Bajaj Chetak User Reviews

Vijay Kumar
Vijay Kumar Owned

9very nice

4.6

This vehicle looks like 9very nice.Vehicle performance is good.

(56 minutes ago) 0
Salman Rasheedi Official
Salman Rashe..

Very super scooter electric

Very super scooter electric 💡⚡ my opinion is nice and good scooter

(25 Sep 2023) 0
Anonymous
Anonymous

Reviving Elegance in Electric Mobility

Recently I experience this old classic Bajaj chetak which offers a modern and Classy look to the scooter .It is generally electric by which it goes silent and smooth rides .The design has a very good touch and attractive look which makes it more suitable for long rides I loves this scooter as it is eco friendly but some people considered it for daily travel needs. It has a very good performance and style which makes it attractive and eye catching. I like this scooter for budget friendliness. Overall it is a good choice

(25 Sep 2023) 0
shaikh farhan
Shaikh farhan

Driving experience

Driving experience is superb performance rang 113 in a one charge i was 2 years drive chetak exilant experience

(22 Sep 2023) 0
Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Add Car Add Bike

Helpful Reviews of Chetak

Devender Kumar
Devender Kumar

**Chetak Electric Scooter

The chetak electric scooter is here to change the way you commute.Let\'s dive into what makes it great and not-so-great.We\'ll also give it a rating and see how it stacks up in terms of being the best electric scooter, Range, Maintenance, And comfort.**advantages:**1.**good for the planet:** the chetak electric scooter is super eco-friendly because it doesn\'t release any harmful emissions.It\'s like giving a high-five to mother nature.2.**saves you money:** say goodbye to spending a ton on gas.This scooter is a money-saver since it\'s cheaper to charge than fill up with petrol.3.**quiet as a whisper:** you\'ll love how silently this scooter runs.No noisy engines here, Just smooth and quiet rides.4.**low maintenance:** this scooter doesn\'t need a lot of fixing.It\'s built to last, And that means fewer trips to the mechanic and more money in your pocket.5.**comfort is key:** riding the chetak is like sitting on a cloud.It\'s comfy, And even rough roads won\'t spoil your ride.**disadvantages:**1.**not for long trips:** the chetak isn\'t great for long journeys.It\'s perfect for zipping around the city, But not so much for highway adventures.2.**charging stations needed:** you\'ll need a place to charge it up.Not every street corner has a charging point, So plan your routes wisely.3.**costly upfront:** it\'s true that this scooter costs a bit more upfront than regular ones, But think of it as an investment in the future.4.**not a speed demon:** if you\'re a speed demon, This scooter might not be your best match.It\'s made for city cruising, Not racing.**overall rating:**we\'d give the chetak electric scooter a solid 4 out of 5 stars.It\'s a fantastic choice if you care about the environment, Want a comfy ride, And don\'t mind a short commute.**best electric scooter:**the title of the \"best\" electric scooter really depends on what you need.Look at factors like range, Speed, Charging spots, And price to find your perfect match.**range:**for daily city commutes, The chetak\'s range is pretty good, Usually between 95 to 120 kilometers on one charge.

manan modi
Manan modi Owned

Call showroom

2.2

I have bajaj chetak.I used this vehicle from feb 2023 till now.Last saturday on 26 aug 2023 chetak is stop suddenly.It\\\'s saturday 8.30 no response from workshop and show room.On sunday again i call showroom and workshop.Both say on monday we will contact you and as soon as we will reach you.Day of monday again i call both showroom and workshop.Workshop walo ne bola ki apke pas rsa nahi he apko vehicle apne kharch karke workshop par lana padega.After 1053000 spend.You got nothing.Finally on tuesday showroom walo ko apni galti ka ehsas huva aur vehicle tempo me utha kar workshop pe bheja.Vehicle abhi showroom me gaya uske bad sabse badi problem suru huvi vehicle me kya problem he vo workshop valo ko find kar ne me 5 din lage.Vo bhi hamne 43 call kiye hamra vehicle huva ya nahi.All the time they say ho jayega ap log chinta na kare.Saturday jab vehicle mila mene dekha vehicle ka ek part damage he mene for se call kiya workshop me to wo loga bole ki hame nahi pata vo damage hamne nahi kiya.Showroom me call kiya bol rahe insurance he to claim karna padega apko vehicle for se workshop lejana padega.Abhi problem ye he ki damage mene nahi kiya to for me kyu insurance claim karu.Jo bhi ho electric bajaj chetak nahi lene ki salah he.Agar apko vehicle lena he to petrol vehicle lijiye.Ev ko ignore kare usaka sab je bada reason ye he ki mere bajaj chetak me jo part usne change kiya uski price 12000 rs he.Aur workshop wale khud bolte he ki uski 3 sal ki hi garantee he.3 sal bad apka wo part agar kharab ho jayega to apko 12000 kharch karna padega.Aur wo part repair nahi hota.12000 ka to petrol bhi nahi ata use acha he bajaj chetak jese costly vehicle na le.Agar kharab ho gaya to apko bahot hi bada kharcha uthana padega.

