Tata Tigor Specifications
|Engine||1199 CC||Mileage||19.28 Kmpl - 26.49 Km/Kg||Transmission||Manual / Automatic|
|Fuel Type||Petrol / CNG||Max Power||72.40bhp@6000rpm||Seating Capacity||5|
Tata Tigor Features
- Airbags (Driver and Passenger)
- Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- Central Locking
- Power Steering
- Max Torque (95Nm@3500rpm)
Tata Tigor Car Latest Updates
With the new RDE norms kicking in, Tata has updated the Tigor’s 1.2-litre petrol engine to make it compliant with BS6 phase II emission standards and E20-ready as well.
The Tigor is a sub-4m sedan from the Indian carmaker and it even has an all-electric derivative called the Tigor EV. It even gets a factory-fitted CNG kit available in the XM, XZ and XZ+ trims.
Tata Tigor Engine
Tata Tigor Variants
It can be had in six broad trims: XE, XM, XMA, XZ, XZ+, and XZA+. The CNG powertrain is available in the XM, XZ and XZ+ trims only.
Customers get options of five body shades on the sedan: Magnetic Red, Pearlescent White, Arizona Blue, Daytona Grey and Pure Silver.
Key Features of Tata Tigor
Tata Tigor Competitors
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Tata Tigor PriceThe price of Tata Tigor in India starts from Rs. 6.29 Lakh while the Tigor top model price goes upto Rs. 8.94 Lakh. Tigor comes in 12 variants with 4 colour options. while the Tigor petrol top model is priced at Rs. 8.59 Lakh. The prices of Tigor CNG models start at Rs. 7.79 Lakh and the top CNG model is priced at Rs. 8.94 Lakh. Tigor automatic model price starts from Rs. 7.44 Lakh and is available in 2 options.
Tigor Price List (Variants)
19.28 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 6.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View October Offers|
19.28 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 6.84 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View October Offers|
19.28 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 7.24 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View October Offers|
Calculate Charging Cost of your car
Tata Tigor Pros and Cons
Builds on the goodness of the Tiago and adds the practicality of more storage. CNG variants do drop running costs for those on a budget. Nicely put together, great ride over all road conditions and a 4 star safety rating.
Lack luster engine and driving experience
The Tigor takes the USPs of the Tiago and adds another layer of practicality to it makig it an all-sense choice with some flair thrown in for good measure!
Tata Tigor User Reviews
The Next Gen marvel
The Tata Tigor, Effective and swish New Car Model Excites Buyers. The rearmost auto model from Tata is creating quite a buzz in the request. With its satiny project and commodious innards, it's no caution buyers are colluded. The auto boasts emotional energy effectiveness, saving on charges during passages. Its running is smooth and the security features give confidence on the road. The infotainment system, though hardly elaborate, offers a range of functionalities. All by each, this new Tata model presents a satisfying option for civic motorists seeking both phraseology and practicality.Share
captivated by the city's charm
Tata Tigor: Venturing through the vibrant streets of Kolkata in the Tata Tigor has been a joy. The sleek design turned heads near Park Street, and the compact size made parking near New Market hassle-free. The fuel efficiency was appreciated during the drives to Howrah Bridge, and the comfortable interiors were a relief during traffic jams near the Esplanade. Whether its city commutes or leisurely drives, the Tata Tigor offers a harmonious blend of style and practicality for Kolkatans captivated by the city's charm.Share
Ride with Style, Power, and Comfort
Wow, I can't contain my excitement when talking about my experience with the Tata Tigor! From the moment I laid eyes on this stunning car, I knew it was going to be a joyful ride. The sleek design and captivating features instantly won me over. When I took it for a spin, the powerful engine and smooth handling filled me with pure joy. The comfortable seating and spacious interior provided a delightful experience for both driver and passengers. And let's not forget about the advanced technology and safety features that made every journey worry-free. Without a doubt, my time with the Tata Tigor has been an absolute joyride!Share
Decent for highways, City a slightly concerning car for hills.Especially narrow roads and steep climbs.Share
has created a powerboat
The giving nature of this figure has made a deep print on me. My heart has been won over by the satiny style and eye- catching features of the All- New Tata Tigor. It's perfect for peregrination in big metropolises since it has a cosy and connected driving. I fully respect the Tigor's emotional energy efficacity and useful features. Tata has created a powerboat that's veritably satiny and eye- catching, and I value its design since it makes driving pleasurable!Share
