Specifications Summary of Hero XPulse 200
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|Battery Type :||MF|
|Engine Displacement (CC) :||199.6 cc|
|Power (PS@rpm) :||18.4 PS @ 8000 rpm|
|No Of Gears :||5 Speed|
|Fuel System :||Fuel Injection|
|ABS :||Single Channel|
|Head Lamp :||LED|
Hero XPulse 200 Highlights
Hero XPulse 200 Price: Hero XPulse 200 prices start at Rs. 97,000 (Ex-Showroom). Hero XPulse 200 is available in 2 variants and 5 colours.
XPulse 200 Engine and Specifications: The Hero XPulse 200 is powered by the same engine as the Hero Xtreme 200R, (with the exception of Fi). This 199.6cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected, air-cooled engine produces 18.4PS of power and 17.1Nm of torque. A 5-speed gearbox sends power to the rear wheel. But it must be noted that the XPulse 200 gets a different final drive ratio compared to the XPulse 200T and the Xtreme 200R for better off-road ability. For its price, the XPulse 200 comes loaded with features. This includes a fully-digital instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity, turn-by-turn navigation assist, average speed and a clock. You also get LED lights at both ends and a single-channel ABS system.
XPulse 200 Design and Features
Unlike its sibling, the XPulse 200 is a more off-road oriented motorcycle and it makes no effort in hiding that. It gets a long-travel suspension (190mm travel at front, 170mm at the rear), high ground clearance of 220mm and larger spoked wheels (21-inch up front and 18-inch at the rear) wrapped in knobby Ceat Gripp tyres. The seat height here stands at 823mm. In order to suit its purpose, it also features a beak-like front fender, sump guard, knuckle guards and a high-mounted exhaust for better water-wading capability.
Hero XPulse 200 Competitors
At Rs 1.05 lakh for the Fi variant and Rs 97,000 for the Carb variant (ex-showroom Delhi), the Hero XPulse 200 is the most affordable adventure motorcycle in its segment. Its rivals include the Royal Enfield Himalayan and the BMW G 310 GS. However, the Himalayan is Rs 74,000 (Rs 1.79 lakh) more expensive while the BMW G310 GS (Rs 3.5 lakh) is three and a half times more expensive than the XPulse 200! Not to mention, the BMW isn’t exactly as capable an off-roader as the XPulse.
The Hero XPulse 200 is not without faults, but its attractive price tag is enough to overlook those small niggles. It is also the perfect entry-level adventure-motorcycle for someone who wants to get started with off-road riding.
Hero XPulse 200 Variants Price List
Hero XPulse 200 Latest Updates
Hero has introduced a very special Rally Kit for the XPulse 200, which is expected to cost around Rs 50,000 according to Hero. The kit includes an adjustable suspension setup with increased ride height, knobby tyres and revised ergos. You also get a lowered sprocket set, which should offer better low-end torque. To sweeten the deal, Hero is working on a deal where you could install an aftermarket exhaust onto the bike.
The standard Hero XPulse 200 is priced at Rs 97,000 for the Carb variant and Rs 1.05 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for the Fi variant (ex-showroom Delhi). This makes it the most affordable ADV in India. True to its off-road credentials, it gets a long-travel suspension, high ground clearance and knobby tyres.
The XPulse 200 features a raised front beak, sump guard, high-mounted exhaust, knobby tyres and long-travel suspension befitting its adventure touring nature. On the feature front, the bike gets LED lights at both ends, a Bluetooth-enabled full-digital instrument cluster and a USB charging port.
Powering the Hero Xpulse is a 200cc, fuel-injected, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that makes 18.4PS at 8,000rpm and a peak torque of 17.1Nm at 6,500rpm. It comes mated to a 5-speed transmission and employs 37mm telescopic forks and an adjustable rear monoshock. The bike rides on 21-inch and 18-inch spoked wheels at the front and rear respectively. It comes with discs at the front and rear paired with single-channel ABS (Anti-lock Braking System).
