Mahindra XUV300 User Reviews

4.6/5
    4.4/5
Amanjeet Rajput
Newbie
Amanjeet Rajput (Verified User)

Build quality

Best car power and build quality is very good.This is only car in this price range is best.

(8 hours ago) 0

Compact Dynamism Redefined

The tough compact car, Mahindra XUV300, is designed for dynamic purpose with its powerful look and over-the-line performance. The is the ultimate city car that balances spaciousness with compact size. It is ideal for city runs and weekend getaways. The XUV300 is designed with sophisticated safety and modern tech preferences, such as a touchscreen infotainment system & smartphone connectivity, that help create a fun and connected driving experience for its occupants. Its responsive handling, efficient engine options and agile power without compromising on fuel efficiency makes this compact SUV the best car to drive on the road. Whether in the city alleyways or cruising the unpredictable country trails, the Mahindra XUV300 is the perfect vehicle of style and versatility in its class.

(today , 9:42AM) 0

style, luxurious cabin features

Mahindra XUV300 is a modern SUV with style, luxurious cabin features, and impressive safety features in the compact segment. It is appealing because of its cheetah inspired exterior, large interior space and powerful motors. Nevertheless, the poor ride quality on bumpy roads and non autonomous unstable options for petrol engines as well as plasticky interior materials are required to be mentioned. Other factors include the poor availability of rear AC vents and service networks that may be restricted to mainland areas. Though these disadvantages, the XUV300 provides a decent price to quality ratio for those who focused having an eye appealing soundness characteristic and features.

(18 Feb 2024) 1
Ankith Krishna
Newbie
Ankith Krishna (Verified User)

Great mileage

It's very good car with great mileage of 20kmpl.It has allfeatures you need to have as a car.

(18 Feb 2024) 0
Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Add Car Add Bike

Helpful Reviews of XUV300

Ritwick Raj
Newbie
Ritwick Raj (Verified User)

Prefers mileage

I have been driving this beast for more than 18 months & thought of writing the review now as it seemed to be the best time with knowing what it delivers vs what we should expect. 1. Mileage (3.5/5) - not for people who prefers mileage over performance though it continues to surprise me on expressways with cruise control on 100-110kmph. It has given me mileage in excess of 16-17kmpl on expressways. 2. Performance (5/5) - the confidence it gives while accelerating. Overtaking or breaking is best in the class. 3. Cabin & body (4.5/5) - you might be able to hear the outside noise if you prefer to travel without any music inside. Otherwise, with music on low volume, there is no outside interference. The interior is spacious, the only problem being the small boot. Tough enough for a couple. The door and body built is robust and gives enough confidence. 4. Daily commute (5/5) - I use the vehicle for daily commuting in peak traffic hours, The ability of the car to keep going in higher gear even at lower speeds is terrific. It enables me not to change the gears quickly. 5. After-sales service(4.5/5) - I have driven around 19000 km and 3rd service will be due soon. Though till now I haven't faced any major issues with car or service centre. 6. Overall(4.5/5) - the car which you will fall in love with If you prefer performance over mileage and yes the only car in this segment which actually looks like a proper SUV).

Ritwick's XUV300 gives mileage of 12 kmpl on Petrol engine and Manual transmission
Girish
Girish | 9 months ago
I am looking for me and my wife we both have to drive this how it will be for ladies to drive thanks. Automatic variant
Swapnil Pathak
Newbie
Swapnil Pathak (Verified User)

Demand money

1.0

I purchase xuv300 in 1st nov’2020.18th of nov i am driving from pune to nagpur with my wife along with 2 year kid.At mid of jangal my both alloy wheel driver side was broken picture was attached.Then i call road side assistance (rsa).After 3 hour of struggling with them they send pickup vehicle after that we request pickup driver that please drop us to amaravti because we know so many relative there but they are not listing our request and drop us akola at outside of city along with family 9:30 pm then we call rsa for help but they simply told us they are unable to arrange and suggest us do by yourself ( at outside of city with family with on one around us ).Then we do some expanses ( 500 local transport + 3500 hotel + 1000 food + 500 local transport ) on next day while reaching show room we got surprise that they have no alloy wheel at their stock.After so many request they arrange only one alloy wheel.During installation they bring me at local tires shop for tires changing charge and those shop keeper charge me 500 after instillation of alloy wheel they demand money then i told them vehicle was new, Under warranty and most important insured then they told me for insurance you have leave your vehicle for 1-2 days.Also they are update me that i am not able to clam this amount after leaving from showroom ( amount 11000).I am very much surprises they are not update my before doing thisi don’t know what i say but now and after i am very much worry while driving xuv300 along with family specially going outstations.

