KTM RC 390 Specifications
|Engine||373 CC||Mileage||25.89 Kmpl||Max Power||43.5 PS|
|Fuel Capacity||13.7 Liters||No Of Gears||6 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||172 Kg||Max Torque||37 Nm|
KTM RC 390 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
KTM RC 390 Bike Latest Updates
KTM RC 390 has been updated with BS6.2 (OBD2) compliant engine, resulting in a price hike. Check out the latest prices here.
KTM has announced the revival of the RC Cup in India! Head here for all the details.
KTM launched the RC 390 GPEdition in India at Rs 3.16 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), which is the same as the standard edition. Find out more details in our launch story.
KTM RC 390 Engine
KTM RC 390 Variants
RC 390 comes in two variants - GP Edition and RC 390 STD.
KTM RC 390 Design
Key Features of KTM RC 390
KTM RC 390 Competitors
KTM RC 390 PriceKTM RC 390 price start at Rs. 3.18 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). KTM RC 390 is offered in only one variant - STD.
RC 390 Price List (Variants)
KTM RC 390 Pros and Cons
RC 390 Advantages
Added engine versatility leads to more excitement; Sharp handling doesn’t scare you silly; Relatively relaxed ergos makes it more accommodating and lends better bike control; Cornering ABS, traction control and quickshifter!
RC 390 Disadvantages
Design is extremely polarising; Massive price hike compared to its predecessor; Fit and finish levels are sub-par.
KTM has struck gold with the new RC 390. It is more explosive, sharper and fit for the track. But the changes have made it more accommodating, forgiving and a better all-round tool. Only if it were priced a bit better.
KTM RC 390 User Reviews
It performance is very good but it's build quality is not good.Old rc is batter than new rc because old rc look very fantastic and ghost.Share
Good for thrills
I really like the design and the aesthetics of the bike but there are many effects similar as, I want to see KTM models in different color tones and not only orange or green. Second, there’s only one thing which I didn’t like was the running, as the gap from seat to handle bar isn’t important and as someone with good height it feels little confined up and it gives a good mileage of 28kmpl. It is a very famous bike among young riders.Share
Pros- throttle response is good and more than enough for indian road cons- minor leaks and vibrationsShare
Very good 👍 performance and excellent speed for rider's i will suggest you are buying this and now 😁 feel thisShare
embodies a emulsion of authority
The KTM RC 390 emerges as an unexampled source of exhilaration. It's witching project seamlessly blends aesthetics with interpretation. Intelligent integration of features showcases invention without immolating visual supplication. The robust machine promises an adrenaline- fueled trip on assorted domains, with long peregrinations warranting reflection. The stoner- friendly interface ensures royal navigation, a finite advantage. In summary, the KTM RC 390 embodies a emulsion of authority and fineness, asking riders in pursuit of an immersive and stimulating two veered adventure.Share
More Customer Reviews of RC 390
Bikes Similar to RC 390
KTM RC 390 Images
- 7 more
KTM RC 390 Colours
Compare RC 390 with Alternatives
RC 390All Comparisons
|Rs.3.18 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.72 Lakh onwards||Rs. 3.10 Lakh onwards||Rs. 3.19 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.81 Lakh onwards|
|3.5 152 reviews||4.2 300 reviews||4.7 48 reviews||4.3 430 reviews||4.5 1711 reviews|
|373 CC||312 CC||399 CC||647 - 650 CC||155 CC|
KTM RC 390 Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||31.22 kmpl|
KTM RC 390 Videos
6 Jun, 20226871 views
After a lot of delay, the 2022 KTM RC 390 has finally been launched in India.... read more
1 Apr, 202224361 views
March 2022 was a busy month when it came to two-wheeler launches, and the theme... read more
3 Mar, 20226508 views
February wasn’t as exciting when it came to two-wheeler launches, but... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying RC 390
- KTM RC 390 is available in 2 different colours - KTM Orange, KTM Factory Racing Blue.
- 6 colour are available
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, a 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank or dealership only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly for the nearest authorized dealership details.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service center of KTM as they would be able to assist you better. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers details.
- No started
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand's end on the same. Stay tuned for future updates.
- Yes it's adjustable if your height is not enough than you can use it
- Currently, KTM 2021 RC 390 is not launched yet, so we would suggest you to wait for the launch of the bike after that all the information will be available.
- It would be too early to give a verdict as KTM 2021 RC 390 is not launched yet, so we would suggest you to stay tuned for the updates.
- No we can't go on long drive with rc390 and headlight is 60 to 70 watt and it doesn't have any mode
- I ride bike in my home to my school and my friend home
KTM RC 390 Bike News Updates
KTM RC 390 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of KTM RC 390 is 3.18 Lakh. Check On Road Price of RC 390. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of KTM RC 390 is 31.22 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of RC 390.
Yes, ABS feature is available in KTM RC 390. View full specification of RC 390.
KTM RC 390 Price starts at Rs. 3.18 Lakh which is Rs. 46,173 costlier than base model of TVS Apache RR 310 priced at Rs. 2.72 Lakh. Compare KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of KTM RC 390 in Delhi is Rs. 8,711 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
KTM RC 390 is available in 2 colour : Ktm Factory Racing Blue and Ktm Electronic Orange. View colour images of RC 390.
The kerb weight of KTM RC 390 is 172 Kg.