Top Competitors of XPulse 200
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.81 lakhCompare with XPulse 200
Hero XPulse 200T
Rs. 94,000Compare with XPulse 200
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.14 lakhCompare with XPulse 200
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Rs. 1.05 lakhCompare with XPulse 200
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Rs. 96,680Compare with XPulse 200
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
Rs. 1.08 lakhCompare with XPulse 200
Honda CB Hornet 160R
Rs. 86,500Compare with XPulse 200
Hero Xtreme 200R
Rs. 91,900Compare with XPulse 200
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.41 lakhCompare with XPulse 200
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XPulse 200
- Xpulse 200 FI but with better seat quality you need to modify seat for better comfort : By Ravi | 1 week ago
- Xpulse 200 BS6 version not yet officially launched from Hero Moto Corp pan India. But soon might expect to be launched before April'20. BS6 emission norms means elimination of carburettor variant. Only Fuel injected variants will be available in BS6 variants. Hence, if you're looking for a Carburettor variant, it's better to buy now under BS4 norms. My personal suggestion is to opt for FI variant since carburettor will be outdated in 1 or 2 years down the line. Plus, better fuel efficiency in FI variants if you are going to use it mostly for commuting and occasional off-road purpose. For further availability and enquiries of BS4 carburettor variant Xpulse 200 models, please feel free to check in nearest showrooms in Chennai. : By Samuel | 2 weeks ago
- I am the xpulse owner in Vijayawada if you want any details about bike call me 630 128 5852 : By | 2 weeks ago
- If you afford 2 liters of petrol daily it is nice... : By | 2 weeks ago
- City rides and usual commutes, xpulse is a good bike. if you have long tours in mind. himlayan is better choice : By Vikhyat | 2 weeks ago
- For city rides i think xpulse is better.it is lightweight and it will give more mileage.but for highway rides i prefer Himalayan! : By Sirish | 4 months ago
- Go for the x pulse. Far easier to ride. Much more fun : By Fat | 4 months ago
- For any additional features in the bike, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre. : By Zigwheels | 2 weeks ago
- Hero Moto Corp XPulse 200 gives good performance and is durable as well. Talking about rust prevention, you can follow the mentioned tips in the below link - Tips for rust prevention. : By Zigwheels | 3 weeks ago
- Is there within 15 days : By | 2 weeks ago
- No, it comes with tube tyre and spoke wheels. You can use after market tube puncture sealents like Dr. Sludge. : By A | 1 month ago
- If xpulse 200 has tubeless tyre ..it is best bike .. : By Bhojraj | 3 days ago
- No it comes with tube tires on both wheels : By Noahin | 1 month ago
- Am tired in waiting for this bike, Came to an conclusion to buy Other motorcycle it is better than waiting for this bike,, They don't stick to their own commitment then how come they give service, I am dissapointed with this : By Raghu | 7 months ago
- We like to inform you,that till now we don't have any update from the brand side on this.So request you to please stay tune with us. For more information: Hero XPulse 200, XPulse 200T, Look Production Ready https://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/spied-hero-xpulse-200-xpulse-200t-look-production-ready/32371/ : By Zigwheels | 10 months ago
- May 1st,2019 : By Jeaux | 1 month ago
- I'm getting a mileage of 42kmpl to 47kmpl while riding on highway and street : By Rahul | 3 weeks ago
- Approx 42 in city but 47-48 on highway : By Ravi | 1 week ago
- Im getting a 40-45km/l mileage : By Noahin | 1 month ago
- From the first look it seems like a dirt bike. But it depends on the company policies that how they are going to market it. : By Zigwheels | 1 year ago
- It is an adventure tourer : By Prateek | 3 weeks ago
- Average dirt bike : By Jeaux | 1 month ago
- The basic difference between the carburetor and fuel-injection is of the performance and fuel-efficiency. While the carb carburetor is more performance-oriented, fuel-injection provides better refinement and mileage figures. So, we'd recommend opting for the Fi version if you are looking for better refinement, lower NVH levels and more comfort at higher speeds.Read more:- Hero XPulse 200 - First Ride Review - Hero XPulse 200: 5 Things To Know : By Zigwheels | 4 months ago
- Choice is urs bro, Do variant will comes with metal bash plate, knuckle guard but in carb variant plastic bash plate and no knuckle guard. But carb is less maintenance but Fi bit higher : By Rahul | 3 weeks ago
- Fi, if you do not run your bike till last drop. Fuel pump is not cheap to replace. : By A | 1 month ago
- The Hero XPulse 200 199.6cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected, air-cooled engine that generates 18.4PS of power and 17.1Nm of torque. The bike gets a good final drive ratio or better off-road ability. It is the perfect bike for someone who wants to get started with off-road riding but may not be very much compatible with long tours or on highways. For more information, check out the First Ride Review : By Zigwheels | 5 months ago
- Yes you can, but solo riding is preferred. : By Rahul | 3 weeks ago
- Sure..but not for crusing : By Nithin | 2 weeks ago
Hero XPulse 200 Images
Hero XPulse 200 User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling4.7/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute & Tours
68% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Over all its a good bike ,moneys worth.but i also think that it could have been more, like more top end and the front brake lever locks when you go over rubles and its kind of dangerous
Most capable offroader available...very value for the money, maintanence cost is also low..only problem is the metal screws gets rusted easily so i have to oil it regularly..
I didn't buy this bike yet but I am about to , I have driven my friend's bike ,and that experience was good . This bike would takes place in my future adventures
One of the best adventures bike in India.If hero upgrade the power upto 400cc than its become a best motorcycles for touring.
Best value for money. Best in class, retro classic with powerful road presence. Fantastic machine.
awesome off road vichel good suspension and ext
good for city ride but riding with pillion not so good but enfficiancy is great.
Very comfortable under 1 lakh rupees
It's outstanding..good suspension..good upright seating position
New bike delivery yesterday tell how many km in before frist service
Hero XPulse 200 Expert Reviews
Hero XPulse 200: 4,076km Long-term Review
Our XPulse 200 has been toiling away since its arrival - explains why you haven’t seen it yet!Nov 24, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Hero XPulse 200 vs Royal Enfield Himalayan: Comparison Review
Can the XPulse be a worthy alternative to the Himalayan as an off-roader? Or should you still spend that much extra on the latter?Jul 12, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Hero XPulse 200 - First Ride Review
Is the XPulse 200 the perfect evolution of the Impulse we were hoping for?May 2, 2019 | By Ruman Devmane
Hero XPulse 200 Colours
Hero XPulse 200 VideosAll XPulse 200 Videos
Hero XPulse 200 News Updates
Feast Your Eyes On This Kitted-out XPulse Designed To Do All Sorts Of Dirty Deeds
The new Rally Kit for the XPulse 200 will make your bike properly competitive off the road!Nov 8, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Convert Your XPulse Into A Even More Hardcore Terrain Tamer With This Rally Kit
But there’s a catch...Nov 5, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2019 Rallye du Maroc: Hero MotoSport Rally, Sherco-TVS Racing Continue Impressive Form
Both teams impress mightily as they gear up for the 2020 Dakar rallyOct 10, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels