Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is a sports bike available at a price of Rs. 1.48 Lakh in India. It is available in only one variant and 3 colours. The Pulsar RS200 is a powered by 199cc BS6 engine mated to a 6 is speed gearbox . This engine of Pulsar RS200 develops a power of 24.5 ps and a torque of 18.7 nm . The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 gets disc brakes in the front and rear. The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 weighs 166 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 13 liters.
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Latest Updates
Bajaj has hiked prices for its Pulsar BS6 range. The Pulsar RS200 BS6 receives a price hike of Rs 3,501. The updated prices are Rs 1,48,467. Know the updated Pulsar prices here.
The RS 200 in its BS6 avatar will only be available with dual-channel ABS. Aside from the chunkier cat-con, the only real difference on the bike is the additional 2 kilos on board.
Pulsar RS200 Specifications
Pulsar RS200 Design
Pulsar RS200 Features
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Competitors
5 Offers Available
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Summary
|Engine :||199.5 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Power :||24.5 PS @ 9750 rpm|
|Gears :||6 Speed|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Kerb Weight :||166 kg|
|Standard Warranty :||2 Years|
|Engine :||199 CC|
|Colors :||Racing Red , Racing Blue +1 more|
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 price start at Rs. 1.48 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is offered in only one variant - ABS.
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price List in India
Editor's View of Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Rev-happy motor, comfortable riding posture, good list of features.
Dated styling, lacks the finesse of its rivals, reliability in the long run an issue.
The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 is quick, handles nicely, and is well suited for daily use. It's also kinder on the environment and easier on the eyes though we still won’t call it pretty. With competition stepping up the game, the Pulsar RS200 needs an overhaul rather than an update.
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Videos
Top Competitors of Pulsar RS200
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.46 LakhCompare with Pulsar RS200
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.28 LakhCompare with Pulsar RS200
KTM RC 200
Rs. 2 LakhCompare with Pulsar RS200
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.76 LakhCompare with Pulsar RS200
Bajaj Dominar 250
Rs. 1.6 LakhCompare with Pulsar RS200
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.94 LakhCompare with Pulsar RS200
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
Rs. 1.19 LakhCompare with Pulsar RS200
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.38 LakhCompare with Pulsar RS200
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Rs. 99,700Compare with Pulsar RS200
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Pulsar RS200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 has been launched in pan India. And for the availability in Bangalore, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you because it depends on their stock book. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- As per your height, all these bikes will suit you ergonomically, But committed ergonomics of KTM RC 200 limits its usability for long-duration especially in the city. Do take a test ride in order to judge your riding comfort. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Well, that totally depends on the rider, you can ride it as long as you can, and for good engine health and fuel efficiency, we would suggest you to ride n around 70kmph. If you want to ride faster, we would suggest you to take a short break in around every 50km.
- We rode the new R15 v3.0 on both the racetrack and in the real world. While the R15 has grown larger and more powerful, it needs a certain level of expertise to tame. The more committed ergonomics make for an uncomfortable ride in the city. If you are looking for a dynamically competent bike that you’d like to hone your riding skills on and don't mind the committed riding position, the Yamaha R15 v 3.0 is the one to go for. It's a bike we'd love to have in our garage but its ergonomics limit its practicality. On the other hand, the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 certainly scores a few brownie points when it comes to engine refinement and performance. It is also well loaded with nifty features such as projector headlamps with LED DRLs, a backlit semi-digital instrument console and ABS. All in all, those looking for an affordable, fully-faired bike with sporty characteristics, the RS200 is certainly an attractive buy. Read More: - Yamaha R15 v3.0 Road Test Review: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/yamaha-r15-v30-road-test-review/30566 - 2017 Bajaj Pulsar RS 200: First Ride Review: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/2017-bajaj-pulsar-rs-200-first-ride-review/27398
- Rs 200 has a better riding posture for a relax and comfortable ride compared to r15 v3 but ride quality is far better in R15 v3 with low vibrations and the top speed is also higher in V3 ( I have clocked around 157kmph on my bike) Hardware is also better in v3 so if you can adjust with the sportier ergonomics of the r15 v3 then you should definitely go for it. It just goes like a hot knife on butter in the corners !