manan's Chetak gives mileage of 60 kmpl
nirmal kumar
Nirmal kumar

Mentioned details

1.8

Respected Sir/Madam, My Name Nirmal Kumar.I am drafting a mail regarding my experience on Test Ride of Chetak Electric Scooter which i was happily to Buy the Scooter within 4 month from the booking date.I am appreciating on the Quality of vehicles.But one important is charging issues which I wants to share and which to be update from your side as quickly as possibleAs I am a sales Representative, I need to travel per day upto 150kms.But,if the Chetak is full charged (4 to 5 hours) it will takes maximum 55kms to 75kms.In this situation,if I need inbetween to charge the vehicle for riding extra 100 kms ,i can't wait in the charging station for another 2 or 3 hours to get half charged.Because,As I said that ,I am a sales executive, I need to travel and meet 6 to 10 my customers per day. I will book the Chetak electric scooter immediately, if the vehicles gets atleast charged within 10 to 15 minutes.Note: If the vehicle is getting charged within 10 to 15 minutes,the battery should not be damaged and Battery life should come as per given warranty card.If above mentioned details are updated for the vehicle,then only the pricing of the vehicle is worthable and selling of the vehicle will be more.Please update as quickly as possible,so more customers will book and me too also.Thanks & Regrads,Nirmal Kumar

Prabhakar | 8 months ago
Petrol gadi leley bhai
Prabhakar | 8 months ago
Petrol gadi leley bhai
Mihir | 2 months ago
Your duty demands a Petrol scooter. Indian ev are not upto expectations and still petrol scooters are great

My old Suzuki Swish completed

My old suzuki swish completed 12 years of excellent service.Wanted to replace with equally reliable vehicle.Went ahead with chetak as it is from bajaj, A reliable two wheeler company.1.Purchase - they claim that it\'s fully online process which is not.Need to visit nearby showroom for payment.Delivery took longer than expected.2.Usage : driven @1000km in 2 months.Overall build quality is excellent.Smooth riding.Good replacement for activa/swish type vehicles.Does not have any fancy gadgets, Which are not required any way.No issue so far.3.App - very bad app.Paid @1800 for a year.Does not provide much info.Also do not update many times.Completely waste of money.Looks like bajaj has forgotten about this app.No even a single update in 2 months.4.Service - in app they show nearby service location.I enquired at showroom and they told me about a service location near my home.This is not visible on app (?).Service was basic first service.When asked about connected app they replied that \"they have no information, Idea, About app.They do not service that\"so overall happy with vehicle but not happy at all with app.Also service can be improved.Their website provide very little information.User manual is in app.Very difficult to read and find info.Not searchable.

Problems in Chetak

My old Suzuki Swish completed

Harshat Dhuri
Harshat Dhuri

Pathetic service

Pathetic service by chetak mapusa goa they are irresponsible person they don't even took my call after calling them for sevral times jus to book scooter i called them.Aabi kharida nahi aur inka dramma chalu when i will purchase they won\'t entertain me i guess if i had any issue its better i shud get shifted to other make scooter annoying.

Hardik Maniyar
Hardik Maniyar

It was our decision to purchase

At the time of purchase the company said many good reviews but it is very different the vehicle gives many problems mileage is poor and service of the company is very bad and very poor and everytime they ask for money as it is free service so as per my review don't take purchase this vehicle

Hardik's Chetak gives mileage of 55 kmpl

Best User Experiences with Chetak

mr ethical
Mr ethical

Bajaj chetak

I loved the old bajaj chetak, And i still love the new design choices bajaj has made.The kilometres it gives on full charge is just fine for in-city rides, But not for long city to city rides.The power is good enough for every day dashing through the city traffic.But it falls short on highway roads.Brakes are good, And riding position is very comfortable.The headlight, Taillight and indicators are powerful and bright leds.But i can't say the same about the dashboard, Because it's just not bright in brought day light.Suspension is very good and all round finish is good too.So my final thoughts are that just upgrade battery and dashboard display.And maybe little bit more power will be cherry on top.

Vijay Tandon
Vijay Tandon

I am not a user of EV model

I am not a user of ev model but i was having chetak scooter.I bought 3 bajaj chetak petrol scooters one after other through foreign exchange scheme during that period.I was having a crush on chetak.Now again i am inclined to buy it's ev model.This i noticed in today's hindustan times newspaper.I will prefer to go for latest improved model.If i book now can i get the latest improved model at the time of delivery.Inspite of all other makes i will go only for bajaj.Because i have faith of quality product.V.K.Tandon.

junaid mansuri
Junaid mansuri Owned

Driving experience

5.0

The driving experience is fantastic.I rode chetak in extreme weather conditions from heavy rain to the hottest summer of nagpur and i faced no issue at all.This is the best electric scooter made for indians as of now.Acceleration and pickup are excellent.There is no speed loss in the double seats also even on hills.I have ridden the chetak more than 12000 km in 9 months and i have saved almost 30, 000 rupees of petrol.I strongly recommend the chetak to all who are looking for buying an ev two-wheeler.

junaid's Chetak gives mileage of 90 kmpl
Omkar | 1 year ago
What is the max speed of chetak?
Piyush | 8 months ago
Can you share how is it working now
Aditya Kamble
Aditya Kamble

Chetak bike

Chetak bike is super today petrol prices is so up but electric chetak bike is valy for money and time save easy to charge it and pick up is super with superpowersand chetak have reverse ghar also at night light very sharp and clear it is value for money for students also and jobs for men & women nice to usei love clour black of chetak many many more feature in this bike this bike is super duper & etc.

Aditya's Chetak gives mileage of 88 kmpl

View September Offers

2 Other Things You Might Want To Do

Bajaj Chetak Expert Reviews

Bajaj Chetak First Ride Review

The start-ups have got the ball rolling, but can a major manufacturer now take the EV game a step further and better the pioneers’ efforts?

Jan 31, 2020