Swapnil's XUV300 gives mileage of 12 kmpl on Petrol engine and Manual transmission
Anil Kumar
Newbie
Anil Kumar (Verified User)

Traveled 18000km

1.3

My xuv300 w8 petrol model is 2 year & 2 month old and so far traveled 18000km only.On ill & ungrateful day while driving on yamuna expressway car suddenly stopped.There were no indications on dashboard before hand.Engine temperature & coolant level were ok.After arranging toe vehicle i took my vehicle to nearest mahindra service center at etawah.There after 2 days of diagnosis technical staff observed that one valve of cylinder-1 is missing and cylinder-1 piston is damaged badly (photo is attached).Service center team took up this matter with mahindra team.After 10 days mahindra team concluded that "exact root cause can not be confirmed however it seems to be due to some particle came on the piston and caused this damage".Matter ended with open ended diagnosis.Mahindra has not accepted that engine got failed due dislocation of valve or metallurgical failure of valve.How can engine of 18000km old car fail like this.Engine parameters like coolant level and temperature were normal.There was no sign of water ingress into engine.Ultimately i have to buy new engine for my car worth around 1.7 lakh.As i would never again in my life buy a mahindra car after this kind of bad experience and i even regret buying one.Mahindra should do through analysis of this incident.It is either design defect or metallurgical failure.Why should a customer suffer because of the mistake of your design defect or metallurgical failure.

Anil's XUV300 gives mileage of 13 kmpl on Petrol engine and Manual transmission
MAHESH KANNA
Newbie
MAHESH KANNA (Verified User)

Refilled petrol

2.3

From chennai on 31/12/2020 brought xuv 300 w6 petrol at anna salai in india garage.Very worst product from mahindra especially xuv300 w6 petrol model.My phone number 984****157 maheshkanna from chennai if any doubt contact me.I am regretting to the high that my 10.34lak get vained.Xuv300 w6 petrol car driven only 700kms within that got brake issue.I found when i am crossing 60kmph and above.At that speed if i am applying the brake in a normal way are sudden i and my co-passenger can notice a whole-body vibration.I complained the same to poonamalle service station in chennai.From the service station, The service technician is not well trained to diagnose the issue.They took 1 week and with that lot of test drive i refilled petrol for 1500 rs from my wallet.Me and my family not satisfied tell now.I believed mahindra yes it's my first try for the brand.Even though most of them didn't suggest to go with mahindra.Previously i owned maruti alto k10 which is value for money.Now will be first and last for this brand.I am going to fight with my ability yes i am educated.Should show how consumer power is.I will.

MAHESH's XUV300 gives mileage of 11 kmpl on Petrol engine and Manual transmission
Mahindra XUV300
Mahindra XUV300
Rs. 7.99 Lakh
View February Offers

Problems in XUV300

Anil Kumar
Newbie
Anil Kumar (Verified User)

Traveled 18000km

1.3

Anil's XUV300 gives mileage of 13 kmpl on Petrol engine and Manual transmission
Saurav Guha
Newbie
Saurav Guha (Verified User)

I am owning one for little

I am owning one xuv300 w8 petrol for little over a year and driven it around 27000km.The mileage i get around 13-14 mostly driving in the highways.Service cost around 7000/- with my vehicle.My ownership experience could have been better had i not been cheated by the dealership.The vehicle was repainted in three places and when i bought this to the notice of the manufacturer they sided with the dealership.Area sales manager mr.Rahul srivastava along with regional service manager mr.Hemant (west bengal) told me that 50% of the mahindra vehicles are repainted prior to delivery, So its not a big deal and did not resolvedmy complaint.One should be very careful before buying vehicle from m&m, As per my experience they are not at all customer centric organization.Now i wish to get rid of this curse by selling my vehicle (22bh4303c).

