Honda Hornet 2.0 User Reviews

4.4/5
  • 36% users recommended this bike for Daily Commute
Abhijith A
Abhijith A 4.6 27 Nov 2021

Bought it 3 weeks back and completely satisfied by its performance & mileage . The low end torque is just superb . I'm a beginner and it was easy for me to ride . Overall satisfied . The only negative i could say is false neutrals and they told it'll be fixed as you ride the vehicle more .

GD Creation
GD Creation 5.0 Owned 15 Nov 2021

Very good bike i love hornet โ™ฅ๏ธ most powerful engine๐Ÿ”ฅ looking also good ๐Ÿ‘Œ mileage 45-50 maximum torque ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Gyana Ranjan
Gyana Ranjan 1.8 Owned 14 Nov 2021

Don't go for honda products parts are not available since 4month of booking.Not able to ride bike after a little accident.

Image

Do you own a Car or a
Bike?

• Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
vipul singh
Vipul singh 4.6 Owned 1 Nov 2021

Let me summarize my 8 Months ownership review pros: 1. Awesome mileage - before 1st service I was getting 50kmpl when driving in city limit with 60-70kmph. It drops down to around 42kmpl on highways. After 2nd service, I was getting around 55kmpl in the city and around 45kmpl on highways. This is far better than many 150cc bikes like pulsar 150 or 160NS, RTR 160 4v, etc. 2. Very lightweight - I have driven a fair share of bikes from bajaj pulsar 200 and 220, Tvs apache 150. I must say given a 180 cc engine, It is far lighter than 200 cc segment bikes and is within range of 150-160 cc bikes from other brands. How does it help? While cornering on roads you feel more comfortable and confident while handling.3.Overall handling in the city - it is very easy to maneuver in the city even in heavy traffic. You will feel like you are just flying. Can't say more on this as this was the primary thing I was looking for after driving pulsar 220. (220 is a damn heavy bike and I had an issue while driving in traffic)4. Power - now many will look at the performance sheet and say the engine is underpowered, But let me tell you it has absolutely best in class weight to power ratio. Whenever you need to accelerate in traffic you can rely on this bike. The low and mid-performance are just awesome. I always zoom past traffic whenever the traffic light changes to green. The high end is not that peppy but still, we usually do not need that high performance in city limits.5.Engine refinement - this is also one of the best features I feel for this bike. The vibration is almost negligible, When standing still sometimes I get confused that the engine is not running at all. Even at 80-90s, there are minimal vibrations. Yeah after 100 it does start feeling some vibrations but being driven pulsar 220 it seems nothing.๐Ÿ˜†6.Tires - Tires are the widest available in the segment of 180 to 200 cc bikes. Along with being lightweight, stability is just out of the world. I can say with ease that even beginners with very little experience can handle this bike easily. 7. Looks - the looks are just awesome, It has been a head-turner every time I stop. I own the Repsol edition and from the front, it looks like a BMW. I have mistaken another hornet 2.0 coming from the front with BMW G310r. Cons:1.Stiffer suspension - due to suspension being on the stiffer side the stability is just awesome but takes away some comfort while driving at high speed on a bad road. So if you are from a city which has very bad roads or you live in the suburbs of a city. Your back might hate you to drive this. To be honest engine refinement goes for a toss on a bad road. We can adjust the suspensions also people have said that the suspension gets softer with use but I feel more like people getting habitual to the suspension. Overall for me, it is not a big problem as I mostly use it within the city and good roads.2.Pillion seat - it is okay to travel for a short distance on a pillion seat but long tours are not recommended. I have sat in the back seat for a good 1 hour and I could feel the stiffness building up on my bum and legs. Again the seat has ample space so it is okay to go for 40-50kms inside the city limit. But touring with a pillion is big no no.3.Ground clearance - the bike is short compared to its competitors. I have hit the main stand of the bike on sharp speed breakers and potholes many times when I was driving with a pillion on.When alone it doesn't have much problem. I weigh 73 kgs. So it is beneficial for short riders but for healthy people, they should first test drive it to see if it fits their purpose while clearing speed breakers and potholes. 4. High-end performance - this bike lacks high-end performance and red lines on 125-130kmph. Also, the wind blast is high due to being a naked streetfighter. Overall for city riding it doesn't have much problem.

Ramprabhu Lakshmanan
Ramprabhu La.. 4.6 1 Nov 2021

Very Smooth easily handle. City and Long ride superb

Vishnu Valliyaveetil
Vishnu Valli.. 3.8 22 Oct 2021

facing problems from gear side and chain and sprocket side other wise its a good bike

Mario Kolambel
Mario Kolambel 5.0 8 Oct 2021

Best bike for city commute.Lightweight (142kgs) makes handling very easy.Smooth refined engine trademark honda.This looks like a beast and is easily one of the best looking bikes in the parking lot.110/70 & 140/70 tyres looks awesome and gives really good balance and stability.Brakes are really good, You can almost completely depend on the front brakes.Mileage of 40 around.Smooth gear shifts.And excellent torquelow and mid range performance is best in the class.You tend to feel the absence of a 6th gear but that's ok unless you are buying this bike to race on a daily basis.Initial issues described here like engine heating and noise from rear brakes (just clean the disk) and all are eliminated after 1st service.Some bikes may tend to have a lockset issue, Which again resolves in a month or so on its own or then a new lockset can be installed.I would definitely recommend for a smooth makkhan experience and a pleasurable riding.

Kaushal Banjara
Kaushal Banjara 3.8 10 Sep 2021

good looking bikebut not comfortable

Srijay MS
Srijay MS 1.0 2 Sep 2021

I face a very big issue in my rear disc.Which is not like disc brake the drum break is even more good than this disc.It is a worst rear disc brake i have used.And also it creates a creeping noise in the rear disc.

Syed Ali
Syed Ali 5.0 30 Aug 2021

Overall gud and excellent bike in riding and touring and racing and enjoying overall gud and excellent bike in riding and touring and racing and enjoying

Honda Hornet 2.0 Overview