Ola S1 Pro User Reviews

3.8/5
Jeevan M
Jeevan M (Verified User)

Latest software

With the latest software this is the best electric scooter in the market, And the service team is better than before.

(8 hours ago) 0

Electric bike

Best electric bike i have use the ola bike was awesome

Gold Tech
Newbie
Gold Tech (Verified User)

Riding experience

The riding experience has been smooth with stylish designs and good facilities the best thing about ola s1 pro is economy mode efficiency, Powerful performance, Spacious storage the worst thing is limited range for longer trips, Initial cost but the overall performance is good not not the best but i loved ola s1 pro experience with 130 km range and overall a compact activa and best for middle men i would recommend everyone to check ola s1 pro and banao aapke jeevan ka real hero ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 star ratings from me

Paramjeet singh
Newbie
Paramjeet singh (Verified User)

I bought ola electric scooter

I bought ola electric scooter and i am really satisfied with this scooter.It's really fast and cost effective.I really loved this.

Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Add Car Add Bike

Helpful Reviews of S1 Pro

Nokia 3310
Nokia 3310 (Verified User) Owned

The Great Ola and The Bad

4.6

The great ola and the bad ola ola s1 pro is the topend model of s1 series.Pro means it have biggest battery and fastest motor in series.Its claimed range is 181 km.The pros:it have the most powerful motor in the segment.It have very good pickup.The 4kwh battery gives you assusrance of 100km(2 passengers/normal mode) or 125km(1 passengers/normal mode).That range is sufficient as an epectric scooter.Have great seat comfort means no issues for longer rides.Silent as hell.Many people like the sound their bike (vroom vroom) but it is very silent as it only motor and battery but they give you option to stimulate sound from speakers.The boot space is very good you can place two small size helmets easily.The display have good brightness you can see every details even in the sun.There are 4 modes in this ev scooter which lets you choose power or more kilometers.Its hyper mode is very powerful the scooter gets instant acceleration.The cons:it is very costly compared to any petrol bike or scooter the differnce in pricing will take about 35000km to 50000km or 3-4 years.You can't change modes if the system detects that you are using too much power.Normal mode will be stuck for the journey.It is not a reliable ev as it can broke down anytime without any reason.I myself faced this issue.Once you want to get it repaired you need to make a complaint to ola they will pickup your vehicle in 2-3 days and repair it in 2-3 days sometimes more.Basically once you compaint to repair it they will take about 1 week to fix your scooter and give it to you.Its build quality is pretty bad you can feel it on a bad road.Even in high speed winds you can feel that it is all plastic and can be blown away.The horn and indicator should have been like any other bike or scooters because their position is very illogical.Horn button specially is far from hand itself.The conclusion:it is a good ev but with lots of drawbacks.You may only buy it if you travel more than 60km daily only then its cost will be justified.Most of these issues are not only with this ev but all the ev but ola seriously need to work on it build quality and buttons.

Nokia's S1 Pro gives mileage of 120 kmpl
Pavan | 1 week ago
I took Ola Care Plus. Due to break issues, I called many times for home service. They didn't do service. Now they are telling Ola care plus expired. They are cheating the public. Use less fellows.

On May 4th, the OLA service

Beware of ola electric scam on may 4th, The ola service center(998v+4wh, Bhagya nagar colony, Hydershakote, Telangana 500091) personnel took my brand new ola s1 pro(ts08dbtr7401, Order id: oet-646****403) by van, Claiming it had suffered a rodent attack and could only be repaired at their service center.On may 11th, I received a call requesting a payment of rs.6345.86 through online mode for the repair of the scooter.I made the payment as requested.They assured me that the scooter would be delivered by van to my location.However, Instead of delivering it by van, They rode it to my location, Which is approximately 35km away from the ola service center.As the owner of the scooter, I hadn't even ridden it yet as it was brand new.While inspecting the scooter in the presence of the ola service center delivery personnel, I noticed that the brand new ola s1 pro's side stand had been replaced with an old, Damaged one.When i brought this to the attention of mr.Cornelius lewis(ph #: 070320 87244), The manager of the ola service center, He behaved rudely and showed a complete lack of respect for customers.He told me to do whatever i could and that he didn't care.His behavior was reminiscent of that of a rowdy individual.We discovered the issue with the side stand because it was visible, But how are customers supposed to know if the internal parts, Which are not visible, Have also been replaced with old ones? i now feel like i have been scammed by the ola service center, As they replaced the brand new parts in my scooter with old ones.When i received the delivery of my brand new ola s1 pro, The odometer reading was 2.2 kilometers.However, When the ola service center personnel took the scooter for repair, The reading was 15 kilometers.And when they delivered the scooter from the ola service center, The reading was 55 kilometers.I now feel like i have been given a used, Second-hand ola scooter instead of a brand new one.

