Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 LXI Opt S-CNG
Alto 800 LXI Opt S-CNG On-Road Price Break-Up
|Ex-Showroom Price||: Rs. 5.03 Lakh|
|RTO + Road Tax + Others||: Rs. 36,736|
|Insurance||: Rs. 23,635|
|Final on Road Price||: Rs. 5.63 Lakh|
Alto 800 LXI Opt S-CNG Features
- Power Steering
- Child Safety Lock
- Engine Immobilizer
- Remote Operated Fuel Tank Lid
- Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- Seat Belt Warning
- Adjustable Head Lights
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
Alto 800 LXI Opt S-CNG Specifications
- CNG Fuel Type
- Manual Transmission
- 796 cc Engine
- 31.59 Km/Kg Mileage
- 60 Liters Fuel Capacity
Alto 800 LXI Opt S-CNG Summary
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 LXI Opt S-CNG is the base cng variant in the Alto 800 lineup and is priced at Rs. 5.03 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). This LXI Opt S-CNG variant comes with an engine putting out and of max power and max torque respectively. Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 LXI Opt S-CNG is available in transmission and offered in 6 colours : Granite Grey, Mojito Green, Cerulean Blue, Solid White, Silky Silver and Uptown Red. To know more about the Alto 800 LXI Opt S-CNG images, reviews, offers & other details, download the Zigwheels App.
All Specs & Features of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 LXI Opt S-CNG
F8D Petrol Engine
|Emission Norm Compliance||
|No Of Cylinders||
|Valves Per Cylinder||
Mac Pherson Strut
3-Link Rigid Axle
|Minimum Turning Radius||
|Dual Tone Dashboard||
|Additional Interior Features||
Dual-Tone interiors,B & C Pillar Upper Trims,C Pillar Lower Trim (Molded),Silver Accent Inside Door Handles,Silver Accent on Steering Wheel,Silver Accent on Louvers,Front Door Trim Map Pocket (DrIver & Passenger),Front & Rear Console Bottle Holder
|Rear Seat Headrest||
|Additional Exterior Features||
Body Coloured Bumpers,Body Coloured Outside Door Handles
|Outside Rear View Mirror||
|Addtional Comfort Features||
Assist Grips (Co - Dr. + Rear),Driver & Co-Driver Sun Visor
|Adjustable Front Passenger Seat||
|Folding Rear Seat||
|Seat Belt Warning||
|Adjustable Head Lights||
|Remote Operated Fuel Tank Lid||
|USB Auxiliary Input||No|
You can find this feature in VXI Plus variant and save 61,500.
|12V Power Outlets||No|
|Heated Seats Rear||Not Available in Alto 800|
|Heated Seat Front||Not Available in Alto 800|
Driver and Passenger
|Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)||
|Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)||
|Child Safety Lock||
Maruti Alto User Reviews
- Mileage (132)
- Small (111)
- Maintenance (111)
- Comfort (108)
- Performance (71)
- Maintenance Cost (45)
- Safety (44)
- Experience (41)
- Looks (40)
- Service (34)
- Price (33)
Driving experience is ok ok but mileage is not ok comfort was next level and some modifications can be done and car was awesome, Overall car is best for middle class family like me
I have been using Alto 800
I have been using alto 800 std ac version bought in april 2021, I must say the upgrade done by maruti in this small segment car is tremendous, Power break, 2 front power windows, Abs, Wiper font and rear seat belt, Reverse sensor, The mileage is amaznig it gave me more 26 on highway and within city 18 without petrol and upto 22 with ac i got a great deal of 3.85 l on road of which i am very happy.
2.7poor pickup in cng
The vehicle is convenient for shorter distance and difficult to drive in heavy traffic while AC - ON , poor pickup in cng mode thus due to smaller engine size better to go for 1.0 engine else mileage and maintenance is affordable.
The vehicle is convenient for shorter distance and difficult to drive in heavy traffic while AC - ON , poor pickup in CNG mode, thus due to smaller engine size better to go for 1.0 engine else mileage and maintenance is affordable.
This car is economical, and
This car is economical, And easy to drive, Its give you and average of 24-25 on high way, Its maintenence is low
More Customer Reviews of Alto 800
- Interact with community
- Become a Top Contributor
Other variants of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 & Compare
- Petrol (4 Variants)
- CNG (1 Variant)
22.05 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 3.39 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
22.05 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 4.08 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
22.05 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 4.28 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
22.05 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 4.41 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
Alto 800 LXI Opt S-CNG
31.59 Km/Kg . CNG . Manual
|Rs. 5.03 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Alto 800
- Maruti Alto 800 is available in 6 different colours - Silky silver, Uptown Red, Mojito Green, Granite Grey, Solid White, and Cerulean Blue. There's no dual colour available.
- Cng car ky nahi mil rahi hai ansar to my q
- Up down red
- Maruti Alto 800 is available in 6 different colours - Silky silver, Uptown Red, Mojito Green, Granite Grey, Solid White and Cerulean Blue. Choosing the right colour for your vehicle can be a harrowing task. Every colour has its own uniqueness and choosing a colour totally depends on individual choice.So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the colour to be purchased.
