Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Specifications
|Engine||149 CC||Mileage||49.3 Kmpl||Max Power||12.4 PS @ 7250 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||13 Liters||No Of Gears||5 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||135 Kg||Max Torque||13.3 Nm @ 5500 rpm|
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Single Channel)
- Clock (Digital)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Bike Latest Updates
Yamaha FZ-Fi is the entry-level naked motorcycle from the Japanese brand. It’s among Yamaha’s most popular 150cc streetfighters ever since its launch in 2008. In a related development, the company updated the S variant with BS6 Phase 2 (AKA OBD2) emission compliance along with a few other changes. Check out the details here.
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Engine
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Variants
The FZ-Fi comes in a standard trim which is offered in two colourways. The mechanicals and the features are common, though.
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Design
Key Features of Yamaha FZ-FI V3
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Competitors
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 PriceYamaha FZ-FI V3 price start at Rs. 1.16 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Yamaha FZ-FI V3 is offered in only one variant - BS6.
FZ-FI Version 3.0 Price List (Variants)
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Pros and Cons
FZ-FI Version 3.0 Advantages
Frugal motor, Comfortable riding stance, Muscular design
FZ-FI Version 3.0 Disadvantages
Not so peppy engine, Fit and finish isn’t as good
The Yamaha FZ ticks all the right boxes when it comes to a muscular yet comfortable commuter. If you’re okay with dull performance as long as it delivers brilliantly on frugality and reliability, look no further. But there are more exciting, more affordable, and more feature-packed options out there.
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 User Reviews
The Yamaha FZ-FI v3 is a genuine embodiment of elation on a wheeler. With its refined energy infusion framework, each bit of the choke lights an adrenaline growth. Its venture, a confirmation to energy, orders fixation at each corner. The bike's finesse through megacity avenues and winding streets is resembled exclusively by its steady running at high pets. The symphonious orchestra of machine and exhaust note is an air for suckers' insight. open your longing for an experience with the FZ-FI v3, where translation and style join in a lift that is a verse in the mix.Share
4.2I have been using it for
I have been using it for 2 years and of course this looks good and it gives a pretty good mileage of 50Share
a perfect balance of style and substance.
Yamaha FZ-FI V3: Maneuvering through Mumbai's bustling streets is a breeze on the Yamaha FZ-FI V3. Its sleek design and refined engine make navigating Bandra's narrow lanes and Marine Drive's scenic stretches equally enjoyable. The bike's comfortable seating and advanced features add a touch of convenience to my rides, reflecting the city's blend of modernity and tradition. It's not just a bike; it's a reflection of Mumbai's dynamic spirit and my quest for a perfect balance of style and substance.Share
true personification of exhilaration
The Yamaha FZ- FI v3 is a true personification of exhilaration on two wheller . With its refined energy injection system, every twist of the throttle ignites an adrenaline swell. Its project, a corroboration to energy, commands concentration at every corner. The bike's dexterity through megacity thoroughfares and winding roads is paralleled only by its stable running at high pets. The symphonious symphony of machine and exhaust note is a air for suckers' cognizance. unlock your pining for adventure with the FZ- FI v3, where interpretation and aesthetics unite in a lift that is poetry in stir.Share
Driving experience 1.Driving experience: fz-fi v3.0 is best bike i have ever driven, It has an awesome pickup and sporty look makes it more attractive.2.Best things: mileage is still very good, After riding more than 4 years, Looks of bike is very catchy.3.Worst part: metalic materials quality of the is very bad, It gets rusted very quickly, In rainy seasons, Front mudguard is not that effective.4.If we talk about overall performance, It is very good, Bike has good mileage, A very good pickup, You will not fill vibration approx 100 km/hr.5.After sales service is very good, But somehow feels costly to me.6.Overall it is a win win situation with this bike.Share
Supar bike sow smooth ride and fast ikpiriyans and mind blowing colarShare
More Customer Reviews of FZ-FI Version 3.0
Bikes Similar to FZ-FI Version 3.0
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Images
- 8 more
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Colours
Compare FZ-FI Version 3.0 with Alternatives
FZ-FI Version 3.0All Comparisons
|Rs.1.16 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.23 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.34 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.49 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.21 Lakh onwards|
|4.2 445 reviews||4.1 1004 reviews||4.2 249 reviews||4.3 1728 reviews||4.2 651 reviews|
|149 CC||159 - 164 CC||155 CC||199 CC||149 CC|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying FZ-FI Version 3.0
- Instead of posting question, check the website, where you posted the question
- As of now, there is no update regarding mileage from the brand's end so please stay tuned for future updates. Moreover, if you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, a 10 to 30 per cent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get the exact information. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly to get your nearest dealership details.
- The Honda Hornet 2.0 is a very likeable motorcycle with great handling dynamics and a frugal engine but the lack of engine excitement does put a damper on spirits. On the other hand, in nearly every aspect, except maybe ergonomics and braking, the Yamaha FZS-FI v3.0 fails to impress. If we talk about the third contender now, The RTR 160 4V offers more performance, better features, is more engaging to ride and is easier on the pocket as well. We believe that the TVS is the clear winner here when it comes to offering better value while being more fun at the same time as well. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city and brand for dealership details.
- Yamaha FZS-FI V3 has a kerb weight of 135 kg. For more detail, you may refer to the user manual of your bike or a word with the nearest authorized dealer of Yamaha in your city. As they may assist you better.
- 135 kg
- 135 kg
- Selecting between the Honda Hornet 2.0 and Yamaha FZS-FI V3 would depend on certain factors such as your budget, prefernce of the segmet, features required, etc. If you are looking for a bike in the 150cc segment with a smooth engine, comfortable ergonomics and good fuel efficiency then the FZS-FI v3.0 wuold be a better pick. Whereas, if you are looking for a bike from a segment above with a bigger engine and more modern elements the you may opt for the Hornet 2.0. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- You can check the total kilometers on the speedometer.
- Use Eyes and check meter in front of you.
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 Bike News Updates
Yamaha FZ-FI V3 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Yamaha FZ-FI Version 3.0 is 1.16 Lakh. Check On Road Price of FZ-FI Version 3.0. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Yamaha FZ-FI Version 3.0. View full specification of FZ-FI Version 3.0.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price starts at Rs. 1.23 Lakh which is Rs. 7,570 costlier than base model of Yamaha FZ-FI V3 priced at Rs. 1.16 Lakh. Compare Yamaha FZ-FI V3 vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Yamaha FZ-FI Version 3.0 in Delhi is Rs. 3,348 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Yamaha FZ-FI Version 3.0 is available in 2 colour : Metallic Black and Racing Blue. View colour images of FZ-FI Version 3.0.
The kerb weight of Yamaha FZ-FI Version 3.0 is 135 Kg.