Maruti S-Presso Specifications
- Engine998 CC
- Mileage 24.12 Kmpl - 32.73 Km/Kg
- TransmissionManual / Automatic
- Fuel TypePetrol / CNG
- Max Power55.92bhp@5500rpm
- Seating Capacity4
- Drive Type2WD
- Body TypeHatchback
Maruti S-Presso Features
- Airbags (Driver and Passenger)
- Central Locking
- Power Steering
- Max Torque (82.1Nm@3400rpm)
Maruti S-Presso Car Latest Updates
The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso has been recalled over a possible defect in part of the steering tie rod. The carmaker will voluntarily contact the owners of the affected units for the inspection, and the defective part, if needed, will be replaced for free. According to Maruti, the vehicles manufactured between July 5, 2021 and February 15, 2023 are affected by this recall.
Features of Maruti S-Presso
Maruti S-Presso Engine
Maruti S-Presso Rivals
The S-Presso rivals the likes of the Renault Kwid.
Maruti S-Presso Variants
The S-Presso can be had in a total of four variants: Std (O), LXi (O), VXi (O), VXi+. The AMT transmission is only available in the VXi and VXi+ trims.
Maruti S-Presso NCAP Rating
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Maruti S-Presso PriceS-Presso price in India starts at Rs. 4.26 Lakh for the base model. The top S-Presso petrol model price goes upto Rs. 6.05 Lakh. S-Presso CNG price starts from Rs. 5.91 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 6.11 Lakh. Apart from this S-Presso's only automatic model starts at Rs. 5.76 Lakh. S-Presso comes in 8 variants with 7 colour options.
Price of S-Presso CNG, Automatic and other Variants
24.12 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 4.26 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
24.12 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 5.01 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
24.76 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 5.21 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Maruti S-Presso Pros and Cons
Quirky looks and interiors will stand out for sure. Interiors are spacious. Light controls, slick shifting gearbox and tractable BS6 compliant engine make it great to drive in the city
Pricey for the features on offer and even more expensive to customise. Quirky looks may not be everyone's cup of coffee.
It's easy to drive nature and spacious interiors will make the S-Presso appealing to new drivers. We just wish that it was better equipped and better priced.
Maruti S-Presso Expert's Review
Has Maruti-Suzuki come up with yet another benchmark in the entry-level segment with the S-Presso? Read Full Review
Maruti S-Presso User Reviews
Compact SUV Experience by Maruti
My go to agent of liberty for an usefuland civic drive is now the Maruti S Presso. Every drive is a dynamic and adaptable experience thanks to its fragile size and nimble running, and its important engine guarantees a smooth and operative interpretation on megacity thoroughfares. I can now have a agent that exactly satisfies my requirements for both more performance and family trip thanks to the stoner friendly installations and current technologies that enhance release and utility. With its usefuland reliable rejoinder for motorists appearing for an civic driving experience that's both ultrapractical and swish, the Maruti S Presso has really surfaced as the key feature of more performance and civic mobility.Share
Get in the Spotlight with the Maruti S Presso
Come to the locus of concentration with the Maruti S-Presso. This little machine is intended to sit out of the crowd while driving. Likewise, its disparate phraseology and point-rich cerebral content give a comforting and pleasurable driving experience. The S-Presso delivers important machines that are also energy-effective. There are several security features accessible, giving you peace of mind when touring. The Maruti S-Presso is the full option if you are looking for a little machine that makes you the locus of concentration.The vehicle is in fantastic condition, gets decent economy, and looks good.Share
Press the like button
This car is in excellent condition, gets great mileage, and is stylish. This car is well maintained, energy-efficient, and seductive. model because of what it offers. Because of this model's outstanding features, I find myself charmed by it. The Maruti S Presso's striking appearance and useful places allow you to express your own sense of tone. Driving in towns is enjoyable and thrilling due to its delicate size and distant face. The S Presso stands out in public terrain because of its slice-suck conveniences and operative explanation.Share
Maruti S-Presso: Small Car, Big Smile
The Maruti S Presso is small on the outside but big on features and comfort. The S Presso has a tall and wide stance that gives a lot of space inside. It has a good engine that is fun to drive in city traffic. The S Presso comes with features like power steering, power windows and air conditioning that make everyday driving very convenient. The built quality is good for a budget car and the low cost of maintenance will keep the smile on my face for years. The S-Presso gives a mileage of around 22 kmpl which is very good for a car.Share
Compact Urban Maverick
Thе Maruti S-Prеsso is a rеfrеshing takе on thе compact car sеgmеnt, offеring a bold dеsign and еxcеllеnt ground clеarancе for city advеnturеs. Its pеppy 1.0-litеr еnginе providеs a livеly urban driving еxpеriеncе. Whilе it may not fеaturе a luxurious intеrior, thе S-Prеsso еxcеls in affordability, fuеl еfficiеncy, and manеuvеrability. For thosе looking for an еconomical and stylish city car with a sеnsе of advеnturе, it's a practical and budgеt-friеndly choicе that adds fun and flair to еvеryday urban driving.Share
