Hero Passion XTEC Specifications
|Engine||113 CC||Max Power||9.15 PS @ 7500 rpm||Fuel Capacity||10 Liters|
|No Of Gears||4 Speed Constant Mesh||Tyre Type||Tubeless||Kerb Weight||118 Kg|
|Max Torque||9.79 Nm @ 5000 rpm|
Hero Passion XTEC Features
- Starting (Kick and Self Start)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Hero Passion XTEC Bike Latest Updates
Passion Pro is among the most popular motorcycles sold by Hero Motocorp, and sports modern, youthful styling. There is also a variant of the Passion Pro, called the Xtec, which packs some convenience-focused tech. Find out what this bike packs in our story here.
Hero Passion XTEC Engine
Hero Passion XTEC Variants
The Hero Passion Pro comes in two variants, which are quite similar in terms of looks. However, there are some notable differences. The Xtec variant of the bike comes with a fully digital instrumentation with Bluetooth connectivity and also sports a projector headlight.
Hero Passion XTEC Design
Key Features of Hero Passion XTEC
Hero Passion XTEC Competitors
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Hero Passion XTEC PriceThe price of Hero Passion XTEC starts at Rs. 80,038 and goes upto Rs. 84,438. Hero Passion XTEC is offered in 2 variants - Drum and the top variant Passion XTEC Disc which comes at a price tag of Rs. 84,438.
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Hero Passion XTEC Pros and Cons
Passion XTEC Advantages
Punchy engine, Good mileage, i3S with Auto Sail make commuting easy; Headlight is bright enough with good throw and spread.
Passion XTEC Disadvantages
Seat is a bit softer, Average build quality, Engine could be more refined, Could’ve come with more features.
The Passion Pro is a potent player in the 110cc commuter space. The bike is fuel-efficient, quick on its feet and looks the part. However, it doesn’t have the best quality in its segment. It feels not that special, given its shortcomings and also doesn’t feel as smooth to ride as its rivals. However, for anyone wanting a commuter that delivers good aesthetics and performance, the Passion Pro is the way to go.
Hero Passion XTEC User Reviews
Overall experience was good.best
Overall experience was good.Best bike under 1 lakh and good mileage.Maintainence was very low as compared to other bikes.Share
The Reliable Motorcycle with a Modern Edge
The Hero Passion xtec has amazing style and functionality design is amazing and sleek design with modern features and Technology for enhanced mileage. Its engine offers a good balance between power and fuel efficiency bike provides a comfortable riding experience which is suitable for city rides but it may lack in some advanced features compare to other models passion pro is an affordable bike with low maintenance costs and reliability which is ideal for those who want a touch of elegance for daily use.Share
Smooth bike, But power lack on overtaking.Good looking, Staylish.Head light must be improved.Share
Offers a flawless mix of performance and style
The Hero Passion XTEC offers an impeccable blend of execution and style. Its refined machine finds some kind of harmony among power and energy adequacy, taking care of diurnal driving prerequisites. With an agreeable seat and smooth running, it guarantees a friendly riding experience, to be sure for broadened sections. The contemporary plan, complete with lively varieties and ultramodern plates, improves its visual appeal. While minor headways could be considered for harsh landscape solace, the Enthusiasm Expert remaining parts a solid and financial plan accommodating decisions for those in chase of an exquisite and viable bike.Share
pleasurable riding experience
I learned to ride scooty on this one and it was a great experience of riding. I loved the design and it’s features, it movements are fast in traffic and it has a good pickup. It has a 110cc engine display and Max power of 7000rpm and Max torque 5500rpm. It has hydraulic suspensions which make it smoother and IBS braking system make the bike safer and stable. It is easy to control and Efficient in work and it give a mileage of 50kmpl.Share
Hero passion xtec pickup
Hero passion xtec pickup is very fast and good and brake good buil quality very good and mileage 50Share
More Customer Reviews of Passion XTEC
Hero Passion XTEC Images
- 6 more
Hero Passion XTEC Colours
Compare Passion XTEC with Alternatives
Passion XTECAll Comparisons
|Rs.80,038 onwards||Rs. 80,848 onwards||Rs. 86,017 onwards||Rs. 74,491 onwards||Rs. 78,500 onwards|
|4.1 1086 reviews||4.3 1579 reviews||4.1 838 reviews||4.0 4639 reviews||4.1 153 reviews|
|113 CC||124 CC||123 CC||97 CC||109 CC|
Hero Passion XTEC Videos
23 Oct, 202021241 views
- Hero Passion Pro 110 BS6 challenges TVS Radeon BS6 and Bajaj Platina 110... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Passion XTEC
- The engine displacement of the Hero Passion Pro is 113 cc.
- The kerb weight of the Hero Passion Pro is 118 Kg.
- Hero Passion Pro has Alloy Wheels.
- It's 799mm seat is on the higher side and while my 5ft 8inch frame had no issues placing both feet on the ground while stationary in traffic, riders below 5ft 6inch will end up on tiptoes. The seat cushioning is on the softer side and while it offers plenty of support in city rides, spending a longer time on the saddle will be uncomfortable for your backside.
- Both Hero Passion Pro and Splendor Plus are good city commuters with strong engine performance and a durable body to withstand harsh riding conditions. The BS6 Passion Pro is a strong contender in the 110cc space. It’s fuel-efficient, quick on its feet and looks the part. However, it doesn’t match up to the quality standards in the segment, isn’t as smooth as its rivals and feels less special thanks to this. But if you’re looking for a bike that delivers on aesthetics and performance, the Passion is the way to go. On the other hand, the Splendor is one of the most iconic motorcycles in India and also one of the best-selling. It has proved itself as a dependable workhorse and is backed by a massive sales and service network. However, it remains to be seen whether the Splendor Plus BS6’s sales success will survive the sizable price hike. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - Hero Passion Pro vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Hero splendor plus bike is best
- For this, we would suggest you get in touch with the nearest authorized service center of Hero in your city as they may assist you better after the inspection of your bike.
Hero Passion XTEC Bike News Updates
Hero Passion XTEC FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Hero Passion XTEC is 84,438. Check On Road Price of Passion XTEC. .
No, ABS feature is not available in Hero Passion XTEC. View full specification of Passion XTEC.
Hero Super Splendor Price starts at Rs. 80,848 which is Rs. 810 costlier than base model of Hero Passion XTEC priced at Rs. 80,038. Compare Hero Passion XTEC vs Hero Super Splendor on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Hero Passion XTEC in Delhi is Rs. 2,306 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Hero Passion XTEC is available in 3 colours : Candy Blazing Red, Black With Polestar Blue and Black With Force Silver. View colour images of Passion XTEC.
The kerb weight of Hero Passion XTEC is 118 Kg.