- For bookings, you may get in touch with the nearest authorized dealer in your city or visit the official website of Maruti Arena. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- For bookings, you may get in touch with the nearest authorized dealer in your city or visit the official website of Maruti Arena. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details
- Maruti Suzuki sells the hatchback in three trims: Std, L, and V. The L trim are also offered with a CNG kit. Moreover, there is no variant available in Maruti Alto 800 as VXI (O).
- ARAI Mileage22.05 kmpl Engine Displacement (cc)796No. of cylinder3Max Power (bhp@rpm)
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Maruti Suzuki as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is not available with rear power windows.
- Yes, you may go for such a modification. For this, we would suggest you to get in touch with the authorized service center as they would be the appropriate point of contact regarding your concern. You can check the service center details here.
- The price which is shown on the website from different cities give an approximate idea but they do not include dealer handling charges, logistic charges, accessories charges, or third-party insurance. So, the final quote will be shared by the authorized dealership. We here at ZigWheels, try to get close to the on-road price by including all the basic charges like RTO, standard insurance, etc so that one can make a road map before buying a vehicle. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- The Maruti Suzuki Alto S-CNG launched on Jan 27, 2020. On the other hand, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R CNG launched on Feb 14, 2020.Read more:- [BS6-compliant Maruti Suzuki Wagon R CNG Launched At Rs 5.25 Lakh@https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/maruti-suzuki-wagon-r-bs6-cng-hatchback-launched-in-india-at-rs-525-lakh/37459/
- You may ride it for as long as you want but we suggest you to take proper breaks in between for better performance of the car and also riding continuously would affect the driver's health. Maruti Alto is currently available in Petrol and CNG engines. The 796 cc Petrol engine generates a power of 47.33bhp@6000rpm and torque of 69Nm@3500rpm. The 796 cc CNG engine generates a power of 40.36bhp@6000rpm and torque of 60Nm@3500rpm. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Yes, both the variant LXI S-CNG and LXI Opt S-CNG features Air conditioners.
- Yes, the VXI model of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is available with power steering.
- The A symbol indicates the Trip Meter A. There are two trip meters available in Maruti Alto 800, A and B.
- There is a push key available on the right side of the multi-information display (MID), with the help of that you can change the modes. Moreover, you may refer to the user manual of your car or visit the nearest authorized service center of Maruti Suzuki. Follow the link and select your desired city for service center.
- Go to nearest Service center
- The tyre size of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is: 145/80 R12
- 12 inches
- 12 inches
- The Maruti Alto 800 is available for sale in the market. Moreover, for the availability and waiting period, we would suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- The ARAI claimed mileage of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is 31.59 km/kg. Moreover, in order to improve the mileage, we would suggest you drive slower. Driving fast can reduce your fuel efficiency by up to 33% if you are travelling above 60kmph. It is best to change gears appropriately and match the gear and the RPM carefully. However, the figures may vary depending on your riding style, riding conditions, tyre pressure management, timely service management, etc.
- You drive simply,don't give much exceleter, don't you unnecessary break..
- If you are considering taking a car loan, feel free to ask for quotes from multiple banks from the dealership itself. A lot of banks and lending authorities have tie-ups with dealers to offer you an easy loan. Or, you can check with your own trusted bank and authorities in case they have a better loan plan to offer. Generally, 20 to 25 percent down payment is required on the ex-showroom price of a car. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank or dealership only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Not only Alto every car economic speed 60km because if you follow this speed limit you get maximum mileage
- The economic speed of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is around 50-70 kmph.
- The new-gen Maruti Suzuki Alto could launch by mid-2021. However, there is no official update available from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Kitna price padega
- Yes, Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is available with 2 airbags.
- 1 compalsary and 2nd is optional
- In order to get better fuel efficiency returns from your car, there are some points that you can keep in mind while riding such as keeping a check on tyre air pressure, timely service your car, maintain proper gear to RPM ratio, do not accelerate the car unnecessarily, ride your car at economical speeds, etc.
- It's better in 5th gear your vehicle should be driven at a speed of 45-55 kmph for maximum efficiency
- Mix. 60
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 has 2 CNG variants named Alto 800 LXI S-CNG and Alto 800 LXI Opt S-CNG. The LXI S-CNG comes with a price tag of Rs. 4.56 Lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and the LXI Opt S-CNG is available with a price tag of Rs. 4.60 Lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). Moreover, to get the details regarding the exact on-road price and waiting period you have to get in touch with the authorized dealership in your respective city. You may check the dealers here.
- In general, the down payment remains in between 20-30% of the on-road price of the vehicle and ROI varies between 9.25-11.5% and it totally depends on the CIBIL/Credit score of an individual. So, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to know the final finance quotation and documentation as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly.
- Maruti Alto 800 comes with a fuel tank of 35 liters. There are 10 bars in the fuel meter. as every bar is in different sizes, they represent different amounts of fuel. So, can not be determined the exact amount of fuel for every bar.
- Mam to max 4-5 liter
- The rear seats are decently spaced and can accommodate two adults comfortably. But if your height is 6 feet then you may face some difficulties. On the other hand, has reasonable headroom and legroom for people with average height. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- 6'person may not be comfortable as in a tall boy car.
- No, a 6ft person can't be comfotable in alto 800.
- If you are considering taking a car loan, feel free to ask for quotes from multiple banks from the dealership itself. A lot of banks and lending authorities have tie-ups with dealers to offer you an easy loan. Or, you can check with your own trusted bank and authorities in case they have a better loan plan to offer.Also, if you are planning to buy a new car on finance, then generally, 20 to 25 percent down payment is required on the ex-showroom price of a car. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility.
