Bajaj Pulsar RS200 SpecificationsRs. 1.72 Lakh View On Road Price
Key Specification of Pulsar RS200 Top ModelChange Variant
|Ground Clearance||157 mm|
|Engine Displ.||199.5 cc|
|Max Power||24.5 PS @ 9750 rpm|
|Gear Box||6 Speed|
Specifications of Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Specs Overview
|Kerb Weight||166 Kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13 Liters|
|Seat Height||1114 mm|
Full Specifications Of Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Fuel Injection System, Triple Spark 4 Valve 200cc BSVI DTS-i FI Engine, Liquid Cooled
24.5 PS @ 9750 rpm
18.7 Nm @ 8000 rpm
|No Of Cylinders||
|Valve Per Cylinder||
|No Of Gears||
Front :-100/80-17, Rear :-130/70-17
Front :-431.8 mm, Rear :-431.8 mm
|Wheels Type (Pressed Steel/ Alloy)||
|Front Brake Diameter||
|Rear Brake Diameter||
|LED tail lights||
|Turn Signal Lamp||
|ABS||Rs. 1.72 Lakh|
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 User Reviews
Pros: One of the best on
Pros: one of the best on it's segment.Very good control and traction at you turnscan take unexpected weight loads with pillion ridergives that sporty superbike sound after decent miles.Cons:milage is average on hills.Headlight not bright enoughdoesn't come with hazzard light.Share
Exilent bike with amazing pick up and power.Breaking is very power full.Bikes looks 500cc.Share
4.6Bajaj Should work on reducing
Bajaj should work on reducing the bike's weight by removing unnecesseray weights, Redesign the tail section more in a suttle way, Give flexible indicators cause the rear indicators often break, Must include golden usd forks, Atleast 140 section rear tyre, And avoid unecessary clumzy fairing joints cause removing all the fairings in this particular bike is a hectic task, Mechanics get annoyed to do this.Share
Rs200 is a great bike with combination of sporty looks and power, I have owned it for 8 years and no major issue came till date.Share
Convenience and performance for Delhiites
Bajaj Pulsar RS200: Cruising through the cosmopolitan streets of Delhi on the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 has been an adrenaline-pumping journey. The sporty design turned heads near India Gate, and the powerful engine and responsive handling added a touch of excitement during rides to Connaught Place. The smooth ride on the Delhi-Noida Expressway was impressive, and the practical features aligned perfectly with the city's needs. Whether it's city commutes or enjoying thrilling rides, the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 offers a harmonious blend of convenience and performance for Delhiites who seek exhilarating experiences on two wheels.Share
This is the best bike in this section.Riding experience is excellent, You can ride it as daily commuter as well as for long ride also.Low maintenance bike and mileage around 30-35 depend on riding.Most attractive thing is the front part i.E headlight part.It looks like two eyes of devil face and sometime feels like you are riding a machine from transformer movie named as bee.Overall it's a very good machine.Loved it.Share
Now i have own pulsar rs200 this is a great bike in this price segment and beast performance with 200cc i love this bike ❤️❤️❤️Share
More Customer Reviews of Pulsar RS200
Pulsar RS200 Prices Near Delhi
3 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Specs of Pulsar RS200 Competitors
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Pulsar RS200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is equipped with a 199.5 cc Fuel Injection System, Triple Spark 4 Valve 200cc BSVI DTS-i FI Engine, Liquid Cooled engine that generates a max power of 24.5 PS @ 9750 rpm and a max torque of 18.7 Nm @ 8000 rpm.
- The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 has always been a good handler and remains so and feels more stable in corners compared to the NS 200. The 199.5cc motor is tractable but tuned for top-end whack that comes in handy at the racetrack and is geared well to get off the line quickly. Also, the RS200 offers a comfortable seating position which allows you to spend long hours on the saddle. The bike is quick, handles well and is well suited for daily use. However, we would not recommend the RS200 for touring purposes. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Yeh ! Low maintanence and low fuel consumption deadly 9000rpm and good sitting makes drive comfortable.
- Ha ha jarur bas police se bach kar magar 3 log baitha ke nai ride karna chahiye bro it's risky
- No, it is illegal to seat three people on a two-wheeler.
- 4-5 lag Aram se baith sakte h
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 News Updates
Bajaj Pulsar F250 Pitted Against The Pulsar RS200, On Paper21 Nov, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar NS400 To Launch In 2024!28 Sep, 2023 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha R15 V4 vs Other Faired Bikes - Specifications Compared10 Oct, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha YZF-R15 V4 vs Bajaj Pulsar RS200: Specification Comparison7 Oct, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Specifications FAQs
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is equipped with a 199.5 cc engine.
The Horse power of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is 24.5 PS @ 9750 rpm.
The tyre type of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is Tubeless.
The Ground Clearance of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is 157 mm.