Get Instant Bike Loan
Yamaha YZF R1M Price in Navi Mumbai
Yamaha YZF R1M price in Navi Mumbai starts from Rs. 20.39 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 20.39 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all YZF R1M variants in Navi Mumbai. The EMI of YZF R1M is available at Rs. 55,834 per month @ 6%. Yamaha YZF R1M's top competitors are Yamaha YZF R1 (price starting at Rs. 20.39 lakh in Navi Mumbai) and Honda CBR1000RR (price starting at Rs. 16.84 lakh in Navi Mumbai).
Yamaha Dealer Showrooms in Navi Mumbai
CFR MotorsShop no 7 & 8 Plot no 25 sector 01 Nerul, Navi mumbai, Maharashtra, 400706Phone : 7045032221 Phone : 7045032221Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
C F R MotorsGround Floor, Shop No 6/7, Plot No. 16, Lotus C H S, Sector 14, Koparkhairne, , Navi mumbai, Maharashtra, 400709Phone : 9967596250 Phone : 9967596250
Yamaha YZF R1M Overview
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.41 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.13 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.07 lakh
Suzuki Hayabusa Price
Rs. 13.80 lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 1.90 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.41 lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.40 lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.48 lakh
KTM RC 390 Price
Rs. 2.43 lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 Price
Rs. 1.11 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying YZF R1M
- The R1M comes with a swappable Pillion seat as standard but you need to buy Pillion footpegs seperately. These are just the standard R1 footpegs so are easy to find second hand.
- R1M is a Street legal bike and with the adaptive suspension more suitable for street riding than the standard R1.
- No, the Yamaha YZF R1M is not a street legal bike. Instead it is a track ready bike.
- Well r1m is street legal but not very much recommended for street riding
- Ducati panigale v4s is the current winner in road and track with the 4 cylinder inline engine ..with the engine bored to deliver 200 plus horse power with all driving modes including the slide control mode is value for money..kawazaki H2R if you need crazy speed in a straight track..R1M..is close to the two..but lacks the appeal of a panigale. but an ysmaha is an Yamaha .so its upto you.
- All three-speed hungry monsters are in the mainstream competition in terms of performance but in terms of pick-up, Ducati takes the cake. with massive 220 PS@ 15200rpm. But if you need more track-ready features then Yamaha R1 is the bike for you whereas, in the looks, department Kawasaki ninja H2R will the best among the three. But before the final decisions suggest you take a test drive of both the vehicles to understand the power and comfort better.Ducati Panigale V4 vs Kawasaki Ninja H2 vs Yamaha YZF R1 Comparison:- https://www.zigwheels.com/bike-comparison/ducati-panigale-v4-vs-kawasaki-ninja-h2-vs-yamaha-yzf-r1
- If you need a n***d racer for more stiff riding in the city traffic so suggest you go for the Kawasaki Z900 whereas if you needed a track oriented sports superbike with more track oriented features so you can go for Yamaha YZF R1M. Yamaha YZF R1M has some of the top lines features such as smart electronic suspension(SES), communication control unit std(CCU), traction control(TC), full carbon fibre bodywork, Yamaha rides control system(YRCS), quick upshift and downshifts, object-based tuning interface(OBTI) etc. If you needed a city and track riding bike so you can go for Kawasaki Z900 whereas if you needed more track oriented bike then you can go for Yamaha YZF R1M. But to know more about this, we suggest you take a test ride of the vehicle and then decide.
- Both the bikes are speed hungry monster is next to same but the major difference between then is Yamaha YZF R1M is more track oriented bike then Yamaha YZF R1 due it has some of the great features such as smart electronic suspension(SES), communication control unit std(CCU), traction control(TC), full carbon fibre bodywork, Yamaha ride control system(YRCS), quick upshift and downshift, object-based tuning interface(OBTI) etc. If you needed a city and track riding bike so you can go for Yamaha YZF R1 whereas if you needed more track oriented bike then you can go for Yamaha YZF R1M. But to know more about this we suggest you take a test ride of the vehicle and then decide.
- R1M can be compared to v4 R from Ducati..they are for supremacy on the track..its all about customising changing bore and stroke of engine making to sub 1000cc
- - adaptive Ohlins suspension, - titanium pushrods, - magnesium wheels, - data logger for recording track times,- and carbon fibre fairings
- For the availability, we would suggest you to walk into nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you because it depends on their stock book. New Bike Showrooms - https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Yamaha
- https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Yamaha " data-repliedtouser="Zigwheels" > Standard is there in selected showrooms in Chennai..banglore and Delhi. as CBU.
Yamaha YZF R1M Price in India
Calculate Yamaha YZF R1M EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less