- For alto you think 80k to 1 lac balance can be finance
- Approx Rs 25000/- depend of the customer cibal score
- Maruti Alto 800 has been a reliable entry-level hatchback for decades and still is one of the easiest picks in the segment. You may click on the following link and check out all the available used Alto 800 options by selecting your desired city: [Used Maruti Alto 800 Cars@https://www.zigwheels.com/used-car?bycity=delhi
- Why not
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 comes equipped with a 5-speed manual transmission only.
- The spare wheel size of the Maruti Alto 800 is 12 Inch.
- Same size
- 12 inches
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end regarding the same. Stay tuned for further updates.
- No official update from company
- Don't no
- You may have an air-conditioner installed in your Maruti Alto STD. For the availability and price, we'd suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center in your city. Follow the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- It will cost you around 20k....you can sell this car because after 4 year you hv to go rto and re valid your vichel will cost you 5 k...new 2021 midel is good..you can change
- Don't no
- Don't no
- Alto 800 is an entry-level hatchback. It is powered by a BS6-compliant 796cc 3-cylinder petrol mill, delivering 47PS/69Nm. Looking towards its engine power and specifications a bit of lag is considerable. However, if you're facing an issue then we would suggest you to get your car inspected at the nearest service center. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Service Center.
- I have Alto800 2013 model car with Ac. Now I am reach only 28000km.I like my car very much. There is no problem in my car. V. Balasubramanian.
- Not 2019,. ,2015 is right. Yes,it will be 5 passengers loading.
- There are 3 possible options. 1. either go to an authorised service centre enquire about parts availability in respective service center ( they can check where is exact part available at the moment through their service application in your district/state). You can ask to service centre to book the parts from where its available. 2. You can go to nearby maruti authorised body shop (accident workshop), can enquire about the bonnet you needed (will get in cheap price) ***check before you buy. 3. you can buy parts through online from boodmo.com and can fix it from any local/ authorised service centre
- We'd suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized service centre in order to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 LXI is only available in Petrol Fuel Type.
- Yes And Good combination
- My Alto 800 is forPetrol.
- VXi (O)
- Don't no
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- There are ample options available such as Maruti S-Presso, Maruti Wagon R, Maruti Ignis, Maruti Baleno, Maruti Dzire, Maruti S-Cross, etc. Choosing one will depend on several factors such as budget, fuel type, brand preference, seating capacity, specific feature requirements etc. Click on the given link and apply filters in order to check out new cars as per your requirements. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- For this, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center in your city as they would be able to assist you better with the details. Follow the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Since none of the variants of the Maruti Alto 800 offer a rear window wiper, it may not be a possibility to retrofit one. Moreover, you may check out the aftermarket accessories.
- UP TO USE
- One year
- Yes, Maruti Alto 800 STD Optional gets the same blacked-out bumper as the STD variant.
- No piston
- Maruti Alto 800 STD Opt is not available with air conditioner.
- Except for the Std and Std Opt variant, all the other variant of Maruti Alto 800 comes equipped with a power steering.
- Yes but I don't have power steering
- There are multiple oils required for the mechanical moving parts such as engine oil, suspension strut oil, gear oil, brake fluids, etc. Moreover, you may refer to the user manual of your vehicle for more details.
- Yes, Maruti Alto 800 LXI comes equipped with air-conditioner and rear parking sensors.
- 149Maruti Alto 800 has a width of 1490mm which accounts to around 4.88 feet. Driving the Maruti Alto 800 on a 5 ft. road is not going to be an easy affair. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Adjustable Steering is available in the Maruti Alto VXI and VXI Plus variant by which you can adjust the position of the steering according to your requirement.
- The STD Opt variant of Maruti Alto 800 offers a passenger bag and passenger side sun visor over the STD variant. You may click on the following link for a detailed comparison: Alto 800 STD vs Alto 800 STD Opt.
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand's end regarding the launch of any budget car. Moreover, Maruti is likely to launch the facelift of Swift and Celerio soon. You may check out Maruti Suzuki Upcoming Cars by clicking on the given link.
- The Length, Width and Height of Maruti Alto 800 is 3445mm (11.30ft.), 1490mm (4.88ft.) and 1475mm (4.83ft), respectively.
- Near about 3.5 mtr. and width 05 foot
- Not advisable
- 7500 to 8 k yearly
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is priced in the range of Rs. 2.99 - 4.41 Lakh (ex-showroom, Patna). You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for an estimated on-road price.
- It will be 3.95 to 4.30 lac
- Don't no
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 retails in the price range of Rs. 2.99 - 4.41 Lakh (ex-showroom, Hyderabad). In order to get an estimated on-road price, you may click on the given link and select your city accordingly.
- There could be an issue so for this we would suggest you to get your car inspected at the nearest service center as they would be the better people to assist you in this case. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Service Center.
- The beeping sound is a government mandate for new cars if you are driving above 80 km....you will get a continous beep once you cross 120
- Even when I reached 80km in highway,beep sound came. Even one time when I crossed 90km. But is it ok ?
- For that, you may have brighter LED headlights installed in your Alto 800. Also, the light reflects more if there is dirt on the front windscreen and thus hampers the visibility at night. You may also opt for some aftermarket accessories that helps make your night drive better. Check out the following article for more details: Safety tips for night driving.