More Customer Reviews of Tigor
Tata Tigor Offers
OfferTigor XZ Plus Leatherette Pack offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 16 Sep-30 Sep
OfferTigor XZ offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 16 Sep-30 Sep
Tata Tigor Images
- 10 more
Tata Tigor Colours
Compare Tigor with Alternatives
|Rs.6.29 Lakh onwards||Rs. 5.59 Lakh onwards||Rs. 6.59 Lakh onwards||Rs. 6.32 Lakh onwards||Rs. 6.51 Lakh onwards|
|4.3 156 reviews||4.3 486 reviews||4.2 38 reviews||4.3 46 reviews||4.0 438 reviews|
|1199 CC||1199 CC||1198 - 1497 CC||1197 CC||1197 CC|
Tata Tigor Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Tigor owners
|CNG||Manual||26.49 Km/Kg||21 Km/Kg|
|Petrol||Automatic||19.6 Kmpl||18 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||19.28 Kmpl||17 Kmpl|
Tata Tigor Videos
8 Jun, 20222640 views
Today we take a look at two greenish cars on a budget. The Tigor offers buyers... read more
22 Jan, 202012160 views
- Tata Tigor Facelift launched at Rs 5.75 lakh - Tigor facelift takes... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Tigor
- Both cars are good in their own forte. Tata Punch is good for city commutes but out on the highway, it lacks outright power which stops it from being versatile. Other than that it is hard to flaw this impressive car. It is spacious and comfortable, it is pretty well loaded and thanks to the option packs, even the lower variants can be customized to your requirements. On the other hand, If you are looking for a compact sedan with a brilliant safety package, impressive design, and a decent list of features, then you may opt for the Tata Tigor. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for details.
- Tata Tigor comes with a boot space of 419 liters.
- Both the cars are good in their forte. If you are looking for a compact sedan with a brilliant safety package, impressive design, and a decent list of features, then you may opt for the Tata Tigor. On the other hand, the Punch pulls off muscular SUV-like looks, high ground clearance along an easy to drive hatchback -like experience. Impressive cabin quality, clever customization options make it even more appealing. It is a sensible package that focuses on useful equipment like auto headlamps and wipers, electric folding wing mirrors, cruise control and connected car tech highlight a sensible features list. 5-star Global NCAP safety rating. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.Read more -2021 Tata Punch First Drive Review: Hard Hitter!.
- Selecting between Honda Amaze and Tata Tigor would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, ride quality, features required, usage of the car, maintenance costs, etc. If you are looking for a compact sedan with a brilliant safety package, impressive design, and a decent list of features, then you may opt for the Tata Tigor. On the other hand, The Amaze has always been a very sensible car and with the updates, it’s only gotten better. While Honda has introduced a couple of features on the facelifted sedan, we still believe it could have gone a step ahead and added useful features including an auto-dimming IRVM and adjustable rear headrests. As for the engines, both are potent for the city; however, the diesel engine is a better all-rounder with its punchy and easy-to-drive nature. The facelift Amaze takes the same sure shot formula of a small family sedan forward with a bit more flair. If you were planning to buy one, now you have stronger reasons to pay that deposit. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive for a better understanding of performance and driving comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Selecting between the automatic and manual transmission depends on certain factors such as driving conditions, drive preference, budget, maintenance costs, etc. If you'll be driving more in heavy city traffic then we suggest you to opt for Automatic Transmission which are easier to use and more comfortable for the driver, while Manual Transmission vehicles are less expensive, more involved & are more fun to drive on highways. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive for a better understanding of performance and comfort. You may click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - 2020 Tata Nexon Facelift: Road Test Review
Tata Tigor Car News Updates
Tata Tigor FAQs
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Tata Tigor is 8.94 Lakh (Delhi).
The ARAI claimed mileage of Tata Tigor is 26.49 Km/Kg. Also check User Reported Mileage of Tigor.
The EMI for the base variant of Tata Tigor in Delhi is Rs. 12,185 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
The boot space in Tata Tigor is 419 L. View full specification of Tigor
The ground clearance of Tata Tigor is 170 mm.
Tata Tigor Road Tests
Tata Tigor Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 23,561|