Honda Hornet 2.0 Specifications
|Engine||184 CC||Mileage||57.35 Kmpl||Max Power||17.26 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||12 Liters||No Of Gears||5 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||142 Kg||Max Torque||16.1 Nm @ 6000 rpm|
Honda Hornet 2.0 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Single Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Honda Hornet 2.0 Bike Latest Updates
Honda has launched a Repsol Edition variant of the Hornet 2.0 with snazzy new graphics. Check it out here.
Honda has launched the 2023 Hornet 2.0 at Rs 1,39,000 (ex-showroom Delhi). The 2023 iteration gets an updated BS6.2/ OBD 2-compliant 184cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine producing 17.27PS and 15.9Nm. Also, it now gets assist and slipper clutch along with new graphics.
Honda Hornet 2.0 Engine
Honda Hornet 2.0 Design
Key Features of Honda Hornet 2.0
Honda Hornet 2.0 Competitors
Honda aims to position the 2023 Hornet 2.0 between the 160cc and 200cc bikes in India with decent kit on offer. Hence, the TVS Apache RTR 180 2V is its only primary rival with the Bajaj Pulsar 180F being discontinued. But considering its pricing, the larger Pulsar NS 200 and Apache RTR 200 4V are on par with the new Honda naked.
Honda Hornet 2.0 PriceThe price of Honda Hornet 2.0 starts at Rs. 1.39 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 1.40 Lakh. Honda Hornet 2.0 is offered in 2 variants - STD and the top variant Hornet 2.0 Repsol Edition which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1.40 Lakh.
Hornet 2.0 Price List (Variants)
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Honda Hornet 2.0 User Reviews
Imposing presence on the road.
The Honda Hornet 160R is a smooth and great motorcycle from Honda’s stable that offers a perfect mix of performance and aesthetics. As a language model, I don’t have physical experience of riding the motorcycle, but I can give an objective review grounded on the specifications and reviews from experts. Starting with the design, the Hornet 160R comes with an aggressive and muscular look that incontinently grabs attention. It features a sharp headlamp, a chiseled energy tank, and split- seat arrangement, all of which give it an Imposing presence on the road.Share
I have hornet 2.0 r repsol edition i like the colour built quality and mileage everything.Share
An aggressive machine
I purchased this bike not many weeks prior. It has great force and short-stuff proportions so u can undoubtedly journey in the city at a low speed with sufficient force. The pinion wheels are quite hard, I get it will be smooth after the break-in period after the first assistance because the test vehicle was spread smoothly. It is great to Situate solace. The bike has double person, if u need to ride at low speed , it will be a quiet bike, If u open the choke a portion of the way, it changes into an aggressive machine.Share
stopping power when demanded
"The Honda Hornet2.0 offers a unique combination of power and style that sets it piecemeal in the world of entry- position motorcycles. Its 184cc machine delivers an emotional17.26 bhp and16.1 Nm of necklace, icing exhilarating acceleration and nimble project. The design is visually striking, characterized by sharp lines, an assertive front fascia, and eye- catching LED lighting. One name point is the advanced USD front spoons, enhancing running and control, particularly in tight corners. For safety, the bike is equipped with binary slice thickets and single- channel ABS, furnishing dependable stopping power when demanded.Share
The driving experience is
The driving experience is great.The bike has good pickup and getting 55 mileage.Share
3.8Bike is very good in style
Bike is very good in style and hardly.But headlight throw is so bad.In night nothing can see.So extra after market light i installed in my bike.But it effect the front look of the bike.Share
More Customer Reviews of Hornet 2.0
Bikes Similar to Hornet 2.0
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.23 LakhHornet 2.0 vs Apache RTR 160 4V
TVS Apache RTR 160
Rs. 1.13 LakhHornet 2.0 vs Apache RTR 160
TVS Apache RTR 180
Rs. 1.20 LakhHornet 2.0 vs Apache RTR 180
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.49 LakhHornet 2.0 vs Pulsar NS200
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
Rs. 1.41 LakhHornet 2.0 vs Apache RTR 200 4V
Honda Hornet 2.0 Images
- 10 more
Honda Hornet 2.0 Colours
Compare Hornet 2.0 with Alternatives
Hornet 2.0All Comparisons
|Rs.1.39 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.23 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.13 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.20 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.49 Lakh onwards|
|4.2 224 reviews||4.1 1007 reviews||4.0 1869 reviews||4.2 467 reviews||4.3 1741 reviews|
|184 CC||159 - 164 CC||159 CC||177 CC||199 CC|
Honda Hornet 2.0 Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||57.35 kmpl|
Honda Hornet 2.0 Videos
4 Dec, 202023591 views
Honda has never contested in the 200cc segment here in India, but its new... read more
1 Oct, 202025241 views
Honda has made its debut in the 180-200cc segment with the handsome looking... read more
28 Aug, 202026050 views
- Honda Hornet 2.0 launched in India - Honda Hornet 2.0 price is Rs 1.27 lakh -... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Hornet 2.0
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Honda Hornet 2.0 has a wheelbase of 167 mm.
- Honda Hornet 2.0 is available in 4 different colours - Pearl Igneous Black, Matte Sangria Red Metallic, Matte Marvel Blue Metallic, and Matte Axis Grey Metallic.
- Both the Bikes are best in their own forte, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V has raised the benchmark of what to expect in a 160cc motorcycle. Single-channel ABS should improve its braking performance. On the other hand, Honda Hornet 2.0 is very light on its feet and has quite a frugal engine. Gold USD fork is a premium touch. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- The Honda Hornet 2.0 is a very likeable motorcycle with great handling dynamics and a frugal engine. Presence of bits such as the USD fork and LED lighting give it that premium feel but the lack of engine excitement does put a damper on spirits. On the other hand, Bajaj hasn’t changed the new Pulsar formula much. N160 looks exactly like the N250 and has the same hardware and features, too. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Go for n160 value for money bike
- Selecting the right bike would depend on several factors such as your budget preference on the segment, features required, engine options, brand preference, etc. The Bajaj Pulsar NS125 follows the same design ethos as its other NS siblings. The same wolf-inspired headlamp, muscular tank, chunky body, and split-seat setup make their way into the NS125. Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 is powered by 124.4 cc engine.This Pulsar NS 125 engine generates a power of 11.99 PS @ 8500 rpm and a torque of 11 Nm @ 7000 rpm. On the other hand, the Honda Hornet 2.0 could prove to be an ideal choice if you are looking for a bike with a frugal engine, comfortable ride quality, and light handling. The Hornet 2.0 is powered by a 184cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine that puts out 17.27PS at 8,500rpm and 16.1Nm at 6,000rpm. Honda claims it has a healthy mid-range performance. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
Honda Hornet 2.0 Bike News Updates
Honda Hornet 2.0 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Honda Hornet 2.0 is 1.40 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Hornet 2.0. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Honda Hornet 2.0 is 57.35 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Hornet 2.0.
Yes, ABS feature is available in Honda Hornet 2.0. View full specification of Hornet 2.0.
Honda Hornet 2.0 Price starts at Rs. 1.39 Lakh which is Rs. 15,230 costlier than base model of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V priced at Rs. 1.23 Lakh. Compare Honda Hornet 2.0 vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Honda Hornet 2.0 in Delhi is Rs. 4,004 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Honda Hornet 2.0 is available in 5 colours : Ross White And Vibrant Orange, Pearl Igneous Black, Matte Sangria Red Metallic, Matte Marvel Blue Metallic and Matte Axis Grey Metallic. View colour images of Hornet 2.0.
The kerb weight of Honda Hornet 2.0 is 142 Kg.