- If your headlight is dirty you clean some time headlight glass become dirty you can rub with colgate paste or some backing soda and water rub very softly..and even you can change bulb...
- Proper and good headlights
- The Alto-800 comes in four variants: the STD, LXI, VXI and VXI+. These variants ranges from Rs. 2.94 - 4.36 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). You may click on the following link and select your desired city for an estimated on-road price.
- If you are considering taking a car loan, feel free to ask for quotes from multiple banks from the dealership itself. A lot of banks and lending authorities have tie-ups with dealers to offer you easy loan. Or, you can check with your own trusted bank and authorities in case they have a better loan plan to offer.Also, if you are planning to buy a new car on finance, then generally, 20 to 25 percent down payment is required on the ex-showroom price of a car. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon an individual eligibility. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Obtaining a car/bike loan is a simple process that can be completed in a few simple steps. Almost all leading banks such as HDFC Bank among other lenders now allow you to apply online and without a paper application. Although different banks have different procedures for obtaining car loans, the fundamental procedure is the same. The first step in obtaining a car/bike loan is deciding on the brand and model of the vehicle you wish to purchase. The next step is to determine your loan eligibility. You can begin the application process once you've decided on the car model, the bank, as well as the loan amount and the term. You can apply in person at a branch or online at the bank's website. You will be required to provide proof of income, age, identity, and address. Some banks will approve your loan in seconds. Once approved, funds are instantly transferred to your account. You can then reserve a car.
- Financial procedures are a set of instructions that any stakeholder, including new members of the committee or staff, can use to find out exactly: what tasks need to be done; who will do these tasks; and who will ensure the tasks are done properly
- To be confirmed from nearest Maruti Suzuki India Dealer...
- 50000. 5yrs Monthly premium Kitna hoga
- I don't think so you hv to atleast 35 to 40 k..
- For that, we'd suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in you city as they would be able to assist you better with the details. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Alto k10 is most selling variant
- Maruti Alto 800 is one of the easiest picks in the entry level segment. It offers decent cabin space, fuel-efficient engine and ease of drive. Moreover, comfort is something that is best judged personally and so we would suggest you to take a test drive for a better understanding of comfort and performance. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Accutualy itwill give..28 on road company is claming 33....
- The claimed ARAI mileage of Alto 800 CNG is 31.59 Km/Kg.
- 30km aprox it's depend your driving and others surcumtences
- Alto 800 STD Opt is the most affordable variant of Alto that is available with Dual front airbags.
- It comes only in top model.
- In 4th gear, the optimum speed for better mileage would be between 40-50kmph. Moreover, you may refer to the user manual of your vehicle for more details regarding the same.
- HI DRIVE CONTINUOUSLY WITH 50KM SPD IN 4TH GEAR BEST MILEAGE IS ACHIEVED....
- The length and width of Maruti Alto is 3445mm and 1490mm respectively. So, at least you need 12 X 7 feet area to park the car.
- 5ft by5ft
- Yes it has
- Allready launched
- CNG and petrol manual
- Sorry you cant use..lpg in cng kit
- I think no
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand side. We would suggest you to wait for the official announcement. Stay tuned with ZigWheels for further updates.
- 5ft by 5ft
- Yes, the central locking feature is available in Maruti Alto 800. The feature is available with the VXI and VXI Plus variants.
- No, Alto 800 does not come with seat covers but you get it from the accessories department of the dealership.
- Maruti Alto 800 do feature fabric upholstery for the seats except for the base variant. Moreover, you may also get the seat covers as an additional accessory from the dealership itself or the Maruti Genuine Parts store. For more details, please visit the nearest authorized dealership in your city.
- No, the LXI variant of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 does not have an infotainment system but its top-end trim does feature a music system.
- In which warent does the music system is fitted
- Is there a music wiring? with out player
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of Maruti Suzuki as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- Advisable to check with your nearest Maruti Suzuki Show room Dealer
- I suggest you to check Boodmo.com or download the app
- We would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized service center as they would be able to assist you with complete details. Also, you may refer to the user manual of the car for details on the warranty. You may click on the link and select your city for service centers.
- Ask Maruti dealer
- From authorised dealer approximately 2800rupee
- No idea
- Not so bad, good performance
- All are same 12 inches
- Same wheel as on front
- Not any model
- No, not enough chillled like company fitted ac, Yes you install it
- Do i need AC permission for Alto STD, to install AC?
- So what..no worry still you are getting all parts of fiat....k10 model is best
- This model maybe discontinued and comeing a New model
- No it's not upgrade to bs VI
- YOU MUST ASK TO THE COMPANY
- No it's not upgrade to bs V1
- Don't know
- All models
- PLEASE VISIT
- Allready launched
- No idea
- You may have the AC installed from the aftermarket and it might work efficiently as well, however, it would depend on certain factors. For more details on the same, we would suggest you to visit the nearest authorized service center and consult with the service center personnel. Follow the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- It's work smoothly but company fitted ac more cooling and fast cool
- Yes go ahead
- Yes, it is recommended to change the engine oil within a year even if the car hasn't been in use. Because engine oil has its own life and it degrades with time.