I have vxi automatic espresso
I have vxi automatic espresso top model, It's great excellent carShare
More Customer Reviews of S-Presso
Cars Similar to S-Presso
Maruti S-Presso Images
- 6 more
Maruti S-Presso Colours
Compare S-Presso with Alternatives
|Rs.4.26 Lakh onwards||Rs. 10.98 Lakh onwards||Rs. 8.09 Lakh onwards||Rs. 5.99 Lakh onwards||Rs. 5.99 Lakh onwards|
|4.0 244 reviews||4.3 412 reviews||4.5 85 reviews||4.1 608 reviews||4.4 304 reviews|
|998 CC||1497 - 2184 CC||1199 - 1497 CC||1197 CC||1199 CC|
Maruti S-Presso Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of S-Presso owners
|CNG||Manual||32.73 Km/Kg||24 Km/Kg|
|Petrol||Automatic||25.3 Kmpl||20 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||24.76 Kmpl||19 Kmpl|
Maruti S-Presso Videos
22 Mar, 202010495 views
We know you never asked us for this comparison review. So why did we do... read more
5 Dec, 201913993 views
- Maruti S-Presso vs Renault Kwid AMT comparison review. - Renault Kwid prices... read more
7 Oct, 201926008 views
- Maruti SPresso Review: here’s what we think of Maruti's latest budget... read more
1 Oct, 201918567 views
- Maruti has launched the S-Presso with prices starting at Rs 3.69 lakh... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying S-Presso
- Most Relevant
- Maruti S-Presso is available in 7 different colours - Solid Fire Red, Metallic silky silver, Pearl Midnight Black, Solid White, Solid Sizzle Orange, Metallic Granite Grey and Pearl Starry Blue.
- Selecting the right car would depend on several factors such as your budget preference on the segment, features required, engine options, brand preference, etc. Maruti S-Presso offers spacious interiors and an easy-to-drive nature and would be a good option if you are looking for a car with a slick-shifting gearbox and tractable BS6-compliant engine. On the other hand, Hyundai cars are packed with features to the brim; and as per the Nios’ competition and price range, it’s well equipped. The pre-facelift’s highlighted features included a smooth-operating eight-inch touchscreen system, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, a wireless charger, automatic AC, and rear AC vents. New additions like automatic headlamps, cruise control, a tweaked instrument cluster, a USB Type-C fast charger, and blue footwell ambient lighting add to the convenience and make it better to be seated in. It has been three years since Hyundai launched the Grand i10 Nios, and this facelift came just in time. It’s still known for its stylish look, premium cabin, refined and smooth engine, and good drive quality. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- In general, the down payment remains in between 20%-30% of the on-road price of the vehicle, and ROI varies between 9.25%-11.5% and it totally depends on the CIBIL/Credit score of an individual. So, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to know the final finance quotation and documentation as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link and select your city accordingly for the nearest authorized dealership details.
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso doesn't feature a rear camera.
- The S-Presso is available in BS6-compliant petrol and CNG models, both of which are powered by the 1.0-litre K10B motor, which develops 68PS in petrol mode and 59PS in CNG mode. While the CNG S-Presso gets only a 5-speed manual transmission, the petrol-only model gets the option of an AMT. Whereas, Maruti Suzuki offers the 2021 Celerio with a sole 1-litre DualJet petrol engine that produces 67PS of push and 89Nm of twist. Transmission options include a 5-speed manual and an AMT.
- No it's not powerful than celerio.. Sorry to say that S presso is a failure model..
- Gear changes are generally slower than usual, in-gear acceleration takes time and out on the highways, you will have to plan your overtakes. The best way to drive an AMT is linearly and with smooth inputs. If you try and hurry it up, especially while accelerating, it kind of gets confused and takes more time to react. Thus, an AMT is best suited for those who like to drive at a sedate pace and aren’t really looking for a sporty experience from behind the wheel, and instead just want the true convenience that an automatic transmission has to offer, without paying too much off a premium over a manual transmission. As far as their fuel efficiency is concerned, things can be a little different from brand to brand. Maruti’s AMT options come quite close to their manual counterparts when it comes to fuel efficiency and if driven with a light foot, they could probably be even better. Hyundai AMT’s are also decent when it comes to returning good fuel efficiency compared to their manual counterparts. Then there are brands like Tata and Renault who are a little off the mark in this kind of comparison with respect to their manual counterparts. In the end, it all comes down to the kind of tuning that has been done and in that regard, we have to hand it to Maruti for offering some of the best tuned AMT transmissions.
Maruti S-Presso Car News Updates
Maruti S-Presso FAQs
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Maruti Suzuki S-Presso is 6.11 Lakh (Delhi).
The ARAI claimed mileage of Maruti Suzuki S-Presso is 32.73 Km/Kg. Also check User Reported Mileage of S-Presso.
The EMI for the base variant of Maruti Suzuki S-Presso in Delhi is Rs. 8,250 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
Maruti S-Presso Road Tests
Maruti S-Presso Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 17,800|