Bajaj Pulsar RS200 User Reviews

4.6/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Jay Pillai
Jay Pillai 4.6 10 Jan 2019

It is good for starters in the Indian roads although one must be careful and should've ridden a 150cc bike for a while. Switching from a scooter to RS200 isn't recommended. The looks are arguable only for some people as some find it overstyled. I personally think taking the black model tones downs the overstyling. The lights are real good. Comfort for long rides is just okayish. The power is real good it hauls ass like no other. The engine is happy to rev and doesn't take long to hit the red line at 11,500 rpm. I have the non ABS version although I recommend the abs version. I have also had a crash with the bike and I'm glad I chose Bajaj as the entire right side of my bike was damaged and it cost me around 12k for the replacement which is considerably cheap. The service network is also widespread and the service depends on the person you are dealing with and how you deal with them. Rear million seat is only realistically possible for short distances. Overall I would recommend this bike as a good all rounder.

Anmol Sharma
Anmol Sharma 5.0 9 Dec 2019

this bike is an awesome choice.you get a lot of things that includes good power, suspension, braking and damn good looks.Earlier i thought that its service cost will be high but that is very reasonable.i am using my bike since 2 years and to now it has not got any issues with it.Everything about this bike seems so good.Perfect for the streets and comfortable on long rides.I would like to say one thing at last.GIVE LOVE AND CARE TO THIS ENGINE AND IT WILL NEVER BETRAY YOU.

D
D 4.6 4 Sep 2019

Pulsar Rs 200 was one of the best bikes of Bajaj. I feel power when I ride it. I go upto 153 on my rs. I saw people to go upto 165 on rs. I just love my bike. Looking, comfort everything is great except mileage. I get an approx of 30kmpl maybe i ride it very fast๐Ÿ˜‚ that's the reason for mileage. After all Bajaj pulsar Rs200 was my favorite bike. I'm waiting for Rs400.

Keshava Raj
Keshava Raj 5.0 28 May 2020

Well pulsar the perfect beginner package I would say . It has a great high range but if you don't reach there much it can be used as a normal commuter bike but if you wanna roar through the streets you have the power band from 6000 rpm all the way to the red line there it's a beast .I love Rs specially for the riding posture and the top speed.

Harshit Pandey
Harshit Pandey 2.6 8 Jan 2020

Worst experience . Facing issues since the day I buyed . I also asked the dealer to exchange it as issues was from the first day but they didn't change and now I am facing issues everyday . Fedup with this bike. Totally hate Bajaj and pulsar series. Worst bike ever I have purchased.

Bittu Biswas
Bittu Biswas 4.6 14 Jun 2019

I am a very proud owner of Pulsar RS 200. First of all I would like to say about the look of it. It is simply awesome. Lots of time I found people are looking at this unblinkingly while I passed through. The mileage is also fair enough. I am getting near about 40-44 kmpl. The transmission is very smooth. But this bike is not suitable for your family like your mother or wife, specially if they are wearing saree. Otherwise it is great choice.

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides
Ramesh Aravind
Ramesh Aravind 4.6 13 Apr 2020

My machine owns a very good performance for the price paid. I usually don't commute much daily, but the performance while in raiding trips is awesome. Mileage is descent for a 200cc segment (35kmpl). No problems till now.

Uses this bike for : Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Aniket Raj
Aniket Raj 4.2 12 May 2020

It is a nice bike it is really nice, comfort etc My mude is have to purches but I don't have enough money for purches this 200rs bike I like this bike very much but I am not able to purches I like this bike so much

Photo Wala
Photo Wala 5.0 18 Nov 2019

whenever I go on a ride with her i don't feel like I'm riding bajaj, her power is superb getting best mileage on highway not even heating issues yes but little bit vibrations but I'm fine with her. ๐Ÿ’–

Devid Hazarika
Devid Hazarika 3.4 27 Sep 2019

Design is good but it makes very vibration when I"m crossing 120 kmph+ than rs makes very high frequency vibration. The bike"s all systems are mind blowing . Best under 1.5 lacks rupee

5 Offers Available