- Yes, it's necessary for ingine
- Maruti Suzuki has launched a new top-spec VXI variant of the Alto hatchback that gets additional feature like a 7-inch SmartPlay touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Check out the below articles for more details: - The Alto Now Gets A Loaded Top-Spec VXI Variant!- Maruti Suzuki Alto S-CNG Gets A BS6 Badge And Returns A Claimed 31.59km/kg
- Touch screen
- If your daily driving is less than 50 kilometres a day or 1500 kilometres in a month, then you may opt for the petrol powered Alto 800 whereas. if your driving is on the lower side, then we would suggest you to opt for the CNG variant instead.
- Monthly 1800-2000km driven your car then go for CNG
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Maruti Suzuki as they would be able to assist you with the exact price of the spare part. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centres.
- Infotainment in vxi plus
- Music system
- Vxi plus is the better than vxi
- It's a city car and don't expect too much for long drives, suspension not bad, manageable.
- In this budget yes..but now you can consider kwid also
- Please avoid driving
- Your needed all features come from Lxi model, for price and EMI related queries go to nearest dealer
- Ask your nearest dealer.
- It varies state to state depending upon the taxes.better visit your nearest showroom.
- No idea
- Obviously sir, defogger is available in almost all cars
- No, this low budget car
- Std opt has passnger airbag also...And colour difference
- There are a vaste difference
- Nothing just AC and slight interior
- 800 cc engine which produce 47 bhp power...With a 20 kmpl mileage
- 796cc petrol engine
- 1petrol ing n 1cng ing
- Every states on road different price best think is you visit your nearest dealer
- 4lakh 50thausand approximately
- It would be 4.25 on road
- STD bumper comes in black, no power window, no music system, one side rear view mirror. Where as in VXI and LXI there isn't much difference, only some few minor features
- See specs please...standard is without ac or power steering not not seen in showrooms..may be in csd canteens.
- Nothing much, just the accessories and internal feature.Std won't be easily available.
- No AMT models in alto 800. alto K10 had AMT model but Suzuki stopped the production of this model. Entry level AMT is only available Maruti espresso.
- No automatic in Alto 800 , only in k10
- Will come around 2500to 3000
- With in 4500
- Nominal fee
- Depends on your city..and state ..starts from 2.9(standard )not seen in many outlets to 4.5lac..cng nears 5 lac otr.
- Under 3.5l...Why are you buying automatic...I don't think it's cool for driving..
- There's no automatic variant in Alto 800
- There are no diesel versions in alto
- Additionally with accessories
- No ...
- No diesel version available of Alto 800 but in some models one or two airbag is available.
- There is no diesel engin in al alto 800
- No diesel version and no airbag
- Yes it is available in VXi variant.
- Yes in vxi verson
- If yoy want to buy maruti then i will recomend new wagon r or celerio Cng model and you can exchange at maruti dealer
- For enquiry regarding to this you can visit your nearby Maruti Suzuki showroom
- Go nearest dealer
- Is cng variant worth to buy and how is resale value of cng version
- No it doesn't Have ac/Power steering...Alto Basic model is Std..
- No..is it still there or in csd outlets?
- Sir answer already there in the zig wherl forum.stsndard cosies rs 217000( check availibility) to 317000rs for highest option.thanks
- It varies as per location, based on seller and taxes.. so you may better check with local dealers
- Alto will cost you from 3.70 to 3.9, new bS VI versin is coming can buy that around 4.40
- Yes.but capicity if seating person will be less, only 4person can seat if you are Small family then this is best car which will give you average of 27-28 km per kg..
- Yes some dealers give it for private use also.
- Yes.but capacity if seating person will be less
- While purchasing, the show room gives an offer of certain amount by which you can choose what you like to install, for eg: central locking, seat and steering cover, wheel cap, rain guard etc...
- Accessories are optional either get accessories and rupees benefits discountMainly 12000 rs is for accessories but i suggest you to get confirm by nearest Maruti agency
- No free accessories comes free instead of bargaining authorised dealer will fit you some accessories like wheel cap, rubber meting ext..
- K10 is costyou more 25-30 k
- Nope.... unfortunately it doesn't.... it's a small car for a small family...and probably the best beginners car out there....good for perfecting your driving or as your first car before you upgrade a better one...that's all there is to it...no display either so infotainment is out of the question...gives a great mileage though....so if economy is your concern, relax this baby has you covered
- No, not even in the top end model
- No.. it didn't
- It's written in in bill and registration book
- Solid disc brakes are offered as front breaks in maruti alto car
- Thank you for answer
- Ha mil jayegi itne down-payment me sath me apna aadhar card, license, passport photo 4, voter id aur pan card agar ho to
- You can deposit amount of Rs. 70k to 80k as down payment and otherwise you can ask with your nearest dealer.
- Kitna down payment h tumhare pas 992****304
- Standard model will not have any internal features like ac, power system etc.in Lxi you can have.but standard model won't be easily available any where
- Std is the base model not any extra features like ac power windows infotec system but its lxi variant available
- Yes, available only in selected cities like in delhi , Gujarat, kerala etv
- Yes its both available only in petrol and cng with petrol
- Yes, petrol variant is available.
- Yes, it's both are available
- No..and where is the standard ...its in CSD canteen outlet only?
- Don't know.i think no
- Model and cost
- Alto 800 lxi silver colour running 38000 kms jko4 reg. 90% tyre two miner scretch
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 car wants everyone, because the car is the best result for everyone
- Less maintenance cost and high fuel mileage.