Indian | 2 months ago
Customer support and device centre support of #ola is pathetic everywhere they don't know how to communicate and behave with customers. #ola #bhaveshaggarwal
Sai Kumar
Newbie
Sai Kumar (Verified User)

On May 4th, the OLA service

On may 4th, The ola service center(998v+4wh, Bhagya nagar colony, Hydershakote, Telangana 500091) personnel took my brand new ola s1 pro(ts08dbtr7401, Order id: oet-64 63 73 21 31 50 42 3-wx j4 03) by van, Claiming it had suffered a rodent attack and could only be repaired at their service center.On may 11th, I received a call requesting a payment of rs.6345.86 through online mode for the repair of the scooter.I made the payment as requested.They assured me that the scooter would be delivered by van to my location.However, Instead of delivering it by van, They rode it to my location, Which is approximately 35km away from the ola service center.As the owner of the scooter, I hadn't even ridden it yet as it was brand new.While inspecting the scooter in the presence of the ola service center delivery personnel, I noticed that the brand new ola s1 pro's side stand had been replaced with an old, Damaged one.When i brought this to the attention of mr.Cornelius lewis(ph #: 070320 87244), The manager of the ola service center, He behaved rudely and showed a complete lack of respect for customers.He told me to do whatever i could and that he didn't care.His behavior was reminiscent of that of a rowdy individual.We discovered the issue with the side stand because it was visible, But how are customers supposed to know if the internal parts, Which are not visible, Have also been replaced with old ones? i now feel like i have been scammed by the ola service center, As they replaced the brand new parts in my scooter with old ones.When i received the delivery of my brand new ola s1 pro, The odometer reading was 2.2 kilometers.However, When the ola service center personnel took the scooter for repair, The reading was 15 kilometers.And when they delivered the scooter from the ola service center, The reading was 55 kilometers.I now feel like i have been given a used, Second-hand ola scooter instead of a brand new one.

On May 4th, the OLA service

On may 4th, The ola service center(998v+4wh, Bhagya nagar colony, Hydershakote, Telangana 500091) personnel took my brand new ola s1 pro(ts08dbtr7401, Order id: oet-646****403) by van, Claiming it had suffered a rodent attack and could only be repaired at their service center.On may 11th, I received a call requesting a payment of rs.6345.86 through online mode for the repair of the scooter.I made the payment as requested.They assured me that the scooter would be delivered by van to my location.However, Instead of delivering it by van, They rode it to my location, Which is approximately 35km away from the ola service center.As the owner of the scooter, I hadn't even ridden it yet as it was brand new.While inspecting the scooter in the presence of the ola service center delivery personnel, I noticed that the brand new ola s1 pro's side stand had been replaced with an old, Damaged one.When i brought this to the attention of mr.Cornelius lewis(ph #: 070320 87244), The manager of the ola service center, He behaved rudely and showed a complete lack of respect for customers.He told me to do whatever i could and that he didn't care.His behavior was reminiscent of that of a rowdy individual.We discovered the issue with the side stand because it was visible, But how are customers supposed to know if the internal parts, Which are not visible, Have also been replaced with old ones? i now feel like i have been scammed by the ola service center, As they replaced the brand new parts in my scooter with old ones.When i received the delivery of my brand new ola s1 pro, The odometer reading was 2.2 kilometers.However, When the ola service center personnel took the scooter for repair, The reading was 15 kilometers.And when they delivered the scooter from the ola service center, The reading was 55 kilometers.I now feel like i have been given a used, Second-hand ola scooter instead of a brand new one.

