Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (115)
- Comfort (53)
- Performance (52)
- Maintenance (38)
- Features (25)
- Specifications (17)
- Mileage (16)
- Price (12)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Transmission (1)
- The Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 goes up against the likes of Yamaha R15 V4, KTM RC 200 and the Gixxer SF 250. But for the price of RS 200, you could also buy the Yamaha MT-15 or the Yamaha FZ25.
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, a 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- I have rs 200 as well as a gixxer! Gixxer is all show no go! But if you want performance as well as comfort rs go with rs 200 i also have a r15 v3 consider that too!!
- Rs 200 Is Best
- You may go for a big sized tyre but upsizing the size of a tyre is increasingly becoming an obsession with people to create an added visual appeal to their bike. Moreover, It is advisable to go for an upgrade anywhere between the 3% margin for better performance and handling, increased grip and creating a visual appeal. Do take note that upsizing the wheels and tyres may decrease the fuel efficiency of the bike and may result in a speedometer error on the bike if upsizing is not correct.
- The brand does not recommend fitting the aftermarket accessories as it may hamper the engine's overall performance and life expectancy. Moreover, you may also notice a mild dip in the fuel efficiency of your bike. Also, making changes to the stock fitment may lead to the lapse of warranty.
- The difference between the BS4 and BS6 versions is despite the BS6 update, powering the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 is a 199.5cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled motor derived from the KTM 200 range. The BS6 fuel-injected motor on the RS makes 24.5PS and 18.7Nm, 0.1Nm more than its BS4 counterpart. The 6-speed transmission has been left untouched. The Pulsar RS 200 features a perimeter frame, a chunky telescopic fork and a gas-charged monoshock. Anchoring the bike is a single 300mm disc up front and a 230mm disc at the rear with dual-channel ABS. The earlier BS4 model came with a single-channel setup.
- The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 has always been a good handler and remains so and feels more stable in corners compared to the NS 200. The 199.5cc motor is tractable but tuned for top-end whack that comes in handy at the racetrack and is geared well to get off the line quickly. Also, the RS200 offers a comfortable seating position which allows you to spend long hours on the saddle. The bike is quick, handles well and is well suited for daily use. However, we would not recommend the RS200 for touring purposes. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Yeh ! Low maintanence and low fuel consumption deadly 9000rpm and good sitting makes drive comfortable.
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is available in 2 colors named Pearl White and Burnt Red. Moreover, for the availability, we would suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Number please
- Number please
- Such modifications cannot be done as the parts are not compatible.
- As of now, there is no official information available about the launch of this bike so we would suggest you to stay tuned for the launch event.
- Sir, please tell me whts the launch date Pulsar Rs200 Next Genration. Please sir...
- Sir, please tell me whts the launch date Pulsar Rs Next Genration
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 User Reviews
Eingne is best for 9hour is not heating machine and malige is best for me and experienceShare
5.0Best bike in india to 200
Best bike in india to 200 cc segment value of money pulsar rs200 engine in very powerful and best mileage provide.Share
The bajaj pulsar rs 200 is a true beast on the road.Its sporty design and aggressive styling immediately catch your eye.As a rider, I appreciate the power and performance this bike offers.The 199.5cc engine delivers a punchy 24.5 bhp, Providing an exhilarating riding experience.The handling is remarkable, Thanks to the perimeter frame and well-tuned suspension.It sticks to corners like glue and feels stable at high speeds.The dual-channel abs adds an extra layer of safety, Instilling confidence in braking.The instrument cluster is modern and informative, With features like a gear position indicator and a clock.However, The split seat design, While sporty, Might not be the most comfortable for long rides.Fuel efficiency is decent for a bike of this class, And it's a great option for those who want a sporty ride without breaking the bank on fuel costs.In conclusion, The bajaj pulsar rs 200 is an impressive sports bike that offers excellent value for money.It's not just about style; it delivers the performance and handling to match.If you're a thrill-seeking rider, This bike should definitely be on your radar.Share
Pros: One of the best on
Pros: one of the best on it's segment.Very good control and traction at you turnscan take unexpected weight loads with pillion ridergives that sporty superbike sound after decent miles.Cons:milage is average on hills.Headlight not bright enoughdoesn't come with hazzard light.Share
Exilent bike with amazing pick up and power.Breaking is very power full.Bikes looks 500cc.Share
Convenience and performance for Delhiites
Bajaj Pulsar RS200: Cruising through the cosmopolitan streets of Delhi on the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 has been an adrenaline-pumping journey. The sporty design turned heads near India Gate, and the powerful engine and responsive handling added a touch of excitement during rides to Connaught Place. The smooth ride on the Delhi-Noida Expressway was impressive, and the practical features aligned perfectly with the city's needs. Whether it's city commutes or enjoying thrilling rides, the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 offers a harmonious blend of convenience and performance for Delhiites who seek exhilarating experiences on two wheels.Share
This is the best bike in this section.Riding experience is excellent, You can ride it as daily commuter as well as for long ride also.Low maintenance bike and mileage around 30-35 depend on riding.Most attractive thing is the front part i.E headlight part.It looks like two eyes of devil face and sometime feels like you are riding a machine from transformer movie named as bee.Overall it's a very good machine.Loved it.Share
4.6Bajaj Should work on reducing
Bajaj should work on reducing the bike's weight by removing unnecesseray weights, Redesign the tail section more in a suttle way, Give flexible indicators cause the rear indicators often break, Must include golden usd forks, Atleast 140 section rear tyre, And avoid unecessary clumzy fairing joints cause removing all the fairings in this particular bike is a hectic task, Mechanics get annoyed to do this.Share
More Customer Reviews of Pulsar RS200
Frequently Asked Questions about Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Bajaj Pulsar RS200?
- Q. How many gears available in Bajaj Pulsar RS200?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Bajaj Pulsar RS200?
- Q. What is engine power of Bajaj Pulsar RS200?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Bajaj Pulsar RS200?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Bajaj Pulsar RS200?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Bajaj Pulsar RS200?
- Q. What is the seat height of Bajaj Pulsar RS200?
- Q. Does Bajaj Pulsar RS200 have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Bajaj Pulsar RS200?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Bajaj Pulsar RS200?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Bajaj Pulsar RS200?
More Bikes in Same Budget
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
Rs. 1.41 LakhView All Q&A Pulsar RS200 vs Apache RTR 200 4V
Yamaha FZ-FI V3
Rs. 1.16 LakhView All Q&A Pulsar RS200 vs FZ-FI Version 3.0
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.49 LakhView All Q&A Pulsar RS200 vs Pulsar NS200
Yamaha R15 V4
Rs. 1.81 LakhView All Q&A Pulsar RS200 vs R15 V4
Hero Karizma XMR
Rs. 1.79 LakhView All Q&A Pulsar RS200 vs Karizma XMR