Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Specifications
|Engine||220 CC||Mileage||40 Kmpl||Max Power||19.03 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||13 Liters||No Of Gears||5 Speed||Tyre Type||Tube|
|Kerb Weight||163 Kg||Max Torque||17.55 Nm @ 7000 rpm|
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Single Channel)
- Clock (Digital)
- Wheels Type (Spoke)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tube)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Bike Latest Updates
Thinking about purchasing a Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise or any other Bajaj two-wheeler? Take a look at the latest price list here.
The Avenger 220 is Chakan-based manufacturer’s flagship (traditional) cruiser motorcycle. It is also among one of the oldest serving motorcycles in the gamut, after Pulsar variants. If you’re planning to buy one, take a look at the latest price list here.
Check out Bajaj's SIAM (Society of Indian Automotive Manufacturers) sales data for June 2023 here.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Engine
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Variants
Both colour variants of this bike are fairly similar with the only difference being their paint schemes.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Design
Key Features of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Competitors
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 PriceBajaj Avenger Cruise 220 price start at Rs. 1.43 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is offered in only one variant - BS6.
Avenger Cruise 220 Price List (Variants)
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 User Reviews
a great mileage of 40kmpl.
I have ride royal Enfield bike and Avengers cruise come with same design and looks it is cool experience on roads and give a thriller sound while riding. It is a little difficult to handle for newbies and gives a little jerk like feeling while starting. It has a 220cc engine display and Max power of 8500rpm and Max torque of 7000rpm. It comes with dual channel ABS braking system and disc brakes on both wheels it has telescopic suspension and give a great mileage of 40kmpl.Share
Sailing the Roads in Comfort and Style
The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is a nice bike designed for riders who enjoy comfortable long rides with a classic look. Its 220cc engine provides good power and torque, making it suitable for highway riding and city travel . The laid-back riding position and well-padded seat gives rider comfort on long journeys. Its design is good , featuring a relaxed, laid-back posture . The bike suspension setup is tuned for comfort, offering a smooth ride over rough roads. It is a perfect choice.Share
With my avenger cruise is an average experience about satisfaction.I am totally disappointed with the availability of spare parts across india.I am from kolkata and i am no where getting my front mud guard golden colour for last 2 years.I have mailed the company but they didn't replied in 1 month.Share
Its rider friendly ergonomics
The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 wonderfully joins feel and usefulness all together with high usefulness and style. Its rider-accommodating ergonomics, extravagant seats, and loosened-up riding stance ensure uncontrolled extensive peregrinations. The 220cc machine guarantees adequate power, ideal for proceeding with following skims. The chrome embellishments and interesting plan acquaint a touch of insightfulness with the contemporary lift. in any case, moving the bike in the city business could represent a test because of its weight. To add it up, the Justice Fighter Journey 220 conveys a pleasurable cruising bother, competently blending energy, solace, and dateless allure.Share
Using this bike since 7 years.
Using this bike since 7 years.It is one of the most comfortable bike in indian market.Share
comfort for both rider and pillion.
The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is the personification of laid- back cruising with an unmistakable style. This sportfisherman motorcycle seamlessly blends power, comfort, and aesthetics, making it an excellent choice for riders who crave long- distance adventures with a touch of complication. At its heart lies a robust 220cc machine, delivering ample necklace and a smooth lift at trace pets. The relaxed, low- slung design ensures a comfortable and commanding riding posture, perfect for covering vast distances. The wide, gentled seats offer excellent comfort for both rider and pillion.Share
the essence of laid-back cruising.
The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is a cruiser that embodies the spirit of leisurely riding. Its 220 cc engine provides a balanced blend of power and efficiency. The bike's laid-back styling, wide handlebars, and comfortable seating offer a relaxed and enjoyable experience. The Avenger Cruise 220's smooth ride, stable handling, and ample torque make it perfect for long journeys and city cruises alike. Whether soaking in scenic views on highways or gliding through city streets, it captures the essence of laid-back cruising.Share
This is a heavy bike which is good at performance till some limits. As it is not that much efficient if you go more than 60kmph it starts vibrating and handling become little difficult. Ride will not be able to hold on 60-70 km speed for more than few minutes and overtaking withs this bike is non advisable. Though it is good in looks and design. Gives a flashy experience in short distance riding. People also compare it with the bullet bike. I would not suggest it if you are long distance rider.Share
More Customer Reviews of Avenger Cruise 220
Bikes Similar to Avenger Cruise 220
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.49 LakhAvenger Cruise 220 vs Pulsar NS200
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.93 LakhAvenger Cruise 220 vs Classic 350
Royal Enfield Meteor 350
Rs. 2.03 LakhAvenger Cruise 220 vs Meteor 350
Bajaj Avenger Street 160
Rs. 1.16 LakhAvenger Cruise 220 vs Avenger Street 160
Royal Enfield Hunter 350
Rs. 1.49 LakhAvenger Cruise 220 vs Hunter 350
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Images
- 8 more
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Colours
Compare Avenger Cruise 220 with Alternatives
Avenger Cruise 220All Comparisons
|Rs.1.43 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.49 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.93 Lakh onwards||Rs. 2.03 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.16 Lakh onwards|
|4.2 421 reviews||4.2 1743 reviews||4.2 1043 reviews||4.3 343 reviews||4.0 312 reviews|
|220 CC||199 CC||349 CC||349 CC||160 CC|
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Videos
28 Nov, 2015342431 views
The new Bajaj Avenger is here! Atleast briefly so! With time not being on our... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Avenger Cruise 220
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Bajaj as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- Being one of the most affordable cruisers in India, there are no direct rivals to the Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise. However, for around the same price bracket, you could also get yourself the Hero XPulse 200T 4V, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V or the Suzuki Gixxer SF.
- The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is priced at INR 1.38 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price in Delhi). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle in your city, you may click on the given link for the price details.
- The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is equipped with tube tyres.
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is available in 2 colours: Moon White and Auburn Black.
- Both bikes are good in their own forte, Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 comes with a host of value additions. The most pronounced of the lot is its headlight cluster that embraces an integrated windshield and headlamp with LED DRLs, a digital instrument cluster with blue backlight, a highway comfort handlebar, an integrated tail lamp, and more. The latest added Moon White paint job looks fascinating. Further on the features list are elements like a low slung seat, black backrest for the pillion, wider rear tyre, new body graphics, and larger Avenger insignia. With no change in the mechanical department, it continues to house a DTS-i 220cc engine, which is powerful and economical at the same time. On the other hand, the Ronin is surely a brave new step for TVS. But despite the premium features and hardware, it does not entirely qualify as a jack-of-all-trades. It’s a well-rounded urban motorcycle dispatching city commutes with ease, but on the open road, it lacks oomph. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Bike News Updates
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is 1.43 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Avenger Cruise 220. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220. View full specification of Avenger Cruise 220.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price starts at Rs. 1.93 Lakh which is Rs. 49,707 costlier than base model of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 priced at Rs. 1.43 Lakh. Compare Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 in Delhi is Rs. 4,047 per month @ 11.99% for a tenure of 36 months.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is available in 2 colour : Moon White and Auburn Black. View colour images of Avenger Cruise 220.
The kerb weight of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is 163 Kg.