Shankar
Shankar | 5 months ago
Purchase of Ola scooter is very easy but further maintenance is very hard. The aim of ola coy is to sale only and repair ststem is not good. My rating is 2 only out of 5.
Agreed shankar #ola one of the worst experience #bhaveshaggarwal
View February Offers

Problems in S1 Pro

siddhant saptoji
Siddhant sap.. (Verified User) Owned

On the very first day of delivery of my ola s1 x+ i had a very disappointing experience with ola electric and i feel compelled to share my negative review.Firstly, The customer service was absolutely atrocious.I had multiple issues with my ola electric vehicle the main issue after riding it back home for 25km approx it didn’t start and stopped moving, Rest all electricals were fine but it was not moving in any mode and when i tried to contact customer support, I was met with long wait times and unhelpful representatives.It was incredibly frustrating to not be able to get a timely resolution to my problems on a very first day of delivery.Furthermore, The pricing of ola electric vehicles is exorbitant.I was under the impression that i would be getting a high-quality, Reliable electric vehicle for a reasonable price.However, I found that the cost of ola electric vehicles is significantly higher than other comparable options on the market.Considering the numerous issues i experienced on a very first day, I definitely did not get my money’s worth.Overall, My experience with ola electric is extremely disappointing on a very first day of delivery.The lack of customer support, Poor quality of the vehicle, And high pricing make it impossible for me to recommend this brand to anyone.I would strongly advise against purchasing an ola electric vehicle and exploring other options that offer better value and reliability.

satish dalvi
Satish dalvi (Verified User) Owned

Worst and pathetic. in first

1.4

Worst and pathetic.In first month itself you will get to know that you have been scammed by ola owner.Goverment should investigate this matter.Such occurance will deter people from buying electric vehicle in future.We were 10 people who brought the scooter together and after 1 month 7 scooters are already stopped running and none of them are assisted by the ola support.Even after buying there special care plan you will get no call from them.Before you buy the scooter you will get so many calls and after you had your first break down no one will reach you.I urge people not to go with ola.The problem is not only about the product but the problem of not helping customers.One of the evidence is they had started sales office just for 2 months in airoli navi mumbai which they closed immediatly after the deliveries.As they were facing lot of customer issues.

satish's S1 Pro gives mileage of 78 kmpl
Prashant
Prashant | 3 months ago
I am writing to urgently address a critical issue with my Ola S1 Pro bike. For the past four days, I have been experiencing severe motor heating problems, and the situation has escalated to the point where my bike emits a burning smell. Despite repeated attempts to contact customer care, I have not received a satisfactory response or had a mechanic visit to inspect the problem. This is not an isolated incident. I have faced recurring issues with my Ola S1 Pro, including charging problems, suspension issues, and automatic shutdowns, posing serious safety risks.I am deeply disappointed by the lack of attention to these persistent issues, which jeopardize my safety and experience with Ola's services. I urgently request immediate attention and resolution to this matter to prevent any further safety hazards.
Indian | 2 months ago
#goi #ola enjoying subsidies given by government on e vehicles . Worst #customer experience and support . Product is delivered with #quality issues and #performance issues.
sailendra
Sailendra | 1 month ago
I agree your point. same issue i am facing.
True
ViswalingamSubramanian
ViswalingamS.. (Verified User) Owned

Shock absorber

1.4

Positive - shock absorber and pickup negative - 1.Extremely poor service2.Irresponsible customer service staff3.No response to email.4.Everytime custome care staff says that their technical team will call me back - which never happened 5.Exorbitant price.3.Poor performance - 70km when two person riding, 80 km when one person riding.4.Looting money - additional warranty rs6000/ door step service rs3000 per annum.5.No provision to escalate any repeated issues on our complaints ( gps issue of my scooter was attended 5 times and finally sucessful) wasting customer time.6.My gps issue was rectified only after writing that i will approach consumer court with all my ticket numbers (6 nos) for the same issue.Poor service network.