- Now r15 v3 it has the race DNA and track ergonomics.Yamaha this time didnt compromise performance for looks as in a v2.Its the best in 150 cc segment..Rc 200 is a track oriented race machine if you are a beginner go for r15.rv is a great choice which can be compared to Apache rtr or cbr 350 or rr 310 from the.
- 1st April 2020For the same reason, expect the dual-channel ABS Pulsar RS200 to launch before 1st April 2020; the date after which it is mandatory to sell only BS6 products across all vehicle categories.Bajaj Auto is expected to introduce the BS6 version closer to the deadline in April 2020. Currently the bike is powered by a 199cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder BS4 motor that produces 24.5 BHP and 18.6 Nm of torque, mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- Yes pulsar rs 200 will get Bs6 complaince because i have seen news about rs200 bs6 has been spotted on road for trial and testing officially we does not have any news but hook or crook bajaj will release rs200 in bs6 as per govt rules in bs6 complaintce we are getting dual channel abs.
- Hi Shivam,No because Bajaj is planning to launch Pulsar 250 with BS6 in year 2020, Also there is no announcement made by Bajaj that they will RS200 with BS6 complaince.
- I have RS200 Philippine version and it has no ABS at all. If you are an aggressive driver, you definitely need ABS IMO
- It is single channel abs with works only in front and at rear it has RLP
- Dual channel abs provides better safe than the single channel abs
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.6/5
+ 2 more
Preferred For : Daily Commute
53% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
It's awesome to ride RS 200. I enjoy riding this beautiful bike.
I like this look and comfort to drive
It is comfortable for single ride. but you have pillion, it is not comfortable back seat. I using my bike for my all daily commute, weekend long trip.
super bike my bike my dreamjolly ride
now this bike pickup very slow ,,,mechanic speak fuel pump problem ,another told electric problem so many amount loss ,,,pleas told wat is reson
It is good for starters in the Indian roads although one must be careful and should've ridden a 150cc bike for a while. Switching from a scooter to RS200 isn't recommended. The looks are arguable only for some people as some find it overstyled. I personally think taking the black model tones downs the overstyling. The lights are real good. Comfort for long rides is just okayish. The power is real good it hauls ass like no other. The engine is happy to rev and doesn't take long to hit the red line at 11,500 rpm. I have the non ABS version although I recommend the abs version. I have also had a crash with the bike and I'm glad I chose Bajaj as the entire right side of my bike was damaged and it cost me around 12k for the replacement which is considerably cheap. The service network is also widespread and the service depends on the person you are dealing with and how you deal with them. Rear million seat is only realistically possible for short distances. Overall I would recommend this bike as a good all rounder.
this bike is an awesome choice.you get a lot of things that includes good power, suspension, braking and damn good looks.Earlier i thought that its service cost will be high but that is very reasonable.i am using my bike since 2 years and to now it has not got any issues with it.Everything about this bike seems so good.Perfect for the streets and comfortable on long rides.I would like to say one thing at last.GIVE LOVE AND CARE TO THIS ENGINE AND IT WILL NEVER BETRAY YOU.
I am a very proud owner of Pulsar RS 200. First of all I would like to say about the look of it. It is simply awesome. Lots of time I found people are looking at this unblinkingly while I passed through. The mileage is also fair enough. I am getting near about 40-44 kmpl. The transmission is very smooth. But this bike is not suitable for your family like your mother or wife, specially if they are wearing saree. Otherwise it is great choice.
Pulsar Rs 200 was one of the best bikes of Bajaj. I feel power when I ride it. I go upto 153 on my rs. I saw people to go upto 165 on rs. I just love my bike. Looking, comfort everything is great except mileage. I get an approx of 30kmpl maybe i ride it very fast😂 that's the reason for mileage. After all Bajaj pulsar Rs200 was my favorite bike. I'm waiting for Rs400.
