About Bajaj Pulsar 135LS
Bajaj Pulsar 135LS Overview
Bajaj Autohas passed on the GST (Goods & Service Tax) benefits to consumers and this has resulted in the ex-showroom price of its prooducts being reduced marginally.
Bajaj Pulsar 135LS Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Pulsar 135LS
- Nahi bhai..model discontinue kar dia hai company..pata nahi kyun success nahi hui..warna is price segment mein mujhe isse achchi bike koi nahi lagi..
- Yes bro now it's been discontinued..ab tumhe pulsar 125 hi milegi..
- Production has been stopped, but stock may be there. depends
- Already launch ho chuki hai..contact to your nearest Bajaj automobile dealers.
- It's been launched you can visit your nearest showroom..
- Now the time which one is best between Honda SP 125 and pulsar 125
- Bro it depends on how Ur vehicle s condition is..as per the running condition of vehicle will be u will get better buyers .I have kept my 9.5 years old pulsar 135 absolutely perfect n still people ask me after so many years that is it new..so just keep Ur bike just immaculate n u will get good resale value..
- It depends upon on the year and make plus year it is being purchased, as you should know that it is discontinued for obvious reasons that noe all motorcycles must have ABS above then 125cc, but still if your bike is 1-2 year old it will still go in good price, as in 135cc it Delivers 13.5bhp
- Resale value in authorised dealer will be nearly around 7-10k depending on model..and manufactured year...i have 135 and i m struggling to resale it...but due to its maintainance...its not easy to sell...as there is some or the other issue...in clutch
- Bro I have this bike since 2010 and it still gives me the feel of new n that power still astounds me..in the cost of 70 k it is the best bike ..first indian bike with 4valve technology..
- Go for CB shine SP as the engine is much more refined than pulsar 135...go for the disc brake variant in shine sp... Shine SP is awesome for everyday use and occasional long rides
- On the basis of average cb shine is best and bot power with OK look pulsar is not good
- Right now there is no problem buying pulsar 135LS, even it is discontinued in 2019 service is always provided by bajaj, after 1 august 2019 it won't be available in indian market but it will be exported, so no issues on service or parts, go ahead and be a happy rider.
- No..its better to look for some other options...if you are looking for pulsar only...i think u should try for new pulsar 125....
- Yes but all person who bought it they will not sell their bikes mostly
- Bajaj is goin to keep service station updated for pulsar 135 LS as they know there are customers who own pulsar 135 n they will need service.so no need to worry for service n spare parts..but ya if you are planning to buy pulsar 135 then I wud suggest buy pulsar 125 new updated bike...for best millege this pulsar is awesome best millege best looks n not so costly like these foreign brands...who are looting customers...
- There won't be shortage of parts as it will be discontinued in India but it will be exported... So parts availability will be sufficient... You won't face any problem. Resale value won't be decreased either.
- Buy pulsar 125 it's the best bike for millege n optimum power currently with best budget bike.
Bajaj Pulsar 135LS User Reviews
The bike is moderately well
The bike is moderately well weighted and very aerodynamic in design.It is not very comfortable for long journeys, Pickup is good but there are a lot of vibrations under the feet while driving at higher speeds.
Its torque is is higher than its contemporary bikes in this engine segments.Powerful bike in budget segment.
Very good ilove pulsar 135 this bike is my favourite bike i am happy with my bike and bajaj company s all bike is very good and stylish bike
Very sporty and comfort bike feel sporty and good mileage and low maintenance.4 ball and dtsi technology.
5.0The best in its segment,
The best in its segment, Top speed of 132 km/hr for about 3 seconds, Constant driving max speed of 116km/hr, mileage highest recorded 72km/liter.
More Customer Reviews of
Bajaj Pulsar 135LS Expert Reviews
For 2017, the Pulsar 135 LS trades in some sportiness for commuter friendliness