Karthik S
Karthik S (Verified User) Owned

I have purchased s1 pro gen

2.6

I have purchased s1 pro gen 2 few days back, But facing a lot problem from day 1.Seat/trunk not getting closed from day1.It stop all of sudden and not going from parking mode to normal mode.It has serious glitch in this bike.When you are going up hill and by mistake vehicle come down few feet downwards then bike will not move.Either you need to reboot the bike and wait for your luck work.It has already happened three times for me.Sometime it works after reboot otherwise you need to wait.It is very bad condition with all the glitches and mirror quality is also bad.During test drive it looked for me but after using it for a week feeling bad about it.

Karthik's S1 Pro gives mileage of 110 kmpl
Indian | 2 months ago
I am also facing #ola #scooter on and off issue in the mid of road but no support from company. #bhaveshaggarwal

Best User Experiences with S1 Pro

Chandu Pinnelli
Chandu Pinnelli (Verified User) Owned

Service cost

3.8

Driving experience: the ola s1 pro offers a smooth and quiet driving experience, Thanks to its electric motor.The absence of gears and instant torque delivery contribute to a responsive and enjoyable ride.Mileage: being an electric scooter, The ola s1 pro boasts excellent mileage.It is energy-efficient, Providing a cost-effective and environmentally friendly mode of transportation.Pickup: the electric motor provides instant and consistent acceleration, Giving the ola s1 pro impressive pickup.It excels in quick starts, Making it well-suited for city commuting.Service cost: electric scooters often have lower service costs compared to traditional petrol counterparts.With fewer moving parts and a simpler drivetrain, The ola s1 pro generally incurs lower maintenance expenses.Engine performance: while technically not an internal combustion engine, The electric motor in the ola s1 pro delivers efficient and reliable performance.It's known for being silent, Offering a different but enjoyable riding experience.Build quality: ola is known for maintaining a good build quality in its products.The s1 pro is constructed with durable materials, Ensuring a solid and robust structure that contributes to rider safety and longevity.Battery performance: the battery performance is a highlight of the ola s1 pro.With a decent range per charge and fast-charging capabilities, It provides practicality for daily commuting without the range anxiety often associated with electric vehicles.

Chandu's S1 Pro gives mileage of 180 kmpl
Shaham P K
Newbie
Shaham P K (Verified User)

Amazing Experience

It gives a splendid feel than any other electric scooter, so smooth and quite like butter. This much power and range for the amount we pay for the vehicle is just awesome. It has the most unique design ever so minimalistic and futuristic. The specs are all great, It has a range of more than 140 in a single charge which takes 6 hours from 0 to 100 %. It is equipped with the biggest boot space that a scooter can get. The vehicle is not yet equipped with a hill brake assist. The air version comes with the flat platform now which is good. I have been using the Ola S1 for more than a year and other than the customer service of the Ola service center, everything is just good.

Imthiyaz ayath
Imthiyaz ayath (Verified User) Owned

Extremely poor

3.8

The vehicle is good, But the customer care and service support are extremely poor.Despite several nearby ola showrooms, There are no service technicians available, Resulting in no nearby service options.I attempted to book a service technician to pick up my vehicle, But due to the unavailability of technicians nearby, There was no response for 15 days.Frustrated, I took the vehicle directly to a service centre 20km away, Where technicians were present.However, They asked me to leave the vehicle and return the next day, Extending the time for service.As a result, I had to take a bus back home and return the following day for the service.Then, What is use of ola care+ payment rs.3000 for door step service.Every 10k km, We have to change brake pad front & back.

Ask Your Question

Ola S1 Pro Videos

Watch Ola S1 Pro videos to know more about this. Subscribe to the ZigWheels YouTube channel for detailed reviews, comparisons, exterior and interior walkarounds, pros & cons, specs & features, and lots more.

Bike News Updates

2927 views 17 Feb, 2024
Ola S1 Pro, S1 Air, S1 X+ Prices Slashed!
4121 views 18 Jan, 2024
Ola MoveOS 4 For S1 Pro, S1 Air And S1X Range Launched: Gets Ola Maps, Biometric Lock, And More
2786 views 13 Jan, 2024