and rear. CBS is standard. The KM 4000 will be sold through 18 dealers spread across Goa, north Karnataka, south Maharashtra, and Gujarat. Its main competition will come from the Revolt RV400, the only other electric bike on sale in India at the moment. The RV400 is priced at Rs 1.19 lakh.
Kabira Mobility KM 3000 Range
Kabira Mobility KM 3000 Charging Time
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Kabira Mobility KM 3000 PriceKabira Mobility KM 3000 price start at Rs. 1.75 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Kabira Mobility KM 3000 is offered in only one variant - Lithium Ion.
KM 3000 Price List (Variants)
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Kabira Mobility KM 3000 User Reviews
I purchased this bike
I purchased this bike this month performance is very good and battery backup is very goodShare
I driving experience is quite good i can drive a bike st min 80-90 km/hr and i would like to have a election bike because it cost too much and kabira km 3000 is the best oneShare
My friend bought this bike 2 months ago, Bike riding experience very great, But comfort for pillion is not great, Because of its seat height is very high !Share
My friend buy this bike in 2 months ago, Experience was good & but comfort for pillion is not great because its seat is very high !Share
Kabira bike is not giving proper average and showroom charge more for service they talk rudely with there customersShare
Hi kabira motars in bike price in pune rs? doun payments bike peaches shorumShare
This bike have sporty looks, Agressive face and great sound.Share
Nice bike this bike look
Nice bike this bike look stunning experince smoothShare
Best these are interesting times in the automotive space – every manufacturer wants a piece of the electric mobility pie, And it’s no surprise that a lot of new names are emerging.One of those new names is kabira mobility.The start-up is based out of goa and tells us that it’s been around for nearly four years now.The company claims that, So far, It has been selling electric scooters in its local market of goa and that the km3000 and km4000 are its first motorcycles.The brand vehemently tells us that these are completely indigenous products, Designed, Developed and manufactured from scratch at its plant in goa.Kabira says that the development of both motorcycles started in august 2019, And that it had its first prototypes on display at the auto expo, Less than six months later.For reference, The average two-wheeler from established manufacturers with huge r&d capabilities takes no less than 3-4 years to develop from scratch.Nevertheless, Despite kabira's claims that its products are completely local, A closer look at either of them will have you begging to differ.There are giveaways like obviously removed logos from the key fob and a chinese domain name stamped onto one of the components visible in kabira's own product brochure.Share
This bike is very great performance
This bike is very great performance bike as it's looks is very similar to ninja 300 & r15, So it will be friendly response will riding this.Braking is good & effective.Kms range of battery is quite good.But yes, If you are planning to buy this then please take a test ride of this machine and also ensure for nearest service center from them.Share
More Customer Reviews of KM 3000
Bikes Similar to KM 3000
Rs. 1.62 LakhKM 3000 vs RV400
Rs. 1.85 LakhKM 3000 vs Ranger
Rs. 1.73 LakhKM 3000 vs Aera
Odysse Electric Evoqis
Rs. 1.71 LakhKM 3000 vs Evoqis
Rs. 1.64 LakhKM 3000 vs Oxo
Kabira Mobility KM 4000
Rs. 1.76 LakhKM 3000 vs KM 4000
PURE EV eTryst 350
Rs. 1.49 LakhKM 3000 vs eTryst 350
Power EV P-Sport
Rs. 1.57 LakhKM 3000 vs P-Sport
Rs. 1.41 LakhKM 3000 vs Rise
QJ Motor SRC 250
Rs. 1.99 LakhKM 3000 vs SRC 250
Kabira Mobility KM 3000 Images
- 25 more
Compare KM 3000 with Alternatives
KM 3000All Comparisons
|Rs.1.75 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.62 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.85 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.73 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.71 Lakh onwards|
|4.5 72 reviews||4.1 1037 reviews||4.2 70 reviews||4.6 115 reviews||4.3 96 reviews|
Kabira Mobility KM 3000 Riding Range
|ARAI Claimed||120 Km/Charge|
Kabira Mobility KM 3000 Videos
2 Mar, 202110344 views
New electric manufacturers are popping up out of thin air, all aiming to be the... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying KM 3000
- The KM 4000 and the KM 3000 share the same motor and lithium-ion battery pack, however, the usable capacity is different. While the naked uses a 4.4kWh pack, it goes down to 4kWh on its faired sibling. Even the power outputs are different. The 8kW motor on the naked churns 5kW of continuous power while the faired bike’s 6kW motor manages to produce 3.5kW of continuous power. With faired motorcycles generally associated with more performance, this comes as a bit of a surprise. In terms of hardware too, the KM 4000 gets better equipment in form of USD forks and dual discs at the front. The KM 3000 does with conventional telescopic forks and a single disc at the front. Both the bikes get the same disc at the rear and are aided by a combined braking system. Kabira says that their customer surveys revealed that customers were expecting more performance from the naked, while they wanted the faired bike to be more of a commuter. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Kabira Mobility KM 3000 has a claimed range of 60 km/charge.
