Renault Triber User Reviews

(4 Jul 2024) 0
Vikram
Vikram

Not my type of car

I personally don't like the looks and build quality of Renault cars because they are very broad the Renault Triber is a good 7 seater family car. it also comes under budget of most of the people. the interior is not much attractive but it has good finishing. the 3 row is little bit narrow not suitable for adults. boot space is also negligible.

(25 Jun 2024) 0
Sharad
Sharad

unique and beautiful

My first automobile, the Renault Triber, was amazing. As a compact MPV, it boasts lots of room but is simple to drive in the city. My car's seats are adjustable, so I can fit my needs. I love it for my commute and weekend family outings. It has a good engine and fuel economy. Touchscreen and other features are simple. The Renault Triber is practical and comfy, and I love it.

(21 Jun 2024) 0

Renault Triber Pros and Cons

Triber Positives Points: Spacious second row, removable third row seats, big 625-litre boot(without 3rd row), comfortable ride quality. New safety features and BSVI compliant engine at no extra cost.

Triber Negatives Points: Highway performance, lack of features.

Zigwheels Expert's Conclusion : Renault’s Triber packs in solid value, offering a lot of car for not much money. It could do with some more features, and a stronger engine for roadtrips but at least we now have an AMT for easier city commuting.

Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Add Car Add Bike

Helpful Reviews of Triber

Amit
Amit (Verified User)

Slight slope

5.0

Completed around 5 thousand kms on this car.. I own a bs6 manual rxt...on road price in noida was 7.24 in Feb 20...driven on highways, hills of uttarakhand, in noida city in traffic. In city I am getting mileage of around 14 on highways it increases to 19.. it cruises smoothly on highways.. very stable even at high speeds of 120+ except for the slight body roll. I took it max to 140. It however takes time to reach top speeds and is not the quickest of the cars.. but I don't mind it much... Ride quality is very good and it feels quite comfortable even on rough terrains thanks to the good suspension and high ground clearance.. on hills too I drove it with 6 people on board and it climbs up without any issues.. however the engine note is loud when I rev it too much.. due to three cylinder engine I suppose. the interiors are pretty nice .. infotainment console , air-conditioning all is perfect with vents in all three rows! The all digital instrument cluster is very useful and intuitive.. the gear shift indicators, door open warning, lights on warning all are very useful.. next coming to space its a king of space after you remove the third rows completely.. I could fit in two adult size bicycles on my recent trip which was so much fun later on.. imagine going on a trip with your bicycles with you in your car.. unbelievable.. now coming to the cons... I don't like the door locks which are like from the first generation cars.. and the antenna which looks too long but we can certainly remove if we don't need.. the car shudders in reverse gear if there is a slight slope and you need to give more throttle to avoid that... I think we need to get used to the car clutch setting and understand it to get the best out of it...and the AC fan noise is loud from outside.. you won't know it from inside but someone outside will certainly hear the noise the ac makes...Rest all is good.. I must also say that noida sector 62 staff is very courteous and I have no complains so far.. my first service was totally free and so far the car has been loyal and touch wood I have not faced a single issue.. I think anybody who is not too performance savvy can go for it..

Amit's Triber gives mileage of 16 kmpl on Petrol engine and Manual transmission
Adv | 5 months ago
are you representing the company, the vehicle (auto) performance is poor, to catch the speed of 100 it appears that you are over stressing, overtaking with this vehicle appears to be impossible, why are you misleading public to fall trap to under powered poor performance vehicle.
Sushant
Sushant (Verified User)

Occasional travel

5.0

Renault Triber is an exciting car, I purchased it on 10th Nov 2019. For RXZ Model with 15' Tyre it cost me Rs. 8.11 Lakcs on road in Mumbai. (Paid Rs. 5,500/- extra for the Tyre upgrade)It comes with essentials features like Reverse Camera, 2nd and 3rd row Air Condition vents, infotainment system with Apple Carplay and Android Auto, key-less entry, DRLs, etc. What more can you expect at this price?Why Renault Triber?We are a family of three, at times my parents joins us and occasionally it is my brother's family. So we wanted a car which can accommodate 6 people and 2 kids for occasional travel. Triber gives me a flexible option of converting it from 5 seater to 7 seater when we have extra family members. I wanted a big family car with basic to advanced features, if you compare it with competition, you would have to shell out 10+ lakh rupees easily. Triber gave me a good balance between budget and expectations. It also gives my family an option to travel together instead of traveling in two different cars.Which features I miss in Triber?1. Automatic Climate Control2. Automatic TransmissionThese features are not deal breaker. Renault Triber is coming up with Automatic model, I am assuming that it should have Climate Control as well.Car Performance?Its too early to comment on the car performance, maintenance cost and mileage. I am expecting it to give me around 13 kmpl; I will be in a position to comment on this after the first service.Who should buy Triber?The answer depends on how often you travel with full load of 6 to 7 members. Then you will have to perform cost-benefit analysis. For a family of 5, with couple of members joining you occasionally, I think Triber is the best option at the given price. Is engine power an issue?I do not know (yet). If Ecco can take a load of 8 people then why not Triber?

Hariharan
Hariharan | 11 months ago
how is the performance of Triber car in 2023
Mohan
Mohan (Verified User)

French clio

4.3

Triber the most most economical 7 seater car with adequate power mileage and smooth performance with style and space since 2019 is a wonder for me.Apart from some blind believers negative unknown reviews who didn't even done a test drive yet there are thousands of satisfied customers in india and abroad.Its a french clio and sandero car engine which are very successful in europe.I drove with 7 persons to 3 different hill stations in kerala.I didn't remember a single power lag in this time.Moreover triber has roaring speed in highways.Due to its dual vvt energy engine working it produces more bhp n torque in low rpms.Than kachada 1000cc k10 maruti engine.Where we get a 7 seater with adequate pickup mileage and smooth performance and looks n spacious in world with 6 lakhs on road price than 22 lakhs innova and 12 lakhs ertiga.Listen triber is not a racing car it's a practical 7 seater family normal car.Only thing i add is hp power petrol regularly for more power mileage and smooth performance which is not a loss but profit in the end output.Guaranteed.It gives again confidence levels higher.

