Honda Livo Specifications
- Engine109 CC
- Mileage60 Kmpl
- Max Power8.79 PS @ 7500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity9 Liters
- No Of Gears4 Speed
- Tyre TypeTubeless
- Kerb Weight114 Kg
- Max Torque9.30 Nm @ 5500 rpm
Honda Livo Features
- Starting (Kick and Self Start)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Analogue)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Honda Livo Bike Latest Updates
Honda Livo Design
Features of Honda Livo
Honda Livo Engine
Honda Livo Rivals
Honda Livo Variants
he Honda Livo BS6 is available in two variants: Drum and Disc. The former, priced at Rs 78,500, has to make do with 130mm drum brakes at both ends while the Deluxe version is equipped with a 240mm front disc brake. The latter retails at Rs 82,500 (ex-showroom)
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Honda Livo PriceThe price of Honda Livo starts at Rs. 78,500 and goes upto Rs. 82,500. Honda Livo is offered in 2 variants - Drum and the top variant Livo Disc which comes at a price tag of Rs. 82,500.
Honda Livo User Reviews
The honda livo is a true marvel on two wheels.Its sleek design is not just for show; it seamlessly blends style with practicality.The powerful engine delivers a punchy performance, Making every ride a thrilling experience.What truly sets the livo apart is its fuel efficiency – a perfect companion for both city commutes and long journeys.With comfortable seating and user-friendly features, This bike ensures a smooth and enjoyable ride.Honda has once again proven its commitment to quality and innovation with the livo, Making it a top choice in the commuter bike segment.Share
The car is okayish as the
The car is okayish as the engine has very little power but mileage is awesome i am getting more than 60kmpl.Share
Amazing bike it was really amazing bike i have driven before it was very cool for mileage with low maintenance for middle class boys it will b good is my opinionShare
Good performance with good mileage.But it has break issue, It getting loose repeatedly.Share
It was really amazing bike i had seen ever it was very good for middle class boys with low maintenance and good mileageShare
It was really amazing bike i have driven before it was very cool for mileage with low maintenance for middle class boys it will b good is my opinionShare
More Customer Reviews of Livo
Honda Livo Images
- 4 more
Honda Livo Colours
Compare Livo with Alternatives
|Rs.78,500 onwards||Rs. 1.67 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.93 Lakh onwards||Rs. 75,141 onwards||Rs. 1.81 Lakh onwards|
|4.1 178 reviews||4.7 3584 reviews||4.3 1228 reviews||4.0 5322 reviews||4.5 1957 reviews|
|109 CC||155 CC||349 CC||97 CC||155 CC|
Honda Livo Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||60 kmpl|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Livo
- Most Relevant
- Honda Livo has a saddle height of 790 mm.
- Honda Livo comes with 2 variants which includes Honda Livo BS6 Drum. The top variant is Honda Livo BS6 Disc which comes at a price tag of Rs. 80,447.
- Drum and Disc
- The Honda Livo is priced from INR 76,552 - 80,552 (Ex-showroom price in Mumbai). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle, you may click on the given link for the price details.
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary.
- Royal Enfield classic,350 exchange to sp shine 125 disebreke
- Hi, I had Honda shine SP 125 cc which was bought in Oct'2017
- We'd suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized service center to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Depends on model Drum model will have analogAnd Disc model will have digital
- Yes digital available
- Honda Livo comes with a fuel tank of 9-liters and the exact amount of fuel left in the bike varies from bike to bike but the last fuel indicator bar starts blinking when there is around 1-litres fuel left in the tank. How long will it go depends on the mileage of the bike and driving style.
- 9 to 10.50
Honda Livo Bike News Updates
Honda Livo FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Honda Livo is 82,500. Check On Road Price of Livo. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Honda Livo is 60 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Livo.
No, ABS feature is not available in Honda Livo. View full specification of Livo.
Yamaha MT 15 V2 Price starts at Rs. 1.67 Lakh which is Rs. 88,700 costlier than base model of Honda Livo priced at Rs. 78,500. Compare Honda Livo vs Yamaha MT 15 V2 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Honda Livo in Delhi is Rs. 2,261 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Honda Livo is available in 3 colours : Matt Crust Metallic, Black and Athletic Blue Metallic. View colour images of Livo.
The kerb weight of Honda Livo is 114 Kg.