Maruti Ertiga 2015-2022 Overview
According to our sources, Maruti is set to launch the facelifted Ertiga in March. Design updates will include a redesigned mesh grille and a black strip between the taillights. Changes on the inside are expected to remain minimal, with new upholstery options and a larger 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system. However, the MPVs mechanicals are likely to remain unchanged.
The facelifted Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is likely to command a slight premium over the current model which is priced from Rs 8.12 lakh (ex-showroom) onwards. Its alternatives are the Renault Triber, and Mahindra Marazzo.
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2015-2022 Colours
Metallic Magma Grey
Metallic Silky Silver
Pearl Arctic White
Pearl Metallic Oxford Blue
Pearl Metallic Auburn Red
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ertiga 2015-2022
- Most Relevant
- Selecting between the Maruti Ertiga and Kia Carens would depend on certain factors such as your preference of the brand, usage, cabin space, fuel type, etc. The Ertiga seemingly does it all. But you will buy it more because you need it rather than want it. It doesn't have any glaring faults but it could also be a lot better. Maruti Ertiga is offered a single BS6-compliant petrol engine. The 1.5-litre motor produces 105PS of power and 138Nm of torque. It is paired with a 12-volt Smart Hybrid mild-hybrid system. On the other hand, If you cover the badge, it would be hard to connect the Carens to its siblings. Firstly, the Kia signature “tiger nose” grille, as we know it, is gone. Instead, the tiger-nose is transformed into a motif that is used on the piano black grille and the chrome finish on the bumper. The only obvious connection to any of Kia’s SUVs is the DRLs; in specific the Sonet’s, albeit with an extra wriggle thrown in at the outer edges. Other than this flourish, the Carens have carefully avoided drama. No deep creases or racy lines slice the bodywork here. So, unlike the Sonet, it doesn’t look muscular. And unlike the Seltos, it doesn't look flashy either. Instead, it has been designed to be smart and attractive, but not bold. If you look at the Carens head-on, the narrow brow gives it an air of submissiveness. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Off course kia carens
- Kia carens
- You may go for a big sized tyre but upsizing the size of a tyre is increasingly becoming an obsession with people to create an added visual appeal to their car. Moreover, It is advisable to go for an upgrade anywhere between the 3% margin for better performance and handling, increased grip and creating a visual appeal. Do take note that upsizing the wheels and tyres may decrease the fuel efficiency of the car and may result in a speedometer error on the car if upsizing is not correct.
- 205/65 r15 bcoz Ertiga and expander shared same torque force And engine horsepower however Suzuki Tyre room designe is narrow so you have to put lifter rubber
- If we want upgrade the size for ertiga which one is the best, pls recommend tyre with alloy size
- Selecting between the Maruti Ertiga and Tata Altroz would depend on certain factors such as your preference of the brand, usage, cabin space, fuel type, etc. The Ertiga seemingly does it all. But you will buy it more because you need it rather than want it. It doesn't have any glaring faults but it could also be a lot better. Maruti Ertiga is offered a single BS6-compliant petrol engine. The 1.5-liter motor produces 105PS of power and 138Nm of torque. It is paired with a 12-volt Smart Hybrid mild-hybrid system. On the other hand, the Altroz comes with a well-appointed cabin and is one of the best-looking premium hatchbacks in the market. It also rides and handles well, making it quite a fun hatchback to drive. Just like the Nexon, Tata’s premium hatchback prioritizes safety with a full five-star rating in the Global NCAP safety tests. While the Altroz does not manage to set a new standard in the segment, it will fit right into the mix with a long feature list, sharp looks and a comfortable ride. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- For this, we would suggest you get in touch with the authorized dealership of Maruti from where you have booked the car. Follow the link and select your desired city to get the dealership.
- Maruti Ertiga is only available with a single BS6-compliant petrol engine. Moreover, selecting the right fuel type depends on your utility and the average running of the car. If you drive less than 50km in a day then we recommend you to go with a petrol car as they are easy to maintain, have a longer life span and they cost less initially than the diesel car. On the other hand, diesel cars are preferred if the average daily run is more than 50km which makes it a feasible purchase.
- For the availability and waiting period, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- 6 month’s minimum
Maruti Ertiga 2015-2022 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.0/5
I am not satisfied with mileage
I am not satisfied with mileage i have ertica zxi 2021 company claim 19 kmpl average but since i have purchased my car mileage is not more then 13 kmplShare
Fuel type was Diesel. So
Fuel type was diesel.So spacious.Mileage is 18 kmpl.In middle sear there is arm rest.It brings a royal look and comfort.Share
I have a ertiga 2020 petrol
I have a ertiga 2020 petrol cng model, It’s driving experience is good both in cities and highways.The pick-up is average to good based upon your driving style.Ertiga gives mileage of 15-16 on petrol and 20-25 on cng.The service cost is around 5000-6500 based upon how you maintain your car.It can easily fit upto 7 people in the car and somewhat luggage with you.It’s build quality is average in comparison to what its competitors are offering.The engine is very refined and powerfull in this era of modern cars.Share
Nice family vehicle to drive
Nice family vehicle to drive both inside the city and outside the city.Comfortable.Pick up is also good.Share
Good to ride and facing problem with battery life, And system displaying battery symbol on screenShare