Mohan's Triber gives mileage of 20 kmpl on Petrol engine and Manual transmission
Suree
Suree (Verified User)

Fantastic experience

I have renault triber top end rxz.It was fantastic experience for our family.We went to long drive more than five hundred km with five members.I didn't found any lag.Milege also it was showing 18.We went to chamundi hills at mysore.It was smooth drive experience for the entire family.Seats are so good, Initially i felt cushions are very less.But it was ergonomically designed.So we did not feel tired.Mostly when we go on hill area we switched to manual mode, So we can get the power.City driving was awesome.I didn't touch car for more than 12 years.I got lot of fear to drive in city driving especially in bangalore.But after amt variant test drive, I felt very confident.That made me to drive my car with my family, On the day one of purchase to chamundi hills from bangalore.Then think about the comfortablity.Totally now my triber also one of my family member.Thanks to renault.

Renault Triber
Renault Triber
Rs. 6.80 Lakh
View July Offers

Problems in Triber

Seema
Seema

Spacious and Practical but Not Perfect

Recently, I bought the all new Renault Triber. With its 1.0L engine and 7 seater capacity, it promised a comfortable journey everytime. The 625 liter boot space with the third row folded, was a best thing for our luggage.Yet, the Triber has its downsides. The 72 bhp engine struggled a bit with a full load specially on high incline roads. Additionally, the infotainment system lagged on a few occasions, which was slightly annoying. Compared to its rival, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, the Triber’s build quality felt a little lesser.

Rk
Rk (Verified User)

Pros And Cons After Using 3 Years

1.3

Almost using this car for 3 years. Its pros and cons are as below- Pros : (1) Comfortable for long journeys due to good space, and good ride quality. (2) Fuel efficiency. (3) Confidence-inspiring steering wheels at highway speeds and light in the city. (4) Zero issues faced in last 3 years. (5) Strong a/c performance. Cons: (1) Less power and felt during takeovers when you want to drive fast. (2) Clutch is springy, and efforts to manage city traffic. (3) Fit and finish are not great. (4) No steering feedback.

Nirmal
Nirmal (Verified User)

sudden drop in mileage

Renault triber owned since 2 years no issues however after 3rd service noticed sudden drop in mileage in city driving conditions giving 7 or less kpl. Have complained that either there is an issue with instrument cluster or the fuel gauge but inspite of car being taken away 3 times by renault service centre in nerul navi mumbai they keep avoiding the issue and say that everything is fine.Their claim is for 20 kpl and now they are saying in city you can get only 7 to 8.

Nirmal's Triber gives mileage of 7 kmpl
Bagya
Bagya (Verified User)

Smoth driving

Smoth driving, Only gives milleage 13.5 per lit, Engine 950 cc so pulling capacity very low, You cant imagine battery its too small, We cant use power or fog light morethan 5 peoples luggage you need kept in roof rail, Inside when you remove seat only you utilize boot space.As specially very waste our valuable money.Bcoz resale value is very less i bought 8.5 lak but only 4 lak only market and spares and service very costly.Middle class this is not suggested vehicle.

Best User Experiences with Triber

PradeepP (Verified User)
Owned

Best 7 seater car under 8

4.3

Best 7 seater car under 10 lakhs price segment.Thus car budget friendly for a middle class family.Performance is good but economy is not good, As company claims average 19 km per liter but actual mileage is around 15 km per liter.It handles well making it easy to navigate through city traffic and tight parking spaces.Engine delivers a good balance of power and fuel efficiency.The rear seats can be folded and removed to create a large cargo space when needed.Triber is equipped with essential features such as dual airbags, Abs and rear parking sensors.It combines practicality, Style and performance in a compact package.Triber is definitely worth considering.

PradeepP's Triber gives mileage of 15 kmpl
Siddharth Ghosh
Siddharth Ghosh

More Bang for Your Buck

The Renault Triber has been a part of my life for over a year nownow and it is been quite the practical companion. As someone who values both space and economy the Triber ticked all the right boxes with its incredibly flexible seating that can accommodate up to seven passengers making it perfect for family outings. Despite its compact dimensions the interior feels roomy. Plus its fuel efficiency is commendable offering about 18-20 km/l which is great for budget conscious buyers like me. However the Triber is not without drawbacks. When fully loadedthe engine does feel underpowered especially on inclines or highways.

Ekjot
Ekjot

Renault Triber: Compact Yet Spacious

Having owned the Renault Triber for over six months now I have grown to appreciate its practical design. Ideal for a family like mine the Triber offers impressive space with a 7 seater capacity in a compact design. The modularity of seating is a genius touch offering various configurations for luggage and passenger space. What’s really commendable is its fuel efficiency which stands at about 19 km/l making it very economical for daily use.However the engine does feel underpowered when the car is fully loaded especially on inclines or during highway overtaking.

Ask Your Question

Renault Triber Videos

Watch Renault Triber videos to know more about this MUV. Subscribe to the ZigWheels YouTube channel for detailed reviews, comparisons, exterior and interior walkarounds, pros & cons, specs & features, and lots more.

Car News Updates

By Ujjawal Agarwal 15 Jan, 2024 4469 views
Watch: Renault Has Big Plans For India In The Next Three Years, Including Launch Of New-gen Duster
By Aniruthan Srithar 9 Jan, 2024 3063 views