Yamaha NMax 155 Specifications
|Engine||155 CC||Max Power||15 PS @ 8000 rpm||Fuel Capacity||6.6 Liters|
|No Of Gears||CVT||Tyre Type||Tubeless||Kerb Weight||127 Kg|
|Max Torque||14.4 NM @ 6000 rpm|
Yamaha NMax 155 Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Yamaha NMax 155 Variants
User Opinion about Yamaha NMax 155
4.0Hope it will launch
Hope it will launch in india with good pricing need to purchase a bike like a m**i scooter nmax or forza adv.Waiting for it to buy something like a m**i scooter.Share
I only got to ride it once but it was amazing. I just hope that Yamaha launching it in India soon.Share
superbike smoothness and stylist scooter I like it biscuitShare
I am waiting for nmax it's new and unexpected fictionShare
More Customer Reviews of NMax 155
Yamaha NMax 155 Images
- 4 more
Yamaha NMax 155 Colours
Compare NMax 155 with Alternatives
Royal EnfieldView September Offers
BajajView September Offers
TVSView September Offers
OlaView September Offers
|Rs.1.30 Lakh expected||Rs. 1.49 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.49 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.13 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.39 Lakh onwards|
|4.6 4 reviews||4.4 766 reviews||4.3 1729 reviews||4.0 1859 reviews||4.0 225 reviews|
|155 CC||349 CC||199 CC||159 CC||Mid Drive IPM|
Yamaha NMax 155 Videos
10 May, 202115541 views
The Yamaha NMax 155 has been one of the most feature-packed scooters in its... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying NMax 155
- It would be too early to give a verdict as Yamaha NMax 155 is not launched yet, so we would suggest you to stay tuned for the updates.
- The problem with this and other larger scooters coming out like this is that the flat foot board has been eliminated. In Asia particularly, one of the reasons we use scooters is to carry goods or groceries and even our children. This design makes it more difficult, unlike the upcoming Aprilia SXR 160 with a flat footboard. I truly think Yamaha (and Honda) will lose sales because of this and it has less attraction for me who was looking forward to a larger scooter with bigger engine.
- Ideally the flat footboard is not for kids. It is a huge safety issue to begin with. I agree we use it for goods and groceries, but I think they should compensate the space with under seat storage.
- This is a m**i scooter. It's meant for long drives. Not for carrying children and your personal grocery.
- It handled quite well in puddles but I don't know about rough roads
- It 13 inches and yes the scooter can give up to 30-35 kmpl
- Front 22 and rear 36 , it's also depends on your tyre
- I don't know bout that
- FRONT 30PSI Rear 30PSI solo ride&passenger 80kgs each
- I'm really not sure about that...
- Then what do you know wa..e fell...w
Yamaha NMax 155 Bike News Updates
Yamaha NMax 155 FAQs
The price of Yamaha NMax 155 is expected to be Rs. 1.30 Lakh.
The estimated launch date of Yamaha NMax 155 is March 2024.
Yamaha NMax 155 is available in 3 colour : Midnight Black, Gun Metalic Grey and Blue. View colour images of NMax 155.
Yamaha NMax 155 Price
Yamaha NMax 155 is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 1.30 Lakh