Honda Amaze Specifications
|Engine||1199 CC||Mileage||18.3 - 18.6 Kmpl||Transmission||Manual / Automatic|
|Fuel Type||Petrol||Max Power||88.50bhp@6000rpm||Seating Capacity||5|
Honda Amaze Features
- Airbags (Driver and Passenger)
- Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- Central Locking
- Power Steering
- Max Torque (110Nm@4800rpm)
Honda Amaze Car Latest Updates
Honda Cars India has launched the Amaze Elite Edition at a price tag of Rs 8.89 lakh (ex-showroom). It is based on the top-spec VX trim of the car. The Honda Amaze's special edition boasts cosmetic enhancements, featuring Elegant Edition badging, a boot spoiler with LED lighting, anti-fog films for ORVMs, and elegant edition seat covers in the interior. Additionally, the car is equipped with a tyre-pressure monitoring system and a tyre inflator as well. It is offered with a 90PS 1.2-litre petrol engine paired to a 5-speed manual transmission or CVT.
Honda Amaze Engine
Honda Amaze Variants
Honda offers the facelifted Amaze in three broad trims: E, S, and VX.
The sedan is available in five colours: Meteoroid Grey Metallic, Radiant Red, Platinum White Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic, and Golden Brown Metallic.
Key Features of Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze Competitors
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Honda Amaze PriceThe price of Honda Amaze in India starts from Rs. 7.09 Lakh while the Amaze top model price goes upto Rs. 9.85 Lakh. Amaze comes in 7 variants with 5 colour options. Amaze automatic model price starts from Rs. 8.67 Lakh and is available in 2 options.
Amaze Price List (Variants)
18.6 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 7.09 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View October Offers|
18.6 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 7.77 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View October Offers|
Amaze S CVT
18.3 Kmpl . Petrol . Automatic
|Rs. 8.67 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View October Offers|
Calculate Charging Cost of your car
Honda Amaze User Reviews
Efficiency and Comfort Redefined
The Honda Amaze stands out in the compact sedan category, seamlessly merging fuel efficiency with comfort. Its design exudes refinement while the interior offers ample space, delivering a premium feel within a reasonable budget. The driving experience is smooth and responsive, complemented by an array of safety features for a secure journey. The Amaze boasts eco-friendly and cost-effective engine choices, making it an attractive option. While the infotainment system might benefit from modernization, the overall Honda Amaze package appeals to those who seek both practicality and sophistication in their daily drive or escapades.Share
Amaze is a wonder car with amazing performance as the name suggests. I own amaze diesel full option 2014 model with features that still competes with 2023 models. I haven't yet seen an advanced feature from that model till date other than autotransmission gears and electric powered engines. The features like foldable mirrors from inside under power, rear glass heater, aerodynamic shape for maximum speed and visibility,Luxury interior comfort in spacing and seating, Arm rest with bottle holder for back seats are some of the unique features that this model of Amaze carries that still lacks in certain 2023 models. Certain features like Surround Stereo, fog lamps, elwctronic accelerator, tubeless tyres, alloy wheel, ABS breaking system, Powersteering and special wiper movements, incredible bootspace makes the car extraordinarly outstanding right from it's launch. Above All the Fuel efficiency of around 18km /ltr in town and 25km /ltr for long distance travel make Amaze most economicalShare
2.3This is after 1 year use
This is after 1 year use of honda amaze car review.I have plan like basic car is fine for my family and go through all models which available in market range b/w 7-10lac.So finally i have fixed to take honda amaze top end i got price 10.3lac.Reason behind 4* rating in crash test and mileage also in city 15 and out station it is 18.And boot space is sufficient.Cons: 1.Range indication not proper as it's not show efficient.2.If any big speed breakers it will touch your car.3.Pick up is very low you have to switch 1st gear.In 2nd gear it will give some noise.Same 1200cc engine of baleno it will go fast pick up in 2nd gear.4.Dash board also disconnect whenever humps on the road.5.3 members difficult to sit in backside.Pros:1.Smooth driving 2.Boot space very good3.Even 1000km long drive also no engin heat.4.Smart key sensors functioning very well.5.Gear shifting and power stearing nice.Share
fuel efficiency was appreciated
