Honda Unicorn Specifications
|Engine||162 CC||Mileage||60 Kmpl||Max Power||12.91 PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||13 Liters||No Of Gears||5 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||140 Kg||Max Torque||14 Nm @ 5500 rpm|
Honda Unicorn Features
- Starting (Kick and Self Start)
- ABS (Single Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Analogue)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Analogue)
Honda Unicorn Bike Latest Updates
In a flurry, Honda has increased the asking price of all of its models. It isn’t the first bikemaker to do so in the country in 2021. Thankfully, the price premium isn’t too high, especially for the Unicorn. It now bears a sticker price of Rs 95,738 (ex-showroom Delhi), just Rs 1,190 more than before. Head here for more details on the updated prices.
Honda Unicorn Engine
Honda Unicorn Design
Key Features of Honda Unicorn
Honda Unicorn Competitors
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Honda Unicorn PriceHonda Unicorn price start at Rs. 1.09 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Honda Unicorn is offered in only one variant - STD.
Unicorn Price List (Variants)
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Honda Unicorn Pros and Cons
Fairly light for an old-school 150cc motorcycle, Gets lots of ground clearance, Features a longer seat for improved comfort
Dated looks,Honda hasn’t provided the start-stop function or a silent starter,Commands a considerable premium over the BS4-compliant version
The Honda Unicorn has always been the go-to bike if you were planning to buy a 150cc commuter. The BS6 update has given the bike a larger motor, while retaining the dynamics of the older bike. It still remains a well-rounded motorcycle, but the BS6 update has come with a hefty price hike.
Honda Unicorn Expert's Review
Having been on top of the segment for over a decade now, does the Honda CB Unicorn still manage to tick all the right boxes? Let's find out. Read Full Review
Honda Unicorn User Reviews
Good bike well condition gives smooth drive its consumption will also good its very good for long driveShare
5.0Good driving experience &
Good driving experience & fual efficiency (55 to 60/ltr).Wonderful build quality.Share
The performance of honda unicorn is great, I am using old model of 2005 unicorn it gives great pleasure in riding.Only now a days i have to change its chain set and block piston very frequently.But overall it is a very good ride.Share
Superb service i received for long 13 years.Solid balance, Mileage and speed.I am very satisfied.Share
I am using unicorn last five
I am using unicorn 150 bs4 last five years, It clocked 93000 kms, I had good experience it gives around 36 kmpl, It is very smooth and good build quality and we'll weight distribution gear ratio is also good above 30 km speed it is very nice to ride.For city use little difficult because it's weight.150 cc segment it is the most loved bike.It has been discontinued.Share
The monosuspension makes
The monosuspension makes driving smooth, Comfortable and pleasing.Idon't have this bike but after driving i can't wait to have it.Share
Very good bike, Good mileage, Smooth suspension, Good pickup comfortable to drive, Balance weight.Share
More Customer Reviews of Unicorn
Bikes Similar to Unicorn
Honda Unicorn Images
- 8 more
Honda Unicorn Colours
Compare Unicorn with Alternatives
|Rs.1.09 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.13 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.17 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.17 Lakh onwards||Rs. 78,687 onwards|
|4.1 407 reviews||4.0 1874 reviews||3.9 18 reviews||4.0 3550 reviews||4.1 761 reviews|
|162 CC||159 CC||162 CC||149 CC||123 CC|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Unicorn
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- Unicorn bs6 bike exchange ho jayega
- Both cars are good in their own forte. The Suzuki Burgman is a good-looking scooter that impresses with its performance and refinement. It is loaded with features but comes at a premium. On the other hand, The increase in price is inevitable for the BS6-compliant version but Honda has tried to justify the price hike with a bigger, torquier engine while keeping the familiar looks unchanged it is Lighter than before and gets more ground clearance. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- We would suggest you to stick with the standard tyre size of your vehicle. You may face issues like lesser grip on the road and a drop in the handling abilities if you chose to reduce the tyre size of the bike. Moreover, you may get in touch with the nearest authorized service center for more details regarding the same.
- There are no fancy features to be found on the Honda Unicorn, with the commuter motorcycle getting a simple DC bulb headlight. Even a console is an analog unit. The centre roundel has the speedometer and the odometer, flanked on the left by a tachometer and a fuel gauge with a few tell-tale lights on the right.
- Honda has already launched the new Unicorn BS6 in India. The old Unicorn 160 was discontinued once the safety norms kicked in. So this is the second time that Honda is reviving its 160cc lineup. For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Honda Unicorn Bike News Updates
Honda Unicorn FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Honda Unicorn is 1.09 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Unicorn. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Honda Unicorn. View full specification of Unicorn.
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price starts at Rs. 1.19 Lakh which is Rs. 9,520 costlier than base model of Honda Unicorn priced at Rs. 1.09 Lakh. Compare Honda Unicorn vs TVS Apache RTR 160 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Honda Unicorn in Delhi is Rs. 3,163 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Honda Unicorn is available in 4 colour : Pearl Siren Blue, Pearl Igneous Black, Mat Axis Gray Metallic and Imperial Red Metallic. View colour images of Unicorn.
The kerb weight of Honda Unicorn is 140 Kg.