Bajaj Chetak Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Specifications (41)
- Comparison (14)
- Features (13)
- Maintenance (12)
- Price (9)
- Mileage (7)
- Comfort (6)
- Performance (5)
- Fuel Type (2)
- Transmission (1)
- Most Relevant
- The Bajaj Chetak has a top speed of 73 km/Hr.
- The Bajaj Chetak has an automatic transmission.
- The Bajaj Chetak has a tubeless tyres.
- The total weight of the Bajaj Chetak is 284 kilograms.
- The Bajaj Chetak has a drive type of Hub Motor.
- The ARAI claimed range of Bajaj Chetak is 108 km/charge.
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility.We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- The Bajaj Chetak can attain a top speed of 70 kmph.
- Offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city. Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city.
- The Bajaj Chetak has a kerb weight of 133Kg.
Bajaj Chetak User Reviews
Features & Styling4.1/5
Timeless Design Meets Eco-Friendly
From its web of the history and classic design, Bajaj Chetak marks a thriving return to defeat rivals with ease; thanks in itself for excellent blend between retro-making style and power from modern electric mobility. Its luxurious looks, characterized by a retro- styled silhouette LED lighting and classic look make it an icon among the electric scooters. The Chetak, running on an advanced electric motor powered by its own manufacturing plant: IKCO- Bajaj Motors Kish is characterized with financial support of this magnificent motivation power towards profits and comfotable joyful silent emissions free progress. The electric scooter’s combination of vintage traditional and the newest innovation merges design with environmental responsibility for riders looking to enjoy a balance daily urban ride. Bajaj Chetak represents the epitome of class in electric scooters and, riders can be inspired again by riding such an intelligent machine.Share
A Classic Icon Electrified for Modern Streets
Bajaj Chetak resets urban travel by marrying the retro cool of its ancestral hero with hi-tech electric power. Rising to the logic of mimicry, both its design that is full of unexpected twists and turns and history are chic with a timeless appeal found on city streets. The Chetak is an evolved version of a classic scooter that runs on electric motor and through this it provide a clean, silent, and easy travel for daily commuting ride.The smartphone-enabled features of Chetak such as dedicated app and connected display make it a unique learning experience for the rider. The Bajaj Chetak, with its dependable ride quality, regenerative braking, and solid foundation provides for a siren call to the electric age in which it symbolized in between nostalgia and future of transportation.Share
Mast gadi hai bahut hi comfortable hai no pollution no noise pollution it is best on segmentShare
High quality electric scooter
It is the best electric scooter with the very nice and premium look. It is a very reliable electric scooter and it provides all the modern features. The driving experience provides great comfort and is a high quality electric scooter. It is a very powerful scooter with great performance and the ground clearance of this scooter is very high. It is very easy to use and maintain and has proper space on the seat. It is fully equipped with the features and is a good balancing scooter with well made technology.Share
Popular modern electric scooter
With a driving range of around 113 km per charge, it is a very decent scooter for daily rides and city rides. The build quality of the Bajaj Chek is solid, and it is a very popular modern electric scooter. It provides a combined braking system and gives it a modern and fresh look. It provides a TFT screen, which is excellent and provides lots of features. The top speed of this scooter is around 73 kmph, which is good, and the style of this electric scooter is very attractive, but the price is high.Share
Embracing еco-friеndly mobility, thе Bajaj Chеtak has transformеd my daily commutе into a stylish affair. Thе еlеctric scootеr's rеtro dеsign is a hеad-turnеr, whilе its еlеctric motor еnsurеs a noisеlеss and smooth ridе. With swift accеlеration and nimblе handling, manеuvеring through traffic is a brееzе. Thе digital consolе and smartphonе connеctivity add a modеrn touch. Thе еco-conscious fеaturе, couplеd with imprеssivе rangе and minimal maintеnancе, makе thе Chеtak a compеlling choicе for urban commutеrs. Bajaj's rеimaginеd classic not only ridеs on nostalgia but also lеads thе chargе towards sustainablе and еfficiеnt transportation.Share
Reviving Nostalgia of Bajaj Chetak
The Bajaj Chetak is a artful blend of archetypal aesthetics and modern technology. With its satiny, antediluvian design, this electric scooter pays homage to its iconic precursor while steering in a new period ofeco- friendly commuting. The silent electric motor provides a smooth and operative assist, easily diving megacity expressways. Its passional range and quick charging capability make it a ultrapractical choice for quotidian use. also, the Chetak s smart connectivity features, like navigation and remote monitoring, enhance the common or garden riding experience. Bajaj has successfully revivified a legend with the Chetak, offering a hiss, sustainable, and connected assist for communal suckers.Share
Bajaj Chetak Electric Grace, Silent Urban Glide.
super riding a standard-issue bike, riding a Bajaj Chetak is special. It's around embracing electric fineness and gliding gracefully through City geographies. This scooter is exercised for More distant than Clearly exchanging. It's a modest revolution that redefines goddess and fineness in City transportation with its electric Power. Thanks to the satiny shape and quiet functioning of the Chetak, every Tour is a proclamation of Bajaj's passion to offering an exquisitely silent and environmentally responsibleride. It's More distant than Clearly a scooter. It symbolizes the measure in ridership toward electric instruments and the High-tech City coast that the Bajaj Chetak embodies.Share
Frequently Asked Questions about Bajaj Chetak
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Bajaj Chetak?
- Q. How many gears available in Bajaj Chetak?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Bajaj Chetak?
- Q. What is engine power of Bajaj Chetak?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Bajaj Chetak?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Bajaj Chetak?
- Q. What is the seat height of Bajaj Chetak?
- Q. Does Bajaj Chetak have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Bajaj Chetak?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Bajaj Chetak?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Bajaj Chetak?