- Yes , not power windows
- In LXI model you will get front two power windows.
- YES, FIRST TWO WINDOWS ARE POWER
- Dear Ravi you can get it at lxi variant manual at 4.73ex showroom price( please check the latest ptice.Thanks
- Yes on lxi manual. 4.32 lac ex showroom. please check recent price.Thanks.
- Yes but only in delhi region
- Cheapest, easy to maintain and park, with good mileage and decent boot space for 4 ppl in a family.comparing in this segment you can opt-out other brand cars too. like Volkswagen Polo which has good efficieny in safety and pulling .
- So nice and good
- Alto 800 mai LPG nhi CNG aur petrol ka option aata hai.
- Ji...abhi ka model main Petrol or CNG dono aa raha hai
- Not LPG but CNG and PETROL both options are available
- Stereo central lock two speed wipers cleansing driver side mirrors adjustable seat belts high mounted rear brake lightsabs esp two airbags in front.body coloured handle bars.to tell among the difference.
- The LXI variant has been offered with fewer features as compared to the VXI variant and is priced less than the VXI variant of the car. The VXI variant is a higher variant offered with more features and higher cost as compared to LXI variant of the car
- Lxi is low model variant, doesnt have few internal features, but vxi is top model variants with many features, in terms of engine and others its same
- All variants are with 798cc only
- Alto K 10.
- Lxi-optional variant or vxi..
- Yes it does have ac and it is powerful enough to cool the complete car. No separate ac vents for read passengers
- Alto lxi ,vxi,axi models have ac.Are you asking Alto800 or alto lxi etc..??
- Yes it has a very good AC + Heating. Colling is excellent.
- For Daily Commuting to Office or one's own Business Site.... CNG version of Alto always preferrable ..... If your Monthly travel is at least above 700 kms...
- Taking A/c models is beneficial in this hot climate..and using ac also insure interior cleaning if you have a child below five years.
- Lxi is cost effective rising petrol prices I will tell you to buy lxi plus cng sir.Thanks note- to maruti alto is getting costlier?
- Sensors have to be put in addition... Rest are being provided with LXI ( O )
- Call me 809****189
- Alto does come in a BS6 avatar and gets minor updates such as a new honeycomb grill with no chrome, reverse parking sensors, ABS, EBD and dual airbags.
- See the manuals it will be a bs4 vehicle only .But no worries will be there.You have already paid the road tax for 15 years.
- Bs6 model is on the way of selling. but it has not reached many showrooms
- I think it is alto 800. because you will get spare parts of alto every where and in reasonable price .
- Kwid has improved now a days, but interms of service maruti
- Alto 800 as well re sale value is more
- They are not off-road vehicle,
- Alto 800
- Alto 800
- More Than 300kms...Because almost every car has engine cooling system(Coolant)
- No worry drive up to 600 km..but give some rest after 200 to 250 km
- Until your fuel tank gets empty
- If you start practicing with an automatic transmission u can never drive a manual one. So start with manual one,u can easily manage with automatic one. It's like difference between a 5 speed bike, and honda activa. A person whohas always drive n an activa, it ll be much more difficult for him to ride a gear bike
- In Alto 800 there is no automatic version,manual cars are better to get trained, once you trained in gear vehicle, it's easy for you to drive automatic varaint,considering the price, mileage and handling manual is better.for quick commuting automatic is best .
- No need to go to driving school its little simple just push padel for go ahed when u want to slow press break pael
- Available alto 800
- Yes, you can buy car accessories from market.
- Alto 800 gets a power steering standard across all variants, but factory music system is only available in the VXI trim, not the LXI and Lx.
- Yes it has electric power steering and electrical break. i did not have music system my car but we get pretty good 3rd party music systems
- I have a Lxi model 2014 which didn't have a music system and left side rear view mirror, but comes with power steering.
- The Nano is better in the areas of space,ease of driving,build quality,a/c,etc. As a city car it works better than the Alto
- Alto is better than nano
- Alto 800 good
- Its changed again ...smartly designed cabin..good rear seats..lumbar support design rear seat at a higher position..doors are good dash nest...2nd gear powerful ..gear ratio is sharp without revving more good suspension..pick up like maruti 800 interior like an alto..so it's a real alto 800....good CNG too...
- Nothing, 1k for engine oil change for 1 year 2nd year coolant anf brake oil extra.
- Mainly all security feature available in all alto variant
- No.. all car start automatic in 1L . if you want automatic below 1L go for nano...
- Neah.... if you want to go for something like alto 800 and automatic, go for s-presso.
- Latest updates to be confirmed from the nearest Maruti Suzuki India Dealer near you...
- 1 Driver side airbag in std variant and 2 airbags in other variants
- Type 3 Alto has 2 airbags. Type 1 and 2 Alto 800 does not have any.
- 2 in the front in the top end version..take care.
- Alto boot space wil be less, better go for Celerio or kwid or datsun redigo..all are around the similar price range..there is not much difference between Lxi and vxi..if you are choosing only Alto go for Lxi optional
- There is only almost 20 thousands different between lxi and vxi.. you can buy lxi and set vxi facilities with 10/15thousands.. this answer only for alto 800 if you are taking finance
- Nano free me bhi mat lena
- Make your car's tank full, then drive for 18KM, then again refill your tank, you will get to know how much petrol is required, according to that calculate your mileage
- Not much difference.
