Bajaj Pulsar RS200 User Reviews

4.6/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Jay Pillai
Jay Pillai 4.6 10 Jan 2019

It is good for starters in the Indian roads although one must be careful and should've ridden a 150cc bike for a while. Switching from a scooter to RS200 isn't recommended. The looks are arguable only for some people as some find it overstyled. I personally think taking the black model tones downs the overstyling. The lights are real good. Comfort for long rides is just okayish. The power is real good it hauls ass like no other. The engine is happy to rev and doesn't take long to hit the red line at 11,500 rpm. I have the non ABS version although I recommend the abs version. I have also had a crash with the bike and I'm glad I chose Bajaj as the entire right side of my bike was damaged and it cost me around 12k for the replacement which is considerably cheap. The service network is also widespread and the service depends on the person you are dealing with and how you deal with them. Rear million seat is only realistically possible for short distances. Overall I would recommend this bike as a good all rounder.

Anmol Sharma
Anmol Sharma 5.0 9 Dec 2019

this bike is an awesome choice.you get a lot of things that includes good power, suspension, braking and damn good looks.Earlier i thought that its service cost will be high but that is very reasonable.i am using my bike since 2 years and to now it has not got any issues with it.Everything about this bike seems so good.Perfect for the streets and comfortable on long rides.I would like to say one thing at last.GIVE LOVE AND CARE TO THIS ENGINE AND IT WILL NEVER BETRAY YOU.

D
D 4.6 4 Sep 2019

Pulsar Rs 200 was one of the best bikes of Bajaj. I feel power when I ride it. I go upto 153 on my rs. I saw people to go upto 165 on rs. I just love my bike. Looking, comfort everything is great except mileage. I get an approx of 30kmpl maybe i ride it very fast๐Ÿ˜‚ that's the reason for mileage. After all Bajaj pulsar Rs200 was my favorite bike. I'm waiting for Rs400.

Harshit Pandey
Harshit Pandey 2.6 8 Jan 2020

Worst experience . Facing issues since the day I buyed . I also asked the dealer to exchange it as issues was from the first day but they didn't change and now I am facing issues everyday . Fedup with this bike. Totally hate Bajaj and pulsar series. Worst bike ever I have purchased.

Bittu Biswas
Bittu Biswas 4.6 14 Jun 2019

I am a very proud owner of Pulsar RS 200. First of all I would like to say about the look of it. It is simply awesome. Lots of time I found people are looking at this unblinkingly while I passed through. The mileage is also fair enough. I am getting near about 40-44 kmpl. The transmission is very smooth. But this bike is not suitable for your family like your mother or wife, specially if they are wearing saree. Otherwise it is great choice.

Uses this bike for : Leisure Rides
Photo Wala
Photo Wala 5.0 18 Nov 2019

whenever I go on a ride with her i don't feel like I'm riding bajaj, her power is superb getting best mileage on highway not even heating issues yes but little bit vibrations but I'm fine with her. ๐Ÿ’–

Devid Hazarika
Devid Hazarika 3.4 27 Sep 2019

Design is good but it makes very vibration when I"m crossing 120 kmph+ than rs makes very high frequency vibration. The bike"s all systems are mind blowing . Best under 1.5 lacks rupee

Pradhune Chhetri
Pradhune Chh.. 4.6 22 Jul 2019

Some things could be looked after for example, if it would have dual channel abs and the price highed by 10k would have done good. The cluster meter misses the gear shift indicator. The vibratons is always there. The chain and the spocket can be improved. The seats can be made a bit softer specially for the pillion rider.

Rehan Shaikh
Rehan Shaikh 4.6 3 Feb 2020

It's a complete package with good ride quality ,low maintenance engine and decent tyres it has little comfort issues but it's better than any other 200 cc bike in many ways

Dharmik B
Dharmik B 4.6 16 Sep 2019

Its very powerful bike, comfortable to long peoples and short also. I would suggest that more improvements like off-roading tyres company should introduce.

Uses this bike for : Tours