Well pulsar the perfect beginner package I would say . It has a great high range but if you don't reach there much it can be used as a normal commuter bike but if you wanna roar through the streets you have the power band from 6000 rpm all the way to the red line there it's a beast .I love Rs specially for the riding posture and the top speed.
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Expert Reviews
2017 Bajaj Pulsar RS 200: First Ride Review
New updates now make the RS look easy on the eyes, and the updates are not just skin-deep either.Feb 16, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 vs Yamaha R15 vs Hero Karizma ZMR Comparison Review
The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 impressed us on the race track but how does it perform in real world conditions in the company of its rivals? We have pitched it against the Yamaha R15 Version 2.0 and the Hero Karizma ZMR to find out the answerMay 7, 2015 | By Arun Mohan Nadar Photography: Eshan Shetty & Kapil Angane
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 : Detailed Review
Fastest Pulsar or not, the new Pulsar RS200 is a well sorted, well thought-out motorcycle. It is also fast, no doubt. But, its true highlight is it's easy to ride nature. For prices, specification and pictures of the new Bajaj Pulsar RS200 log on to ZigWheels.comApr 8, 2015 | By Vikrant Singh Photography: Eshan Shetty
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 vs Yamaha R15 version 2.0 vs Honda CBR 150R Spec Comparison
The Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is all set to make its Indian debut on March 26th. We compare the upcoming offering from the stables of Bajaj against its rivals the Yamaha R15 version 2.0 and the Honda CBR 150RMar 25, 2015 | By Team ZigWheels
New Bajaj Pulsar RS200 First Review
Bajaj will launch its 200cc sport tourer based on the 200NS platform later this week. We take a closer look at what it holds in store for us and where it will stand in the market. Get more information on looks, engine specifications, prices, features of New Bajaj RS200 on zigwheels.comMar 23, 2015 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Images
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Colours
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 News Updates
Bajaj’s Pulsar RS200 Is Now Officially BS6-compliant
The faired RS200 gets a minor price hikeApr 2, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 Prices Revealed
It now costs Rs 1,632 more than the BS4 Pulsar RS200Feb 12, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Finally Receives Dual-channel ABS!
Although Bajaj hasn’t officially launched the bike yet, the new variant has already reached select dealershipsNov 29, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha R15 V3.0 vs Aprilia RS 150 vs Bajaj Pulsar RS200: Spec Comparison
How does the Yamaha R15 V3.0 and the Aprilia RS 150 stack up against the veteran, the Bajaj Pulsar RS200, on paper? We find outFeb 15, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Third Season Of Pulsar Festival Of Speed To Commence From December 23
The third iteration promises to be bigger; includes a stunt championship nowDec 22, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
BS-IV Bajaj Pulsar RS200 And NS200 Launched
The upgraded Pulsar RS200 and NS200 are priced at Rs 1.21 lakh and Rs 96,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi)Feb 7, 2017 | By Chinmay Chaudhary
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 FAQs
What is the price of Bajaj Pulsar RS200?
The ex-showroom price of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is 1.48 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Pulsar RS200. .
What is the Tyre and Wheel type of Bajaj Pulsar RS200?
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 has Tubeless tyre and Alloy wheels.
Does the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 have ABS?
Yes, ABS feature is available in Bajaj Pulsar RS200. View full specification of Pulsar RS200.
Which is better Bajaj Pulsar RS200 or Yamaha R15 V3?
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price starts at Rs. 1.48 Lakh which is Rs. 1,567 costlier than base model of Yamaha R15 V3 priced at Rs. 1.46 Lakh. Compare Bajaj Pulsar RS200 vs Yamaha R15 V3 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
What is the EMI of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 in Delhi is Rs. 4,191 per month @ 11.99% for a tenure of 36 months.
What are the colours available in Bajaj Pulsar RS200?
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 is available in 3 colour : Racing Red, Racing Blue and Graphite Black. View colour images of Pulsar RS200.