Anthony Breakey
Anthony Breakey (Verified User) Owned

The car went into limp

3.3

The car went into limp mode after the steering wheel started playing up, Steering becomes very loose, Speedometer and rev counter doesn't work. Gears show neutral while driving, and gear selector moves all over the place. This vehicle is a coffin on wheels. It was the neutral selector switch. Which they replaced, It was fine for 2 weeks. Then the same problem started again. Engine management system light stays on. The car has been going back into limp mode. I've had a problem with it, from when I bought it brand new in 2019. The first problem was. When I hosed my car down with water and wanted to clean the front grill. Then the car wouldn't start. Think the very poor design of the vehicle caused water to go into the engine.

Anthony's XUV300 gives mileage of 11 kmpl on Petrol engine and Manual transmission
PRAVEEN
PRAVEEN | 4 months ago
I am having the same issue now. The steering simply gets light and some of the electronic indicators and locks go haywire. Did your issue get resolved? Thanks in advance
Santosh Kumar
Santosh Kumar (Verified User) Owned

Safest car

3.0

Very disappointed, Xuv300 is no more the safest car. We have recently got our W8(O) AMT diesel, we found that they removed the 7th airbag( knee airbag), front door stop lights ( They give only reflectors now). 3 point seat belt, rear fog lamps, Trunk light. Even for top-end, they removed these features which were there in earlier vehicles. The catch here is they hiked the price and removed the above-mentioned features. Very disappointed

Best User Experiences with XUV300

Ritwick Raj
Newbie
Ritwick Raj (Verified User)

Prefers mileage

Girish
Girish | 9 months ago
gvk chaitanya
Gvk chaitanya (Verified User) Owned

W8 variant

4.7

Its been a year since we have experienced the XUV 300 W6. I drive this car smoothly on highways and enjoy the ride between 80 to 90kmph. A few times it happens to be 100kmph but I limit myself. In the city, this is very comfortable and manoeuvring into narrow roads. We have short gears between 1 to 3 so I feel the bumper to bumper traffic is not that easy of going. The auto start/stop option is excellent and practical for life. Cabin space is as much as a jumbo meal. Boot space is okay for our family of 4 members. I do not compare the boot with Creta or the Venue/Sonet/Nexon since I bought it because I like this after my test drive of W8 optional. I recommend purchasing the W8 variant.

gvk's XUV300 gives mileage of 23 kmpl
TejasAvhad
TejasAvhad (Verified User) Owned

Convenience features

4.7

Mahindra xuv300 w4 review tejas avhadwrite review on xuv300 w4 modelthe mahindra xuv300 w4 model is a compact suv that offers a good balance of features, Performance and value for money.It has a sleek and sporty design, With a spacious and well-appointed interior.The w4 variant comes with a 1.2-liter turbocharged petrol engine that delivers a good amount of power and torque, Making it a fun car to drive.It also comes with a number of safety and convenience features, Including dual airbags, Abs with ebd, And a rearview camera.The infotainment system is also intuitive and easy to use.Overall, The mahindra xuv300 w4 is a great option for those looking for a compact suv that offers a good balance of features, Performance and value for money.

Punyaslok Dash
Punyaslok Dash (Verified User) Owned

Onroad price

4.3

1st of all the onroad price of w8 petrol is 11.80l without additional warranty and with december discount.The price i given 1st week of january 2023.Now the mrp increased 35k.The car is good, Pure suv drive experience, You can feel the strength inside it.12km city 16km highway also okay considering the power and weight of car.The music system is outdated, Speakers are equally bad quality and need a good replacement.Suspension is little stiffer than other in the segment.Tyres noise is very annoying but get used to it, May be next good tyre replacement will solve this.Thats only downside i can remember till now.Rest assured, Its a great car for the price.Engine, Transmission, Material quality, Power delivery way better than others.

Punyaslok's XUV300 gives mileage of 16 kmpl

Ask Your Question
car service Img

Get best offers on car service by trusted dealer near you

Check Car Service Offers

Mahindra XUV300 Videos

Watch Mahindra XUV300 videos to know more about this SUV. Subscribe to the ZigWheels YouTube channel for detailed reviews, comparisons, exterior and interior walkarounds, pros & cons, specs & features, and lots more.

Car News Updates

6138 views 19 Feb, 2024
2024 Mahindra XUV300 Facelift Looks Production Ready In This Spy Shot
956 views 19 Feb, 2024
Which Is The Quickest Manual Turbo-petrol Subcompact SUV?
2182 views 6 Feb, 2024