- In a bid to accelerate electric vehicle adoption in the country, the Government of India has announced massive revisions to the FAME 2 subsidy scheme. The most notable change is that the subsidy rate has gone up from Rs 10,000 per kWh to Rs 15,000 per kWh. Moreover, we would suggest you have a word with the nearest authorized dealership of Kabira Mobility in your city, as they may assist you better with this. Read more: [Will FAME 2 Subsidy Revisions Actually Make A Difference?@https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/opinion/fame-2-subsidy-revised-massive-price-cut-for-ather-ola-and-a-few-other-electric-two-wheelers-but-is-it-enough/42374/
- As of now, there is no update available from the brand's end. Moreover, Kabira will currently sell (or hope to sell) its e-bikes through 18 dealers spread across Goa, north Karnataka, south Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, and Gujarat. Stay tuned.Read more:- Kabira Mobility Amasses 6000 Bookings In Just 4 DaysRead more:- Kabira Speaking! Our Bikes Have Been Launched
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand's end regarding the availability of Kabira Mobility KM 3000 in Visakhapatnam. Moreover, Kabira will currently sell (or hope to sell) its e-bikes through 18 dealers spread across Goa, north Karnataka, south Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, and Gujarat. Stay tuned.Read more:- Kabira Mobility Amasses 6000 Bookings In Just 4 DaysRead more:- Kabira Speaking! Our Bikes Have Been Launched
- The Kabira Mobility KM 3000 is not available for sale in Visakhapatnam. Moreover, Kabira will currently sell (or hope to sell) its e-bikes through 18 dealers spread across Goa, north Karnataka, south Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, and Gujarat. Stay tuned for further updates.Read more:- Kabira Mobility Amasses 6000 Bookings In Just 4 DaysRead more:- Kabira Speaking! Our Bikes Have Been Launched
Kabira Mobility KM 3000 Bike News Updates
Kabira Mobility KM 3000 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Kabira Mobility KM 3000 is 1.75 Lakh. Check On Road Price of KM 3000. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Kabira Mobility KM 3000 is 120 Km/Charge. Also check User Reported Mileage of KM 3000.
No, ABS feature is not available in Kabira Mobility KM 3000. View full specification of KM 3000.
Kabira Mobility KM 4000 Price starts at Rs. 1.76 Lakh which is Rs. 575 costlier than base model of Kabira Mobility KM 3000 priced at Rs. 1.75 Lakh. Compare Kabira Mobility KM 3000 vs Kabira Mobility KM 4000 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Kabira Mobility KM 3000 in Delhi is Rs. 5,065 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Kabira Mobility KM 3000 is available in 1 colour : Red. View colour images of KM 3000.
Kabira Mobility KM 3000 will take approx 6 Hours 30 min to charge from 0-100%.
Kabira Mobility KM 3000 offers a range of 120 km/charge.
Yes, it is required to have a driving license for Kabira Mobility KM 3000.
KM 3000 taking 6 Hours 30 minutes to get fully charged.
The maximum speed of Kabira Mobility KM 3000 is 100 km/hr
The kerb weight of Kabira Mobility KM 3000 is 112 Kg.