Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Reviews

• All (167)
  • Daily Commute (120)
  • Leisure Rides (53)
  • Tours (50)
  • Occasional Commute (27)
Jay Pillai
Jay Pillai 4.6 10 Jan 2019

It is good for starters in the Indian roads although one must be careful and should've ridden a 150cc bike for a while. Switching from a scooter to RS200 isn't recommended. The looks are arguable only for some people as some find it overstyled. I personally think taking the black model tones downs the overstyling. The lights are real good. Comfort for long rides is just okayish. The power is real good it hauls ass like no other. The engine is happy to rev and doesn't take long to hit the red line at 11,500 rpm. I have the non ABS version although I recommend the abs version. I have also had a crash with the bike and I'm glad I chose Bajaj as the entire right side of my bike was damaged and it cost me around 12k for the replacement which is considerably cheap. The service network is also widespread and the service depends on the person you are dealing with and how you deal with them. Rear million seat is only realistically possible for short distances. Overall I would recommend this bike as a good all rounder.

D
D 4.6 4 Sep 2019

Pulsar Rs 200 was one of the best bikes of Bajaj. I feel power when I ride it. I go upto 153 on my rs. I saw people to go upto 165 on rs. I just love my bike. Looking, comfort everything is great except mileage. I get an approx of 30kmpl maybe i ride it very fastπŸ˜‚ that's the reason for mileage. After all Bajaj pulsar Rs200 was my favorite bike. I'm waiting for Rs400.

Bittu Biswas
Bittu Biswas 4.6 14 Jun 2019

I am a very proud owner of Pulsar RS 200. First of all I would like to say about the look of it. It is simply awesome. Lots of time I found people are looking at this unblinkingly while I passed through. The mileage is also fair enough. I am getting near about 40-44 kmpl. The transmission is very smooth. But this bike is not suitable for your family like your mother or wife, specially if they are wearing saree. Otherwise it is great choice.

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides
Pradhune Chhetri
Pradhune Chh.. 4.6 22 Jul 2019

Some things could be looked after for example, if it would have dual channel abs and the price highed by 10k would have done good. The cluster meter misses the gear shift indicator. The vibratons is always there. The chain and the spocket can be improved. The seats can be made a bit softer specially for the pillion rider.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Dharmik B
Dharmik B 4.6 16 Sep 2019

Its very powerful bike, comfortable to long peoples and short also. I would suggest that more improvements like off-roading tyres company should introduce.

Uses this bike for : Tours
Sanjay Joshi
Sanjay Joshi 2.2 20 Jan 2019

It struggles a lot to generate enough power for pick up. Service centers. Are very experienced in cheating customers instead of fixing problem. Bajaj brand isn"t trustworthy when it is about powerful bikes. Bike stalls a lot. Fazer 250 would have been a far better choice to buy for me.

Peace Maker
Peace Maker 4.6 24 Feb 2019

Rs200 is nice bike with better perfomance and millege.. Good comfort and riding position. Low stress during long rides... But little fairing vibration noticed on 6000rpm.. I think bajaj will solve fairing vibration problem... And also continue old black edition.. Its look nice

Suresh Mandal
Suresh Mandal 5.0 5 Jun 2019

Actually is really awesome an powerful sport bike body dimension control are really superb and twin projector headlamps also awesome, sensors are superb in rs 200 abs edition, i mostly love this bike. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•

Shamsher Yusuf
Shamsher Yusuf 4.6 18 Aug 2019

Best 200cc bike till date. Paid service is a little costly but worth it its been 4 years but the bike performance is absolutely fantastic

Bittu Biswas
Bittu Biswas 4.6 7 Sep 2019

Value for money bike.At this price bucket you can get the best what you are paying for. It is one of the best bike in this segment.

Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Overview