- 20 km
- Pickup is very good in hilly areas for 800 but for k10 faster than 800
- Yes but switch off ac in uphill areas
- 5 sites
- Good features and space
- Its best feature is the mileage, low price, inexpensive spare parts and durability
- Maruti Alto
- Alto 800
- No amt transmission in Alto 800
- Better to go for manual transmission
- Alto 800 is a good vehicle in it's class. Low maintenance,.good mileage, and can drive through small roads, ease of parking, good resale value and good breaks. The on road price will be between 3.4 - 3.5 Laks for LXI which is the base version.
- Alto is an all rounder vehicle in very less budget with very good mileage, ease of use, very less maintenance.and mainly from maruti, you can get your service support.
- Menial mean you have to operate 3 pedal cluch,break,and exceletor....and manually you have to change gear,and in automatic only 2pedal there break and other for speed it's feel comfortable,
- Good driv to power steering
- Manual steering is hard to to drive but power steering is easy to drive in heavy traffic.
- Without loss in performance it should be 500 kg. the max load carrying capacity is anyone's guess
- 4 members + 100 kg load.
- Only in Delhi region you may get cng variant of few cars like Alto 800 and K10. based on your region you should choose.cng has less efficiency interms of pulling power.better go for petrol or diesel
- Alto 800 new 2019 is the best for this
- Alto k10 cng
- No it doesn't come with airbags!!
- Yes, only for driver
- Driver side
- Yes, only front and back movements. not height adjustment
- Only back and forth for front seats not in elevation
- Alto 800
- Alto K10 is best with 1000 cc more powerful to alto 800.
- K10 is 1000cc and other is 800cc
- Alto 800 cng is the best
- Alto 800
- Top end model of Alto 800, it's good with all necessary features, in this same price your can go for datsun redigo
- Good... 1st gear have less movement...and AMT have j**k in some inclinations
- Hyundai santro
- Celerio CNG
- Yes, but small different between ac and non ac driving around 2 km. When car averaging 22 km at non ac so with ac averaging is 20 km.
- Sure....1/4 the is gone to run ac compressor... Some times you have to put 1st gear in some humb also to avoid jerking.
- Yes, you can feel it when you drive in fourth gear especially in terrain
- Alto k10 is Automated Manual transmission (AMT) same as manual transmission. it is is simply a manual gearbox with an electronically controlled transmission.
- Yes u can buy (AMT) model
- The Maruti Alto 800 is offered in 8 variants namely LXI S-CNG, LXI Opt S-CNG, VXI Plus, STD, STD Opt, LXI, LXI Opt, VXI
- 4 variants. STD, LX, LXI, VXI.
- 3 variants available
- Maruti alto new 2019 cng with petrol and hyundai santro cng with petrol is the best for low running cost
- 1) Tiago (2) Celerio X
- Both are diffrent types. Vxi is occupied More fecilities. Like auto lock. Abs brake. Power window etc etc.. lxi is basic mode of vehicle
- Opt variant has a airbag
- Very safe and comfortable druve
- Brother its safe limit is under 120km/hr
- Std variant is base model of maruti alto 800 its not with any features like ac power windows music system
- For name sake in the model you can see in web but in reality it won't be available in many showrooms
- At present I have never use my car on hilly areas so I have no experience.
- Santro, Alto, Nano and K10 doesn't have automatic. Maruti Celerio is the cheapest automatic car in India
- Low budget automatic car is new alto 2019
- Tata Nano...Because budget is lowwww....or alto
- All have powerful a/c ..depends on using it.cabin is small so more cooling.don't put fan all the time .set between 2 and 3 if it is hot inside. zzdown mirrors a little bit so that warm sir goes out.Then you can maintain it on 1 and 2.Use blower fan if it's too humid.Smart adjustment of vents is another trick.try to park the car in shades. Refill ac .,regular check up during services makes it better.
- Take a/c because in A/c car while designing some rotational balance to counter the act of comppressor.it increase some benefit in torque. And in re-sale value also it experience.
- I keep going with AC in1 position. We can feel the cool in no time. I tried for long run at a speed of 100 km. Very comfortable. I am regular in servicing the car.
- Front power windows from lxi options to vxi toppend..top end get centralised locking...please enquire with dealer whether you can fit powrrwindows on rear.
- Maruti alto 800 only front window automatic in all variant
- Only for the front windows. rear windows are manual
- 20 is average, driver side airbag, yes automatic options available
- AVG 20 kmpl, only driver side air bag, no automatic
- No amt transmission available
- Alto 800 is only 800cc engine and Tiago is comes with 1200cc engine, it's power pick up with ac good than Alto. You go with Tiago
- Alto 800 new 2019
- Tata tiago is more safer then alto 800. Built quality is also very good and strong.
- It has some additional features
- Opt. Meaning one extra airbag
- Opt means manual or automatic
- It's very nice car,if u HV small family,low maintenance car ...
- My father bought alto LXI in the year 2009, and we are still using that car. It's the lowest maintenance required car I have ever seen.