Honda Amaze: Cruising through the bustling streets of Delhi in the Honda Amaze has been a practical journey. The compact size made navigating through Connaught Place's traffic a breeze, and the fuel efficiency was appreciated during drives to India Gate. The modern design turned heads on the drive to Humayun's Tomb, while the comfortable interiors were a relief during traffic jams near Karol Bagh. Whether it's city commutes or leisurely drives, the Honda Amaze offers a harmonious blend of convenience and style for those captivated by Delhi's vibrant energy.Share
Incredible Design and Powerful Performance
My experience with the Honda Amaze has been absolutely incredible! I can't stop smiling whenever I get behind the wheel of this amazing car. From its sleek and stylish design to its powerful performance, the Honda Amaze never fails to impress. The interior is incredibly comfortable, with plenty of space for both passengers and cargo. The advanced technology features, such as the touchscreen infotainment system and voice recognition, make every drive a joyous experience. The safety features are top-notch, giving me peace of mind on every journey. Overall, I am overjoyed with my decision to choose the Honda Amaze as my trusted companion on the road.Share
More Customer Reviews of Amaze
Honda Amaze Offers
OfferAmaze Elite Edition CVT offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 04 Oct-31 Oct
OfferAmaze VX CVT offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 04 Oct-31 Oct
Honda Amaze Images
- 12 more
Honda Amaze Colours
Compare Amaze with Alternatives
|Rs.7.09 Lakh onwards||Rs. 6.51 Lakh onwards||Rs. 6.61 Lakh onwards||Rs. 11.62 Lakh onwards||Rs. 5.99 Lakh onwards|
|4.1 155 reviews||4.0 441 reviews||4.3 231 reviews||4.3 83 reviews||4.4 162 reviews|
|1199 CC||1197 CC||1197 CC||1498 CC||1197 CC|
Honda Amaze Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Amaze owners
|Petrol||Manual||18.6 Kmpl||15 Kmpl|
Honda Amaze Videos
25 Aug, 202112466 views
Honda’s smallest sedan has received a timely update. Upgrades are minor even... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Amaze
- Honda Amaze is available in 5 different colours - PLATINUM WHITE PEARL, Lunar Silver Metallic, Golden Brown Metallic, Meteoroid Grey Metallic and Radiant Red Metallic.
- Both cars are good in their own forte. the Honda Amaze scores well in most departments: - a punchy diesel motor, sedan-like comfort, and a well-loaded practical cabin. The weak link has to be its petrol engine, which is extremely refined and just about acceptable for city commutes but not for spirited driving. On the other hand, The Maruti Suzuki Brezza maintenance the strong fundamentals of space, practicality, and comfort but now gets a stronger tech package, more safety features, and a better automatic transmission. But, it should’ve offered superior interior quality and more exciting drive options. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Passenger safety is ensured by dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, a rearview camera and ISOFIX child seat anchors.
- The boot space of the Honda Amaze is 420 liters.
- The subcompact sedan competes with the Tata Tigor, Hyundai Aura, and Maruti Suzuki Dzire.
- Maruti Dzire
- All the cars are good in their forte. The Honda Amaze scores well in most departments: - a punchy diesel motor, sedan-like comfort, and a well-loaded practical cabin. The weak link has to be its petrol engine, which is extremely refined and just about acceptable for city commutes but not for spirited driving. If you want a more exciting petrol sedan, you might want to look at the Aura’s turbo-petrol or, even the Dzire petrol. On the other hand, Maruti Dzire offers plenty of features, including a refined Petrol engine with high efficiency, interior space, and ride quality for city roads, whereas Renault’s Triber packs in solid value, offering a lot of cars for not much money. It could do with some more features, and a stronger engine for road trips but at least we now have an AMT for easier city commuting. And Aura packs in all the features and powertrain combinations that will keep you smiling on a daily basis. Smooth refined family petrol for the town, a BS6 diesel for the high millers, and a peppy turbo for the responsible adult who still wants a bit of excitement behind the wheel. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Honda Amaze Car News Updates
Honda Amaze FAQs
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Honda Amaze is 9.85 Lakh (Delhi).
The ARAI claimed mileage of Honda Amaze is 18.3 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Amaze.
The EMI for the base variant of Honda Amaze in Delhi is Rs. 13,733 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
The boot space in Honda Amaze is 420 L. View full specification of Amaze
Honda Amaze Road Tests
Honda Amaze Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 28,221|