Cars Under 10 Lakhs
Here are 20 cars under 10 lakhs available in India. Hyundai Creta (Rs. 9.99 lakh), Maruti Vitara Brezza (Rs. 7.34 lakh) and Kia Seltos (Rs. 9.89 lakh) are among the most popular in cars under 10 lakhs segment from the top manufacturers like Hyundai, Maruti, Kia. Select a car to know the specifications, mileage, latest prices & offers in your city.
Best Cars Under 10 Lakhs in India
Upcoming Cars Under 10 Lakhs
Rs. 8.25 lakhApril 2020
Honda WR-V 2020
Rs. 8.00 lakhApril 2020
Maruti S-Cross 2020
Rs. 9.00 lakhApril 2020
Rs. 9.00 lakhJune 2020
Rs. 7.00 lakhAugust 2020
Rs. 9.00 lakhSeptember 2020
Rs. 7.00 lakhSeptember 2020
Nissan Sunny 2020
Rs. 8.50 lakhNovember 2020
Mahindra XUV500 2020
Rs. 9.50 lakhDecember 2020
Rs. 8.00 lakhFebruary 2021
Latest News on Cars Under 10 Lakhs
Here Is Another Spy Shot Of The 7-Seater Hyundai Creta
If launched, it will rival the Tata Gravitas and the upcoming MG Hector PlusApr 2, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bet You Didn't Know A 7-Seater Hyundai Creta Is In The Making!
It could take on the likes of the Tata Gravitas and MG Hector Plus in IndiaMar 30, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
EXCLUSIVE: Maruti Suzuki Swift Could Get BS6 1.2-litre Dualjet Petrol Engine
The specifications are likely to be similar to the recently launched facelifted DzireMar 24, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: How Do The Korean Cousins Stack Up In Features and Specs?
Both models essentially share the same platform and powertrains. Should you wait for the Hyundai or go with the premium Kia Seltos?Mar 23, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Top 5 BS6 Fun-to-Drive Diesel Engines
Who said diesel cars are boring to drive? These cars are still capable of making you grinMar 21, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
TOP FIVE Turbo Petrol Engines Expected In The BS6 Era
Turbo-petrol engines could soon become the default choice if you intend to have some fun behind the wheelMar 20, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
New Cars Questions and Answers
- You have many options under 8lakh but if you want good built quality then forget about MARUTI cars.And you want good average to the forget about HYUNDAI petrol cars too. So you left with I20 diesel, Honda amaze (petrol and diesel),Ford figo .So acc. to me I personally suggest you to avoid diesel cars in todays time . So you can go for honda amaze petrol if you want a sedan and ford figo petrol if you want a hatch.i personally recomend you ford figo because it is more fun to drive car .
- Go for a Volkswagen Polo Comfortline TSI. Excellent build quality and safety. Super fun to drive. A great infotainment system (not a touchscreen tho). Good boot space. The perfect size for Indian roads. Overall, a great car for its price. (not like Maruti Suzuki, which are toycars).
- Sir i have new s cross purchse before two monthsMy dUghter use alto k10 its also soldI seach for better then alto k10 , ineed 4 cylinder vechile in petrolAccent,figo,breeza,new swift,alto k10 already i used, presently i use scroos. Best vechile please. Your sagetion my daugherOnly manuval gears
- There are ample of options available in this price range like Tata Tiago, Maruti Baleno, Hyundai Grand i10 etc. Click on the link to check all options: https://bit.ly/2LjJRSh You may also apply filters to refine your search and can shortlist some of the options from the lot. Do let us know the hand-picked options so that we can help you to choose one. If you are traveling less than 50-60km a day, opt for a petrol car instead of a diesel. With the extra Rs 1-1.50 lakh spent on a diesel purchase, you can actually drive a similar petrol car for as many as two years! So, do your math carefully. A diesel usually makes sense if you are driving above 60/70km a day. If you'll be driving more in heavy city traffic then we suggest you to opt for Automated Manual Transmission(AMT) which are easier to use and more comfortable for the driver, while Manual Transmission vehicles are less expensive more involved & are more fun to drive on highways. As new car purchase would depend on a lot of factors like budget, segment or brand preference, transmission, fuel type, specific feature requirement etc. Hence, we request you to share your inputs so that we can assist you in right direction.
- So many options .It depends on your needcelerio petrol plus cng if you don't need s boot.wagon r petrol had ample boot.wagon r petrol cng is good for long rides.For city commute celerio cng/petrol is the choice.
- Liva, Swift and Tiago are better ones. Tiago has best build quality but poor after sales experience. Swift is best in features and mileage. Liva is stable, safe and a long term bet. In case you are looking for an hatchback AMT then you may like to consider Celerio(its best only for city daily usage and not stable but very cost effective).
- There are ample of options available in this budget such as Renault KWID, Maruti Alto K10, Maruti Celerio, Tata Tiago etc. As new car purchase would depend on a lot of factors like budget, segment or brand preference, transmission, fuel type, specific feature requirement etc. Hence, we request you to share your inputs so that we can assist you in right direction. Click on the link to check out these options: https://bit.ly/2KHvmMh If you are traveling less than 50-60km a day, opt for a petrol car instead of a diesel. With the extra Rs 1-1.50 lakh spent on a diesel purchase, you can actually drive a similar petrol car for as many as two years! So, do your math carefully. A diesel usually makes sense if you are driving above 60/70km a day. If you'll be driving more in heavy city traffic then we suggest you to opt for Automated Manual Transmission(AMT) which are easier to use and more comfortable for the driver, while Manual Transmission vehicles are less expensive more involved & are more fun to drive on highways.
- Travel in metro or bus it would be safer don't get me wrong but 5 lakhs plz try to save for some more time and buy tata Tiago petrol nothing wrong in waiting some more time rather than buying a scrap which is good for nothing so wait for some time and buy your car you have to keep it for almost 5-6 years mini so don't buy anything randomly
- Swift is the best choice if you can extend the budget a bit. Else wagonR, Kwid and Tiago can be considered. (I have given in my order of preference). If you ask me, I would go with wagonR anytime because it's reliable, comfortable to drive and is a no nonsense choice.
- There is no car available with Sunroof under 8 lakh budget. You may check out all available options here.
- There is an ample number of sedan options available under 50 Lakhs. For a perfect car choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, space, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. Follow the below link to get the list of all the available cars - Cars. Moreover, you may have a test drive of the cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.