- Santri is better in power but milage of alto 800 is more
- I will choose Alto
- New Santro is best
- New santro
- Alto vxi+
- Company says there are 1700 rupees you have paid but it is free service and only mobil mobil change and when we do this service outside the company we have only paid 1200 rupees . So question is that one way company says there are free service and no labour u gave .so how it is costly as compare to outer
- Alto k10 better mileage and premium feeling......and good.for daily commuting
- Alto 800
- Go for alto k10
- If you want to drive only on petrol then but K10, and LXI model you can drive on CNG, which will give you more then 25 km..that means you HV to fill up once twice in a month, but in CNG only 4 person can seat keep in mind
- Please call to uber or olathis is great for you
- Please call UBER or OLA this is great for you
- But CNG new wagon r or celerio both are good cars
- Petrol car is the best.
- All time hit.go and buy with full confidence
- My Alto 800 2015 is very good condition
- Yes...k10 is more bettet
- Oil Chang filter change and all check up
- Oil changed,filters,washing, Teflon coat,
- Alto 800 has bs6 variant, but if you spend few more bucks , you may get latest spresso itself with much better boot space
- No it's bs4
- Bro In every car oil change in first service is better...Because new engine drink's more oil than normal...That's why you have to change engine oil and drive in told speed limits..
- I have alto bs 6 800. March 2020 model .From my side I have done 8000 km then changed. No use to change to early first see the Km then change.i got good mileage 20+ in both highways and city.
- Yes change your engine oil at minimum 5000 KM and MAX 10000 KM don't go above this limit. Always prefer synthetic oil and grade( 5W 30 or15W 40) should be as per recommended.
- Go for alto k10 bro its a good option don't buy alto 800
- Alto 800 vxi
- Alto 800 should be good for you
- Not more than 1000rs...if less only..do wheel balancing regularly so no shock issues ..change tyres if worn out..change oil clean filters ..clean a/c filter simple..
- One service will cost around 170****500 also depends on your driving
- Minimum 7000after 2. Year
- Yes need to replace the engine oil, check for the coolant, brake oil, transmission oil,spark plug replacement.as your car is nearing 10k km's.it may max take approx 5k
- Need to ask dealer, some time may get.
- Sometime during festival season
- Go nearest dealer
- Yar kitna bhi chlao pr thoda rest to krna hi chahiye
- 150 to 200 km & then 30 to 40 min rest
- 600 Kms Easily
- Alto will be May not sutable due to height when ever you will drive you have to keep yourself little down and your neck May started paining...
- The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 model has sufficient space around the driver seat, and it can accommodate a six feet tall man. Though one may face a slight problem in moving in and out of the car if one is as tall as 6 feet
- You can push back the seat and drive without any disturbance but the person behind it will not be sit comfortably
- Yes an S-CNG kit is available for Maruti Alto 800. The car comes with features like reverse parking sensors, dual airbags, ABS, seat belt pretensioner, speed reminder, honeycomb redisigned grill, etc. However the build quality and safety of this car is very poor.
- Maruti Suzuki India provides Company fitted CNG in - Alto, Wagon R, Xpresso, Eco & in its Seven Seater Passenger Vehicles too....
- It is available in CNG pros - Mileage, low maintenance cost and cheaper accessoriescons -Body built,needed quality parts
- Better go for wagonr - automatic ..which is quite easy..since you have not driven any car, you can tryout automatic variant of any car brands,in alto 800 there is no automatic variant,alto k10 is discontinued now,so no other go you need to go for next that is ,wagonr or spresso of maruti
- Yar koi bhi lelo confidence hona chahiye
- No no
- 20 KMH
- Off course alto is much better then Redigo,
- Much better than redi go
- I would say go for Alto k10 cng, if you are adjust with 4 person, in CNG model 4 person can sit...it gives 28 km avg on cng and on petrol 20..
- Alto 800
- Wagon R is more better
- Alto 800
- Waganr itself
- I always go for LXI and then add on features which I want at more discounted rate from the dealer itself.
- Mere paas alto lxi 2010 hai uski body niche se junk lg kar galne lg gyi hai please koi tarika btaye uski body or junk lgne se na gale
- Those are value for money...But vxi is better than lxi
- Hi..if your budget is 6-7lakh then go for Tata Tiago diesel,if you need petrol cars then check top 5 hatchbacks in India
- Hello Prasenjit,Thanka for answer.Can i know specific reason?
- How different in engine capicity in loded car in family
- I would not recommend Alto 800 because of poor build quality, 0 star rating, I would recommend Tata Tiago
- New look , face-lift, safety features better
- The lowest budget for alto 800 is STD model
- Good average on patrol
- Go to nearest dealer
- Around 4.25 lac
- I think no
Maruti Alto Service Cost
|LXI Opt S-CNG (5 years)||Rs. 16,938|
3 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Best Electric Cars in India
Alto 800 LXI Opt S-CNG Colours
Alto 800 LXI Opt S-CNG Images
- 2 more
Alto 800 LXI Opt S-CNG News Updates
Finally! Maruti Suzuki Discontinues Single Airbag Variants Of S-Presso And Alto20 Apr, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
This Gran Turismo 7 Concept Uses Suzuki Hayabusa’s Engine!27 May, 2022 | By Team ZigWheels
Top 10 Cars Sold In August, 2021: 6 Marutis, 2 Hyundais, A Tata And A Kia Round Up The List5 Sep, 2021 | By Dhruv Paliwal
Top 10 Highest-Selling Cars In India, July 2021 Edition8 Aug, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels